Chapter 7- I Give You A Million
441 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 To access more chapters visit my patreon:

 https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night/posts

..............................

To be honest his life is really unhappy, his mother has just been diagnosed with cancer and the cost of treatment is enormous.

until The sister been delaying her studies to work.

Leaving he saw Quin Han standing in the corridor, as if he was expecting someone.

But he ignored it, after all what does Quin Han have to do with someone like him?

"Wait a minute Chen Fang" Quin Han said.

"Huh?"

Frowning in confusion chen fang asks "What's the matter colleague Quin?."

"That's it, I have a matter with you, can we talk while walking" Quin Han asked as he pointed forward.

With that Chen Fang felt quite curious, after all Quin Han never spoke to him, the two were in different worlds.

Agreeing, they soon started walking outside.

"I heard that your mother has cancer, how is she?" asked Quin Han while showing a worried face.

....!

Chen Fang was even more awkward than why Quin Han was asking about his family affairs.

With an expression of confusion he said, "Her condition is getting worse and worse and the family doesn't know how to get money for treatment."

Hearing this Quin Han stopped and looked at chen Fang: " What if I said I can give the money to save your mother"

"What?, Why would you do that" chen Fang asked with suspicion and vigilance.

Although he didn't know Quin Han very well.

But he knows enough to know that Quin Han wouldn't do something like that without reason.

Even more him who has never a relationship with him

Quin Han smiles and says, " Don't worry I won't order you to do anything illegal, all I want is for you to tell me everything Ye Fan is planning."

"Ye fan?!"

Quin Han wants him to spy on Ye Fan.

Although he is not a close friend of Ye Fan. But the two of them have played together many times.

They still have a friendship.

"Why do you want me to spy on Ye Fan!"

Placing his hand on chen Fang's shoulder, Quin Han says, "I just want you to give me information about what he is doing, that's all and in return I will give you one million yuan..."

"I can give you a cheque right now if you agree"

Thinking about the situation in his home, chen fan shook his hands, Temptation  of this was too great, with this he can save his family.

"Alright, I accept"

"Haha, this is really good, I always knew you are a filial son, chen Fang"

Soon Quin Han gave him a cheque for one million yuan and his mobile number.

"Here is my number, call me when you have something for me from me"

Looking at Quin Han's back walking away and the cheque in his hands.

 Chen Fang sighed.

But at the same time he felt very grateful to Quin Han.

Be it for whatever reason, but he saved his mother with this money!

16