Awakening part 2
45 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bloody Mask perspective

After Blond went to the store, I still had to deal with the other two. The easiest way to describe them is ugly and uglier. Ugly had small pig eyes and a pig's snout, and with every breath of his breath I had the impression he was to suffocate. Ugly's cheeks looked like two big buttocks that almost reached his eyes, it was strange that he saw something. From the top of his head hung a curly strand of hair that reminded me of a tail.

(Pig snout and pig ass. They great choosed himself)

Ugly as the main Element had to use the wind, because its speed even exceeds mine when I use "Windy Step", and Uglier is probably using the Water Element, though weaker than mine.

I was able to block the Ugly attack, but Uglier took advantage of my moment of not paying attention and he broke through my defense. He did not hurt me very, but now I will have a problem getting rid of both of them, and if Blond join to them, this I will be in the ass.

(Eh. I do not know what's worse, the fact that I let myself be fooled by people whose joint IQ does not exceed room temperature, or that I was saved by some kid who will die now and I have no way to help him.)

'' You have to deal alone, boy." I said to myself .

'' What are you mumbling about ''? He said Ugly.

"I say that if my ass looked like your face, my toilet would have long ago escaped to warm countries."

'' You still have strength for jokes?" Asked Uglier. "Our boss told you to bring him alive, but he did not mention anything about being whole. Take him Hans ''!

They both hit simultaneously. Ugly was using the "Air Blade" and Uglier was using the Water Wall to cover it.

Their cooperation is not bad, but you can see a lot of shortcomings that can be used. In addition, they use only low-level spells, which means that they are probably renegades who have only basic knowledge. I decided to change the strategy and charge on them directly.

I poured the power to Runs on my Desert Eagle and shot towards Ugliness. He defended himself, but thanks to this I created a gap to catch Brzydki.

'' Ice Lance - Rain of the Spear ''.

Around me, four magic circles formed, from which ice spears shot. Ugly was avoiding one, and the next two fell to the airblade, but the last hit deep into his right leg.

'' Aahh ''!

Seeing the wounded buddy, Ugly, he went to help him, which I waited for.

,,Fog"

Dense clouds of fog began to form around me, covering the entire battlefield. Seeing this, the mages understood what I wanted to do.

'' Do you think we'll give you a run ''? ,,Cyclone"!!

The magic whirlwind began to suck in all the vapors until their view was clear again. Unfortunately, there was no hunter anywhere.

''Whore! This asshole was escaped. What we do''?

'' And what do you think, fool? We are looking for him, because if he escapes, we can consider death it a very light punishment from our employer. "

At that time, I hid behind one of the buildings and pulled Dummy Crystal from my pocket and poured some Mana into it. The crystal shone with golden light and healed my wound. After a moment of persistent itching, my wound closed.

'' Phew. One problem with the head. There were three.

I looked out from behind the building and watched the other two

My Mana is on the finish, I have to get it done quickly

I used the Windy Step to get the nearest one. Ugly did not notice me in time, Ugly was too far away to help him. I was about to fire when ...

BOOM!

From the direction of the store, an object fired and hit the wall of the building with great force, leaving a large hole there. Looking at this, I noticed a human figure.

'' This is the magician with whom I fought earlier! In addition, barely alive. What the-"

First I felt it. A dominant, cruel and dark aura. I turned slowly toward her. A boy stood there, about 19-20 years old. He had brown hair and a smooth complexion. His clothes were all ragged. A total of three things were thrown into the eyes. The first was a huge amount of raw mana dripping from it to the ground, the effect of uncontrolled Awakening, but I never saw that amount in one man. The second thing was the lack of the left hand from the elbow down.

However, his eyes were the most terrifying thing.

They did not have proteins or irises. They were all pure gold, except for pupils that were black as Egyptian darkness. I had the impression that the one who falls on his eyes will die a really terrible death.

I was sure of one.

'' If by some miracle I survives this for all orders I will take triple reward.

1