Chapter 3- The Heroine and the protagonist
668 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[To keep me motivated to continue the story, visit my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night ].

..............

As for saying, as expected of the heroine, her beauty is really great.

No wonder her predecessor liked her.

Long black hair in a ponytail, very beautiful facial features.

But what seduces people the most is her cold and combined temperament.

According to the plot, Quin Han was in love with her, but his younger brothers kept calling her his sister-in-law.

Even in public, thus producing a dislike for Quin Han.

Feeling someone looking in her direction, Lin Wanran looked at Quin Han and then snorted, looking away in another direction.

And a slight irritation shone in her eyes.

These days she is quite upset about the situation.

There are several rumors saying that she and Quin Han are going out or it is just a matter of time before they fall in love.

And Quin Han's younger brothers yelling at her in public doesn't help at all.

Which leads her to have a bad impression of Quin Han.

Quin Han naturally saw Lin Wanran's disgust, but he smiled and didn't care about it.

Soon three people entered the classroom.

Fang jian, li mu, chen lang.

These are Quin Han's younger brothers.

"Good morning brother Quin"

"Good morning boss"

"... Quin brothers"

With that Quin Han also nodded at them, according to his memory these three seem to be the type who have cerebral palsy.

They have a very low IQ, it's a miracle they came to this school.

"Brother Quin, let me tell you that boy Ye Fan has been very arrogant lately even dared to give an idea to his sister-in-law" Fang Jian said while showing an annoyed expression.

"That's right boss, that dirt bread knows no heights"

"We should teach him a lesson"

Ye Fan, this is the protagonist this time, it seems that he has started acting.

According to the book, Ye Fan is a rebirth.

Before he was just a poor underdog at the bottom of the class.

With his knowledge of the future, he has managed to rise to the top of life.

Conquering Bai fumei, getting rich, opening the harem.

Slapping people wherever he goes, and even when he gets rich he wears only rags, making others despise him.

A neuropathy.

Frowning, Quin Han waves his hand and says, "don't worry about it, a toad in the deep end and I still have to worry about it"

"But boss, the boy-" fang jian tried to say something else.

But Quin Han raised his hand interrupting, "enough of that, you don't have to worry and as for Ye fan I can take care of it myself"

Soon they looked at their boss without understanding, usually their boss would soon get angry and send that poor Ye fan to the hospital like a dead dog.

"Wanran, good morning"

"I'm having some problems in math, could you help me" arriving in the classroom, Ye quickly addresses Lin Wanran

You can easily see that this boy is using the exercise problem to chase beauty.

But since Lin Wanran has a good heart and is the class monitor, she did not refuse.

"Good morning, Ye Fan" she replied with a polite smile

"As for your studies, you'd better ask someone else I don't know how to teach very well"

Hearing her refusal Ye Fan got a little nervous and quickly said "how can you be a monitor, with your lectures I am understanding more and more, it is because people are pretty that I pay more attention"

But his eyes still continued to stare at Lin Wanran's Warm figure.

21