Chapter 2- Going to School
700 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Quin Han was checking the effects of the system on him.

There was a knocking sound coming from the door.

"Young master, You already awake?"

Hearing the voice, Quin Han quickly remembered who it was.

Housekeeper Lan yang.

"You already awake, you can come in."

After getting permission from his young master, the housekeeper entered.

And then bowed graciously, "Young master, it's almost time to go to school, I came to know if you are ready yet.

I really admire the rich family, even the maid is a great beauty.

"You can go first, I'm coming down" Quin Han said with a smile 

Which made the maid blush quickly, in her impression the young master looks even more handsome today.

With that said, the maid bowed once more before leaving.

"...the young master seems to have changed besides being more handsome your temperament is better and you seem more mature."

She said leaving with a red face!

Remembering school, Quin Han gave a wry smile, who knew he would go back to school days.

But now with the system he is not worried about anything and still has the memories of the previous Quin Han.

Getting ready, he looks at himself in the mirror before he goes.

Seeing his reflection in the mirror, he can't help but sigh.

Eyes that looked like shining stars, white skin without any blemishes, and three-dimensional facial features.

Smiling, he immediately left for the school, with his chauffeur driving.

Jiangnan Midle School no. 1.

By this time, the school was full of students arriving for classes.

At this moment, a Rolls-Royce Cullinan stopped in front of the school gate.

The driver got out to open the back door.

Meanwhile, all the girls paid attention as if it was the best part of their day.

Quin Han got out of the car softly, as if to say, the feeling of riding in such a luxurious car is really amazing.

Soon he was walking to his class, on the way he can hear all the girls talking about him, some even screaming.

"Ahh~ fellow student Quin is even more handsome than usual".

"Seeing student Quin is already worth having put so much effort into this school"

"If I can have a boyfriend like that, I have no regrets anymore"

Feeling so much attention on him makes Quin Han feel even more ecstatic.

He even walked with more lightness.

Not so much so, Quin Han was already handsome now with his added charm that not even male stars can compare.

With that, the bell rang and the girls could only reluctantly go to their rooms.

After all, this is one of the best high schools in China, so it has a strict standard.

At this moment, Quin Han came into the classroom and sat down.

He soon began to look around, quickly finding the heroine.

For advanced chapters visit my patreon!

22