Chapter 2
4.6k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh!" For the second time in less than a day I woke up with a startle almost throwing Ai's body away from be as I readied myself for a fight only to see Kinomi slamming the door to my room closed with a completely red face, then I sighed and scratched at my eyes while my partner released a groan of annoyance.

Ai was right we did make a mess, there's nothing sexy about having to deal with dried cum no matter how great it felt to just go to sleep after great sex, thankfully I had a huge shower, easily big enough for two people.

Ai tried to revert back to her servant role but I dragged her under the shower and took great pleasure in washing her great body, before long she decided to return the favor and finished by giving me a quick handjob before dressing herself.

"You know I'll still service your father after this right?" she told me when she was finally fully dressed in her maid uniform.

"Right" I grimaced, I wasn't under the impression that she would suddenly become my exclusive girlfriend but the image of her in father's bed wasn't a pleasant one "weren't you supposed to attend him today?"

"he gave me the morning off when I asked" she told me and winked.

Ugh, so not only was she going back to father's bed but he also knew and approved of me sleeping with her, i could already see father's smug smile as he asked me how she was in bed, gahh.

Shaking my head to get rid of the image I missed when Kinomi reentered the room with my breakfast I grabbed my heavenly coffee of the tray and took a sip sighing in contentment, another great advantage of being filthy rich I could enjoy snobbish coffee that costed more than your average worker makes in a month every day.

Ai kissed her sister in the cheek and whispered something in her ear before making her way out of the room but I couldn't catch it, despite my superpower I kept my senses around human level most of the times, I was pretty happy not having to hear my father brag about sex with his friends from across the house or smell the scent of the trash every time one of our servants put it out.

"Sadaharu-sama do you need anything else?" Kinomi asked as she laid the train on my writing table

"How many times have I told you Kinomi, call me Saionji" I told her and grabbed some snacks before finding a sports shirt

"Yes Saionji-sama" she bowed and I sighed, then shook my head and went out for a run.

Kinomi frustrated me, with the amount of money and power I had I really didn't need a personal maid worshiping the ground I walked and treating me as a god on earth, it helped that I knew she was just a very good actress and was just afraid me or my father would kick them out of the house to deal with their debt, but it would be better if I had a friend, or at least someone whispering in my ear 'you too are mortal'.

Just the fact I was comparing myself to Julius Cesar should be proof enough that I needed someone to keep me from becoming too arrogant.

Despite my ability to change my body as I saw fit I still felt the need to exercise, to run, lift weights and train martial arts every day, not only did it relax me but all the muscles in the world were useless if I didn't know how to use them.

Finishing my run I made Kinomi ready my school uniform and took a short shower, going to school for the second time was both frustrating and amusing to me, on one hand I already knew almost everything taught and so it all felt like an easy revision to me and all the drama of high school, the bullying, it all felt so childish,  and in the other I discovered I enjoyed being childish, without really feeling the peer pressure around me I actually enjoyed my teenager years much more this time.

Strange that I had to grow up to discover how good I had while I was a child.

Over the years I had taken to going to school on foot and Kinomi always left ahead of me so that we almost never meet outside the mansion, I let her have that little bit of freedom since, while I didn't care, father would probably get mad if one of the maids didn't act professional while in the house, this meant most students didn't even know I was rich or that we were somewhat related.

"Yo pipsqueak!" I shouted before wrapping an arm around my friend's shoulders "How's it going?"

Imashin Kenta wasn't the most impressive guy around being 1,60m tall and a little scrawny but I had once stopped him from getting bullied in junior high and we became friends when he didn't seem to care about how much money I had or constantly ask me for favors, he was a good guy

"Morning Saionji-san" he greeted me "have you completed tomorrow's assignment already?"

"Fuck I forgot" the teacher had only asked for three pages but I'd have to skip the academy to do it "Ah I guess I'm gonna have to spend some time in the library after class today, you wanna help?"

"I… ahh…" he looked away searching for an excuse to give me but I just patted his back.

"Don't worry it's not like its gonna be hard to do man" I watched as he released a sigh of relief, Kenta had a real problem refusing people "and There's Ginta, maybe he didn't do it too"

"Shut up Saionji of course I did the assignment" he told me but didn't stop looking around, probably searching for his other friend.

Ginta and Setsuna had grown somewhat distant since entering second year, the girl had been growing fast, letting her hair grow and spending more time with her female friends and away from him and he didn't seem to like it at all.

"Anyway what exactly are you gonna be doing while I'm toiling away in the library Kenta?"

"Nothing" He answered so quickly even Ginta caugh it and lifted and eyebrow.

"keeping secrets are we" he grinned and stood by my side blocking the way to the school

"You know we won't stop until you tell us" I said and Ginta nodded his grim becoming a wide smirk, then we slowly advanced his way and grabbed one of his arms each.

"FINE!" He screamed before we could do anything, then lowered his head and became as red as a tomato before whispering "I'm confessing to Matsumoto-san"

Ginta and I released his arms in surprise and I released a laugh, the little guy was growing a spine after all.

"Well congratulations!" I said and then pushed at Ginta with my shoulder "You see even little Ginta knows how to chase a girl, you should take his example and stop sulking like an idiot"

"Shut up Saionji who would like a tomboy like her" he pouted and I retreated in mock afront.

"What the hell man Tomboys are hot!" Ginta tried to reply but lost the argument the second Kenta started nodding with me "besides Shiraha isn't even that much of a tomboy anymore, with her long hair and new makeup I'm warning you man you don't wanna cry when someone else's gets her first"

"Fuck you" he pushed me away.

"Fuck YOU, stop being a coward and taking it out on me" I shook my head

"Yeah Ginta" said Kenta in disgust "just confess it's not that hard even I can do it"

"You know what, perhaps I should confess to her" I said and put a finger under my shin in thought "she's become quite a beauty lately and I do like her personality"

"Fine! I'm gonna talk with her after school" he said defeated while glaring at the two of us but it only made us smile wider.

"Come on if I found out that little Kenta confessed and you pussied out we're gonna mock you forever" I patted them both on the shoulders when we reached the school and we went separate ways.

Despite being friends we had ended up in different classes in second year, my own class wasn't that impressive with only Satona Kaguchi sticking out, the track and field star was almost as tall as I am with extremely tight muscles and always wearing a lot of ear piercings, her sunglasses over her hair she cared about the class nearly as little as me which made most teachers frustrated that we both had scores amongst the top ten in school.

She was also rumored to be haunted by a ghost which made her unable to really keep a boyfriend no matter how hard she tried, usually I'd have disregarded the rumor but, in this world with werewolves, orcs and even demons being haunted was quite possibly a real concern.

Fortunately, or perhaps not so much since she was almost hot enough to risk being possessed, she had still to turn her eyes on me seeming to focus more on delinquents or college students, were our school not restricted to humans only I'd suspect her of being a succubus but demonic heritage was too easy to discover nowadays with the right equipment.

I always found it a pity there wasn't any open demihuman in the school but our country was still heavily prejudiced against them and this was the best school in the city so father insisted I attend classes here.

After another meaningless class trying to teach me things I already knew, at this point only history and supernatural studies ever interested me, I decided to grab a table in the library to write down my three pages, the asshole of a teacher was the only one still insisting we do it by hand and with book references instead of using the computer and the internet.

Entering the library I found the place empty but, as I approached the bookcases my ears caught a faint feminine sound "Nnn…. ngh….  nhnn…. hah…"

I knew the moral thing to do would be to turn around and pretend I didn't hear anything but I was never the pinnacle of moral integrity and I was too curious to know who the hell would be making such sounds inside the library at this time.

Making my way through the bookcases I found one with some books dropped to the ground, crouching down I approached the fallen books and started to hear the noises better, there were not one voice but three "This is pretty tiring on my jaw" came one of the female voices and I raised an eyebrow.

peeking through the gap where the fallen book had been I saw a boy being kept on a single chair with two girls kneeling over his legs, the strangest thing is that the girls seemed to be the ones in power as the boy had the face of someone who didn't know what was happening but was liking it.

"Well wanna try it with our breasts" Lucky motherfucker.

I watched as both girls took of their shirts revealing huge D sized breasts, I didn't recognize any of them but the boy was clearly an underclassman I had caught glimpses early this year, then they both enveloped his cock between their breasts and started kissing each other above it in one of the most erotic ways I had ever seen outside a porn movie.

Fuck I didn't know such threesomes happened in real life.

"Haha Ranko your face is just begging for it" said the girl with the darker hair as she caressed her partner's hair with one hand, then she put a finger on her lip and looked at the boy "Hey do you mind if we use your dick?"

The lucky bastard shook his head as fast as he could and we both enjoyed the sight of the girls as they caressed each other and then put themselves side by side on all fours with their exposed asses turned towards the guy, the view must have been heavenly but I could still enjoy the sight of their breasts hanging free above the floor.

They were smiling at each other as the boy grabbed the smaller one's waist and drove himself inside her with gusto while using his other hand to play with the second's pussy.

Then his eyes found mind and he froze for a second, the male code has many rules but in my humble opinion the most important should be 'thou shall not cockblock', so I lifted my hand to my mouth and pressed it in the universal sign of silence, then I caught the sound of the library's door opening and widened my eyes.

I wanted nothing more than to continue watching but decided to take one for the team, lifting a hand I sent a thumb up towards my fellow male and received an understanding nod in return, then started carefully retreating, soon the moaning got louder as one of the girls started to near her orgasm.

Good for him!

Nearing the entrance of the library I saw Nekomi putting down his own books on top of the first table "Oh I didn't know there was anyone here"

"Don't worry, there won't be soon" I told him as I grabbed his things with an arm and held his shoulder with another turning him right back towards the door, he didn't like it at all.

"What the hell man?" His voice was hard as he tried to resist me doing it far better than I expected and forcing me to enhance my muscles a little for the movement to continue looking effortless.

Nekomi was the typical nerd so any amount of resistance from him was a surprise but it wouldn't stop me from manhandling him away from the room "Look Nekomi you can come in latter just not now ok?"

Then I pushed him out of the room and closed the door behind us standing in the way.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked me as he angrily pulled his books away from my hands.

"Just know It's for a good reason" I nodded sagely as I did my good action of the day, then crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked at him

"Hey what's going on here" Called Kagushi-san as she hurried towards us from across the corridor.

"Nothing, this library is just unavailable for some time that's all" I answered and didn't move.

"Bullshit I was just inside!" He said in indignation.

What the hell couldn't this guy take a hint?

"Alright come on" she marched towards us with rage in her eyes before trying to slam a hand behind me to corner me but i grabbed it before it could make any loud noises in the door "what are you doing Sadaharu, you were never this much of a bastard"

"Let's just say that I'm protecting something precious," I smirked.

"What?" Then she tried to look at the window before her eyes widened  and she winked at me as she understood "Ohhhh! I get it, come on Nekomi I have something to speak with you anyway"

Then she ignored his questions as she dragged him away by the arm and pushed them both inside an empty classroom on the end of the corridor, I stood there for at least half an hour having managed to find a site I could download some books so I was making my school work on my phone and only had to copy it into paper having to send another two people away before she walked out of the room again while fixing her shirt, she raised an eyebrow and I nodded her way.

"Impressive" she spoke and then walked away with a skip in her step, damn everybody was getting lucky today.

Almost done with my work I decided that enough was enough and good will had a limit so I chose another of the empty classrooms and started copying what I had already done to paper, almost an hour later I stretched my back and made sure the three pages were safely in my backpack then left the place, the library door was open and there were at least three tables occupied, one of them by two girls looking very well fucked and a smug guy whispering with each other.

throwing my backpack on my shoulders I left the building and decided that, since I wasn't going to make it to the academy anyway I could find out how it had gone with my two friends but I just couldn't find them anywhere in school and they weren't answering my messages on the phone, finally I found Ginta sitting alone by the school gates with his knees against his chest, his phone laying by his side abandoned.

I sighed, I guess not everyone was lucky today.

75