Chapter 13
2.5k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Alright guys, finally another chapter.

I haven't dropped this story but the end of the year is approaching and I have a lot of college work to do, you guys are unlikely to receive another chapter in less than two weeks, sorry.

Also, all three of my current patrons prefer my Supergirl fanfic so I'm focusing far more on it... it's not really a question of the money, (three patrons isn't a lot), it's more that someone actualy enjoys the story so much they're willing to pay me for it, I feel far more inclined to work on it and leave all my other fics on second plane for when I have free time. 

(WARNING: SMUT START)

 

I watched as Shizuka, fully naked, walked away from her girlfriend, a smile on her face, she traced a finger along my chest and I pulled her closer taking her mouth and causing her to moan.

Grabbing my hand the medic pulled me towards a nondescript door to the side of their little office, she quickly pushed the door open revealing a room with a king sized bed. There was a large armchair at a corner surrounded by books and a comfortable sofa in another side without any windows.

There were also a whole lot of toys, from small plastic toys to double headed dildos, a sybian laid beside the bed and there was even a few whips, manacles and collars, I couldn’t help but lift an eyebrow.

“How… interesting.”

Shizuka pulled me towards the bed her hand caressing my cock until I allowed it to become hard again. “God I need you in me, my body is burning up.”

“Then beg, beg for it like a good girl.” I ordered and watched as a shiver of pleasure went through her body.

Releasing my hand Shizuka turned around and crawled on all four on top of the bed, from behind me I heard the door closing as Misaki entered the bedroom, a brief glance her way and I saw her taking a smaller, pink dildo and sit down on the armchair.

Relaxing against the chair she lifted one leg on top of the chair’s arm and sucked on the dildo until it was filled with saliva, then she turned it on and pressed it against her core with a moan, the vibrating toy entering her pussy like my cock had just done.

Misaki bit her lip and moaned again but her eyes never left mine as she started slowly playing with the toy. God those women were insatiable.

“Sayonji-sama please, I need you inside me, stick your long, hard cock inside my little hole. I even cleaned it for you!”

Turning back to my partner I saw Shizuka had laid her face down on the bed and lifter her ass up, one of her hands was squeezing the pillow hard under her face but the other was spreading her asshole open for me.

Stepping on the bed I laid on my knees and caressed her round ass, grabbing a bottle of lubricant at the side of the bed I first spread it on top of my cock before dumping a generous amount over her ass.

Shizuka was still spreading her ass open so I just scooped some of it with a finger and pushed it inside her ass, she groaned in please and I pushed another finger, and another before I started gently fucking her asshole.

Shizuka released a little scream and buried her face in the pillow, her hand digging into the bed with a tight grip, bending over her body I used a second hand to caress her neck and whispered. “Did you want me to take you raw? To rape your tight little ass with my cock until you bleed while begging me for more?”

She gulped and I felt her body tremble under my hold, then I kissed her neck and pushed myself up. “Too bad, I’m the one in charge here; I don’t need to do what you want.”

Putting a hand against her hips I grabbed my cock and laid it on top of her ass, she shivered when the heat from my member touched her skin but I just teased until she was trembling from expectation.

“Please, please, please…” She repeated over and over again. “I need your cock in me! Oh god!”

With a smile on my face I finally stopped teasing her and laid my cock against her opening, slick with lubricant the mushroom head still had some trouble entering her body but, with one last push my cock was inside her.

Shizuka released another cry and the hand she had been using to spread herself open fell from her ass, her fingers turning into claws as she dug into the mattress, her toes curling in pleasure behind my back.

Her ass gripped me like a vice, her muscle tight around my shaft as I waited a few seconds for her to recover, finally, her muscles started to relax and, just as I felt her about to take another breath, I leaned into her body, slowly my shaft started entering hole.

Unable to help herself Shizuka’s arms slipped and her body was slowly pressed against the mattress as I leaned over her, eventually I laid fully on top of her and put both arms on the mattress around her body supporting my chest above her back.

Finally I bottomed out, the entirety of my cock inside her ass, with a shiver I felt Shizuka’s body convulse under me as her legs bent until they touched my ass, her toes curling up in barely contained pleasure.

I let her stay like that for a few seconds before I finally started fucking her, one of her arms grabbed my calf and her nails dug into my flesh trying to keep me inside her as I pulled my cock halfway out of her ass, then I pressed again driving her body against the bed and causing her to bite into the pillow to avoid another scream.

Slowly I found a pleasurable rhythm; Shizuka relaxed her hold on my tight and her body started moving against mine as she started working with me to drive my cock as deep inside her as I could, her sexy little grunts coming one after another every time my balls hit her pussy.

“Hmmm, that’s it, take her, dominate her… hmmm.” Misaki mumbled from her chair making me remember her presence once again.

A glance towards her showed me she now had both legs on the chair’s arms, her small dildo pressed deep inside her arm as she played with her pussy and enjoyed the view with a passion.

Wanting to give her an even better view as I took her lover’s ass I wrapped an arm around Shizuka’s waist and pulled her body around mine, then I leaned back lifting her body with mine until I was left in a sitting position with Shizuka on top of my lap, my cock never fully leaving her squeezing ass.

Shizuka was panting, her back laying against my chest as she took a few deep breaths, beads of sweat falling down her naked body, “Please, more.” She cried out as one hand caressed my face, her eyes filled with lust. I obliged.

Turning towards Misaki I put a hand under Shizuka’s tights and lifted her legs up into the air giving her girlfriend a good view of my cock buried deep into her ass, then I used my hold to start bouncing her entire body on top of my cock letting gravity bury my shaft to the hilt inside her asshole every time I lowered her.

“Agh… so deep!” She cried out, her arms encircling my neck as she opened her mouth and, forgetting about being quiet, screamed her pleasure for everyone to hear, her eyes loosing focus amongst her pleasure.

Lowering my head I kissed her again, silencing her screams and subduing her tongue as I picked up speed, her ass loudly slapping my tights every time I lowered her body on top of my dick.

Unable to help herself Misaki decided to join us, crawling on top of the bed, the dildo still inside her ass she leaned over my legs and kissed her girlfriend’s empty pussy, then she started licking Shizuka’s clit while using two fingers to fuck her pussy in time with my cock on her ass.

The mature woman went wild, a massive orgasm hitting her for the third time and her ass squeezing my cock as if her life depended on it, her pussy actually squirted all over Misaki’s face but the woman didn’t seem to mind and only started fucking Shizuka harder with her fingers.

Satisfied, I let myself come, my large cock dumping waves of cum deep inside her ass, the warm liquid causing the woman to convulse again, then her body gave out and she collapsed against my chest completely out of it.

I held her in place until I had finished dumping my load inside her, slowly I started lifting her off my cock but Misaki stopped me. “Wait, let me grab something, she’s not gonna want to miss this.”

I waited until she returned with a small but plug with a jeweled end causing me to sigh and shake my head, those women were crazy.

Finally I lifted the woman and let my cock slip out of her ass, my cum immediately started leaking from her asshole but Misaki pressed the but plug against her gaping hole and quickly filled it in, then she spend another minute licking whatever cum had leaked.

Getting up from the bed I started searching for a bathroom, then I noticed my cock wasn’t even dirty and lifted an eyebrow Misaki’s way.

“She wanted to be ready for you so she cleaned it up when we heard you were coming.”

Well, that was nice, made this much easier at least. I’d still need to clean myself but at least it wasn’t disgusting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(SMUT END)

 

“Thanks for being so gentle.” Misaki finished getting Shizuka in a comfortable position and approached me, “We really appreciate it.”

“She didn’t really seem to want gentle.” I confessed with some doubt.

“Its… we weren’t really the same since the cult, sometimes we still crave sex like they made us do.” She sighed and looked at her partner, her gaze filled with love. “When we’re that horny we kind say and want things we’d regret later, Shizuka craves being taken but she doesn’t really want to be hurt.”

“I see.” I said and stretched my back. “Couldn’t you get something for that… someone capable of changing memories or something?”

“Oh don’t mistake it, we don’t really want to change anymore.” She smiled and kissed me in the cheek. “Since we can choose who we have in our beds it’s became far from a burden, we’re not the same girls as before the cult but we really like the women we became.”

Well, if they enjoy it, who am I to say it is wrong. Sexual positivity for the win I say.

I finally found the small bathroom they had and took a quick shower.

Getting out I watched as both women rested in the bed, Shizuka holding the smaller woman under her boson while still sleeping with a wide smile on her face.

Checking my phone I saw another message from Osen “unable to rescue super, more information in person”

“Meet me at the clinic.” I sent back and left the room, gently closing the door so as not to wake them up.

In the office I took a few moments to get dressed and see if I wasn’t forgetting something before leaving.

“I give it a 9 out of 10!” Tsubame said from my side making me twitch.

I had been far too focused on both women under me and she had managed to escape my notice, it was only when I had finished inside Shizuka that I sensed Tsubame’s presence watching me from behind the door and, by them, it was already too late to stop her so I had just ignored it.

I really had to stop narrowing my focus so much when having sex, one of those days it would be an enemy catching me by surprise not just a horny woman, or girl.

Not that I was that worried about ambushed, with my power and the teleport button inside me nothing I had faced had been a treat to my life yet and, while I still couldn’t punch with the really heavy hitters I was certain I could survive even better than them.

Still I didn’t want my lover to get hurt because I didn’t react in time.

“Shouldn’t you still be with Saki?”

“Nope, my shift ended just after you left” she nodded followed me.

I sighed again, I quite liked Tsubame but I didn’t know if Osen would want her further involved in this kind of thing, the ambush by those Supers may not have been dangerous to me but Ha-Jin had been in real danger of dying.

“Your mother should be coming here, go wait for her and bring her to the second meeting room.” Tsubame narrowed her eyes at me and huffed.

“Humph, you’re trying to get rid of me aren’t you?”

“Kinda.” I smiled to take the bite out of my words. “I’m just not certain your mother would really want you involved.”

“Fine, I’ll wait in front.” She turned away from me and stomped towards the front of the clinic, her little feet hitting the ground with far too much strength.

“What kind of ninja stomps around making noise?” I called after her and heard another Humph before she disappeared into a cloud of smoke, only my increased senses allowing me to see her dashing away along the ceiling covered with some kind of invisible sheet.

Turning towards the second meeting room I pulled out my phone and called for Ha-Jin, hopefully Osen would bring back the location of this Super kidnapping ring and we could start making plans for how to kill them all.

The clinic actually had four meeting rooms, they were places where family members could have supervised visits with the clinic’s safer interns while still having a modicum of privacy, usually there were cameras and guards equipped with containment gear watching but, at this time of the night, it wasn’t manned and was the perfect place for our discussion.

Then I thought about the situation of the kidnapped victims and sighed, who know how they were being kept or in what state? The fact the victims had all been women made it really unlikely they’d been left unmolested.

Turning around I walked back into the room and knocked on the couple’s door before peeking inside.

Both women were still in bed but they were just holding each other and talking, both of them turned towards. “Yes Saionji-san, did you forget anything?”

“Sorry to bother you but I’ll probably need your opinion about something soon.” I told them and watched them glance at each other.

“Another case you’re bringing us?”

“Kinda,” I told them and scratched at my neck, I had already started to reveal some of my power to other people and I both trusted them and needed their help so I decided to be truthful. “I’m planning on rescuing the kidnapped Supers and I want your opinion on how to treat them when I do.”

“I… see.” Shizuka said and pushed herself into a sitting position in bad, her full breasts clear for me to see. “Well take a shower first but we’ll be ready in twenty minutes or so.”

“Thanks,” I told them where to find me then and closed the door.

A little over half an hour later we were all sitting at the large table on the meeting room, Osen had decided to let Tsubame accompanied us in the talks.

“Alright, what did you find out?”

“The main culprit of the whole kidnapping ring is some kind of electricity manipulation supper” Osen started as she showed us a photo of the man. “His power didn’t seem to cause much damage but it was VERY effective at disabling humans, he also had a lot of muscle with guns.”

“Did you think he’d be able to overcome you?”

“Possibly, but I was more worried about his partner, Kenta the dragon.” Osen showed us a picture of a shirtless man wearing a dragon mask.

“I thought Kenta ruled his own gang in Kyushu?” Ha-Jin interjected as he saw the picture.

“Apparently his gang deals with sex slaves and he’s here to participate into an auction they’re gonna hold in a little over a week.” Osen answered before turning to me. “His right hand, Oni Lee, was hired by Misogy to ambush you and Kenta is furious at his death, he was only accompanying the villain to try and find a way to vent his anger.”

“Is he that dangerous?” I asked as I looked at the picture, I had a suspicious I knew the man from somewhere, probably a lesser famous story or another hentai.

“Depends on the day.” It was Ha-Jin who answered this time. “Like most people, a sniper round will solve the problem if you catch him by surprise but he gets stronger the longer a fight goes on and eventually turns into a giant pyrokinetic metal dragon.”

“Why isn’t he more important then?”

“While he could grow into an S class treat his transformation takes time, in a fight an A class hero would crush him before he grew strong enough and he knows this so he doesn’t crate too many waves.” Ha-Jin said and quickly sent us a file from his own phone showing a twenty foot tall dragon on fire. “Everyone thought he was just a B rank before a very strong Archdemon attacked his city and he continued to escalate while fighting it.”

“Damn, was that Archdemon I just killed a baby then? Because I’m certain this dragon could just stomp the thing to death if it wanted.”

“It was probably greatly weakened by the fight with the woman you rescued young master. While I wouldn’t put an Archdemon completely beyond your capabilities the fight would have lasted far longer if it had been at full power.”

Damn, now I was eager to find another Archdemon.

“Alright, so you followed them?” I turned back towards Osen and asked.

“Yes Lord Saionji, Kenta’s senses are far stronger than a normal human so I had to keep my distance but I managed to track them to this location. It has very strong protections and I saw at least another two B class villains guarding the place before I had to retreat.”

“Were you able to see any of the other kidnapping victims?”

“No master, the place has far too much protection, I’m sure I saw magical blockers, cultivator talismans and at least two surveillance systems made with super technology.”

“So a direct attack isn’t an option?” I asked towards both the specialists.

“Nope.” Osen simply said.

“Unlikely with only you as the vanguard.” Ha-Jin’s answered.

“Well, I want those fuckers dead and their slaves freed so you guys better come up with a solution or I’m attacking it anyway.”

I had to take a few deep breaths to start thinking about the situation, I was really eager to get my hands on those people and the thought of being able to fight Kenta was very exciting but that didn’t mean I had to be stupid about it.

“Say, what are the chances the supers inside could help us if we managed to free them?”

I looked around the table and it was Misaki that answered this time, both her Shizuka had been silent on the meeting but this was their speciality.

“It really depends on the kind of control they’re using Saionji-san.” Misaki started and stopped to fully gather her thoughts. “When dealing with supers there are three common ways they control people, well there are actually dozens of variations but three are the most common.”

“They’re drug use, mind control and body jacking, if they’re using drugs, given how little time they had to work, it’s very likely you could turn the rescued supers against them or at least lead them away without resistance, they’d still be drugged up or suffering from withdrawn but they’d be able to move.”

“if its mind control I’ll say there’s a fifth percent chance, every mind controller uses different methods from completely taking over the mind to using illusions or just manipulating emotions so there’s no way to know if you could break their control fast enough or what that would mean for the victims.”

“Lastly, if its body jacking, it’s likely the original Supers are already dead, or at least their original personalities are dead.” Misaki stopped and grimaced as she remembered something unpleasant. “Sometimes the victim is still alive enough to recover after enough treatment but they’re not really the same person anymore, even in the rare cases they retain memories there will be no emotional connection to them.”

“If you had to guess?”

“Well, Drugs are really the most common with mind control a close second so, I’d say a 60 ~70% chance.”

“I see, so we have a good chance of having help but not enough to really count on it… damn.” I sighed, it would have been too easy just finding out their location and attacking it, plus if there were other gangs participating there could be slaves that hadn’t even arrived at the city and I’d lose the chance to save them if I attacked earlier.

I wasn’t a saint but slavery and rape where things I just couldn’t stand, when there were some motherfuckers doing both of them at the same time…

From the corner of my eyes I saw Shizuka and Misaki giving me strange glances and noticed I had started to lose control of my body, my hands shifting closer to my combat form almost on instinct.

“Say Saionji-san, we never asked but… what exactly is your power?” Shizuka was the one to speak first.

“I’m a shape shifter, there’s a lot more than that but shape shifter is a good description.”

I saw both of them trading another glance and turn towards me with a new interest.

“You really should have told us about that earlier Saionji-san, such missed opportunity.” Misaki sighed and held Shizuka’s hand. “Say, can you do… tentacles?”

From my side I saw Tsubame almost spilling her drink, her face becoming red at the implication while Osen just laughed.

I just held my face in my hand and sighed, I really hoped that had been a joke, I wasn’t opposed to a little experimentation but, after the Archdemon, I didn’t think I was gonna do tentacles anytime soon.

“Young master, they’re going to be holding an auction,” Ha-Jin started to say in a careful manner, as if uncertain how I’d take the suggestion. “It may be possible your father could get an invitation for such an event.”

“Well, yes.” I conceded and thought about it, it would be a good way to infiltrate and kill as many people as I wanted but there was a problem. “It’s just… I really don’t want to leave anyone with those dicks for any longer than necessary.”

“My Lord, rescuing the supers early may save them some suffering but, the auction house I investigated seemed enormous.” Osen said while using a napkin to clean Tsubame’s face, to the poor teen’s shame. “I really doubt they have all their victims in the city already and any notice of an attack would spook them.”

“So, I may need to wait if I want to save more people…” I really didn’t like leaving those people alive but I’d already need some time to study the place and gather an assault the resources for an assault anyway. “Osen, I want you studying the targets as much as you can, I need to know everything about the supers involved, Ha-Jin I want you to find out what we have available to attack the enemy and how soon we can do this… I guess I’ll have to talk with father about getting an invitation.”

“Very well young master.”

“Yes my Lord.”

“Not that I support leaving the poor girls to suffer,” Shizuka said as she looked around the table. “But the clinic will need at least a week to be able to receive so many patients with superpowers.”

I sighed… yeah it was looking like I’d have to delay any harsh actions on my part, I was confident I could probably take the supers if they stood their ground but, they could decide to escape or just kill all their prisoners out of spite.

Then I thought of how many assholes I could kill if I waited for the auction to happen and fill up with acceptable targets and perked right up. Yeah, this may be a case I needed to exercise some control for a delayed gratification.

When I finally returned home it was already morning so I decided to find father to ask him about an invitation, he was already at his office, fully dressed and looking over some papers, both Ai and the new girl Maika standing over his shoulders.

“Morning Saionji, I’m actually busy right now but, did you need something?” father asked as he looked up from his desk with a bored expression.

“Yes, would you be able to acquire an invitation for an auction?”

“It really depends on what kind of auction, but I don’t think you’d be coming to me for anything easy. Is this about your new hobby?”

Hobby? I guess I could call it a hobby, I did have a lot of fun killing those assholes and saving their victims brought me satisfaction.

“Yes, there’s gonna be an auction for the Supers captured in the city in a little over a week and I want an invitation.”

“Ah… that may not be so easy.” Father said causing my eyebrows to climb into my hairline from surprise; I thought that’d be just the kind of thing he’d have access to. “Saionji, quite a few years ago I realized you weren’t exactly a normal child, you were always quite unforgiving when someone crossed a line and you had certain… tendencies when showing your displeasure, since I never really felt the need for such things I made sure to stay away from them in order to not come into conflict with you.”

“My actions probably greatly lengthened one of our life expectancies but it also meant I no longer get access to such invitations.”

“I see.”

And I did, I had no illusions father was a saint but I never saw him doing anything I considered unforgivable… if I had I was certain at least one of us wouldn’t be here right now and, seeing as the old man was perfectly aware of my personality, I was no longer completely sure it would be me.

“Do you know where I can get an invitation at least?” I tried again causing him to pause at his work.

“You know, I think I do.” He glanced towards his new maid and Maika shifted in place with an odd look on her face. “Perhaps you should have a long conversation with dear Maika here; I do believe her father may be just the man you want.”

Well now, that was interesting. Looking at the beautiful girl in a maid uniform I couldn’t help but wonder to myself, her father sounded like an asshole, would she mind too much if I killed him?       

 

Character on this chapter:

Ha-Jin: household affairs.

Osen / Tsubame : Shinoburedo.

Shizuka / Misaki : Cult Prisoner.

Saionji family : You are just a maid

Maika : Gang R**e School.

Kenta the dragon (Lung) : Worm.

A big shout to my patrons Xhaustedhero and AkumaSmaG, I'm very grateful.

Again, updates will be slow, next chapter could come at the end of next week or the week after that.

If you like my work take a look at my other novels Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD a SFW Damnmachi fanfic where the mc will grow slowly into power, Reincarnated as Supergirl A YJ/DC fanfic and Welcome to the System which is my own original novel, a system apocalypse novel where the government is kinda competent and has super soldiers.

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change by supporting me on patreon: patreon.com/CapCaverna  all my content is free.

47