Chapter 3
2.6k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beautiful Raven Hair that stopped at the upper part of her waist, beautiful lavender eyes that shows coldness and confidence, smooth and soft milky skin.

The beautiful body that could make any men drool, along with the uniform of Silverio Academy.

She was wearing a dark blue blazer, with white sleeves inside, and a gray skirt.

She crossed her legs, and pick up the tea cup with her pretty fingers, she smelled the tea before making a contact with her lustrous rosy lips, touching the tips of the teacup and drinking it slowly, she closes her eyes making me stare at her strangely attractive long eyelashes.

While having a premonition which gave me a cold sweat on my back.

As soon as she finishes drinking the tea, she opens her eyes after putting down the tea on the table.

This...

"...you're right, for the sake of my family... I won't think of annulling our engagement..."

Wait...

"...and, from now on, I will stick only to you and avoid getting a contact with him..."

W-wait...!

She looks at me and for the first time, I could not read her eyes, I don't know what she was thinking.

She smiles at me but her eyes were cold, clenching her skirt despite trying to hide it.

"Are you satisfied now? 

         Sir Lucas?"

This isn't part of the script!

How did we come into this!?

Did I say too much!?

C-calm down, phew... 

"Good, that's good Leticia... Do not fool me as I am not foolish to be played at."

I said while I'm glaring at her with a maniacal smile.

...and

Yes, it is Leticia... My ex-fiance... In the past but now my still fiance as of the moment, but in another minute we will annul it here...

Or so I thought...

How did this happen?

Let's go back to before I was still in my room.

*

I was putting Silverio's uniform on me, then checked my appearance if it looks presentable.

Combing my hair, and washing my face with facial wash.

I look again in the mirror and saw that my uniform has no sign of wrinkles.

Then...

I sigh.

As I thought.

I can't change myself.

No, it is more like I became who I am.

My acting as a villain become a part of me.

The way I behave, and speak, my behavior as well as my attitude as a scum bastard become so natural to me.

Of course, I've been doing it for 18 years.

I can't change the way I am now, it is not that easy.

It was like you've been using swords for 20 years, putting your effort into the sword for your whole life then suddenly one day, you stop because.

"I don't want to do it."

It's not that easy.

I become so used to acting this way that it is hard to change.

Lucas in the story keeps looking at the mirror three to four times if he looks fine.

And that is what I'm doing.

Sigh...

I bet even the way I speak, even if I try to change my way of speaking, will be hard.

I guess I will take it slowly.

My change might move like a worm but at least it is still moving.

Sigh...

This is useless.

Knock knock knock!

"Sir Lucas, Lady Leonhardt would like to meet you, she is waiting at the lounge."

"Hm. Ask someone to give her tea and some snacks, the more expensive the better."

"Would you like to make lady Leonhardt have a hard time?"

I remember this, this is when the servants give her tea which is too salty, and the snacks that are already expired.

"... Did I say you should give her a hard time?"

" No, I just thought th-"

" Did I give you permission to speak?"

But of course, it is natural to answer my question, this is just the way I am...

I became this type of man after all.

"....No, Sir. I apologize."

"Get out, I don't want to hear such bullshit."

"Yes..."

...sigh.

It's hard to become a different person, in the first place, I despised acting this way but now...

Sigh...

Now, Leticia is here, the only thing that will make her happy is to annul our engagement.

At this moment, Leticia wanted to annul our engagement, however, if she did, her family would face a huge predicament in the future.

However, thanks to that guy, her family regain their status, as well as making it stronger.

Because Leticia awakens her talent as a sword saint.

But right now, she is just a pebble at the moment.

She held the title of the strongest in the Silverio academy but the future enemy would be out of her reach.

Me, being a reincarnate and a reborn person is enough to cause a butterfly effect.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I sure know it will be different.

That includes how I will act from now on.

Sigh...

I open the door and close it after I get out of my room.

I walk full of arrogance and nobility.

The servants bowed their heads but their eyes could not help but look at me.

Once I look at them they will blush.

It can't be helped.

I am handsome.

But at the same time, there is disdain and fear in their eyes.

And I remember each of them, there will be some servants who will be fired in the future because of me, betrayed my family because a certain someone paid them to do so, and they are not loyal to me so, they did not hesitate.

And some who would try to kill me because of what I did in their family in the future.

Don't worry, I won't do it anymore.

I held no hatred for the people who betrayed me, as it was also part of my fault.

Although, even if I won't make a move toward them, if they still betrayed me in the future then I will show no mercy.

"Sir Lucas."

A familiar voice came to my ear, it was the same servant who suggested giving Leticia a hard time.

I look at her and she was one of the cannon podders who helped me by doing some schemes on the heroines.

She died at the hands of foreigners.

Her body was sliced into pieces before they ate her.

And I won't forget her.

"Lita."

She bowed her head slightly as a sign of responding when I called her name.

"Did you give her tea and snacks?"

Lita frown lightly and gripped her hands.

She looked down and I could only frown.

"...that, Sir Lucas... Lady Leonhardt refused the tea and snacks, she said, she has her own."

Hm?

"And you did nothing?"

The voice that came to my mouth sounded irritated which I did not mean to.

I'm confused, in the past, Leticia did not act this way...

'As I thought... Fuck butterfly effect...'

There would be a case where Leticia is incredibly warry to me to the point she won't trust the servants in this house.

"I- I'm sorry Sir Lucas, I j-"

"Tch, forget it, get me some tea."

"Y-Yes."

"Two sets of tea, remember, don't add anything funny."

"Understood!"

I open the door without knocking and there, 

There I saw Leticia seating on the sofa with both of her hands on her knees.

She looks at me with her cold, unreadable lavender eyes.

Hm?

Unreadable?

Uhh...

This... Were her eyes back then look like this?

In the past, what I can only see was full of malice and hatred towards me, and also disgust.

But, right now, I can't read her eyes, I don't know what she was thinking.

This made me feel uncomfortable.

Never mind, it won't change anyway, she still hates me.

"Leticia, My love! You sure made your way to come here!"

I said as I arrogantly sat on the sofa next to her.

I have to make her angry, disgusted at me, and forced her to annul our engagement.

And to tell you the truth, I don't remember what my line here is anymore, I forgot what I said to her back then.

But, I just have to make her despise me more right? And force her to ask to annul our engagement.

In the novel, Leticia was forced to shout in anger because of what I did to her, she slips her tongue and asks to annul our engagement.

And I, Lucas Vermillion, of course, Agree with this...

She was stunned and looked at me confusedly, in the story, what she was thinking back then was shown in one paragraph however, I forgot what she thinks.

But in the past, thanks to the voice, U was forced to do something which I don't like...

I force the Leonhardt family to fall into huge debt, as well as injuring her little brother who has the talent to become a sword mage, but thanks to me, his future turns dim, after that 'incident' her little brother committed suicide.

The voice is killing me... If I did not do anything it will become aggressive and just like I said, a headache... An abnormal headache, and if I still refused to do something about the plot, my body will be forced to move...

And that's what happens...

I'm good as a puppet back then, but forcing my body to move disappeared when my importance on the story is done, that is why I finally take a move at the end of the story, despite the voice attacking me again.

It's been 18 years, I'm not the kind of person who can remember every record of my past situations.

Hell, I even forget the story once I turn 22 years old.

So...

What I should do is simple.

Hurt her feelings, make her feel helpless, threatened her by mentioning her family, and... Sexually threatened her...

The last sentence is something I don't like.

I might be able to do it but that was one of the most I cannot forgive myself.

If I remember correctly, in this situation, Lucas in the story or me in the past, touches her tights that slowly rise onto her private part.

It might be a huge effect that forces her to say on annulling our engagement but...

"...Sir Lucas, sure knows not to greet someone."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess a certain someone who came into my house does not know she has to greet me first."

I said as I got close to her, she looked down and started trembling.

Man, If my life is a story, some readers would say.

Why is he doing this?

This person is a fool

Why does he need to act this way? It was too unreasonable...

this is just like some protagonists in other stories...

Na~, I have to, as much as I love her and as well as the other heroines, they are also my death flag.

And seriously, I don't want to die again.

I could not just change the way I act and become kind and friendly but...

I can't... I became who I am now, I made myself become like this.

No, I was forced to become like this.

And being kind?

What I did in the past is something not a kind person would do.

I'm not kind, and also bad.

I am something more like a hypocrite person.

"...Good morning, sir Lucas..."

I smile maniacally 

I chuckled and then move close to her, which she stiffened.

"So, why does 'my' Leticia come to see me?"

She looked down and trembled while she tried to move away from me, but I move closer and took some of her hair and started to play with it, before smelling the scent, like some characters in the story who were interested in an fl.

I look at her fondly but I made sure it is not noticeable, thankfully she isn't looking at me.

She is trembling and her lips keep opening and closing.

'I'm sorry...'

"...I was ordered to come here to apologize for what happened... Last week..."

...last week?

Ah...

I smile bitterly, but quickly disappeared then turn my mouth into an arrogant smile.

What happened last week is my fault, it was when I don't have control of my body, and the voice move my body despite my unwillingness.

'I' push Leticia down, and tore her clothes.

Yes, the voices force my body to do such an unforgivable thing...

Thankfully, Leticia manages to get away by kicking my balls.

And her hatred and disgust towards me increase, while I could only happily cry about what happened.

And after what happened, even though it was my fault, she became the center of the blame, and now... She's here...

"Leticia, you should know..."

I'm sorry...

I lifted her chin to look at me, I saw her eyes tremble and started to turn moist, I was surprised and stiffened but that soon disappeared as my arrogant act came on the way...

I'm sorry, but please, quickly ask to annul our engagement... Hate me... That was only reasonable.

All I could do afterward is to support you in the shadows.

"You are my property, you're just a trophy to be shown in the public, a sign of my victory, don't do anything foolish like how you can have an intimate relationship with that insect.

If you disobey me..."

I move my face closer to her, tears started to sprout in her eyes, and her lips are trembling.

As I get closer to her, I purposely put my lips close to my ears.

"A gem of the Leonhardt family is a disposable tool to be used by me, but if the Leonhardt failed my expectation, even if the said person was once called a hero won't have a choice but to completely bow down...

... And despite that, I won't play nice... Family is important to you right, my Leticia?

Think about that foolish move you make, as of now, you and your family are still at my mercy, who knows... I might do something to the Leonhardt that will be put in the history..."

As I said that, I held her on the waist and tightened my grip on hers.

Ah...

I said I don't like it but it seems I unconsciously did it...

"Leticia, my foolish princess Leticia, you still talking to that insect right? 

I do hope it's not too intimate... Who knows... There might come on a time a certain family falls into disgrace...

Leticia... There is no guarantee of what will happen in the future...

That's why you should stop having a relationship with that insect right?

When you become engaged with me, your fate is already been sealed, you could never ever think of annulling our engagement."

As I said that, I tightened my grip on her waist again, then hugged her, and as if I'm comforting her, I am patting her back as if she was trembling.

"Shh, I'm so sorry Leticia... It's not my fault, right? I just don't want you to be intimate with an insect, and I want you to learn that... You should know your place... Right?"

That is right Leticia, know your place! You are a sword saint which is at the moment stronger than that bastard! You should choose someone who will treat you better not him or me!

Someone else!

And I will make sure of that!

"...r-right..."

I could not see her face because her head was buried in my chest, however, I felt a hot sweat, and based on how her body moved...

She was crying...

Fuck...

I hate this but I'm doing it anyway...

Haha...

"Shhh... There there... I'm sorry, I did not mean to... Stop crying... My Leticia isn't someone who will easily cry right?"

...

Wow... I, I think I said something normal.

But that came to me so it will be disturbing to others... After what I said then I will say that?

Knock, knock, knock!

"Sir Lucas, Lady Leonhardt... May I come in?"

Lita!

She came!

Great! I can drink...

Wait...

Isn't it this the time that Leticia should shout and slip herself asking for annulment?

I look at her and she was looking down but I could see tears dropping down and splatting on her skirt making it wet...

I was stunned.

Was it too much?

I unconsciously took a kerchief from my pocket and give it to her but I stopped midway...

Instead, I throw it at her.

"Use that to wipe off that tears."

She nodded and used my kerchief...

No... Holy shit, as I thought was it too much?

....

Fuck...

Should I... Just annulled our engagement?

No, If I did, she will be pressured by those old hags in the Leonhardt family...

And they will try to contact me and maybe force Leticia to do something which she doesn't want to.

And Leticia might think, the reason why I announced my engagement to her is to force her to submit...

Honestly, that might be useful but I won't do it.

I don't want her to be a laughingstock in the whole country.

"Come in."

Lita came and widen her eyes as she saw Leticia crying but quickly change her face into neutral.

As I thought, you are also surprised.

Me too...

And I'm the one who made her cry.

But I have to...

And Actually, I don't need to...

I'm just being foolish...

Too foolish that it's not a laughing matter.

I could even consider this unreasonable.

Once Lita walked out, I sat on the sofa separated from Leticia, acted like nothing happen, and drink my tea.

After a few minutes, Leticia stopped crying and made a "hoo" sound while inhaling and exhaling.

Then... She took a sip and her demeanor came back to how she should be.

Cold, indifferent, and full of confidence...

Wrong...

Something was wrong...

This...

"...you're right, for the sake of my family... I won't think of annulling our engagement..."

Wait...

"...and, from now on, I will stick only to you and avoid getting a contact with him..."

W-wait...!

She looks at me and for the first time, I could not read her eyes, I don't know what she was thinking.

She smiles at me but her eyes were cold, clenching her skirt despite trying to hide it.

"Are you satisfied now? 

         Sir Lucas?"

This isn't part of the script!

How did we come into this!?

As I thought, I said too much!!!

C-calm down, phew... 

"Good, that's good Leticia... Do not fool me as I am not foolish to be played at."

I said while I'm glaring at her with a maniacal smile.

She looked down and said with a cracked voice.

"...I'm telling.. the truth, what should I do for you... To believe me...?"

Oh?

I know Leticia, she won't give up, something like this is nothing but child's play to her, Leticia is a person who won't give a fuck about this...

But she just cried...

No, no, no, maybe she was just acting.

So, to force her to lose control is something she could not do...

And that is...

"Kiss."

"What?"

"Leticia, did you not hear? Kiss. Me."

I said as I pulled up her chin, her eyes trembled and her fingers held the hem of my blazer, then gripped it.

"K-kiss?"

"Yes... Don't tell me all of that was just a sham?"

"No!"

She shouted and push me away...

Great!

Now said 'I want to Annu'----

I felt a soft mushy feeling on my lips, I saw Leticia kiss me on the lips, her eyes were trembling as she slowly separated her lips from mine.

But, my body move on its own and pulled her against me, kissing her as I played with her tongue.

"Ngh!"

Leticia tried to push me away but my body would not allow it.

My mind was blank at the sudden contact and could not hold back myself.

As she lost her strength, I use my strength to stop her movement, as she was seating on the sofa with both of her arms on my chest trying to push me away.

One of my arms is on her back waist, while my other arm is on her side cheek.

As I played with her tongue, I bit it slightly making her body tremble after that, I let go of her tongue and push my lips away from hers not before biting her pretty rosy lips.

Fuck...

I've done it...

62