Chapter 2
2.6k 6 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hero]

It was a Novel that I have read three years ago.

The Male Protagonist enrolled in Silverio Academy.

An Academy that trains the future generation to become Soldiers for the country to fight the 'Foreigners'

The Male Protagonist takes a lowkey life not exposing his strength, however, despite this, he gains the attention of the Student Council president, with her pair of beautiful lavender eyes and raven hair, she was considered the most beautiful lady in Academy, Leticia Leonhardt, along with three beauties.

She was the Daughter of the Famous General who defended the City for all of his life, pending off the foreigners with his leadership and power that heighten the morale of his soldiers.

As they met, they become close to each other to the point they are going on a date, however, it did not take too long as the male protagonist meets the other four heroines who also fell in love with him

From then on, slowly but surely, the protagonist used his strength to help them and also increase his fame, without him knowing, or more like, he did not care.

That's when I come in.

Lucas Vermillion.

An Arrogant and scum guy who takes everything as pleasure, whether sexually harassing his fiance, Leticia Leonhardt, or beating others without reason, he is the son of the disease Vermillion Couple.

Lucius Vermillion and Asia  Vermillion, this name is the mother and father of Lucas died on the horde of Foreigners who risk their lives to protect their hometown.

Fortunately, they successfully protected their hometown but unfortunately, they did not see tomorrow as they died due to blood loss.

As they left their two children whom they cherishes so much.

Their sacrifices were become a symbol of their heroic deeds and made a statue of them to encourage future generations.

However, Lucas or me, become too arrogant and abused this, as they were rich and his diseased parent leave their guild to them, Lucas used this to become a bastard.

Anyways...

When Lucas found out that his fiance has a close relationship with the male protagonist, he was enraged at this information and feel humiliated.

Due to anger, he comes to the male protagonist's classroom and beats him.

Before giving him a warning.

"Get out of MY Leticia's sight you disgusting lowlife."

Of course, the Male Protagonist did not mind this and continues to have a close relationship with Leticia.

Soon, when Lucas found that he disobey his order, Lucas made the male protagonist's life in the academy be on hell.

Bullying, beating him, and another conspiracy.

Until...

The Male protagonist has enough and asks Lucas for a duel.

He beat Lucas into a pulp and only increases his charm to the other heroines.

And Lucas who was beaten up experiencing the humiliation that was now known to the whole academy grew more darkened, and become quiet...

But...

It did not take long for him to strike again, leaving the male protagonist and his heroines flabbergasted.

Trying to expel him from the academy, threatening the heroine's family, and framing the Male Protagonist's best friend which leads to death.

And forcefully marrying Leticia Leonhardt, where no one manages to counterattack for it was too sudden.

Of course, that marriage was stopped in the middle of a wedding.

I won't go further into that as it was one of the cliches plots.

However, it was stopped thanks to the other friend he had, the little brother of Lucas Vermillion.

The Genius of the Vermillion family and only hope.

Thanks to him, Lucas and Leticia's wedding was stopped and stripped off Lucas from his power and wealth, with his power and gained the acceptance of the guild executives.

Lucas was thrown into a pile of garbage and forced to leave like a beggar.

After that, As Lucas who was a middle boss, a mid-villain boss is gone, The male protagonist continues his daily life with his heroines, but it did not take long for him to again experience a piercing battle.

Saving others, making some connections, and slowly getting more powerful, until the war between foreigners comes.

It was also at the near end of the novel when five heroines were left alone on the battlefield.

The Male protagonist whom they love did not come back, the Male protagonist said that he will get reinforcement which they agree to and buy him some time because they trusted him to do so.

However, until they were exhausted, the male protagonist did not come back, he was busy fighting the King of Foreigners, which he encountered by infiltrating the crack that was made of the foreigners, a separate dimension into their world.

After defeating the king of Foreigners, that was when the protagonist realizes that he forgot to call for reinforcement, he rushes towards the heroines and it was already TOO late.

Four of the heroines are dead, the other one is on her death's door.

It was Leticia...

Her limbs were cut off, her beauty can no longer be seen as her eyes were already dull and lifeless despite her still breathing.

The Male protagonist cried at the scene but also had relief feeling.

"As long as she is alive..."

The Male protagonist carried Leticia and immediately gives her treatment with a high-grade potion and lets Leticia drink it.

But Leticia was not able to drink it, she has no strength to even move her lip.

That is why, the Male protagonist drinks the high-grade potion and used his mouth to pass the high-grade potion to Leticia's mouth, enabling her to drink it unconsciously...

After that, she gains consciousness but her brightness could no longer be seen and due to losing her limb, she is not able to fight.

She could only go with a wheelchair while the male protagonist on her back supported her.

And they live happily ever after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Curse that novel and fuck that bastard protagonist."

I hate the ending, I'm not alone but also some readers who read the ending.

Just like how the heroines dies, and Leticia loses her way to live, we also lose our trust in the protagonist as well as downgrade the author who made that ending.

Relief?

He was relieved at what happened to the five heroines.

And even happier that Leticia could no longer fight?!

That is why in my past life, I did not regret taking one of his eyes.

If possible I want to blind him as he was already blind, so it is useless for him to have a pair of eyes.

And what was that?

Is that a part of yandere syndrome?

He loved Leticia more as she won't get away from him anymore, and the death of the four heroines was like nothing to him despite the bond they created, I fucking hate it.

"Bastard, that is not how to treat your women."

That is why I did not regret saving them back then, despite the pain of headache I was feeling back then.

It was painful as if your head was stabbed multiple times with different types of knives.

It was too painful that I want to crouch held my head and cry in pain.

It was too painful that I would like to sever my head.

But I pay no attention to it.

What matters is for them to survive.

But who knew I would be reborn?

"...and the voices are gone too..."

There are no longer voices in my mind that force me to do what Lucas did in the novel.

When I was 7 after the death of my parents, I suddenly heard multiple voices saying that I must do some bad things, like punishing someone even though there is no reasonable explanation.

It was when I turn 15 that I remembered my past life.

And the voices become more violent afterward, I could not even sleep thanks to that voices.

And if I did no evil deeds in just a day, or not acting the way I SHOULD be, a painful headache will attack me, but it will only be gone when I did something bad.

Like torturing a maid, molesting my fiance Leticia, etc.

It... was much more painful than the headache I am feeling when I saw Leticia crying right in front of me, with deep hatred in her eyes.

It was worst than the headache...

"Now it was gone..."

I will do whatever I want, fuck the protagonist... I will be the protagonist of my life.

I look at the time and it was July 13, 2045.

... If I remember correctly, this day is the time of my Second-year as a Soldier...

Then...

I widen my eyes as I remember this day...

It was also this time I will have an unpleasant time with Leticia.

If so, since I did not return when I'm still in my first year, then I'm already bullying the Male protagonist.

At the moment, I only beat him and ordered him to get away from Leticia, and bullied him until the end of the first year.

Also, it was this day that... Leticia shouted at me, that she despise me and hated me.

Because What I did to her is truly unforgivable...

And I have no excuses for that.

But I won't do it this time and I won't care about her love life anymore...

No, I care, I absolutely won't accept it if it was the protagonist...

As I thought.

... I will kill the protagonist immediately...

Fuck the consequences.

67