Chapter 10
1.6k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, this food is actually delicious.

"Is that how a professor should act towards his student?"

I wonder how they cook this, num...

"Student council president Reinhardt, if I may be rude you must put a leash on that."

Maaannn... I really hate others disturbing my time.

"Did you just call my fiance 'that'?"

The atmosphere turns grim and it seems the clown realized his mistake.

But I  peeked at him and saw him looking down while smirking.

Oh?

-Stab!

Everyone turn their heads towards me, I just stabbed the fork on the plate breaking it in half.

I took a tissue and wiped my mouth while my eyes are closed.

"Wooh, that was delicious, you girls why don't you continue eating?"

"...I lost my appetite."

"... Me too..."

"Really? That's too bad, the food is great, and I have an excellent time eating."

I said and then looked at the clown.

"Well, I'm impressed that mouth has its unique perk."

"What did you say?"

"What did I say? Are you deaf?"

I said smirking while I scratch the back of my hair.

Then I glared at him and I saw his eyes full of madness.

Ahh~ really I'm annoyed.

I'm dumb if I still think that this person still not targeting me.

Since he is like this to me, who cares what would happen afterward?

"Is that how you speak to your professor, a teacher of this school?"

He said angrily, I smirked and then chuckles at how stupid it was.

"Fuhaa...hahaha, every word that comes into your mouth is so ridiculous, professor? You? Don't make me laugh."

".... Private Lucas, how dare you be rude to your professor."

"I see no respect for the self-proclaim professor you know?"

"It seems that arrogance got over your head."

"It seems that you have nothing in that head."

"STUDENT LUCAS!"

He loses himself and instantly gets close to me, he grabs my collar and pulled me towards him.

His mad face and eyes that look wanting to kill a person who's right in front of him are now facing me.

But this kind of thing is not intimidating, I find this funny instead.

We both look at each other, despite the height difference, he was looking down at me while I looked up.

I also do the same, I am not affected by this kind of child's play.

I place both of my hands in my pants pocket and slightly tilt my head while I lowered my eyes and glared at him.

We continue giving death's glares at each other until one of us falters.

I keep glaring at him without blinking an eye, his mad face started to crumple and soon changes into a confused, panicked, and lost expression.

While I did not stop leering at him.

Soon, he let go of my collar and step back a little.

I grin and then quickly pulled his collar and stick my forehead on his.

I look him in the eyes before saying.

"Who do you think you are?"

I said while I am forcing him to kneel.

You are a chain villain, however, I still have the title of a mid-villain closer to the last boss.

What's more, Rondy Mcthaurus is a coward.

He feels superior to those weaker than him, bullies them, and makes them feel inferior to him.

However, Rondy will run with his tail between his legs, when a stronger person faces him.

He is only confident because of connections, he never makes himself grow stronger and instead used some things to do his work.

While I'm different.

Despite how I always use my family's name, I, Lucas Vermillion also training hard to get stronger.

I won't blindly use my family name without making myself get stronger, I train and train, with my blood and sweat to become strong and to hold our last name held high together with my confidence.

"Student Lucas, Y-you know my fa-father...!!!"

I grin evilly and said, "what, Your mother did not tell you?"

If you don't have connections, you're nothing but a cannon podder who died in the first chapter.

"Rondy Mcthaurus, let me ask you, who am I?"

"Stude-"

"Who am I?"

"Stu-"

I kicked his knee forcing him to kneel.

"Now, I am the one who is now looking down on you, now look up to me, and answer me. Who am I?"

"L-lu-luc-"

-Clap clap clap clap clap clap

I clicked my tongue as I heard the clapping sound, I push away this stupid chain villain in annoyance and quickly walked away.

"Where are you going, sir Lucas?"

The man or the old man who is the principal said while looking at me.

"To the place where there's not a single sight of an old pervert."

"Ho ho ho, do you think you can get away with this?"

"I never said that, you can do what you want, what kind of punishment, I don't care."

"Hmmm, it's surprising I heard no vulgar words from you."

"Should I fucking shut that annoying mouth?"

"Oh, there it is!"

"Tch."

Now, I wonder where I will go... The rooftop is no good, the heat is so strong I might get a heatstroke.

"Lucas, let's go to my student council."

"Sure."

"Miss Stargazer too..."

"Yes!"

Wait...

I forgot she was here, I was too annoyed that I really did not care about my surroundings anymore.

I just realized what I did and know the punishment won't be good. I just did that to a professor, no matter what he is a douchebag, but I am still not allowed to do that.

Well, the principal is reasonable I hope the punishment is not heavy.

And also, I dislike the sense of annoyance I felt, that coward who only relies on connection, abusing it to the point of being unreasonable is something irritating when it was pointing at you.

Of course, I am also doing that, but with pride in my family name, I carried the vermillion name with my chest up and head straightly looking at the front.

"It seems you were completely annoyed there."

"Wow, that's so obvious I didn't know."

Estelle... Is that your way of being sarcastic?

No, look at that innocent eyes, there is no way she is speaking sarcastically in front of Leticia.

"Fufufu, that is right, it is better to say what I think than turn a blind eye over something. Fufufu."

...

"Hehehe, yes, I think it is better than choosing something different than regret it later on."

"Thinking of it, we both are the same and different at the same time yes?"

"That's true, it was unexpected for me that you have the same situation as mine."

Girls, what the hell you are talking about to treat me as if I am not in the middle of you two...

"Who knows we are not the only ones."

"Well, I can think of two..."

"That would be perfect..., Lucas? What are you doing?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking why orange is called orange..."

"" what?"

With that, we three reach the student council, it is still unbelievable how the other members of this council were.

While I was seating on the sofa, I notice Estelle's gaze while Leticia continue what she was doing.

"What are you looking at?"

As I said that she began to tremble and avoided my gaze.

She then started to use both of her index fingers and started poking them together.

"Well... I'm just wondering why are you not scared of professor Mcthaurus..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I heard that Professor Mcthaurus's uncle is an influential person and has a connection with the 

Tri-Alliance..."

"So?"

"So?"

She tilt her head and couldn't help but internally say how cute she was.

"I mean, what can they do?"

"What do you mean?"

As she said this, Leticia who was doing some paper works stop what she was doing and answer her question instead of me.

"Ms. Stargazer, He is a Vermillion."

"Yes?"

"That means they can't touch me."

Estelle just tilts her head in confusion, really... Does she not know...?

Leticia then said as she chuckle at her expression.

"Tri-alliance and The Vermillion Family are both equally influential, so if Prof. Mcthaurus tried to make a move toward Lucas was like taking a road towards death because he will immediately be abandoned."

"Eh?"

"What? Vermillion family is not only well known because of my parent's heroic deeds, We not only rely on my parent's name but we use it well and do some business in industries thanks to my little brother's genius mind as an entrepreneur and well-known executives of Tri-alliance as well."

Right, My little brother is part of the tri-alliance executives and was about to be promoted to a much higher position.

"Thinking about it, I should force my little brother to retire in that alliance..."

"Eh why?"

This time Leticia was dumbfounded and look at me with a surprised expression.

"I just want to, because he is taking himself too high that I might fall behind."

Because I'm afraid he will fall by the hands of those corrupts, as much as how I trust my little brother in this kind of business, and how much he will avoid such corruption, those who hate him will do anything to make him fall.

What's more, if my theater plays with Mcthau-fuckface turn too big he might get implicated in this, and those old people might force and pressure him to step down.

Doing that not only makes him forcefully step down but it will also damage our name and everything will be blamed on me because I fight the fuckface.

Then they will manage to take a leash on the vermillion family which they wanted to take control of just like the other family they manage to take a hand.

That is just like three birds were killed with one stone.

"I have never thought much that far..."

Both two girls were in contemplation thinking of what I said, I smiled wry thinking that they are really convinced of what I said.

It will also be good, if he retired he can focus on the Vermillion family business, I don't know, I'm not much of a help when it comes to business or something but I at least can clean some imbeciles inside of the Vermillion family.

What's more, since our influence and power are equal to the tri alliance, they will be disturbed by his sudden retirement and they will be in an uproar for a while.

Well, I hope it works.

I mean, once they find out that Rondy Mcthaurus make an argument with me and do some despicable thing and My little brother's sudden retirement.

Those old crows will think about this little play between us.

"Hehehe..."

Man... I hope it works, and also hope my little brother will agree.

Well if it's not, it is also fine. 

49