Chapter 14
2.2k 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I dragged Maika into an empty room, the house had far too many of those, and sat her down.

“Alright, I guess my first question is: who is your father and do you actually like him?” I asked and had to watch as Maika tried to gather her thoughts.

At first she just tried to avoid my eyes, but then she gulped and took a deep breath. Finally she turned fully towards me and her face became hard, her voice filled with venom. “My father is Zaizen Tatsujirou, head of the Zaizen family.”

Hmmm… how interesting, the Zaizen family was only slightly weaker than my own, they’d probably have strong protections making it impossible for me to just walk into their house and consume the bastard to copy his body.

Even if I could overcome their protections I really doubted I could do it quietly, and the commotion I caused could make the auction organizers suspicious enough to ruin any chances of infiltrating it. By that same reason, I’d probably have to do it as close to the auction as possible so as to lower the chances of getting found out.

“Hmmm… I take you don’t like him?”

“The bastard raped my mother, he used her like a thing and discarded her when she became inconvenient.” Her hands closed into fists and her entire body started trembling from rage. “And when mom went to ask him for help he…”

“Good.” I interrupted, finally remembering the hentai she was from. Seeing the cheer amount of hate in her glare I quickly amended my sentence. “I mean not good. It’s terrible what happened, but that means you wouldn’t be opposed to helping me taking him out?”

She seemed taken aback at that, taking some time to watch my face and judge how serious I was Maika finally nodded. “I’d do anything to take him down, if mom didn’t need my help…”

“Great, can you tell me everything you know about him then?”

And she did, turns out Maika actually already had a plan to take Zaizen down. The bastard was very well protected, be it in his home or business, but he did have a weakness, he indulged his son far too much.

Zaizen Reiji was an arrogant asshole with far too much power on his hands and, like his father, he enjoyed taking advantage of girls, he also really enjoyed the feeling of having power over others.

Once he got to high school he had used his father’s money and power to turn it into his personal playground, creating a game where girls would fight each other and the looser would get gang raped. It wasn’t exactly the same plot as in his hentai, but it was very close.

He would give various advantages to the winners and threaten their families if they ever opened their mouths about what was going on but, as something made for him to play with, it didn’t have as much protection as Tatsujirou’s own deals.

Maika had planned to infiltrate the school and get proof of what was going on there, using that to denounce Zaizen’s crimes. It would never be enough for the law to take him down, but it could still work since, once a chink on his armor appeared, other powerful families would take the change to bring him down.

I decided to use it to get closer to Reiji, capture him and use his form to infiltrate the Zaizen’s house itself without drawing any suspiciousness.

“Alright, you said you already had your transfer papers?” I asked her one last time.

“Yes, but mom found out and made me stop.” She sighed, but I could see she was actually relieved.

Hmmm, I didn’t really believe Reiji was ignorant of her plan, but he was probably the kind of arrogant asshole to let her start her plan just to see her desperation when it didn’t work out. Seeing the despair my enemy’s face as I overcome then was very enjoyable so I could relate.

Ugh, now I felt dirty.

“Think you can infiltrate the school and stay out of trouble for a week?” I asked. I wanted everything ready for when I decided to take care of the Zaizen family.

I could take Maika’s shape and infiltrate the place myself, but then there’d be two Maikas walking around and it would raise the chance I’d be found out. I’d have the same problem if I killed and substituted Reiji or his father too soon, I’d be stuck pretending to be them until the day of the auction, and the longer it went on the bigger the risk of someone finding out.

From what Maika said, Reiji liked taking his time with his playthings, so Maika was probably safe inside the school for a week or two.

“If it will help take them down I can.” She said with conviction, even as a drop of sweat went down her face.

I stared at her decided face and just knew she would risk anything to destroy them. With a sigh I concentrated inside my body, guiding my teleport button out of its safe place inside my chest and towards the palm of my hand.

With barely a thought I extended my hand towards her and opened my fist, revealing the button resting on top of it. “Take it, keep it hidden and, if you’re in ANY danger, just press the button and it will teleport you back to the house. Trust me, I can always find another way.”

“Alright.” She carefully took the device and looked it over, then hid it inside one of her pockets. “Thanks.”

With that conversation out of the way I just went to school myself.

Three days went on with things mostly quiet, Osen was constantly monitoring the Auction and trying to find more information about it while Ha-Jin was gathering both my and father’s resources for the attack.

In the morning of the third day I woke up with Kinomi giving me a blowjob, I let myself enjoy her lips wrapped around my shaft for a minute before throwing the covers away to reveal her amused eyes staring right back at me.

With a smile I pulled her up and rolled us in the bed causing her to squeak in surprise before taking my time fucking her brains out.

Once satisfied it was almost time for class so I took a quick shower and left the house, taking a second to concentrate on the city I felt the faint scent of fire, then heard several heavy guns discharging in at least three different directions.

Holy shit what was up with this city?

Over to the right, my improved sight caught Grander herself flying through the clouds and towards the center of the city.

Pulling out my phone I quickly started checking the news.

As I had already seen, Grander had been dispatched to the city together with another A class called Mr. Miracle and, somehow, that had caused the entire city to explode in action.

Worse, with the city’s own criminal underground having been in hiding for some time now it had let other gangs from outside the city believe the place was, well not free, but weak.

It seems like, after Mss. Bullet had disappeared leaving the city unprotected once again, a cell of the Maelstrom gang had invaded and was trying to conquer territory while the White Dragon Clan itself was making advances.

Ugh, father wasn’t gonna like this. It had taken a lot of work to beat the yakuza’s influence from the city the last time they tried to take it over.

Reading Ha-Jin’s latest message I almost broke the damn phone.

The damn Maelstrom gang had taken the chance and occupied Obata’s old territory; they had invaded and taken over his old pub while ignoring my own control of the area.

For fuck’s sake, I know I didn’t put anyone there controlling the territory, but it was mine, nobody takes what’s mine and gets away with.

Gritting my teeth I ordered Ha-Jin to find out where the fuck they were staying. I was gonna personally teach some motherfuckers not to intrude in my territory.

I spent the entire time I was at school reading about the damn gang.

Maelstrom is a gang with several connections to technological villains, many of their members use super tech to substitute their own body parts and can do a lot of damage. They’re also psychopaths with no care for civilians and no fear of the law.

In the city they’re based on, they are held back by a combination of powerful heroes and constant war against other gangs but, like cockroaches, they always rebuild and come back for more.

They also deal heavily on forced recruitment and sexual slavery as a way to gather funds and maintain their personnel. It just wouldn’t do, I just killed Obata and stopped his operation damn it, no way was I gonna allow someone else to just take his place.

Stepping inside the car I let myself rest against the seat and released a long breath. “Any progress?”

“Of course young master.” Ha-Jin smiled at me at the rear view mirror. “Bai Xiaochun has finished his artifact. Also, I have managed to track down Maelstrom’s base of operations in the city.”

“Good, do we have a vampire for him?”

“I managed to get my hands on some vampire blood, but capturing one alive is proving harder than it first seemed.” He confessed with some regret.

“Do we have a location at least? I can always go there myself you know.” I was always up for killing a vampire; most of them were utter assholes anyway.

“Osen confirmed that a Vampire Count is gonna be present for the auction itself.”

“Great, this is turning out better than I expected.” I nodded, the auction was turning up much better than I first thought, a pity it was also hurting some innocent girls. “Let’s go to Bai Xiaochun then.”

The cultivator’s house had even more lightning rods installed making it look like a porcupine. Metal spikes jutting out of the place everywhere.

Xiaochun was already waiting on the front of the store, wearing an even bigger power-armor than last time and with a huge cannon at his back that was pulsing with barely contained power, a turret in the ceiling turned my way as I entered the store making me raise an eyebrow.

“Is that really necessary?”

“Honored young master, of course it’s necessary, do you know how many villains are in the city right now? I can’t risk losing my poor little life to some random bastard!” He said in indignation, his voice transformed from inside the giant helmet.

Well, I didn’t really expect anything less from him anyway. Nodding to Ha-Jin I had him put a briefcase on top of the counter and open it revealing several vials of vampire blood.

“Right, acquiring a live vampire turned out a little harder than I thought, but Ha-Jin managed to get several vials of blood for your experimentations.” I pushed the briefcase towards him and swore I could see the greed in his eyes even from behind the helmet. “Do you have the artifact?”

“Well, dear costumer, this wasn’t exactly our deal you know.”

“Yeah… but look, in a week or two there’s gonna be a powerful vampire in the city. He should make for a much better test subject than a simple drone.”

“Hmmm. I suppose you want the artifact to make it easier capturing him?” Xiaochun tapped an armored finger against the glass of his helmet in thought.

“Amongst other things, yes.” I confessed, eager to get my hands on another way to increase my power.

“Alright, let’s not say that I, Bai Xiaochun, am not a very kind-hearted person!” Carefully watching the both of us, Xiaochun took his hand off the weapon and pulled a small box from bellow the counter pushing it towards me. “But don’t try to trick me. I’ll let you know that, when I get pissed off, I frighten even myself!”

I had no desire to piss off someone like Bai Xiaochun; the narcissist could probably use alchemy to find a way of permanently killing me, or worse, humiliating me for life. He was known for just that kind of thing.

Carefully picking the small box I lifted its lid to reveal a small leather pouch, a golden wire filled with runes kept its entrance open and it was connected to a palm sized battery with a crude little turtle drawn on its side.

“Alright, what exactly is this?” I had to ask after pulling it out of the box and looking it over.

“A modified qiankun pouch. Since you don’t have Qi I had to ask for help from an elder to adapt it, but I managed to get it working with electricity.” Bai Xiaochun said. His head held high with pride. “It only takes a little bit of energy to keep it open. Changing the battery once every two days should do it. Or you can even directly charge it if you can produce electricity.”

I looked at the small pouch and felt a wicked smile appearing in my face; it was a dimensional storage device, one that I could fill with as much mass as I wanted without affecting my actual body. Hell I could already see myself shifting most of my brain and vital organs into its isolated dimension making my body mostly disposable.

What did I care if people damaged my body in the outside world if most of myself was always safe in a different dimension? I could just rebuild it anyway.

“Just how large is it?” I had to ask

“Around 365 cubic meters.” He bragged.

Holy shit, just how much mass could I put inside that? Fuck, my flesh was already several times denser than most beings, I could easily keep at least a hundred tons inside something like that.

“And what happens if the storage device is destroyed?” I finally asked when I stopped thinking about all I could do.

“You seem like a smart and good looking young master, not as much as me of course, but still enough to know how valuable life is so, of course that was my priority.” Xiaochun said as he leaned over the counter. “I suggest you do your best to protect the pouch, and it isn’t easy to damage at all, but in case the worst happen. It will lock you inside the dimension for 12 hours before it collapses and ejects everything inside safely back into the world. Hopefully that’s enough time to fool your enemy.”

Interesting, I’d have to get an even safer way to keep things inside my body, but this single device could easily lift me from high C class straight to high A or even S class.

“Bai Xiaochun, you’re a genius!” I couldn’t help but say and immediately absorbed the pouch inside my body. “With this I guarantee you’ll get your vampire, and I’ll also triple whatever I’m paying you as your sponsor.”

“Ai, I really am just too outstanding!” He nodded to himself making me snort.

As I left the shop I was already shifting most of my excess mass inside the pocket dimension, I wanted to extensively test it before shifting anything vital inside, but I was soon as light as I had been before I decided to get serious.

Going back home I pulled a small adamantium safe from inside the wall on my room. The box was small enough I could keep it inside my chest without making myself look strange. Then shifted my spare brain and the pouch inside it’s protection before starting to increase my own mass as much as I could by consuming as much biomass as I could manage in a short time.

Before the day was over I had almost 20 tons of mass inside the storage device and it seemed like it could hold ten times that amount.

I loved it.

Finally, as it was approaching two in the morning. I walked inside the Maelstrom’s current base of operations, an Illegal strip club on the edge of the city well known for its drug trade and prostitution that used to belong to a minor gang but was the first thing they had taken over.

I had timed my attack perfectly, Mr. Miracle had been called for an emergency in a nearby city and Grander herself was busy dealing with some restless minor villains on the other side of the city. While incredibly strong, Grander didn’t have the senses necessary to notice something happening so far away and I would be done before she even got warned.

The club was empty of clients, instead it was filled to the brim with Maelstrom gang members drinking and laughing. Four naked girls danced around poles in the center of the building and I could see tears in the face of the youngest. While the others just had dull eyes, their bodies filled with bruises.

There were signs of blood all over the floor and the dead body of the former owner was pinned to a wall by an actual sword, three gang members using it as target practice for throwing daggers.

Stepping inside the building I turned my back to everyone and closed the door with a bang, then noticed a discarded chain and lock by my side and slowly passed it through the door, making sure it was completely locked.

When I turned around again the club had gone quiet, the four girls had stopped dancing and were embracing each other while every gang member stared at me with hostility. I only smiled.

“You know, you guys really shouldn’t have come to this city.” I told them as I started walking. I had decided to use the Maelstrom to test my new capabilities, and have some fun, can’t forget about having fun.

Somehow my confidence as I casually strolled into the building made all of them on edge. Noticing the tension in the air the girls stepped down from the counters and started retreating.

One of the damn trashes approached me, half of his face was replaced by a metal plate with four bionic eyes and he had an oversized metal arm that dragged into the ground.

“And who the fuck are you to say what I can do you little bitch!” he said as he annoyingly poked at my head with his remaining flesh hand.

“I’m the new owner of this building, and the entire city really, even if most don’t know it yet.” I said with amusement. “Unfortunately, there is no place for you guys in my employ so, kindly fuck off will you? This is your only chance.”

They started snickering, then laughing out loud in my face, the asshole that had gotten in my face tried to push my body but I ignored him, my face smiling even harder. “What kinda stupid fucking super are you coming here alone huh? Do you think we don’t fucking deal with your kind huh?”

“Hey Royce, can I just pop this fucking idiot already?” Asked a large man as he approached the corpse of the previous owner and pulled out the sword pinning him to the wall.

The idiot right in front of me grabbed at my shirt and I looked down at his dirty hand, then to his face. “I was always planning to kill all of you but, if you don’t take your hand off me I’ll leave you for last.”

“Crazy motherfucker!” he laughed even as I started shifting most of my mass into a shell around the Qiankun pouch and my brain, then hardening it and protecting it as much as I could even when I knew the adamantium cage around it would keep anything short of Darkslug himself from breaking through.

The damn safe had cost me a quarter of my liquid assets when I first bought it, but it was worth every penny.

“Alright, how about this then.” He said in a conversation tone. “Fuck you!”

His mechanical arm flew up, far faster than a normal human could move. His hand opened up to reveal the barrel of a gun from inside the arm and he aimed it straight at my head.

Before the weapon could shot I grabbed it and guided it away from my head and towards the man’s own shoulders, the explosion was powerful, releasing a blast of plasma that ripped his human arm off and cauterized the wound before poking a hole through the building.

“I’m gonna enjoy dealing with you when this is over.” I told the idiot even as I grabbed his shoulder with my other hand and ripped his prosthetic right off, throwing it over my shoulder and kicking him away.

“Fucking kill this idiot already!” shouted the large man with most of his face replaced by cybernetics, a single red camera in the middle of his face surrounded by smaller devices in place of his eyes.

The gang obeyed, dozens of guns shooting at me from all sides. A surprising amount of shots hit my head splattering it all over the floor but some missed and poked holes through my body or bounced off the adamantium cage.

Plasma ripped right through my arms sending them flying in the air, smoke rising from the stumps while projectiles hit my legs causing me to fall to my knees. A full minute later, they finally stopped.

For a few seconds everything was quiet in the club, the sheer amount of guns going off had managed to damage even my hearing, then I healed it and regenerated enough of my mouth to speak. “My turn!”

Pouring power on the Qiankun pouch I drew mass from the storage dimension inside it, I first changed the flesh still left on my body into eyes, dozens of eyes looking around the room taking in the position of the assholes around me and starring directly at each one.

A second later my body exploded into spikes of black, reinforced bone aimed directly at the men I was staring at, some managed to jump out of the way of the first attack just to get hit by the second or third spikes I sent their way, piercing their bodies and crushing their bones.

Unlike me, they couldn’t survive that.

The man who had been ordering the gang had survived, blocking my spike with some kind of kinetic shield before shooting a missile at me from a huge canon.

Regenerating my legs I broke the spikes’ connection to my body and jumped out of the way, but he had been expecting that, his bionic eyes tracking my movement in the air and a shoulder mounted turret aiming at me body.

Growing dozens of tentacles I grabbed at the remaining spikes and used them to drag myself out of the way, my head was nearly completely regenerated before a second survivor appeared right behind me, moving faster than I thought possible, and cut it right off  with his sword.

I just laughed, making sure to create half a dozen mouths around my body so the sound would be even more unnerving.

Creating small spikes all over my tentacles I waved them at the man, but once again he moved too fast for me to react, leaving afterimages behind as he dodged the attack. Interesting.

The man had all for limbs replaced with cybernetic equipment and there was a large device attached to his spine, when he stopped a few feet away from my one of my eyes caught some blood leaking from his nose.

Squeezing the bone spikes around the room with the muscles of my tentacles I shattered them into hundreds of sharp shards and flung them as hard as I could in their directions forcing the boss to activate his shield once again and the second man to use his speed to dodge back.

The fast guy fell to his knees when he was done, dripping blood from both his eyes and ears, but he didn’t seem to be out of the fight yet.

I could definitely outlast him, but I didn’t want to.

In a second, I decreased the thickness of my tentacles and elongated them; turning at least half of them into spiked whips, when the bastard activated his speed once again I acted, whipping my tentacles towards all directions he could go.

They cracked the air as they moved, breaking the sound barrier and ripping the club apart even more, cutting through chairs and tables as if they weren’t even there.

The man seemed to be trying to directly rush me with his sword and one of my tentacles hit him right in the chest, bisecting his body and sending both halves flying through the air with his momentum.

I had to laugh again as the bastard still tried to cut me even as his upper body lost its strength and he bleed out.

One of my eyes had never left the boss, watching as he let his subordinate sacrifice himself to buy him time.

Fleeing inside the building the man detached a device from his armor and left his shield active to block the door as he ran towards the back.

Gathering my tentacles, I took only a moment to make sure the first guy was still alive and unconscious, before shifting my entire body into a larger version of my battle form, bulging muscles and more than 5 tons of mass driving my body into a run straight towards the fleeing asshole.

Ignoring his shield, it was strong enough to block my bones and super tech was expensive, I burst through the wall as if it wasn’t even there.

“Come on, you can’t flee from me!” I shouted with at least twenty mouths before crackling like a madman when I felt his artificial heart start to beat even harder.

Freaking out those assholes was surprisingly fun.

Despite his mechanical improvements, I quickly gained on Royce until my body broke through a hallway and I saw him looking back at me, his weapon ready to shot a second missile.

With no room to dodge I decided to tank it, turning a large part of my head into a thick bone shield and rushing him. The bastard wasn’t expecting that, his eyes widening comically as the missile exploded against my head far too close to his own body and sending shards of bone and shrapnel into his flesh.

He screamed and I took the chance to charge him, forming large claws on my hands I cut off both of his legs below the knees and grabbed his remaining body lifting him in the air and smashing him in the floor to drive all the air out of his body.

Warping two tentacles around his body I just laughed with all my mouths and started dragging him back towards the main room.

“No, no, no, no, NO!” The man screamed and tried several times to cut my tentacles with a dagger, its metal just bouncing off of my reinforced protections, before finally giving up, turning around and starting to claw at the floor. “I can’t die like this, I refuse!”

Eventually, Royce managed to grab at the wall and hold on for dear life, his cybernetic arms digging into the wall so I yanked on his body causing at least one of his metallic fingers to pop off while breaking the walls even more.

I threw him in the middle of the corpses of his companions and looked around myself. Damn that was a lot of bodies to get rid of.

Royce had lost too much blood and barely managed to keep himself awake as I looked down at him. I considered taking my time with the man but, ultimately, I just didn’t feel like it. He wasn’t an achievement but a minor bump on my road.

Turning away from him I saw the last surviving member of the gang, the one I promised to leave for last.

“You guys know what, it’d be such a pain to have to get rid of you all, and I do need the biomass…”

Looking at me with his cybernetic eyes, Royce started trembling as I brought even more of my own mass outside the Qiankun bag. And boy was I already loving the thing.

Finally, I started reshaping my body, turning it into one giant maw that opened from the top of my head five meters above the ground until the middle of my belly.

Then I took my sweet time as both living gang members screamed themselves hoarse from fear.

.

.

.

Twenty minutes later I opened the front entrance once again to see Ha-Jin leaning against the car, a half finished cigarette on his mouth. My body was back into my usual shape and I had a bone mask on to prevent being identified.

“Enjoyed yourself, Young Master?” he asked as he lifted an eyebrow, then dropped the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. “Do I need to finish up?”

I glanced back towards the club, there were no more bodies inside, but blood had soaked every surface of the place and there were cybernetic equipment laying all around.

“Get someone to gather the equipment left over and hire people to get the club working again. Leaving those things empty just let people think they can take it over.” I nodded and lifted the device that had been on the spinal cord on the fast dude starring at it with interest. Could I replicate its effects directly? “Also, there’s four girls still alive inside the place, help them out will you? I think I freaked them out so much they’re gonna have a heart attack if I approach again.”

 

 

Character on this chapter:

Ha-Jin: household affairs.

Osen : Shinoburedo.

Saionji family : You are just a maid

Maika : Gang R**e School.

Zaizen father and son: Gang R**e School.

Royce : Cyberpunk.

Bai Xiaoxun : A Will Eternal.

A shout to Xhaustedhero, AkumaSmaG, Iori Daemona Angel, AlliterativeArts (Eric Faust), Icewing, Comics, DERMONIAN, Davvy chappie, Banh Bao, Ian Michael, WanderingDaemon, Scott, Tony Martinez and Travis cox  for supporting my work!

Again, updates will be slow, next chapter will come only in the first week of january... or if someone asks in Patreon.

If you like my work take a look at my other novels Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD a SFW Damnmachi fanfic where the mc will grow slowly into power, Reincarnated as Supergirl A YJ/DC fanfic and Welcome to the System which is my own original novel, a system apocalypse novel where the government is kinda competent and has super soldiers.

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change by supporting me on patreon: patreon.com/CapCaverna  all my content is free.

38