Chapter 38
9.7k 50 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the morning of the next day and I was alone on my chambers just waking up. After stretching my joints I went to the dinning hall were I found the Boa Sisters eating like children guess they were starving. Ran, Rindo and Daisy laughing and eating like best friends. I also see elder Nyon on one of the ends of the table with Vivian eating breakfast while planing something. Bonney came out of the kitchen with a tray of food and sat next to Hancock who started talking to her.

Even though they are eating quite fast, the Boa sisters are eating quite refined and elegant, even though they sometimes laugh at Daisy's jokes. After I entered the three Kuja Pirates went silent for a second when Daisy whistled at me and the other two were blushing a little.

*Cough, cough. "Well good morning everyone there is much to discuss after breakfast." I said and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, there were some kujas cooking that just wanted me to sit down for them to serve me... I just sat next to Bonney and another kuja came with a big tray with everything on the menu for breafast it kinda looks like england's complete breakfast, were it has bacon, eggs, sausages and a little salad and some bread to clean my palate. I just made a big sandwich with a little bit of butter.

After breakfast, some kuja maids cleaned the table and we started the discussion. 

"First thing first I wanna start a Devil fruit Squad. Ran do you wanna have a giant snake transformation, I know you are really pasionate about their well being and research new ways to fight along with your partner behind you." I said and put the Snake Snake fruit, model Black Manba on the table and everyone turn serious, the Boa sisters were weating a bit.

"Have you eaten a sage fruit yet?" I asked her to change the topic a bit. "No, we prioritize the young just like you said and also the less talented." Ran replied, "Good here is a Sage Fruit for you to help with your Devil Fruit mastery." I finished and created 5 Sage fruit. There goes 3,000 AP... Why are Boa sisters so scared? 

"Umm why are you feeding two devil fruit to her wont she die." Sandersonia asked me a bit skeptical. "Oh, this isn't a Devil Fruit, this is a Sage Fruit, it basically makes learning a breeze, that include Haki and Devil fruit masteries along with martial arts and weapon arts you practice. It will remove the impurities in your bodies to make you and anyone who eat it stronger, faster and more beautiful." I explained.

"Are there any side effects to that fruit?" Hancock asked expecting me to lie and said that there isn't. "Well, the purging of impurities can be a little painful and smelly, you will loose consciousness for about an hour until your bodies adapt, the effects of this fruit are more concentrated, both the goods and the bads. You will also grow taller which can be a con for some, there is no lasting damage too just an hour of inconvinience at first and pure benefits from then on, just look at Bonney here." I explain to the three incredulous sisters.

Ran went and grabbed both Devil and Sage fruits and sat back down. "I would love to." I also handed 1 Sage fruit to each of the Boa Sisters and said, "Eat the Sage fruit at the bath house later. You don't want to fall unconscious with all the grime that will be secreeted from your bodies so we need to take care of that. I know you three are Devil Fruit users so that fruit is gonna be a blessing for you girls to make those Devil fruits your own." 

They were visibly shaken that I know of that even Gloriosa didn't know. I let the group calm down and look at Daisy, "You have already ate the fruit Daisy, do you think I have lied? Of course not, she is the strongest of the Kuja Pirates right now the one that came second during the tournament for my election. Do you want a Devil fruit that increases your power and also rises moral, it involve your aura, so you might get some crazy attacks and power boost proportional to the damage you take, it also uses your aura to heal you. Since you are the current Captain of the Kuja Pirates, manipulating moral and strength should be a really welcome adition to you." I finish and gave her the Aura Aura devil fruit.

"Yess!!! Hehehe" she pick it and aye it in one bite. *Blegh "Tasted horrible... But my Observation and Armament Haki feel so much better now. Mmm, it's from my possitive attitude, my attitude determins what my aura is, I feel so strong." Why is Daisy flexing while laughing. She also has a sort of blue aura arround her... did I just made a Goku on this world. 'I guess you did, wow I turn my vision away from your stream for 1 second and you just made a perfect pair.'

Wait what? What is a perfect pair? You can't just make me make more questions and just leave... Hello, Iris? Seriusly... I heard a giggle and just sighed.

Anyway I turn to Rindo and she is just looking at the flexing Daisy with admiration. "That leaves you Rindo, Do you like guns or just the range a gun has over a traditional bow?" I said and summoned the Sling Sling fruit. "With this you will not need a gun to fire bullets, or any projectile that you can lift for that matter. Be it gun or cannon ammo aslong as you can lift it, you can throw it with increased speed, power and acuracy than even a normal weapon, it's easier to bestow Armament Haki to the bullets since you are directly touching them. You can even throw knives and neddles, since there isn't an explosion to proppel the projectile forward you can be more stealthy about it. I believe it even work on bigger projectile like Javelins and harpoons too." I said and she rose her eyebrows and gave me a nod and I gave her the Sling Sling fruit and the Sage fruit. She and Ran ate their Devil fruits and almost barfed their breakfast.

"Let's all go to the bath house to eat the Sage fruits I invited the girls to follow me and we went to the bathroom.

I reached the bathroom and got naked and prepared for bathing while the girls were changing. After I washed my hair and body in the shower, I made my way to the giant pool of hot water in the middle and relaxed, even my twins have gotten bigger... no matter, luckily my body is super strong and my sisters aren't weighing me down.

I heard the girls entering and they went to the showers, I stood up and went after them, "Better eat the Sage fruit first since your body will get dirty again, I will take care of the rest." I offer my advice and only Hancock didn't ate the fruit. The other girls started glowing in rainbow light and started expelling impurities, Sandersonia who was the tallest of the group went from being 2.1m to being 2.6m, her bust grew larger along with her thighs and hip now she has perfect proportions. Her head isn't round like in the anime, which is a plus for me, before she was cute, but now she is hot for a 15 years old. The youngest from the group, Marygold grew from 1.8m to 2.1m tall she also grew grew a coupple of sizes on her womanly departments. She is still pretty cute though even if she is 13 years old. Can't wait to see all three of them turn into giant snake women.

Ran grew from 1.9m to 2.3m tall and also, like Sandersonia, her head isn't round anymore, she is a bit more womanly though since she is older at 19 years old. Same with Rindo, who grew from 1.9m to 2.2m since she is also the oldest of the group at 21 her womanly shape is a lot more pronounced. 

All 4 of them were unconscious on the ground, I caught them before the fell to the floor. They are covered in grime and Bonney and me went to work cleaning every nook and cranny of the vile stuff in the showers. 

"Wait what happened?" Hancock who still has the Sage fruit on her hands was trembling a bit, "Don't worry about, the pros are so much better, if you value strength to protect your sisters then I sugest you eat the fruit. If you want to be afraid for the rest of your life then just sit in a corner and don't get in the way of her highness, hehehehe, acourding to the old rumors you were the strongest of our generation, I want to spar with you later after you get back into shape and loose all this excess fat over your beautiful muscles." Daisy said in a low voice so no one hear her, but my hearing is just to good and Bonney has a light blush on her face so I think she heard too.

Hancock swallowed and ate the fruit after steeling her resolve and her raimbow glow was by far the brightest I have ever seen she went from 2.1m to 2.4m her features and womanly levels skyrocketed and her 16 year old self was inmaculate, she didn't loose consciousness but was still covered in black tar and smelly grime. She isn't the tallest of the kujas here in the bath rigth now, specially compared to Sandersonia or Daisy who was 2.5m but she was taller and more beautiful than her anime self.

"Eww ewew, what the heck is this stuff?" She went to the showers and started washing her body and hair with reckless abandom, Daisy was laughing and went to help her get cleaned up. After all 5 of them were cleaned the maids came and took the four sleeping girls to their guest room, I make sure to put the two sisters together so that they can be at ease once they wake-up.

I went with Bonney, Daisy and Hancock in to the pool of hot water to relax... again. "So what now?" Hancock  said still adjusting to her perfect self. "Well now you will train, to master both your Love Love Devil fruit but also your Haki specially your Conqueror's haki." When I said that, Daisy said that she wanted to spar with her even more.

"Daisy you have to train your new Devil Fruit powers who are apparently a perfect match." All three of them looked at me with questioning eyes, I just shrugged my shoulders and stretch my limbs. 

"Anyways Ran, Sandy and Mary will join the new Snake Brigade, I'll try to gather more snake type Devil fruits to expand it later. Rindo also need to train her new powers, both Lexy and Lapis are studying Jinbe's Fishman Karate journal... What are you gonna do Bonney? I'll go to fishman Island to plant another tree, apparently we will be able to travel back and forth between them." I said and Bonney started thinking.

"Can I stay and help Hancock with her training," before she can finished she is interrupted by Hancock, "You don't have to bother with that, I want to travel the world but... I feel like I'm too weak right now... you should go with Lily." She said blushing a little at Bonney, wait, are they... did I messed the time line? 'Not really...'

"Maybe you want to come with us two?" I asked without thinking. 'Now you did...' "I would love too." How will I turn her down now... "It's gonna be so much fun, I wanted to go to Water 7 which has one of the best shopping district in Paradise, their food is so good, especially with the special salt they have." I really can't say no to that... But is Bonney also into Hancock or is she after the food? 'Who knows.'Well they are both minors in my book...

"Let's have our duel after we get together again, shishishi. It's a date then." Daisy chimed in not caring about the atmosphere around Hancock. "Of course, I'll still win though but ok." Hancock answered. She is looking a bit more cheerful now, since most of her darkness was taking cared off.

With that we had lunch and planed for the future. Don't know if I should be happy or affraid for tomorrow...

 

Status check:

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
  • Heroic Green Beast
  • Primordial Dryad
  • Charismatic Mother
  • Empress of Amazon Lily
  • Charismatic Empress
  • Treasured Garden's Captain
Health Points 7,980/7,980
Stamina Points 6,650/6,650
Ability Points 7,050/9,720
STR: 614 VIT: 788
DEX: 525 END: 655
AGI: 406 MEN: 962
CHA: 1,135

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adam
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasured Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body
  • Dryad Progenitor

Haki:

  • Armament Haki
  • Observation Haki
  • Conqueror Haki (42% Mastery)

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Boa Hancock
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa

Allies:

  • Amazon Lily
  • Sun Pirates
[collapse]

93