Chapter 6
2.2k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[

 Zero: okay, this is clearly my fault, I thought that I already publish this chapter this tuesday at exact 11:00 am. But it isn't, and for that, I'm  sorry .

_______

The Book Of Fate keeps scrolling with a blank sheet of paper until it stopped at the start of the page, and there I saw the title again.

But then the next thing I saw surprised me and... Scared me...

[Gasped!!!

"Haa... Haa... Haa.."

I look around and notice something weird.

"What...?"

The place is a room and I just woke up on the bed...

And this room is familiar to me...

This is my room before I lost my wealth...

"wait..."]

....

I don't know if I should be happy about this...

Can I even face him?

Do I have the guts to face him?

More importantly, can I control my emotion?

Such a thing is unfounded, I don't know the answer and no one will know.

Because I don't want to say it.

The fact that I swore to myself of becoming his is something like an oath to me.

But even so... This oath that I made of myself, will I even be able to do it?

"... Pathetic."

I keep reading the book.

Knowing that Lucas also came back from the past, things just made it harder for me.

But I'm also glad that he is free now.

He has his own choice, and path, to create his fate.

...I won't wish of being with him in his dream, just like I said... I'm not worthy of it.

"I will only live to be his pawn..."

A disposable tool...

"Hehe..."

Without me knowing, tears dropped on the floor, I wiped my eyes as I start to dress and went to our car and go to his house.

It will only take 10 minutes to go there as our house is not far from them.

While in the car I only read the book, it seems what was written on this is what Lucas is thinking, it was like I am reading his inner monologue without his knowing that his privacy is completely naked to my eyes.

He makes many choices without a such definitive answer, glad that the voice that hunting him is gone and more.

But one thing I want is for him not to follow the story anymore, because I have no intention to play along.

I clenched my fist and feel the mana inside me.

I clicked my tongue after I found out my strength in the past... Or future? Is long gone, but that doesn't matter, I can take it back in no time, and the experience that I gain all of these years is not for naught.

Without me realizing it, I was already seating in the lounge.

"When did I get here?"

It seems that without me knowing it, I was already here in his house.

Then I read the book and saw the conversation between him and that made who died protecting him.

Lita...

His only loyal servant.

I won't remember what happened this time, It is all have been a year since this stupid 'prank', happen.

Thankfully it seems that Lucas rejected the idea of it.

If I can remember, a bit of laxative was put into the tea making me have a hard time in school.

Just in case, I will still reject it.

After a minute or so, Lucas came and we started to talk to each other.

As usual, if I did not read this, if the book of fate is not here, I would be confused why Lucas still talking this way.

But after reading the reason, I came to know that this become his natural way of speaking, albeit I guess he is trying to change it.

We talked about my family, those old people who are also a part of the reason why my father dies.

This time, I will not choose the path of becoming a stronger knight class.

I won't surpass my father this time when I already did so.

This time, I will become this person's knight, I won't leave him even if he is no longer interested in me.

Ba-dum!

K-kiss?

C-can I?

But it seems that Lucas is much more eager for me to say of annulling our engagement.

No!

I won't...

Hahaha...

This is crazy...

I think I'm crazy, Lucas, it is funny how I've become.

That's why...

I quickly pulled him, and kiss him surprising him.

It seems that he has an idea about my family again.

I guess it is fine, his guess is also reasonable, then I will use it to my disadvantage.

Lucas...

I'm sorry but I will take back what I said back then, let....let's change something in my oath...

Sorry, Lucas...

But, I won't move away from you, even if you try to throw me away, I will come back, even if I will have to kill someone for the sake of you.

As long as I'm with you, everything will not matter.

I will not let anyone hurt you, and no matter what your choice is I will be there for you, even if you want to destroy this damn world, I will be there for you.

I will not let you get away from me.

Never.

*

After what happened in the lounge, I happily sat on my car couch, waiting for him, and looked at the book again.

Earlier, I realize that I am the only one who can see the book and it can also pass on to any object.

Then, I remember what this book said to me before...

Does it seem that I am not the only one who came back to the past, or rewind?

I don't know, I will just conclude it as I regress.

If so, then I know who is the others.

"If so... we have to talk, but it will be hard... Especially to Diana"

Thinking about it now, Diana is the most in a complicated situation right now.

Sadly, I don't know where she at as Diana did not tell us where she was before.

And in Lucas's book that we have read, there is no place where Diana was.

I guess I'll have to take a look.

Then, I look at my side as I read the book with his new inner monologue, then frown but quickly change it.

I look to my side and there, I saw a book he was holding.

'Him also... But... I can see it?'

I didn't know why but I completely agree with his decision.

It is better if no one will find it.

Well, except me, as I can read EVERYTHING.

'Hmm... '

I thought of something but soon disregard it.

Then I couldn't help but laugh at Lucas's inner monologue.

He looks at me and I can only say that I remember something in the past.

Getting cringed at his inner monologue, fufu...

But then soon blush when I pointed my perspective on him...

Thank goodness it wasn't mine.

Later on, we finally came to the school.

This time, we already are in the second year and Estelle will be already enrolled here as a first year.

I could not wait to see her again, excited to see others...

Well, except for one person.

All eyes are on us, especially on Lucas.

But I paid it no mind not until Lucas saw that man.

He then pulled me on my waist and kiss me on my forehead.

Then we walk to each other.

I could feel the killing intent of that man and almost leak my murderous intent on him.

'Be glad that Lucas is here.'

Despite what I said, at this moment, I still don't have the strength to fight Him without getting an injury.

In this situation, he is a bit stronger than me.

But it won't be long.

I will... Destroy you before others will.

We went to my office council and there we kiss again, the way he kiss me is as if he already experience it multiple times and here I am a complete newbie on this.

I wonder... Did he kiss another woman before?

How many are they?

What do they look like?

Their living?

... I'm just curious and had no intention of knowing them.

I was lost for words and almost scream at him because Lucas mention that man's name and me being an idiotic couple in an affair...

So, I quickly said something that I also quickly regret.

I did not mean what I said, but I indeed said that I won't have an affair when I already have a fiance.

But he quickly answers it without him knowing that he tore my heart with that single sentence.

Then he was about to reply again but I quickly interrupted him by kissing him more deeply.

This time, I was on the couch while he was at my top, kissing each other with our tongues intertwined passionately.

Then I answered him...

Then suddenly as if his brain was sparked by lightning, he had an Idea that I am also reborn.

But quickly answer him despite the disgust hidden in my facade.

Then...

The next thing he said about himself is something that made me happy.

[I don't want you to be with that hand, not because I'm jealous, yes, it was part of that but also, you won't be happy,

If no one could protect you...

Then, I will, and I will make sure you will hate me at the same time.

You may not be happy this time with me...

But there will be a day...

And I hope that day will come.

Where you can be happy.]

Lucas...

I already am, I came back to the past, meet you again...and gave myself a chance to pay back what I did to you.

And...

For some reason... I could tell...

I can't live without you...

Despite this feeling, guilt is much more superior at the moment.

But I know, when there will be a time to tell you that I came back to the past also...

I can say it.

I can tell it.

Everything will change and you will forgive me.

But...

Not now.

Not yet.

I have no strength or will to say so at the moment.

As we depart to each other, I pulled him again and kiss each other for another few more minutes.

"I guess I might become addicted to your kiss, Lucas..."

I said as I rest my head on his chest.

"...What?"

"Hehehe... Lucas smell...."

L-Leticiaa?"

"I'm sorry but I must go to my class."

I said as I left leaving Lucas who looks dumbfounded.

57