Chapter 31
5.8k 18 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After about 3 hours of flying north-east in our gigantic saddle, we finally see our destination, Foolshout island. 

We finally made it, and we might need to work on the saddle a bit... I can't feel my bums... I still wonder how am I the only one complaining, the rest are just excited to see new land.

Nel reverted back to her human self and I gave her a Sage Fruit which she ate without hesitation. I gave one to Luc too, and after about 15 minutes they stopped glowing and they now look even more human, their horns have dissappeared from their heads, but that was all the didn't change that much and didn't produce much impurities, like with Lapis.

"This is nice." Lucoa says contemplating her changes. "Did you gain a new skill or something?" I asked her and she looked at me with a confused expresion. "A skill? What are... nevermind... I got a new form." She finished speaking and she started glowing. 

After a while her transformation ended, she was about 3 meters tall covered in silver feathers and golden scales, her face and chest being the only areas I could see without any scales or feathers. She has her semi-circular shaped horns back and have a small pair of wings folded behind her back. She has her form fitting green robes were open at the back to allow for her wings, it showed her cleavage and her neck and her arms under her elbows. It shows her belly and her legs, it ended with a pair of green panties and her feet are covered in scales.

"That is indeed nice." I said inspecting her new form. "Did you gain something to Nel?" I turned and asked her. "Yeah I got a new battle form." She said not taking her eyes off Luc.

I turned to the girls and interrupting their gossip. "So want to go to town? Maybe camp here, I can build a cabin in no time?" They started thinking for a bit. "

"I don't mind camping here with you all." Bonney said while stretching her back. "To be honest, I just want to have a nice relaxing bath." Lexy said with a tired expresion. "I want to eat." Said Lapis enthusiastically. 

The girls started laughing and I went to prepare our cabin. I made a simple cabin with a bedroom and a kitchen, after that, I made pool at the side, grew some Wet Bamboo to get some fresh water and a toilet room that has access both from inside and outside the cabin. Made a 3 meters tall wall surrounding the pool to prevent perverts and animals alike from spotting us.

After I finished the cabin and the pool area the girls went to the pool and I went to make lunch. Since the Wet Bamboo filters the water, they are even using soap and shampoo, I gotta say this Bamboo is actually becoming my favorite plant. If I use it to filter sea water, then I can later grind the Bamboo to make a new seasoning powder. Wonder if it is alright for the girls to eat, back in old world bamboo was kind of poisonus for most creatures, including humans... Better test them out later with some... expendable customers.

I finished cooking and went to wash up while the food is cooling off. After that we went to the table in the kitchen and ate. It was quite peaceful here... I need to gather some info but I'm currently a wanted person... maybe I can send one of the girls.

"Luc, how confortable are you on gathering information?" I asked Luc since she is a goddess of knowledge on some mythologies. "I guess I'm alright, I haven't done it before, but I will do what I can." She said as it to sound humble, she is adorable. "I want to go with Luc." Nel jumps in excited.

"Sure, remember though, safety is the most important thing, don't draw attention to yourselves." I said and I lended Luc my awesome map. "The important bit is about the marine ambush on the Sun Pirates. I'm a wanted person and a pretty hard to not notice... so I can't go personaly." I took a deep breath and then continued.

"The City is directly north from here, but the ambush happens outside somewhere near the shore line." I gave them some clues to help them pinpoint the exact day.

"How do you know so much about that? If you already know what is gonna happen, why send us to gather info?" Luc says as a matter-of-factly. "The only thing I'm missing is the exact time and place. As to how I know it's a little long to explain, so I'll explain at a later time, if you girls are still interested." I answered and patted their heads. "Please be safe, I don't... please just be careful." I gave them a hug, then after a bit of looking how they walk away, I returned to make the bed I liked the giant comforter, so I made another one.

When it was close to dinner time, both Nel and Luc return. "Mom, we're back." Nel exclaimed happily and I turned from the stove and hurry over. "Lets eat first before you say any news, you girls must be hungry." I finnish preparing dinner and after we all ate they made their report.

"Well mom, you were right about must things, the marines are already here. They left the marines over, including some Rear Admirals that feels really though. Nel wanted to challenge him but I told her no, since we are doing a special job. They are expecting the Sun Pirates to deliver a slave child back to her parents." I knew it was too much of a coincidence... Even If she was alone why would they want Fisher to bring Koala back to her parents... anyother runaway slaves could easily take her with them. To her parents they'll probably think that she is dead.

"It is estimated that the Sun Pirates will arrive in about a week from north-east." Luc finishes her report and returned my map.

"Is the Rear Admiral Strawberry?" I asked and Bonney looked over... "How... whatever... yes, he is." Luc answered and Bonney was getting a little angry and she excused her self, guess hearing that the man that excuted her aunt and basically ruined her life, was in that city up north must have tick her off, only Luc seems to notice and the other 3 just continue eating.

I guess I need to cheer her up, I told the girls that I'll be right back and excused myself. I reached the bedroom and I found Little Bonney crying silently on a corner trying really hard to calm herself. "It's ok to be sad you know." She flinched and look back at me, I just pick her up. She was struggling a bit, but then she gave up and I started patting her back. "Just let out, I will not judge you. I care for you and I don't want to see you like this... blaming yourself... It wasn't your fault." I finished an she just burried her head on my bossom and she starting crying. I just hugged her tightly. 

"I told you I'll take care of you. Even if the world wants you, unless you really want to go, I'll not let you go. If the world want to become my enemy I will retaliate and I'll bring the world into chaos." I sat on the bed with Little Bonney on my lap. 

"I feel so useless... if you do everything by yourselve... I wanna move forward, along side with you, but... I can't get that sceene out of my head... the only one who stood to protect me was labeled a rebel... no one did anything... Strawberry just order some marines to execute her in the name of absolute justice... A part of me just wants to kill him with my own hands... but..." She finished with a small sob.

"You don't have to dirty your precious hands with that. I know you studied the human anatomy and learned all you can to help others with your powers. I know you also manage to incorporate observation haki with your age manipulation powers. You are a good person at heart Bonney. Don't let your dark past slow your dreams to a crawl." I rusttled her hair and I heard her laughing a little.

"I know it's gonna be hard to forget and forgive, but those that died protecting you, those that loved you, will always be near you, watching you, they will not judge nor will they put labels on you. They just want you to move on and be free so that they can do the same." I gave her a kiss on her forhead and she started feeling sleepy, so just tuck her in, good night.

I turned to the other girls who were looking through the door and just sigh... I pass through the door and the girls were following me... "Why were you girls sneaking around here." I asked the girls.

"I was just kind of curious since you two ate so little and just left... mom why was Bonney so little. She looked like a cute little child." Nel answers full of excitement. "That is her powers, her devil fruit allows her to change the age of anything that is alive." I can't explain further than that since I don't want to betray Bonney's trust.

"Anyways lets get ready for bed everybody there's a couple of days befor the ambush on Fisher." And also a debt of blood to collect.

I made it to the bed and everyone went in with me... Luckily this comforter is king size but all the girls just went and pilled over me at both sides I place Bonney, who is exhausted and doesn't wake-up, on top of me and Nel and Luc are on my left while Lexy and Lapis are on my right. 

Luc apparently like cute things so she is also hugging Bonney and in the cold of the night we went to sleep cuddling for warmth I place another blanket on top of us just in case.

 

Status check:

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
  • Heroic Green Beast
  • Primordial Dryad
  • Charismatic Mother
  • Empress of Amazon Lily
  • Charismatic Empress
Health Points 7,630/7,630
Stamina Points 6,260/6,260
Ability Points 9,130/9,130
STR: 585 VIT: 753
DEX: 502 END: 616
AGI: 358 MEN: 903
CHA: 1,007

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adam
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body
  • Dryad Progenitor

Haki:

  • Armament Haki
  • Observation Haki
  • Conqueror Haki (25% Mastery)

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa

Allies:

  • Amazon Lily
[collapse]

88