2. Enhanced
2.3k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: graphic sex, three-way

I stared at that little fox toy for another minute or so, then glanced at my friend and asked "So what were you saying, about it takes a cue from what you're thinking when you first use it?"

Trish smirked again as she and Blossom exchanged a glance. Then she admitted, "When I first triggered the magic in my wolf I was still thinking about some of the things me and Blossom got up to last night? Basically I was thinking of breeding her again. And not only did I keep my penis but it actually got a bit bigger."

My eyes widened as I stared at her, "No shit?! Seriously?"

Both of them nodded in reply, and I couldn't help glancing down at that bulge in her leggings again. Trish and I were never girlfriends, but we'd fooled around a couple times. The first time we were both drunk and curious, the other two times we were both just horny and lonely. Like I was feeling last night, when I hoped to hook up with her at the party.

Anyways the point was I knew what she looked like before, but I couldn't help feeling curious to find out what 'a bit bigger' looked like on her. Or what she was like in bed now. Except she had a girlfriend so I probably wasn't going to find out, unfortunately.

I pushed that thought aside for the moment as I focused on the little toy fox in my hand, and a new thought came to mind. If they were right, then maybe this thing could do more than just make me sprout fuzzy ears and a tail. Not that I had any huge complaints about my body, I wasn't trans and didn't have any dysphoria or anything so serious. But who didn't have a few little things they'd like to fix?

In my case there were two things I'd change if I had access to magic.

The first was my bust. I had one little growth spurt when I started puberty then I'd been stuck at an A cup ever since. And while I'd never admit it, I always felt it was unfair both trans girls I knew had bigger boobs than me. Trish's were at least a B cup, while Brenda was definitely a C. I wasn't even going to guess at Blossom's, her massive mammaries were the size of her head.

I certainly didn't want anything that big, but I couldn't help thinking I'd look better with something bigger than my A's. And while it wasn't something I was desperate enough to try and fix with cosmetic surgery, if I could get it done free with magic then why the heck wouldn't I?

The other thing was my height. I wasn't actually that small, at one-sixty-two centimetres I was just about average. I wanted to be taller though, and I kind of envied Trish's one-seventy centimetres almost as much as I envied her boobs. If I could get another ten centimetres taller, that would put me at one-seventy-two which I thought be ideal.

I was still staring at the little fox toy as I thought about those two things. If there really was magic, if it could make my boobs bigger and make me a bit taller, that'd definitely be worth the tail and ears.

"So what are you thinking Meg?" Trish asked, pulling my attention away from the fox in my hand. "Are you seriously considering it?"

I looked over at her then grimaced slightly, "You're not wearing any undies, are you? You're not even trying to hide that."

Blossom was back on her girlfriend's lap, but looking at them from the side I could see the bulge in my friend's leggings was a lot more obvious again. And sure enough, it looked noticeably bigger than I remembered from the last time we hooked up.

"Sorry," she replied, but her naughty giggle left me thinking she wasn't the least bit sorry. "Anyways what are you thinking? Gonna try it or not?"

"I'm still thinking about it," I replied. "Just give me another minute or two ok?"

Trish smiled, "Sure Meg, take your time."

I couldn't help glancing at the bulge in her leggings again before I returned my focus to my little toy fox. Except now ontop of everything else I was horny too, and my mind kept drifting in that direction while I was trying to focus. I kept my eyes on the plushie while I thought about having bigger boobs, and tried not to think about Trish and her magically enhanced girlcock breeding me like I was her new petite girlfriend.

"Kon," I suddenly stated as I looked at the little plush toy.

Nothing happened. A few seconds passed and there was no magic, no ears or tail, nothing.

"Huh," I frowned. "What was the other thing you said? Floof?"

Blossom opened her mouth to respond, then closed it again. She twisted back to look at Trish and the two of them exchanged a glance, then they both looked at me again.

"Looks like floof's the magic word," Trish said with a wide smile.

"What makes you so sure?" I tried to ask, but it came out in a series of little yips and barks.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide as I looked down at myself. I let out a yip of shock as I found myself staring at fluffy white and orange fur. I was a fox. Not a fox girl, but an actual four-legged furry fox, sitting on a pile of clothes on the sofa. The fur on my feet and paws was black, and my big bushy tail was orange with a white tip.

I sprang to my feet and landed on the floor, and found myself looking up at Trish and Blossom. It was surreal, how much bigger they suddenly looked. The whole apartment was huge. I was just barely as tall as her coffee table, I doubted my head even came up to Trish's knees.

My heart raced and I didn't know whether to be excited or anxious. I was a cute little pet-sized fox, I figured I was about as big as a medium-sized dog. I took a few tentative steps, then ran a lap around the living-room as I quickly got used to moving on four legs.

My friend was still smiling as she said, "Don't panic, ok Meg? You're a fox, but the plushie should turn you into a foxgirl. Just touch it and say 'floof' again."

"I don't think foxes can talk," Blossom pointed out. "Try it though? See if you can say the word while you're touching the toy."

I glanced at the pair of them, then looked around and spotted my little fox keychain on the floor by the sofa. I put a paw on it and tried to speak, but sure enough I couldn't talk. Instead of saying 'floof' I just made another animal noise. My paw was still resting on the plushie as I thought to myself, 'how do I say floof?'

"Hey there you are," Trish said a moment later. "Looking pretty good too."

I looked up at her and asked, "What do you mean?"

Then my eyes widened and I gasped as it struck me I could talk again. I looked down at myself and found I was human, sitting cross-legged and naked on the floor. Suddenly my cheeks were bright red as I realized both Blossom and Trish were staring at me and they could see everything.

It wasn't such a big deal with Trish since she'd seen it all before, but Blossom was still basically a stranger to me. And normally I wasn't much into exhibition, but maybe it was the way they were both obviously enjoying the view. Or maybe it was the fact that I was already kind of horny and had been hoping for some action since last night. Maybe it was just the way Blossom's erect nipples were obviously poking at her nightshirt, or the way Trish's girlcock had pitched a massive tent in her leggings.

Whatever it was, seeing the two of them staring at my naked chest and exposed pussy sent a happy shiver of arrousal through my body.

Trish and her girlfriend were both still watching me, and after another few seconds my friend teased "Are you just going to keep sitting on the floor, or do you want to join us on the sofa?"

"Or maybe have a look in the mirror?" Blossom suggested.

For a half second I was wondering why I'd want to check the mirror, before that realization hit me. I scrambled to my feet and hurried over to the washroom, and turned on the light as I stood in front of the big mirror over the sink.

"Holy fuck," I gasped.

The first thing I noticed was my hair. My long straight sandy-blonde hair was now an auburn-orange colour. It was rich and wavy, with a healthy shine. It was shorter than I was used to, it only hung down to my shoulders, but the colour and the style looked a lot nicer on me than I was expecting.

The next thing was my ears. Sure enough there were two tall fuzzy triangles on top of my head. They had orange fur on the backs, black fur at the tips, and lighter floof inside.

I reached up and gently touched them, then gasped. They were warm, soft, definitely real and a part of me. I discovered I could twitch them and move them a bit, which was equal parts amazing and strange.

Finally my attention shifted back to my face, more specifically my eyes. They used to be brown, now they were amber. And more surprising, the pupils were vertical slits similar to cats. Or foxes, apparently.

Bracing myself, I twisted and checked behind me. I found myself looking at a big fluffy orange tail with a fluffy white tip, and I was left wondering how I didn't notice it till now. It was long enough I could wrap it around in front of me and hug it, and that felt surprisingly good.

That also led me to the last discovery. My eyes widened again as I let go of my tail, and found myself staring at my chest. I'd almost forgot I was hoping for some bonus magic there, and I was not disappointed.

My big floofy tail started wagging happily back and forth as I cupped my boobs and and gave them a gentle squeeze. Then I let out a happy amazed giggle, because the damn magic worked. I actually had boobs now! Instead of the little barely-there bumps I was used to they were big enough to spill out of my hands. Definitely bigger than Trish's, maybe even bigger than Brenda's.

I grinned as it hit me, I wouldn't be able to get away without wearing a bra anymore. Then my grin shifted to a grimace as I realized I'd need to get my new measurements and do some shopping tomorrow.

Then finally, looking past my chest, I noticed the little orange landing-strip of fur above my pussy. I wasn't surprised to see my pubes had changed colour, but the trim was unexpected. I was still cupping and squeezing my boobs as I let out another giggle.

"I hear happy sounds Meg," Trish called from the living-room. "I take it you're pleased with the results?"

There was a wide smile on my face as I emerged from the washroom. Whatever I was going to say to her was forgotten though, as I stopped and stared at the two of them.

They were in the same position as before, with Blossom sitting sideways on Trish's lap. Except they'd both stripped while I was in the bathroom, and now I could see every little detail of both their bodies. Blossom was facing me and I had a perfect view of her massive boobs and big pink nipples, along with her glistening pink folds under her smooth hairless mound.

After a few seconds staring at her my eyes wandered to Patricia, and I found myself staring at her rock-hard throbbing girlcock. It was standing up fully erect between her belly and her girlfriend's thigh. I may have inadvertently licked my lips as I felt another strong shiver of arrousal run up and down through my body.

It was definitely bigger than I remembered. Not just longer, but thicker too. Probably a third longer and half again as thick. And as I stared I felt torn. As much as I wanted that inside me, the two of them had only just got together so it really wouldn't be appropriate for me to -

"Hey Meg," Trish interrupted my train of thought. Then as I watched she gave her enhanced shaft a stroke, and that sight pretty much cleared my mind of any other thoughts for the moment. "I can see the way you're staring at this. Do you want to join me and Blossom in the bedroom for some fun?"

"Hell yeah," I responded immediately.

Patricia grinned and told her tiny cowgirl girlfriend, "Told you she'd be interested."

Blossom nodded as she got up, and the two of them moved to stand on either side of me then led me into the bedroom. Blossom was small and cute, and it was kind of wild looking down at her while remembering she used to be taller than Trish.

She wasn't as small as I'd originally thought though, now that we were standing next to each other she didn't seem too much shorter than myself after all. On the other hand Trish was still taller than me, and looking up at her I couldn't help thinking she actually looked a bit taller than I remembered. I hadn't noticed earlier, but I realized she must have got bigger when she got her wolf ears and tail.

With all three of us in the bedroom the tall strong wolfgirl wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I felt her hot hard girldick rub against my belly while Trish's lips found mine and we exchanged some passionate kisses. I tried to slide my tongue into her mouth but she gave it a playful bite, then nipped at my lower lip too.

By that point I almost felt like I was in heat. My pussy was so wet I was practically dripping down my inner thighs, and there was a growing need deep in my core that refused to be ignored.

I slid one hand in between the two of us and grabbed her throbbing shaft then groaned, "I need this inside me. Now."

"Good girl," Trish grinned. She gave me another kiss and nibbled my lower lip again, which just seemed to drive my need even higher. Then she gave my behind a little slap and in a husky voice that sounded almost like a growl she said, "Get on the bed Meg, on hands and knees. You can go down on Blossom while I'm taking care of you."

I was already excited but the slap and the way she was playing up her lupine traits with the growl and little bites made me weak in the knees. On the other hand I had some hang-ups about that position. The last two times me and Trish got together she tried to get me to do it on all fours, but I always turned her down.

Meanwhile the tiny cowgirl didn't waste any time. She sat at the head of the bed with her legs spread wide and her back leaning against the pillows. Her tail was off to the side, the black fuzzy tip was twitching back and forth in anticipation.

Then Trish gave my ass another slap to get me moving, and before I knew it I was on all fours on the bed with my head between her girlfriend's legs and my behind in the air. My reluctance was forgotten, overcome by my arousal and my need. And I couldn't deny I really liked this dominant version of Patricia. She normally wasn't this confident, and I wasn't usually so compliant, but having her take charge was absolutely doing things for me.

I instinctively moved my big floofy tail off to one side, then looked back over my shoulder and wiggled my ass to let her know I was ready and waiting.

She didn't keep me waiting long, as soon as I was ready she got onto the bed and into position behind me. Then she took my hips in her firm grasp, and a moment later the tip of her girlcock was pressing against my sopping wet lips.

"Oh yes!" I moaned happily as she thrust into me, filling me up with her rock-hard shaft. At the same time Blossom's delicate fingers stroked through my hair, then she pulled my face down into her sex. And just like that I was literally in the middle of my first three-way.

Trish kept a firm grip on my hips as she started thrusting in and out of me, while my tongue probed Blossom's slit and circled around her clit. The little cowgirl was every bit as horny as me, she was soon moaning loudly as her small hands kept my head buried between her legs.

My gasps and moans were muffled, and the three of us fell into a kind of rhythm. Trish was fucking me hard, each time she thrust her glorious girldick deep into my pussy that would push my face into Blossom's sex. I lapped at her slit like a thirsty dog, pausing now and then to suck at her clit or circle it with my tongue. The noises I made were muffled, while the tiny cowgirl squirmed and moaned happily. And Trish's growls and moans were getting louder and more intense.

I couldn't remember ever feeling so horny, and I'd never felt so wanton before. For a while there was nothing but need, desire, and the overwhelming pleasure I was experiencing. After my body shook with my first orgasm the whole world narrowed down to my cunt being filled and pounded by Patricia's girlcock, my lips on Blossom's pussy and my tongue lapping at her juices.

The three of us went at it like animals in heat, and that thought just made me want it even more. I lost track of how many times I came like that, before Trish had me turn around.

I was still on all fours as Patricia grinned down at me. She ran some fingers through my hair, then guided my mouth onto her girlcock. I had no idea how she was still hard at that point, but I didn't question it. I took as much of her length into my mouth as I could, and tasted myself on her. Her fingers ran through my hair again, before taking hold and pushing me further onto her shaft.

Meanwhile I felt something behind me, and realized the little cowgirl had her face between my thighs. She started lapping up her lover's fluids from my lower lips, while Trish began gently fucking my mouth. Once again my lust and heat seemed to take over, and there was no thought, only pleasure, sensations, experiences.

I had no idea how long the three of us went at it, I lost track of how many times we fucked and how many times we came. For a while I didn't even know or care who I was or where I was, nothing mattered but the sex.

At some point we must have tired each other out, and the three of us finally collapsed exhausted into each other's arms.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

95