Chapter 7
2.1k 9 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After parting with Leticia, I head towards my new class while lost in thought.

Her action is what makes me become like this.

If she was the Leticia I've known before, Leticia would have a hateful gaze and readable eyes on me.

Might as well include disgust just me being around.

But this time, she isn't, it was as if Leticia learn something, or more like; She experienced something.

I honestly don't know, I'm confused.

Mostly in some story, the protagonist transmigrate or reincarnate to a story,  confident with it or wanting to survive, he/she did everything to have the life they wanted to be, but it turns out, there is also a reincarnated one or a character in the story was reborn.

I have a feeling that this time, it was somewhat like that.

I am an idiot if I don't notice that there was something wrong, or keep rejecting that there was something wrong.

If what I am thinking is true, this further pushes me not to follow the story anymore.

Leticia's behavior is what makes me walk in the path of 'fuck the fucking plot!'

Honestly, her behavior and attitude toward me give me goosebumps.

I honestly got scared, it feels like, I don't know her anymore, like; Leticia was close to madness.

[Class: 2-Militia A]

And here is my new class section and maybe a new classmate?

Well... Since Leticia is busy with her student council, and where she can go to the class anytime she wants.

I think she is also part of Class: 2- Militia A

However, she deems studying as a boring lesson.

Well, I'm sorry Miss Genius, please forgive our insolence...

Yeah, despite not going to class, for some reason, Leticia always gets a perfect mark on a test as well as a performance.

The performance here is not like making a project, assignment, or building something like in our world.

Due to the foreigner's invasion, performance here is a battle simulation or sparring between students.

The thesis will be put in when we turn the fourth year.

I entered the class and a voice of enthusiasm, laughing, and a joyful atmosphere.

Ah, how perfect, not it was silent and a heavy atmosphere came.

And, I think I will see her here too...

Ah, there she is.

The sweet, innocent, daughter of a famous astronomer, part of the Stargazer family who can see or predict the future by looking at the stars or dreaming of it.

Her auburn hair stops at the mid of her waist, beautiful sky blue eyes, she was has a pair smooth and look soft- milky skin, her oval shaped face with an innocent look in her eyes as well as her appearance, and her breast in a normal size which still gets eyes of everyone, one of the four beauties of this military school.

However, despite her appearance,  she is strong... Strong enough to have a draw with the protagonist.

Estelle Adeline Stargazer

She is also part of the protagonist's harem... And also one who died in that... Arc, or supposed of I did not interfere.

Without me noticing, I am staring at her for too long she probably notices my gaze

I don't know when she notices me but her eyes trembled and her cheek and ear turn red.

She avoided me and looked down which made me not able to see her cute face.

She was trembling and me seeing this made my heart tremble.

Of course, my heart did not tremble because of how adorable she looked, but it is more than that...

Fuck...

Is she the same as Leticia?

Yeah, yeah, but Estelle won't blush at something like my gaze, despite how she looks, she is still a brave person and she is not scared of me.

And she is different from Leticia.

She... If someone knows how to read someone's expression, I would be included with that.

And Estelle when she notice me when her eyes trembled and started to get moist and an expression as if saying... 'No, the bad guy is here!'

Sigh...

Yeah, she is scared shitless at me, but I also notice a feeling of guilt.

No, no, no!

What the hell is happening here!?

I mean, this will be our first encounter!

My dear Estelle, am I such a bad wolf to you!?

No! Let's erase 'my'!

Are you also a person who turns back in time!?

A regressor just like Leticia and I?!

(Zero: so, someone said that why am I using reborn instead of regressor/regress? And I was like, what the hell is the difference between the two? So, that person explain it and so, yeah, thanks to you o person! I will use regressor/regress from now on.)

No, there is a difference, Estelle is still the same, the way she acts and her body movement are the same, but she still not going in the word of 'character improvement'.

So, I could only sigh in relief, if she was a regressor too, I don't know what to do...

But what's with her?

I can't exactly tell what is wrong.

There is something that I can't tell.

Should I get close to her?

But for some reason, I could feel that she would try to get away from me if possible.

Haa...

I have no words.

I look around to see an empty seat.

And I clicked my tongue internally as I saw the free empty seat.

It was in the last row.

A seat next to Estelle...

Sigh...

I head towards there and arrogantly sat on the chair and put my legs on the table while both of my arms rested at the back of my head.

I saw, little Estelle flinching.

I could not help but look at her.

Look at her.

She is trembling, scared.

Damn it?!

Yeah, maybe she was scared of me back then too?

But she gains courage and bravery after meeting the protagonist.

That might be...

I look at her again and both of our eyes gaze upon each other.

Her face turn red and then pale and immediately looked down.

......

She looks like a lost scared rabbit...

Unknowingly, my hand already patted her head, earning the flinch and stiffened behavior of the scared rabbit.

Yeah... I am petting her head.

And she only looks down stiffed at her spot.

And I continue to pat her head.

And her eyes keeps looking at me and then looked away, but the next second she will look again.

And I am still patting her head...

....what is this adorable creature?

She's scared, and I find this cute.

She keeps flinching every time I moved.

She looks like a rabbit, scared while looking at the predator that might eat her.

And I can't help but tease her, her expression is too adorable that I want to tease her more...

Unknowingly, I grin.

And earn more flinching and shivering from the adorable rabbit.

Her hair is soft, it is grazing my palm and it was smooth and silky, honestly, I want to play with her hair more but that would be too much, I might get sexual harassment if I further continue.

So, I stopped what I'm doing and looked at the front board.

And oh wow.

Everyone is looking at us.

Astonishment, sympathy, anger, jealousy, and many emotion in the eyes of others could be seen.

And I only snickered at it.

I'm sorry but this little rabbit here is scared at the Phoenix.

Without me minding the many gazes, I waited for the professor to come.

Five or six minutes later, the door classroom opens, and what enters is a man who is in a white coat with a blue design on the coat, dark brown pants, and cyan color long sleeve with buttons, and a black necktie.

"Does everyone is here?"

No one spoke froze at the person while I have a headache blaming myself for forgetting this person.

With his brush-up black hair and stooped eyes with spectacles, he has a charming aura that could charm any girl.

And his unknown charisma that will come out of nowhere.

"Great! Good day everyone!"

And a killer smile that hooked many girls.

"Everyone probably already knows me, but I will still introduce myself."

He is...

" I am Rondy Mcthourus, your adviser in this class, and your teacher of physical performance, I am great to become the professor of this class!"

Every militia student cheers in happiness and enthusiasm while I could only hold my head due to a headache...

Rondy Mcthourus, a villain of the story.

I forgot that there are many villains professors here in this school...

One of them is this guy.

Despite how gentle he looked.

This guy, this professor is a lust maniac and most of all...

They are a fucking chain villains...

This further down how many headaches I am experiencing right now...

Oh how much I despise chain villains...

46