First meeting
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing I saw when I looked up was the cashier ... or rather what was left of her.

From the chest upwards, her entire body was burned to coal. As for the head, the skull was left alone.

(What the hell....???)

Overcoming fear, I passed the woman's body and looked through the hole that the fireball had left.

There was total chaos outside. Everywhere the fire was spreading, and there were bodies around which the themselves were with bones only left. In the middle of this pandemonium, some a man stood quietly. Due to the distance I did not see the face, I noticed only that he had blond hair and was dressed in a black blouse and jeans. Suddenly the man whispered something under his breath, and a fire formed in his hand. He turned in the direction of the fleeing woman and fired at her. The flames quickly caught the woman and in a few moments turned her into a pile of charred bones. The man grabbed his chin, as if thinking about something.

After a while the fire disappeared from his hands. He started to speak again and a pale-violet light appeared in his hand. He looked at the couple who were hiding behind the garbage heap. He raised his hand, and the beam of this strange light hit the boy. He fell down next to his girlfriend, and she in the panicked woman started screaming.

."Janek !!! Are you OK ?!?"

"Uhh. I'm alr ..."

The boy broke off and something sick began to happen with him. He began to swell and swell, and after a while it resembled a balloon inflated to the limit.

"Help..."

At that moment, the boy burst open, and his guts crumbled around the whole area. I could not stand this scene and I let go of the peacock. Happiness in misfortune, that my sphincters continued to listen to the brain, because I almost do shit into my pants out of fear. But the most terrible thing was that the man began to laugh maniacally at the sight. He began to walk toward the woman who was just beside the explosion of the balloon man. She was all smeared with blood and God knows what else. He grabbed her head and smiled.

"Good hehe, I love this expression of total despair !!!"

(What's wrong with this guy?!?!)

"And now ... you can join to your boyfriend."

A fire appeared in the man's hand, but suddenly when he wanted to use it he jumped back . In the place where he stoodd a large ice spire stuck in. The man just laughed and spoke

''So you've finally arrived, hunter."

A some man jumped from the next building. He was dressed all in black, his outfit was uniform, reminiscent of a modern suit of special forces. In addition, he wore a knee-length cloak and a red, decorated mask on his face. He looked at the terrified woman behind him, then sent some light toward her. When the light touched her forehead, the girl immediately fainted and a moment later a luminous dome began to form around her. After making sure that she is safe, he focused attention on the man in front of him.

1