1. Bored
2.5k 16 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is the fifth installment of our Capsule Plushie series! FYI this story contains smut beginning in chapter 2. If you'd rather skip the smut you can jump ahead to the sixth installment in the series, Kon-Kon (which gets a bit lewd in places but isn't actually smutty.). Also, please note Floof is a direct sequel to the previous installment Moo? and while it should work on its own you'll probably get more out of it if you've read Moo? first. Or if you'd like to start with the first in the series check out Meow!

I slumped back on the sofa and tried not to pout as I searched for something to stream on the TV. I was bored and wanted to do something fun but everyone I knew was busy. My roommate was out visiting her family, half my friends had plans, the other half were too busy to even respond to my texts.

And I knew the responsible thing to do was hit the books and catch up on some studying. Tomorrow was the first of June, we were in the home stretch for the college year. There were exams coming up, projects were due, I really didn't need to be thinking about finding someone to party with at six PM on a Sunday night.

Especially not after the big party at Harrison's place last night. The cops actually showed up twice, once around midnight then again at about three in the morning. The first time was a warning, the second time they stuck Harrison with a fine for disturbing the peace. That was the end of the party, and probably the end of all his parties for a few months, if his folks ever found out about it.

It was fun though, the only thing missing was my friend Trish. I'd been hoping to hook up with her again, I'd gone too long without a boyfriend or girlfriend and I was getting tired of taking care of certain needs on my own.

I had a pretty good idea what happened to Trish though. It wasn't hard to guess, she blew off the biggest party of the year to hang out with that shy quiet guy she'd been friends with with since forever.

Thinking about her, I grabbed my phone and sent her another text. She hadn't responded to the one I sent a few hours back, but I figured it was worth a shot. I asked how she was doing and teased her about missing Harrison's big bash.

I didn't actually have high hopes about getting a response, so I was happily surprised to see the 'Trish is typing' indicator just as I was about to put my phone back down.

Her text came through a few seconds later, "Glad you had fun at the party! Me and Blossom had our own private party here and it was ~awesome~ !"

That caught me by surprise and I quickly tapped out a response, "Who's Blossom?! New gf?! Spill it, I want all the details!"

"Lol," she wrote back, "Too much to tell over text. Wanna come over? She's still here, we've got drinks snacks & pizza."

That's exactly what I'd been hoping for, something fun. I tapped out a quick reply then got moving.

"Heck yeah, c u in 30!"

"Bring your fox keychain!!!" she sent as I was rushing to get ready.

I paused to respond, "Weird but ok?"

Half an hour later I was at the front door of her building, waiting for her to buzz me in. Once inside I hurried straight to her apartment door. That opened the moment I knocked, like she was right there waiting for me. I stepped in then stopped in my tracks and stared at her.

"Girl what have you done to your hair?" I half demanded. "And what's with the ears and the eyes?"

I'd always been jealous of her naturally blonde hair, it was basically like platinum blonde. Except now it was pure white like fresh snow. And she was wearing a pair of fake animal ears, like from a dog or wolf, that were coated in pure white fur and stood up on top of her head. Finally her normally-blue eyes looked amber now, like she was obviously wearing some coloured contacts or something.

Trish had a big grin on her face as she closed the door behind me, then gestured "Come sit down so we can talk."

She turned around and headed for the living-room sofa, and that's when I saw the long fuzzy white and silver tail she had sticking out at the back. She was wearing a pair of tight grey leggings that did absolutely nothing to hide her bulge, along with a t-shirt. The tail stuck out below the hem of the shirt, while the waist of her leggings was stretched down under the tail, so however she'd attached it was out of sight under the clothes.

"Ok what's with the get-up?" I asked as I followed her. "And where's this girlfriend you told me about?"

We sat together on the sofa, she handed me a cold vodka cooler then picked up the one she'd already started drinking. I noticed when she sat down she was at an angle, so her fake tail wasn't squashed behind her. And I could almost swear the damn thing moved on its own, like it almost looked like the thing wrapped around her right hip and came to rest against her right thigh all by itself.

After a gulp of her drink Trish replied, "Blossom's in the shower right now, she should be out in fifteen or twenty minutes. And brace yourself for this, but the hair, eyes, ears, and tail are all real."

Now that she said it I realized I could hear water running from the washroom. As for the other stuff, I rolled my eyes and had a gulp of my drink before giving her my skeptical response. "Uh-huh. I suppose you're going to tell me it's magic or something?"

"Actually yeah," she grinned. "That's exactly what I was going to say."

The next five or ten minutes she told me about getting a wolf plushie keychain from that same machine where I got my cute little fox a couple weeks ago. Except her wolf was magic and somehow turned her into a wolf, then a wolfgirl. As she talked she showed me her little plushie, which was like an arctic wolf. Its eyes and fur matched her eyes and hair, same ears and tail too.

Needless to say I was still pretty skeptical, until Trish leaned closer so I could get a good look at her ears.

"Oh holy fuck!" I gasped as I felt a chill shoot through me. I found myself shaking my head as I tried to come up with some rational explanation for what I was seeing. "Trish this is... Fuck!"

The sides of her head where her ears should have been were smooth. They went from cheeks to scalp, without any indication she ever had normal ears. Meanwhile the two large fuzzy triangles on her head were attached, they moved and twitched, and I could see the inside parts just like on a big dog or wolf. Like if they were some kind of prosthetics there had to be some major surgery to open up space in her skull for them.

Then she let me get a better look at her tail. Sure enough the damn thing was growing out of the base of her spine as if she'd had it all her life.

"So that's why I wanted you to bring your fox," she finally said. "I thought maybe it's magic too?"

My eyes widened and I had another gulp of my drink. Then I shook my head, "Like I said, I've had it for weeks and I'm not a foxgirl. So probably not..."

"There'll be a trigger word," my friend explained. "I have to hold my wolf toy and say 'awoo' to change. I can switch back and forth between an actual wolf and this? It won't make me back to normal though, but I'm kind of ok with that?"

I found myself staring at her as that sank in. She could be a wolf, or a wolfgirl, but she'd never be a normal human again. Then while I was contemplating that we both heard some noises from the bathroom, suggesting her girlfriend was just about finished in there. Which let me to another question.

"So what's your girlfriend think of this?" I asked. "She's ok with you having a tail?"

Trish smirked, "She's extremely ok with it. Before she joins us I have to tell you three things really quickly ok? One, she's a cowgirl. Two, she's trans. Three, she's my best friend. You know, Mr. Shy Quiet Sensitive Guy? Like I figured, she's not a guy. And like I said, her name's Blossom now, so please don't deadname or misgender her."

I blinked a couple times as my brain switched gears. She'd told me a few times she thought her friend might be trans, but I always thought she was just saying that to get me to stop bugging her about wasting time with the guy.

"Ok," I frowned. "So you finally got her to hatch, I'm glad for that and sorry for teasing you and doubting her. What do you mean about her being a cowgirl? She's into country music or something?"

Patricia put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing too loud as she shook her head. Then she quickly explained, "I mean cowgirl as in massive tits, little horns, cow ears and a tail. She got one of those magic plushies last night too."

My jaw almost hit the floor as I stared, "You're fucking kidding me!"

Except she fucking wasn't, and a moment later the bathroom door opened and out stepped a hot cute sexy tiny cowgirl. She couldn't have been more than a hundred and forty-five centimetres tall, but what she lacked in height she made up for in boobs. She was wearing a nightshirt that probably belonged to Trish. It hung down past the tiny girl's knees but it was tight across her massive chest.

"Hey cutie!" Trish said to her. "Megan's here, come say hi!"

I was left staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed again as the tiny cowgirl jiggled out of the bathroom and moved to stand next to the sofa.

"Hello again Megan," she greeted me with a shy blush but a happy smile. "I'm Blossom."

Trish wasn't the only trans girl I knew, so I had a good idea what to expect of a girl who'd only just hatched the night before. Except looking at Blossom all those expectations went out the window. She seemed so completely different from the guy I knew as Patricia's best friend that I'd almost have insisted this had to be someone else.

Almost. The thing that freaked me out, nearly as much as the cow ears and the horns and the tail, was she actually looked sort of like him. Like she was his tiny hot cowgirl sister.

That was maybe the freakiest thing, like where Trish was basically still Trish except her hair and eyes had changed colour and she had the ears and the tail, Blossom had completely changed. She'd lost at least twenty-five centimetres of height, she'd gone from a typical AMAB body and voice to a tiny hot cisnormative girl, and apparently all that happened last night thanks to magic.

I ended up gulping down almost my entire vodka drink before finally responding, "Hi uh, Blossom. Trish was just telling me about you."

She blushed, then Trish pulled her tiny girlfriend onto her lap so the two could cuddle as they sat together. And I finished the last of my drink in a single gulp as I continued staring.

After another few seconds I finally asked, "So you're both ok with... All of this?"

Both of them nodded happily, my friend with a wide lecherous smile and Blossom with another blush and a grin. Then Trish added, "It was definitely a shock at first? It happened to Blossom last night before dinner and we spent the rest of the evening um, reacting to that. Then I changed after we had breakfast this morning."

Between her tone and the smile on her face it wasn't hard for me to guess how the two of them 'reacted'. I teased, "So your best friend turned into a cowgirl and the two of you spent the night in bed together huh?"

The cowgirl in question blushed brighter but she let out a naughty-sounding giggle, while Trish just smiled and nodded "Pretty much, yeah. And most of the afternoon today, after I got my wolf changes."

I rolled my eyes then responded, "I know it's none of my business, but it seems like you two are in an oversharing mood so I'm gonna ask anyways. I take it Blossom got some kind of total magical transition? Did it do the same for you Trish?"

My friend shook her head then gave her tiny girlfriend a nudge, "Why don't you go grab yourself a drink cutie? Get Meg another too please."

Blossom nodded and slipped off the wolfgirl's lap then headed over to the small kitchen, while I was left staring at the prominent bulge in Trish's leggings. She obviously had a half-woody going on, probably thanks to her cute girlfriend's shapely ass rubbing against it for the last few minutes.

"Oh right," I nodded slightly. I recalled noticing it under her leggings when I first arrived.

As the cowgirl returned with a couple more drinks I frowned at my friend, "That's weird though isn't it? Why would Blossom get the whole package deal, while you didn't? And are you ok with that?"

Trish shrugged, "Me and Blossom talked about it earlier. We're pretty sure the magic works based on what you want, or what you're into. And maybe it takes a cue from what you're thinking when you first trigger it?"

The cowgirl was blushing again as she handed me my drink. I thanked her, then asked my friend "So what are you saying? You didn't want it to give you a cisnormative body?"

"Not as such," she replied with another shrug. After a gulp of her drink she continued, "I was already pretty happy with my body and how people saw me, and I'm not in a hurry to get bottom surgery. I'm not that dysphoric about having a penis, it's a part of who I am and I'm not ashamed of it. That's why I don't try to hide it, I think I've told you that before right? Anyways, I'm good with this. And I won't lie, it's still a lot of fun. Especially with the right partner."

She smirked at Blossom when she added that last part, and the cowgirl's blush got brighter while her grin grew wider.

I rolled my eyes and had a gulp of my drink then said, "So this is why you wanted me to bring my fox plushie, you think it's magic and maybe it'll turn me into a foxgirl."

Trish nodded, "You need to be holding it or touching it when you say the magic word. So what do you think Meg? If you want to be a foxgirl maybe we can help you figure out the trigger word? Or if not, then I suggest you lose the plushie. Throw it out, or put it away somewhere so you won't accidentally trigger it."

That thought left me frowning. I fished it out of my purse then stared at it as I turned it around in my hands. It was undeniably cute, a little orange-red plush fox, with black feet and black tips on its ears. The big bushy tail had a white tip, and its belly chin and cheeks were white too. The whole thing was made of yarn, with little sparkling amber knots for the eyes.

I had a couple gulps of my drink then finally asked, "What kind of magic words are we talking about here?"

"For the cow it was 'moo'," Blossom responded. "And the wolf was 'awoo'."

I frowned, "So basic animal noises then. Cows moo, wolves howl. What the hell sound do foxes make?"

Trish warned me, "Unless you've already decided you want fuzzy ears and a tail you should put that toy down before you say anything else."

My eyes widened and I practically dropped it. I quickly put it on the coffee table in front of me before looking at the two of them again.

"Foxes make a lot of similar noises to dogs," Blossom responded. "Barks, yips, howls, there's all kinds of vocalizations. In anime and mangas there's a sort of 'catchphrase sound' that is specific to foxes though. That's 'Kon'. I don't know if that'd be the magic word for your plushie, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind as far as a specifically vulpine word."

Trish added, "There's another word I think of when it comes to foxes? It's not something they'd say though, it's more a description of them? It's 'Floof'. Because of their floofy tails? It's kind of a thing on a few discords I'm on. Floofy foxes and all that."

I looked back and forth between them, "So kon or floof, those are your guesses?"

They both nodded, then I looked back at the fox toy on the coffee table.

On the one hand I liked foxes, not enough to do any serious reading or research on them though. I thought they were cute, I followed a bunch of fox picture bots on social media, but that's about the extent of it. And I couldn't deny I was curious about magic, about what it'd feel like to be changed.

On the other hand, if that toy changed me then I might never change back. Like Trish said, she could be a wolf or a wolfgirl, but not a normal human. After another half minute or so I gulped down the rest of my second drink and set the empty bottle on the coffee table.

Then I picked up the plush fox again and stared at it as I thought things over once more.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

98