Chapter 4- Ye Fan
592 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For more chapters visit me patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

.................................................................

Hearing this Lin Wanran frowned.

I don't know what happens to Ye Fan, since a few days ago it seems that the whole person has changed.

He is more confident and arrogant.

Those who don't know him even think he has won the lottery.

"Don't think we don't know what you are doing Ye Fan, a poor turtle like you, don't even think of wanting Lin Wanran, you are just a frog at the bottom of the well"

The younger brother, fang jian couldn't take it anymore and quickly scolded Ye Fan in front of everyone in the class.

Soon everyone paid more attention here.

"Hey, looks like you have a good show today"

"Ye Fan, I really don't see the courage in this guy, a poor ghost and wants to soak Lin Wanran"

"His family background is bad, his grades are the worst and his appearance is average"

"I tell you no way he can To compare  himself with Quin Han"

Hearing the explosion of ridicule around him.

Ye Fan can't help but turn red with humiliation.

He quickly pointed his finger at fang jian: "listen to what you say, just because I am poor I can't study with Lin Wanran, and even though I have low grades now I am striving to raise them"

"Humph, you a poor ghost even the teacher has lost hope, someone like sister-in-law is destined to stay with our boss" fang jian spoke with pride and looked at Ye Fan with contempt.

Quin Han who was watching everything from the side, didn't stop either, he wants to take this opportunity to concert his image at the same time to make Ye Fan miserable.

"What are you talking  fang jian, Who here is Your sister-in-law" soon Lin Wanran couldn't take it anymore.

Calling her sister-in-law in front of everyone in the class, this is really shameful for a girl who never talked about falling in love.

"That's right fang jian don't talk nonsense, how can Quin Han be the monitor's boyfriend"

Seeing that the situation is going in this direction Ye Fan has put more wood on the fire, he has Long time disliked Quin Han.

He always walks so arrogantly up and down.

Just because he has dirty money.

Smart, good looking e....

Actually Ye Fan has always been envious and jealous of Quin Han, leading to disgust and hatred.

Now Quin Han even wants to soak the girl he has been into In love for years.

The first thing Lin Fan has wanted since he was reborn was to win Lin Wanran's love, this has always been his first love.

So I always make excuses to shorten the distance, and with his knowledge of the future he can become rich.

Until then who will say that he is not worthy of Lin Wanran.

But for that he first has to defeat his rival Quin Han.

21