The battle of mages
37 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people stood opposite each other. The blond all the time grinned and did not seem feel danger of a man in a mask.

"Ah, is it not the infamous" Bloody Mask? The killer and the terror of the dark magicians. You may feel honored because I will be your opponent and executioner. I'm-"

"A geek, a son of a bitch, an idiot, an oxygen-wasting parasite, etc. I'm sorry, but as they pay me for the order, not for hour I do not want to waste time on your fucking."

The blond's face curled with anger and the hunter continued.

"Otherwise..."

With a quick movement of his hand, he reached into his holster and pulled out a pistol.

"... I do not usually remember names of corpses."

He fired several times. The blond did not move, and the bullets bounced off some force field in front of him

"Ha! So that's all what can do the famous -"

He stopped when he saw that some symbols were flashing on the hunter's weapon.

The man in the mask fired again. This missile also rebounded, but there was a big crack in the force field. Another missile deepened the crack. The last bullet pierced through the barrier, which crashed with a loud crack. The magician ducked, but the bullet gently rubbed his arm.

The blond looked at the hunter with hatred in his eyes.

The man in the mask just snorted.

"Did you say something?"

The blond man shouted angrily and threw himself at the hunter, throwing fireballs in him. The second one blocked this conjured wall of ice. Their fight began to unfold.

___________________________________________________________________

Looking at this situation, I managed to confirm a few things:

1.They both are mages and want to kill each other.

2. The man in the mask saved that woman, so he probably came to help us.

3. I do not know why, but it is from them that I hear this strange pseudo-music.

I kept looking at the two, when suddenly something caught my shoulder.

I was so scared that I almost shouted. I looked behind me. A woman was sitting there about 30, clutching a small boy by the hand.

"What's going on her?" The woman asked.

"Err ... I do not know if you will believe me, but two mages fight against each other ."..

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Magicians? What are you talking about? Something bullshit like magic does not exist."

"Madam You will tell this to the cashier? "I pointed to the corpse behind the counter. The woman wanted to scream, but I covered her mouth in time."

"Be quiet! Unless you want to end up just like her."

She nodded with tears in her eyes and turned to her child.

I looked again at the battle in front of the store. At first glance it could be said that the magician in the mask gained the advantage of pushing the other to the defensive. In addition, I discovered that although "music" was coming from both of them, it was fundamentally different. The one from the hunter was quiet and pleasant, while the blond music was louder but more chaotic than the first one.

At that moment, the magician in the mask fired a series with pistol, and at the same time a small spike of ice spilled from his left hand, which passed next to the blonde. However, the earth in which the spike hit was covered with a layer of ice, which he did not notice. He stepped onto the ice and slipped and fell to the ground. Hunter did not waste time. A green light surrounded him. In one step he defeated the distance between him and the opponent, pulled out a long blade and stuck in the man's arm, pinning him to the ground

"Gah ..!"

He tried to get out the blade, but the magician in the mask kicked his hand away and pressed the gun to his head.

"Any last words?"

Just then I heard a different music coming from two directions. In addition, she quickly approached the position of the fighters.

The blond smiled ominously, his voice merging with my cry.

"You lost."

"You in the mask, behind you !!!"

The magician probably heard me, because he quickly turned around and formed a shield around himself, similar to the one used by the blond.

He managed to block the first attack, but the second magician used the same acceleration technique as the hunter and found himself behind his back. He tried to create an ice wall, but the attack was faster. The man in the mask flew away a few meters away. He stood up, but from behind his mask began to drip blood. Apparently this attack hurt him badly. One of the blond's companions approached him and took the blade out of his arm. The blond man moaned and stood up, then looked at the hunter.

"HAHAHA, you're such an idiot, you really thought I'd brought you here without a chance to win, you got an order for me, but we got an order for you, Blood Mask. It's your end."

He turned to the other two.

"You two get rid of the hunter, and I ..."

He looked at me.

"I have to trample on an insect that buzzes too much." he says smiling.

At the time I did not know it yet, but both I and the hunter had the same though.

(I'm in deep ass)

1