Power and elements part.2
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Perspective of Edmund

… Nothing happened. And it's not that the light from the ball was very weak. He was not at all, which is strange in itself, because even I have a weak affinity with fire.

Seeing Andrew's frustrated face, I wanted to try to cheer him up.

"Do not worry about it. You still have the magic of air and spiritual magic, so- "

Crack! Crack!

We both turned to the sound.

Cracks began to appear on the sphere of fire, and the crystal itself began to radiate ever stronger light, even though Ceplinski removed his hand from it.

(I have bad feelings.)

Suddenly all the light disappeared, and the crystal in the middle took on a black color.

(Oh, fuck.)

"Andrew to the ground!"

I grabbed Andrew for his clothes and I quit. I reached for the Artificial Crystal and started the magical formation, then threw it towards the sphere. The "Magic Shield" formed around her and it turned out just in time, because the Fireball crystal exploded.

There was a roar in the room, and the ground trembled slightly. The shield was strong, but barely durable. A moment later she broke up with the sound of broken glass. I looked behind me. A small black dome hovered around Andrew, the source of which was his familiarity. Andrzej himself was very confused, but whole and healthy.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then noticed that I was doing it too often lately.

"Fine!?"

"What?"

"What??"

And that's how we shouted out a moment before our hearing came back.

"Master, what exactly happened?" He asked.

That's a good question. Crystals such these have a certain purity. The higher the purity, the more power and better the ability to determine affinity. The crystal contained in the sphere was 70% pure. In order to bring him to this state, one must have a much higher affinity than the purity of the crystal, because then he is go stupid, because his power does not allow him to fully measure the magician's ability.

(But to make the crystal explode, it means that its affinity with fire is at least 80% ...)

I looked at Andrew again, who was clearly worried.

"To visualize it, the easiest way is to compare the crystal to a computer. When your computer tries to process a significant amount of data in a short time, and has too little computing power, it overheats and hangs. The crystal is similar, only in his case it does it once and in an extraordinary way. "

I pointed to the remains of the ball.

"It looks like you have an abnormally strong connection to the fire element. Now rest, prepare training for tomorrow based on what I learned. "

Andrzej nodded and went upstairs in the company of the Barghests.

(That's what you found a student, Hoarfrost. That's what you found a student.)

"Aaahh !!"

I heard Andrew's scream, so I rushed to the ground floor. Thanks to "Wind Steps" I found myself there within a few seconds.

Andrew sat leaning against the wall. He was completely pale. With a shaking finger he pointed to something in front of him.

As it turned out, the mirror.

"I-I saw something in the mirror. H-had strange golden eyes and looked at me! "

(Well, I did not tell him about it.)

I sighed again.

0