Chapter 9
2k 13 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since Rondy is our first class, it takes at least an hour after his teaching is done.

As he opened the door and his gaze was like slicing someone which is pointed at me.

He snorted and leave without giving a word to me.

Ai, ai~

Be grateful that you are a chain villain...

No matter how I regressed, this doesn't change the fact that I am a mid-villain 'kay?

If I don't know you, I would have already thrashed you, no matter what, now it is time for our second subject, Foreign Biology...

Now, I don't like this subject as I don't understand any of it, I went inside the class again with the same silent atmosphere, I sat right beside Estelle who was looking down like a scared rabbit,- I could not help but smirked how cute her reaction was.

If she continues to act like this, I might start to tease her out of nowhere.

Suddenly, I saw her straighten her face with a bit flush on her cheek, I curiously look at Estelle wondering why she straighten her back and pretended to be mature, serious, and focus on the next subject.

Oh dear, I remember this, the biology teacher is Martin Mowyer.

He is just a supporting character who will die protecting the students.

I salute you man, this time I won't let you die.

He has a scrawny face with black long hair and trimmed spectacles, wearing a long purple sleeve and black pants, a black necktie, and a book.

He then started discussing the body of foreigners, the one a lizard with a humanoid body.

...

....

I don't understand anything of it, this subject is something I could not completely get, I mean... You can just tear the foreigners with enough strength right?

I don't get why We have to study their bodies when they are just like humans albeit with added effect. Like having a muscle that can block any projectiles.

I sighed and decided to lay my head on the desk, hoping the teacher not see me.

Then I sleep.

And not.

Someone is waking me.

I look to my side and saw a beautiful white tone hand with a bit of pinkish.

I look at the person and found out Estelle is looking at me while shaking my shoulder.

She stiffened when she notice my gold eyes staring at her, then avoid my gaze and sweated while pretending her concentration is on our professor.

While feeling a bit pressured she still said "please listen, biology is still important in battle..."

'Haa... Just why... I don't get it...'

Despite my thinking, I still force myself to listen.

But I still fell asleep halfway through until this subject is finished.

" That's all for today, tomorrow be ready for there will be a quiz."

....

Oh damn.

After the second subject will be our break time, I quickly stand up and head towards the canteen, as I open the door.

"U-um..."

I turn back my head and look at Estelle with an irritated expression.

However, I am actually surprised and confused.

"What do you want?"

"Uh... C-can I go...w-with you?"

Uh?...

Why?

You should go to that protagonist who was now glaring at me you know?

"Tch, what if I don't want to?"

She looks down and made a sad face...

The hell?

Why!?

Honest, I'm confused here!

"Damn it, do what you want..."

"T-thank you..."

"... Tch"

Honestly, I'm still confused...

I walked out without waiting for her, Estelle walk beside me while silently following me, I notice her pair of eyes is keeps looking at me, but then suddenly as if surprised she quickly looked at our front.

.... Sigh... What is this crazy development?

It did not take long for us until reaching the canteen.

There are already a lot of people, I notice that a crowd is forming a circle albeit some are sitting, I look at it and saw Leticia eating quietly.

As if noticing me, she quickly look everywhere before noticing me, she then smile and waved at me.

I nodded and decided to line up, however, I said to participate in the lining, however, and the students make way for me, allowing me and Estelle to take orders quickly.

It is only a beef mushroom and an ordinary salad which is full of green vegetables, then a drink.

It seems Estelle ordered the same as well.

She then followed me as I continue heading towards Leticia.

In her spot were a long table and a long chair as well, Leticia as if saying she expect us to come.

I sat beside her and Estelle also sat beside me.

I was sandwiched by two beautiful ladies which is weird in this situation.

Honestly, what the hell?

Estelle please, that obsessive guy will target me okay?

And also, Leticia I'm sorry, so can you also ask for an annulment? I can do it myself but that would be a problem.

Oh man, I wish I am one of those characters in a story who does not care about a woman.

Sigh... Sadly, I am not.

While thinking so, I started to eat.

The beef mushroom is pretty good, it is soft and tasteful.

I can't describe it, I just know it was good.

"How're your classes, Lucas? And miss Stargazer, good day."

Estelle stared at Leticia before giving an innocent warm smile and replied.

"Good day to you too Miss Reinhardt."

I did not even reply, I continue eating, however, I feel strange.

"Hehe..."

"Fufufu..."

Seriously, I suddenly felt a chill down my spine.

They were smiling at each other, it was warm and full of gentleness, and the atmosphere between the two is so good as if I am not in the middle of them.

It is like they know each other and I in the middle was just an object blocking them so they won't hug each other.

...

This... Why do I feel scared?

And If I remember correctly, this will be their first time meeting each other right?

"I hope you enjoy eating the food."

"That same goes for me as well."

RIGHT!?!?

I sweatdropped internally, I prevent my hands to stop shaking and continue eating pretending I did not mind any of them.

"Please take care of Lucas."

"Yes, I will."

...

"Okay, what the hell?? Does the bo-"

"VERMILLION!!!"

FOR GOD FUCKINNG SAKE!

I look at my back and saw the fucking chain of obsessive freaking stupid third-rate fucking villains.

"DON'T YOU DARE STAIN MY ESTELLE INNOCENCE!"

I deadpan stared at him before continue eating, it seems he found this rude action of the mind.

Anyway, this beef mushroom is really good!

" YOU DARE?!"

Honestly, is he even a real professor at this school?

I mean, why shouting man? And also my Estelle? She's not yours not mine also.

Haa... Why should I put reason in this man, there's no way he will listen to me.

Also, does he not care about his reputation?

By doing so, it will affect not only him but also the people he knows...

Hm...

Wait can I do that just in case?

Like, destroy his reputation without me doing anything?

Hm... I should think of some plans.

I think it is possible.

Suddenly, a hand tightly grasped at my shoulder, gripping it as if it wanted to break my bones.

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance because I cannot continue eating.

As I was about to speak.

"Professor Rondy Mcthaurous, what are you doing in front of me, to your student as well as my fiance???"

Leticia said with cold eyes that instantly made everyone freeze.

"Sir Rondy?"

I heard Estelle's soft voice albeit it also gives me a chill, it was too soft, and no one could hear it except us three.

Her face is blank and has no sign of emotions. There was no Estelle who looks like a poor rabbit, only a person with a poker face.

..

... Fuck I'm scared...

58