Chapter 22
6.3k 23 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls went out and were chating with some of the kujas, I think that I can see Daisy there, they are having a nice chat there while the yudas were warry of both Nel and Luc... wonder why one of the most dangerous creatures warry of a pair of newborns. 

Kikyo the captain of the Kuja pirates, was in front of the group, her long silky black hair is held on a high ponytail, her tan skin looks a lot younger and healthier. She has blue eyes that are constantly looking at me, guess she is checking me out too... or she might not trust me and is keeping tabs on me. She is as tall as me with a nice slender body, but still have a nice toned legs and her twins are smaller that mine but still lively enough to spring with every step. She has a red snake around her neck and back, and a white cape that almost reach the ground and what looks like a belt bikini that leaves little to the imagination and a pair of short leather high-heel boots.

Behind Kikyo was Rindo the cannoneer of the Kuja pirates, she too look younger and she has short dark brown hair, and brown sharp eyes that are looking at my ship with a surprise look. She is a bit smaller than me but she has a tone slender body, small twins and modest hips. She has a cannon strapped to her back over a white cape. She is wearing a frilly long sleeve blouse that is open in the middle... she has nice abs, she is also wearing some black pants and the same type of boots as the others.

The last one that is following the captain is Ran the archer of the Kuja pirates, she has short black hair parted in the middle, she has a cute face and brown eyes. She is the shortest of the the trio in front of me, but she has the largest twins of them, she also has a toned body like all the Kuja pirates. She is wearing her Pink Snake bow wrapped around her left arm and leg, and a long quiver filled with arrows on top of her right shoulder. She has an short red tank top and long black stockings with straps that reach her matching color bikini and the same leather boots.

"Usually we would just take your supplies and leave you stranded here in the Calm Belt for the Sea Kings to take care off, but now with the creation of the sea stone hull coating technique, that doesn't work anymore... your ship seems to be made of this wood too right?" She asked me while giving my cube back. 

"Yeah, my ship is made of my treasure wood. Before I enter the Calm Belt we were attack by a small Sea King, though he was about 12 times smaller. He gave several pounds of premium eel meat." I answered her question while boasting a little with a straight back, pushing my chest out with pride.

"So you don't have a sea stone hull, interesting. For some reason the seakings are not attacking you now, guess it has to do with your two pets over there who are floating in front of the yudas." She said looking at Nel and Luc. Rindo and Ran were looking at me blushing a little, but they also looked at Nel and Luc and started gossiping.

"Yeah that's odd, they are about a week old... The dragon one is a Quilin named Nelliel and the snake one is a Quetzalcoatl named Lucoa." I anwered while looking at both my babies.

"Wait a Quetzalcoatl!!! Isn't that the name of one of the great ones, how did you get your hands on her." She asked with a bit of hostility on her tone. I just looked at Luc with affection and simply said, "Luc is my baby, I made her and Nel with my powers along with my Valkyries and my ship." I looked at my crew and see a circle of kujas and my valkyries, there was an arm wrestling match in the middle and they are cheering and yelling... I think I can see the girls there too... really, I turn my attention away from them for only a minute and they already doing random stuff... I really like them.

She looked at me with wide eyes... I place my hand on her shoulder and said, "Like one of my favorite authors once wrote, 'you loose if you mind it'."

After about 5 minutes of waiting on Kikyo to reboot, it's actually really weird to look at her all fluster over some small stuff, In the anime she was really serious but still cared for her fellow Kujas, guess that came with age.

"Why exacly you want to learn haki from us..." She asked me with a serious tone. "Well I can tell you the short and sweet version or the unbelievable but long version." I replied.

"I'll take the unbelievable long version." She really wants to know the whole truth huh...

"For starters... I'm not from around here, I just woke-up from a nap inside of a forest on Baterilla Island. I then used my devil fruit powers to grow and later fuse with a treasured tree Adams, that the marines came to collect but were to late to take from me. I manage to beat them and steal their boat, I needed to learn how to fight and use haki since my enemies are gonna get stronger every time... Since I was directly south from Amazon Lily, I though that I could find a teacher willing to train me, so I offered to help with your resources in exchange." I looked at her and she was thinking, the girls and some of the kujas are now listening in on my story, though Bonney know most of it already.

"Is that it? You said it was unbelievable long." Kikyo was waiting. "Well I said it was unbelievable but long, the long part is what I just said, the unbelievable  is that I was brought to this world by a great one, who's name I shall not mention for safety reasons, since I don't know how she would react yet. If she ever gave me the ok then I will say though." I said as a matter of fact and every one was looking at me wide eyes.

Kikyo was visibly shaken but still kept her cool and asked me, "Do you have proof of that claim... that is pretty bold of you to say that you are related to a great one." Instead of saying anything I just extended my hand towards her and used my powers to bloom the rainbow fruit and with a flash of colorful lights the fruit which I will start calling, the Sage Fruit, appeared.

"You can make Devil Fruits!!!" Kikyo was starting to loose her cool, "Don't be silly, this is a Sage Fruit, it can be eaten by anyone, even if you have eaten a Devil Fruit before, it improves your soul, removes impurities and enhances your devil fruit powers." I presented it to her and after taking it, she is swetting a little... "How many people know about this..." She is shaking a little... time to checkmate her. "Just us girls." I say with a smug face. 

"Why do you really want to gain strength... you can easily sell this in the outside for a lot... You made two great ones follow you like you are their mom or something... Tell me the real reason... Why us." She is getting a little agitated.

"Well I just want to have the strength to protect anyone under my branches that I care about. I want to make a place were every kid can just run around without worring about simple stuff like food or shelter but also more dark stuff like slavers or nobles... I want to make those that think about enslaving anyone or destroy the home country of someone just because someone offended a World Noble... that is just sad..." I said with determination and anger in my voice... 

"I want to destroy this corrupted system or atleast make it fair for normal citizens. I need strength If I want to oppose the World Government. I need strength to go head-to-head with the other Yonkos." I finished with conviction and strength in my voice.

"If you ever reach such height... will you also take us under your branches." She asked me and everyone were looking at me with expecting eyes and I gave them a nod and a solemn smile. 

"After the others made the sea stone hull for their ships, we lost our natural protection provided by the Sea Kings. Slavers come and take our youngs while we are out searching for other food source since our soil is not that fertile and crops take a lot longer to grow... The marines also want to implement their messed-up rules and such..." she looked quite sad since she cared a lot about the kujas.

"Even our empress abandoned us... maybe she was captured by nobles or worst... the next possible successor was taken by slavers two and a halve years ago... She was promising, lots of talents and charisma, she cared a lot about us kujas she was taken a long with her two younger sisters too..." They were looking rather sad...

"You can count on me for that." I gave Kikyo a little hug and continued. "You can also eat that fruit or give that to someone in your crew, a warning though it would hurt a little and your body will secrete some impurities after you eat it, you might fall unconscious too for about an hour while your new body adapts." I offered her the Sage Fruit, which she took after looking it for a while, she handed it to Daisy.

Daisy ate the fruit after giggling and she started glowing while everyone gave her some space. She grew about a head taller and her hair became longer and smother, her already tone slender body now has a more pronounced hour glass figure, her neck and twins also grew a little. Dear Goddess what happened to Daisy... I heard a giggle and Daisy fainted, I offered my showers and guest rooms for her and two kujas took Daisy to the showers, guided by the girls. 

I followed the girls along with Kikyo, Rindo and Ran and went to the showers. They were a bit surprise when Lexy turned into a mermaid, but they still washed Daisy and they helped each other with their back, while I washed myself, I took a peek at the other Kujas and I almost fainted. Thanks for bringing me to this world Goddess, I will protect this world.

 

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
Health Points 1,340/1,340
Stamina Points 1,110/1,240
Ability Points 1,091/1,850
STR: 85 VIT: 124
DEX: 120 END: 114
AGI: 108 MEN: 175
CHA: 250

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adams
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body

Haki:

  • None

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa

Allies:

  • Kuja Pirates
[collapse]

103