Chapter 7
3k 8 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys, truth is I'm new to using this plataform and don't know how to use images and all that, plus I don't really have the time to find out how to do it, I'm not good enough to do it in a short amount of time.

If somebody could message me and help me with it I can post a chapter with all of the character's images, as an alternative, I also post things on Webnovel, if you find this fic there I have a pre-chapter with all the girl's images and information about from which story they are

 

As I sat there in the bar stoll talking with the utter piece of trash in front of me I can't help but think about the girl on the other room. I hadn't recognized her at first but, as I thought about it, I was pretty sure I had read about her.

I felt my nails start to bite into the wood and had to force myself to release the counter and put my arms down, for fuck's sake I know I had never meet her before but, if there was one girl I wanted to rescue before bad things happened it would be her.

            The very fact I even remembered the name of her hentai after 16 years was proof of how much I hated it, Saki didn't deserve what happened to her in metamorphosis.

            Taking another look through the open door I saw she was still passed out, she didn't have a tan and her body wasn't marked with any tattoos but she was already starting to get the gaunt look of a drug addict as she laid there spread on the bed.

            "Hey you want to have a turn too? I can give you a discount." The piece of trash spoke again making me turn back to his fat face in confusion, then his words finally registered.

            "Hey, it's our turn now, we already paid for it!" Called one of the bikers from the pool table causing his friends to laugh "We're just gonna finish this game man don't go offering our spot to someone else"

            Why was I still talking with this fucker again? I couldn't remember.

            Getting up I briefly glanced at the bikers still playing and the old man sitting at a table smoking after having his way with the girl before starting to walk towards the exit.

            Had I been acting too passively? Had the amount of money I held made me lazy and blind? Why had I tolerated this kind of trash living in the same city as me when I had the power to change it? Was it just because I had not personally seen it before?

            It made me feel dirty.

           

            "Hey where are you going, you don't want to have some fun?" Obata called from behind the counter making me stop right in front of the door.

            "You know what" I answered without turning around "I do want to have some fun"

            Slamming the door close I locked the deadbolt and then grabbed the huge wooden cabinet besides the door and dropped it in front of it just to make sure, the bar was made on the basement so there were no windows or back exit for a quick escape.

            "What the fuck do you think you're doing Kuroki" The bastard called, his voice becoming serious.

            Barely containing my anger I slammed my hand against the wall "Shut up" I said in a quiet voice and just… let go.

            My power was self biokinesis but it worked in an odd way, I could use it actively and even manage to train myself to do so without needing to concentrate but they were also constantly acting passively to keep myself in the best shape I had ever managed to reach.

            It means that when I had decided to improve myself it had taken a long time, it took years to learn how the human body worked, years to learn how to adapt a wildebeest's muscle efficiency, a mole's reflexes, a bat's hearing or a cheetah's vision.

It had taken even longer to find the best equilibrium of senses, enough to be able to sense and feel what was happening around me even better than most humans but also make sure I couldn't be stopped or even slowed by anything attacking them.

It also meant that, when I let go, when I finally released that small part of my brain constantly using my power, that part of me that allowed me to have a normal life, I changed.

My hands increased in size, their nails growing and thickening into claws, my muscles shifted under my skin becoming stronger, faster, my own skin became thicker and strong enough to block small caliber rounds.

My senses were the most changed however, I became able to see and sense heat, to hear the hearts of every men in the pub skip a beat as my size increased a little, to smell the sudden stink of fear while also becoming unable to process pain.

I'd still know if something hit me and how much damage I took but it wouldn't actually hurt.

"What the fuck! Shit it's a cape" Screamed one of the bikers as all four started to retreat while pulling out guns.

"Fuck Kuroki I didn't know you were a cape" said Obata as he started to sweat heavily, "Fuck you can have the girl for free man, take her, she's yours!"

Turning around I let my mouth open impossibly wide showing a long row of large fangs "I said shut up, trash shouldn't be able to speak"

Catching the twitch of Obata's muscles I struck, the entire pub exploded in movement.

Obata desperately tried to grab a shotgun from under the counter but I was faster, much faster, with one hand I grabbed his arm before he could lift the weapon while I used the other to grab at his face and slam him into the bar sending broken bottles flying everywhere.

From the side the bikers opened fire but I just ignored then, even if one of their little handguns managed to pierce my skin it wouldn't get past my dense muscles.

I squeezed Obata's arm until he let the shotgun drop then grabbed him by the throat and looked into his fear filled eyes "yes, trash really shouldn't be able to speak, let me fix that for you"

Grabbing his shin I squeezed it slowly until I heard it crack like an egg, Just breaking his jaw was not enough but I didn't want him to die just yet so I forced his mouth open and used my claws to start pulling out his teeth one by one.

I was almost finished with his lower teeth when I heard the old men desperately trying to push the fallen cabinet out of the way and get to the door while two of the bikers had stopped shooting and were running along the wall towards Saki's room.

Dropping the sad sack of shit back to the ground I vaulted the counter and grabbed at one of the round tables, it was bolted to the floor but I was able to rip it out with barely any effort before throwing it sideways towards the bikers hitting one as he was running with so much force he was crushed against the brick wall, his chest caved in.

Rushing towards the second Biker I caught him just as he was getting past his companion and sank my claws into his back, lifting him into the air I laughed as I grabbed the back of his leather jacket and smashed his head on the ground breaking his neck.

Without me in his way one of the remaining men had ran to the door to help the old man unblock it while I saw the second diving behind the bar where I had left Obata.

"If you end up killing that asshole I'm gonna be angry!" I shouted towards the biker behind the bar, I didn't want to risk him finishing the fat-ass before I could hurt him a little more after all.

Damn, why hadn't I done this before, it was fun.

Taking a look towards the door I saw they'd take at least a minute to finally open it so I didn't hurry as I walked towards them. Grabbing one of the wooden chairs I tested its weight in my arms and smiled, I had always wanted to do this.

With each step I took both men became more and more desperate, making mistakes and getting in each other's way more than making progress, lifting the chair in the air with both hands I used all my strength to smash it against the biker's back.

The chair didn't break, it seems Hollywood had lied to me again.

The biker gave a scream of pain and fell face first on the floor so I smashed him with the chair again, another three hits and the chair had finally turned into firewood while I had burst the guy's head like a watermelon.

Behind the counter I heard the last biker check the shotgun for ammo, clever guy. The heavier weapon may actually wound me.

Not much but it would be annoying.

Grabbing the old guy I lifted him in the air and used him as a human shield as the biker unloaded six shots at me, when the weapon clicked empty I released the dead man and laughed.

"Now what?" I asked the surviving guy with amusement, lifting a claw to my chin I mused "You know, you probably won't be fast enough to reload before I get you"

"Fuck you!" he screamed, his face was wet with sweat and, by the desperation in his eyes I could see he knew he wouldn't get a second chance with the shotgun.

With a scream the man threw the shotgun at me causing me to laugh once again before diving back under the bar.

Walking at a normal pace I circled the counter slowly my claws tapping against the wood playfully, making sure I protected my eyes with a hand I peeked behind the counter to see the biker crying behind Obata.

"You need him alive right!" he shouted, one arm around Obata's throat and his handgun to the man's temple, Obata's own eyes were wild with fear and he was struggling in panic "If you don't let me leave I'm gonna kill him! Don't approach or I'll do it!"

Tapping my claws on the counter a few more times I sighed, walking towards the man I took another sniff, enjoying the scent of fear they were both releasing, before crouching in front of them

"Need is a little too strong a word you see" I told him with some amusement "I don't actually need him I just want him alive because I want to take my time with him so, if you kill him now, you'll probably have to take his place"

I saw another tear run down his face but I had no sympathy for the man, he had stood there in the pub having fun while an underaged girl was being abused.

With a scream of despair the man turned his gun my way and pressed the trigger, by sheer reflex I turned my head sideways avoiding the single bullet he managed to get off then pulled the gun away from his hand ripping off his finger with it.

The man had just started to feel the pain of getting a finger ripped off when I pressed his own gun to his forehead and put an end to his suffering, throwing the gun over my shoulder I showed Obata my teeth "Now where were we? Ah, yes the pain."

Looking around I found a sharp knife and a small portable blowtorch used to set drinks on fire.

In my previous life I had read about many ways to punish someone used in medieval times, more of a curiosity than something I thought I'd ever use and I was convinced that most of them were exaggerations.

Well, turns out that with enough care and knowledge of the human body you can keep someone alive even as you cut open his back, break his ribs and spread them like wings before finally pulling out his lungs.

Washing myself in the sink I cleaned the blood from my body but there wasn't much I could do about my clothes, looking at the giant smile on my face I decided it had been worth the loss.

Looking at my reflection I decided I didn't look bad at all, my mouth was a little too wide opening halfway to my ears which were much bigger, almost like an elf from world or Battlecraft, my pupil was almost the size of my eye making it look completely black and very intimidating but my face still looked very human.

My own skin had a dark grey color but still looked organic, my body was a little taller, my shoulders wider and my hands a little too big to be normal but I'd say I looked scary and cool instead of an eldritch abomination.

I knew I could make myself even stronger with a few more… disconcerting changes but I guess the passive aspect of my power took into consideration aesthetics when considering the best shape I could achieve.

Closing my eyes I took a full minute to reshape myself, going back to Kuroki's look took far more concentration than if I just returned to my own looks but I didn't want to risk Obata having a recording device I hadn't seen, when I was done I wiped my arms with a towel and sighed.

Time to face the girl.

Taking a few minutes to at least throw the exposed bodies behind the counter and hide them from view I walked into Saki's room slowly and with my hands held up.

Looking around I found Saki crouched at a corner of the room covered in blankets crying and trembling, when she saw me walk in she pushed herself back even more as if trying to merge with the wall.

Shit I had messed up, I really should have rescued her first but I was just too angry at the time "Shhhh it's alright, nobody is gonna hurt you anymore"

"No! Save me Hayato!" she cried out but her eyes weren't really focused on anything.

Looking around I saw grains of white powder spread all over the bed with some still hanging on her hair and face, I approached her slowly and carefully held her, making sure the blankets still covered her naked body.

"Please, please don't kill me" She begged, her entire body trembling from exhaustion and fear.

"Shhh I'm not gonna kill you" I whispered and lifted her up but she didn't seem to hear me.

Squirming around in my arms she managed to free one arm from under the blanket, she grabbed my blood soaked shirt and pulled herself closer, her eyes filled with both fear and bliss as the drugs were still in effect "I know, I'll blow you, I'll even do it for free, It'll be good"

Squeezing her body tighter I pushed her arm back under cover and put a hand over her eyes not getting much resistance as I forced them closer "It's alright, you're safe now, you can rest"

Despite the situation Saki was just too tired, she stopped struggling and let me hold her trembling body while she quietly whispered Hayato's name over and over again.

On impulse I couldn't resist grabbing the blowtorch one last time on my way to the exit, the entire counter burst into flames when I threw it towards the broken bottles of alcohol.

Increasing the muscles on my legs I kicked the wood blocking the door until I could finally push it open, I barely remembered to change my face before walking out of the burning basement.

When I reached the car Saki had finally stopped trembling and fallen asleep so I laid her down on the back with Onsen and entered the car nodding towards Ha-Jin. With an effort of will I returned to my own looks and cracked my neck.

"Where will be going now young master?"

"There's a clinic at the southern side of the city that I trust" I told him and sent him the address from my phone, a second latter I sent a message to the owners of the clinic.

Misaki and Shizuka were a couple of woman who had recovered from a sex cult and dedicated their lives to helping others in the same situation, a depressingly common occurrence with the amount of supervillains in the country, I helped finance their business and allowed then to treat various victims pro bono.

We travelled quietly for a few minutes with only Onsen whistling a calming tune as she caressed Saki's hair with surprising gentle movements.

"I took the trouble to call some of your father's cleaners to make sure there'll be no blowback from the fire young master" Ha-Jin finally said when he noticed I was calm enough to listen.

"Don't worry about me, I made sure to change everything about myself when inside and any biological matter I dropped should have degraded in a few minutes" I confessed while scratching at my eyes "just make sure they can't trace the girl"

"I can do that" Onsen said from the back, she was unusually happy for what had just happened but.

Then again, she was a murderous kunoichi willing to do pretty much anything for a mission so I suppose this kind of thing didn't affect her the same way.

Ha-Jin parked the car right in front of the clinic and I made sure to carry Saki's body myself, Misaki herself opened the door and helped me inside.

At 34 she was a petite woman with short hair and liked to dress with very revealing clothes despite her ordeal, or perhaps because of it.

"Hi Sadaharu-sama come in" she told me while drinking from a mug of coffee "Will you need a room or are you here just for a check-up?"

"I'll be paying for a room" I said and followed her through the building towards the back "She took some kind of new drug and I'm willing to pay for the entire treatment"

"Was it her first time?" she asked and sighed when I shook my head in a negative before helping me lay Saki's sleeping body on a bed "Do you have an example of the drug? Shizuka may be able find out its composition and give us a better idea of her treatment"

Taking one of the packages from my pocket I handed it to her while a sleepy nurse came in and started to put an IV on her arm.

"Make sure everything is alright with her" I briefly ordered Ha-Jin and watched as he accompanied the nurse back towards the front entrance to fill some papers.

"How is she doing?" Asked Shizuka, after arriving from a different room, she gave a huge yawn and embraced her partner.

"Barely conscious here, you'll want to take a look at this thing" Misaki kissed the new girlfriend lovingly and handed her the drug.

"Ugh, how the hell do they keep making new formulas for this kind of thing" She cursed while looking at the white powder inside the bag, then she finally saw me "Hello Sadaharu-sama, it's an honor to finally have you in our clinic"

"I had been meaning to visit I just hoped it would have been in better circumstances" I told her with a bitter smile "Do you have a room I can use to rest a little?"

They brought me to a waiting room and left me alone to think about things, sitting down in the sofa I had to grab my arm to stop it from shaking… no more taking it easy, no more making excuses, no more trying to live a normal, average life.

For fuck's sake I had the money and power to do anything I wanted why had I been holding myself back when letting go was so satisfying?

Slowly my face opened up in a wide smile despite myself, I had to illusions I'd be able to end those kinds of crimes from happening in the entire world but this city… this city I could control.

"What're you thinking about" Asked Osen as she embraced me from behind, her arms circling my throat.

Almost scared out of my mind I barely managed to stop myself from ripping out her arm my hands already halfway to becoming claws, I sighed "I don't know how you manage to keep doing this"

"I'm a kunoichi, if I couldn't sneak up on an untrained super I'd be dead long ago" she whispered in my ear as her wings covered my chest "So, what are you thinking about?"

"How I'm gonna take over the city" I confessed, Osen was one of the few people I fully trusted and I'd probably be using her help anyway, there was no reason to hide.

"About time, I always wondered how long it would take you to stop holding yourself back"

"Hmmm… how did you know?" I asked genuinely curious, I didn't know I had been holding myself back so much until this month.

"I accepted you as my new lord, of course I studied you" said a second version of Osen as she sat on my lap and put both hands against my chest.

"So you knew I would take pleasure in massacring an entire pub?" I said with incredulity, some of the things I ordered her to do were quite brutal but I had never shown her such vicious side of myself. 

"Hmm, you were so brutal and merciless when dealing with those trash yet so gentle with the girl…" said the Osen embracing me before tracing her tongue over my neck and biting down on my ear.

"This is why I choose you, it was so hard to find someone both kind and brutal in the right amount" completed her copy as she trailed her long fingers on my chest and started opening my buttons.

Looking down on the petite woman in my lap I saw both amusement and lust shinning in her eyes, grabbing her chin I kissed her in the lips feeling her sharp fangs against my tongue.

Grabbing the legs of the one on my lap I got up from the sofa allowing the first one to take off my damaged shirt and drop it behind her, throwing her clone on the sofa I felt her open the button on my pants.

Despite my improved senses I had no idea which one was the true body but I also didn't care.

Focusing on the first one I used my increased strength to rip her shirt in half and enjoyed the view of her perky breasts, being a mother had only made her hotter, her body was still petite but it had filled out in all the right places.

I noticed her breast fit perfectly in my hand as I pulled her closer and gently kissed her left nipple, ss released a small moan and her clone redoubled her efforts to free my cock.

I sucked at her breast for a few seconds while my hand played with the other one, drawing slow circles across her hardened areola, opening my eyes I stared at her flushed face and smirked, then I bit down, hard

She gasped and I pinched her second nipple while pulling her body over and making her sit on top of the sofa's back with her knees spread around me "Yes take me, make me yours"

Down on her knees Osen's clone had finally managed to pull my pants down to my ankles freeing my hard cock, grabbing the base with one hand she traced a finger over its entire length before giving the head a light kiss "Hmm, wasn't it bigger with that maid girl?"

Releasing her nipple I lifted my head from her chest and looked down at the copy slowly caressing my 18 centimeters shaft while using a hand to caress her long ears "With my power I usually just keep it at this size why, do you want it to be bigger?"

Both of their eyes shone with lust, grabbing my face Osen gave me another sloppy kiss while her copy engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth and started pumping its shaft moving her hand and lips in opposite directions.

"Mhwa… you really are the perfect lord" she told me with a dreamy voice as we broke our kiss. "So many possibilities… hmmm"

I took her actions to mean we'll be leaving the experimentation for another day.

Deciding to reciprocate the gesture I grabbed her legs I lifted them over my shoulders using my hands rip a hole on her fishnet and leaving her sex bare to my view.

She had a small strip of blue hair over her surprisingly thin lips and exposed clit.

Bending over I kissed her legs and around her pussy teasing her until a growl of protest caused me to chuckle and finally started licking her, she let out a long moan and crossed her legs behind my head enjoying the ride.

I spent a few seconds enjoying the taste of her lips before slowly tracing my tongue up along the line of her pussy until I hit her clit sending a shiver all over her body, then I started licking the little knot.

Freeing one hand I teased her pussy with my fingers until they were soaked with her juices, I paused for a second and then used my teeth to bit her clit while driving two fingers inside her and started fucking her.

Her entire body shuddered and her tights squeezed my head as an orgasm locked her in place, her toes curling up in pleasure and her back arching even as I continued to fuck her with my fingers.

Down bellow my waist Osen started increasing her speed, pumping her hand faster and faster as her lips formed a seal around my cock and sucked me deeper with each bob of her head.

Finally she released my shaft and grabbed my ass with both hands driving my cock deep inside her throat until her nose was pressed against my pelvis, she held herself in place for a few seconds, then surfaced with a small gasp and did it again.

I finally exploded deep inside her throat sending a few ropes of cum down to her belly before she pulled back, I shot rope after rope of cum inside her mouth as she continued to suck me.

Finally releasing my cock Osen showed me the come still on her mouth before closing it and pushing herself up.

Stepping on the sofa she grabbed her copy's face and kissed her in the mouth, sharing her prize for a few long seconds before they both burst out in white smoke.

I took a few steps back on reflex but the smoke cleared leaving a very smug Osen sitting on the sofa, one of her hands was playing with her swollen pussy while she used the other to scooped some cum leaking over her chin with a finger and suck it.

Unable to resist anymore I walking back towards the sofa, grabbed the Kunoichi by the arm and pulled her back to her feet, firmly turning her body around I bent her over the sofa's arm and caressed her soaking wet pussy with my hand.

"I won't be able to be gentle" I warned her one last time as I looked over her heart shaped ass.

"Save being gentle for your little maid, fuck me" she almost growled as her little tail somehow found my cock and twisted around it squeezing with surprising strength.

Grabbing her hips I fucked her, my cock piercing her pussy with a single trust, Osen groaned in surprise as I pushed her hips against the sofa, pulling back I started pounding her, driving my dick to the hilt inside her with each trust.

I drove her body into the sofa with each trust, bending over her petite body I wrapped an arm around her body and squeezing her breast pinching her nipple between my fingers.

She seemed to have lost control over her thin tail as it waved around hitting my chest and neck until I managed to bite the tip and hold it in place which seemed to drive Osen crazy, with a little scream her nails dug into the stuffing of the sofa and she started panting and moaning

With incredible flexibility Osen twisted her upper body around until she managed to look at my face, her eyes were wild and she was panting heavily, her mouth open and begging me.

Grabbing her by the hair I pulled her head back until I managed to kiss her mouth once again.

I started to feel my own orgasm approaching so I released her hair, with my body still bent over hers I started pounding her even harder even as my hand found her clit and began to play with it.

I felt her body start to shake so I pinched her clit and bit down on her shoulder marking her as mine as she wanted me to, she gave a scream of pleasure and her entire body shook in orgasm her pussy squeezing my rod in a vice like grip.

Pushing one last time I drove my cock to the hilt inside her until I felt my balls hitting her flesh and exploded filling her with my seed over and over again.

Almost half a minute later Osen's orgasm finally stopped and her pussy released my flaccid member leaking some of my seed over her legs.

I was only out of breath for a few seconds before my power restored my breathing to normal leaving me feeling much better than I had since I found that damn drug dealer.

A small noise from down the corridor caught my attention and made me turn towards the door which was open and had a small gap, I started to rush towards the intruder when Osen spoke.

"Don't worry, haaaa… It was just your two little doctors peeking" she said and slowly turned around on the sofa, her perky breasts going up and down with her heavy breathing in an interesting way "I didn't think you'd mind"

I thought about it for a few seconds but shrugged, I had nothing to be ashamed off and I trusted them not to film me or something.

Putting my pants back on I sat beside her on the sofa, Osen quickly wiggled until she managed to rest her head on my lap, unable to help myself I laid a hand over her large furry years and started scratching them

"Is this how a servant should act towards her lord?" I mocked with a smile.

"It is… haaaaa, it is when said lord enjoys it" she told me, her naked toned body filled with tantalizing drops of perspiration.

I stayed there caressing her ears for almost five minutes until she had completely recovered her breath, stretching her body over my lap like a lazy cat she finally got up and asked "What now my lord?"

"Now you make sure the girl will be fine and nobody can track her, I have to go back home before father starts asking questions"

"As you wish my lord" She hugged me from behind pressing her breasts against my back then kissed my cheek and pushed herself away "Before I forget, can I have the next weekend off, Tsubame needs some personal training away from the city"

"As long as you find someone else to guard the clinic"

"My lord is kind" With one last bow Osen disappeared in a cloud of smoke leaving me alone.

Lifting my shirt I briefly considered putting it back on but decided a shirtless teenager was much more acceptable than one covered in blood.

I guess I have to go home now, I didn't really need to sleep all that often but I still enjoyed it and the city wasn't going anywhere, I could try to take it over tomorrow.

 

irst, a shout to my still lonely patron Xhaustedhero I'm very grateful.

If you like my work take a look at my other novels Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD a SFW Damnmachi fanfic where the mc will grow slowly into power, Reincarnated into a H World a very NSFW fanfic with a MC thats a little too eager to get rid of uggly bastards using his powers and Welcome to the System which is my own original novel, a system apocalypse novel where the government is kinda competent and has super soldiers.

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change by supporting me on patreon, all my content is free.

If you have the time think about leaving a coment or a review so I know how you guys are taking this story, thanks

58