Prologue
2.6k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Lucas Vermillion

Age: 17 years old (25 years old before being reborn) and (20 years old in his past life.)

skills: Fleetwork, Air-dash, spearmanship, shielder, super-human strength, absolute defense, fire manipulation.

..................

"why... Why are you doing this..."

He did not respond but instead blocked the upcoming attack of the enemy.

He keeps fighting while protecting the five women behind his back, with severe injuries which they could not even walk.

He keeps blocking, hitting, blocking, and making sure that no enemies could lay a hand on them.

He just looks at them and smile, a reassuring smile at the same time goodbyes.

They just watch him getting shot in the knees making him kneel, however, the man in front of them did not give up, he stands up with his chest high and did not stop to fight back, thousands of enemies trying to kill them, but none of them are dead they were being protected by the man who they treat as an enemy.

But this enemy...

Is the one who is protecting them, five.

"..why...after what we did to you..."

They wanted to help him, but they can't, he is exhausted, injured, and dying despite this, he did not let any enemies hit them five.

They see his back who is protecting them at all cost.

They wouldn't even imagine, that the words that came to his mouth is something unbelievable.

"Why...? Heh, because...."

he stabs the ground using his spear and grabs his shield on the ground, he then stands straight and glances at the enemies.

soon, a barrier made in fire enveloped them protecting them from the projectiles' attack.

he smirks and looks at them with eyes full of fondness.

"...I admire you guys, right... I love you..."

he confessed to the five girls who were now looking at him full of confusion and realization.

"...Luc-"

before the other woman could say something, a beam of thunderous roar hits them...

looking at the sky, a flying airship that looks like a worm firing at them.

the man who was protecting them faces the attack without minding the outcome.

for the last moment...

"...Yes, I don't hate you guys... instead, it's the opposite...farewell..........."

the man stretch his spear with his bloodshot eyes, gripping tightly with all of his strength the spear was suddenly covered with blazing heat, and he threw it towards the worm-like airship, piercing through the sky until it hits the worm airship, exploding killing anything enemies in the sky.

the five women were in awe looking at the sky.

they then look at the man who is protecting them, widening their eyes...

tears soon appeared and a dry throat which failed them to shout.

the man who are protecting them was now turned into dust leaving nothing but his weapons and...a single diary.

51