[Arc 2] Extra Chapter 3: Predator of the Night (R-18)
5.3k 18 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is completely an R-18 fan-service chapter without much advancement in the story, so feel free to skip this one if this ain't your thing.

After the victory party in the Guildhall, I went to my room at the inn, where the water sprite should be if she's keeping her word. I've attached a special Demon Doll: version Spider on her, that will blow up with lots of smoke if she's not there when I arrive. Sprites are dutiful anyway, so it's probably gonna end as an unnecessary precaution. 

Preparations for the night were already done with a quick trip to the magic tool shop before the party, with a special Lock-magic seal and sound-blocking magic talismans plastered on all the room's walls, floor, and even the ceiling.

I'm still trying to forget the shopkeeper's look on her face when I bought all that. She looked like she was witnessing a murderer. I'm not doing a crime here. Or, not a real one, but she's said yes to it herself, while a little... a whole lot of opposition in it. Not that I care. You have to live up to the bets you make.

As we entered my room at the inn, I locked the door with the magic seal and turned to look at Mira... who was pouting on the bed, dressed in clothes covering her whole. Is she some brat?

"What are you doing?" - Garami

"If you want to do anything strange, then you have to do it yourself." - Mira

...So that's it. She's gonna feign ignorance to anything I say. The promise was "to do anything I say for the rest of the night", and I didn't forbid her from ignoring me. If that's how you wanna play, then I've got some ideas of my own.

"[Bind]." - Garami

After creating some threads, I used the skill to bind her. The [Bind] skill don't use knots, so you can't escape unless the effect goes out, or cut each rope one by one. You can also have the skill user dispel the skill, but why should I?

"Wha-!? What are you-?!" - Mira

"Oh? Are we in the mood to listen now?" - Garami

Catching my drift, Mira quickly turned her head away from me again. In that case, let's... oi. We have a problem here. The rope's in the way from removing the clothes. They do show off her massive assets, but things won't go on like this. Or will they? [Steal]!

Mira's face was dyed in red when her bra appeared in my hand. So this is the true worth of this skill! [Steal] saved my life back with the bandits in the Dungeon, and now it's helping me again! Should I pick up Thief in honor of the skill? It doesn't matter now. [Steal]!

Mira was sitting there with her upper half without a thread... except the rope. And that's one great sight. I'm the one who's supposed to be a relative with succubuses, but Mira fits that bill better than me! I knew that already from hearing her three-sizes, but seeing them with my own eyes is a whole different story! 

Before I could stop myself, I was grabbing that huge chest of hers. Soft! They're so soft that my hand sinks into them! I'm not getting off from touching my own boobs for some reason, but these are enough to get me going for ages! 

I moved half of my attention from her breasts to Mira's face. Despite not wanting this herself, she's making one lewd face now, with drool leaking from the corner of her mouth. I'm starting to get why her [Lewd Demon] rose that fast.

I moved her face towards me and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Not long after that, she started to entwin her own with mine. I added a little pressure to her by playing with her breasts, which made her start sucking on my tongue in pure lust. Seriously, is she a sprite or not? Did the World System glitch out when it registered her species?

I moved my hand towards her skirt and placed it inside her panties. Yup, definitely the wrong species. She's getting wet already. I moved my fingers into her pussy, amusing myself with her reactions as I poked her sweet spots. Then, she suddenly knocked her head back while having an ahoge face. She came before me! That's not part of the deal.

"Finally in the mood now? Or shall we continue until you can't walk on your own?" - Garami

"Y-yesh. A-ai'm in she mood." - Mira

Succubus instincts rule! Even an amateur like me can make a woman as hardheaded as Mira melt into submission with them. I removed my clothes and pulled out my penis. Mira got shocked when she saw it, but not because she didn't know about it. I already told her about my gender-situation. 

"Er, what shall I do then?" - Mira

"How about a blowjob to begin with. And don't use your teeth. You can do that, miss 'used all her money on an incubus brothel'?" - Garami

Mira looked like she wanted to argue, but she swallowed her words and started to swallow my dick. Or, licking it is more precise to say. It's not bad, but I'm getting pissed off by how gutless she is, so I helped her a little, pushing it into her mouth.

She was surprised at first, but accepted it quickly and opened her mouth to the limits in order to get it all inside. Her tongue continues to lick it while inside her mouth, and she sucks on it like she was a professional prostitute. Sweet moans escaped from Mira's mouth, with no hints of her rebellious attitude from before to be seen.

As she started to get used to it, I began moving my waist, forcing my dick further into her mouth. Mira looked up at me with excited eyes, enjoying this as much as me.

"You can do it when you put your mind into it! Get ready to swallow it all!" - Garami

I was at my limits and warned Mira. I ejaculated inside her mouth, letting her get a good taste of my cum. Despite telling her to swallow it, I came too much. Enough to make her cheeks expand like a balloon, and the rest leaking out from her mouth, painting her upper body white.

"*Gulp*, *gulp*, hah, hah, *gulp*..." - Mira

Mira tried her best to swallow what was left in her mouth loudly, and with vigor. When she was finished, she looked up at me... was the pattern in her eyes like that? And they're pinkish, not light-blue. Did I miss something when I read about them in the Note?

"Was, was that all?" - Mira

She sounds exhausted and wanting to quit, but her body is telling everyone that she's up for more. 

I removed the rope and laid her on the bed. I caught her waist and penetrated her vagina... wait a sec.

"Didn't you say you were a virgin?" - Garami

"It-hng! It felt so good touching myself the first night, so I went too far." - Mira

Err, okay? I'm curious what she meant by 'first', but that's not important at the moment. Her pussy's too tight, it feels like I'm gonna blow any moment already! I shock my lower body and entered further inside her. Mira's moans were so enticing, I couldn't stop myself, striking against her womb with my dick to the point of losing control over myself.

Mira grabbed my neck, pressing her body closer to mine, while her expression got more and more loose due to the pleasure. In the end, Mira orgasmed again, squeezing our bodies tighter together, while her walls did the same to my dick, forcing me to cum. Mira's grip only got stronger when I came into her pussy, and she came once again from it.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, and a large amount of dense semen came out with it. I know it's because of my species, but seriously, this is too much. 

"E-he-he. He-he-he..." - Mira

Oh crap. Did I break her o--oi!

Before I could make left from right, Mira had me pinned on the bed, with a scary look in her eyes. Like a predetator before some easy prey... It was unclear before, but she has heart-marks instead of teardrop-marks in her eyes. What's going on!?

=====================================================================

Mira Aureola

Race: [Water Sprite]   | Level: 25

Condition: Lust (High)

=====================================================================

"...Hey, Mira. Why don't we stop here for the night? There's no need to do anymore... now...*gulp*" - Garami

"E-he-he-he-he. E-he-he-he-he-he..." - Mira

---

That night, I promised myself never to lock myself inside somewhere without an emergency exit. That, and I forced Mira to get the [Charm Resistance] skill the next day, despite the cost of 4 skill points, along with being the guinea pig for Zelot's level-down power. It went painlessly. Tch.

Kigal-Note/Skills/Racial Skills: Lewd Demon

Skill: Lewd Demon

Skill type: Racial (Dream Demon)

Attribute: Heretic

Effect:

  • Combination skill of the following skills (Skill levels are the same as the main skill):
    • [Charming Demon]
    • [Libido]
    • [Sexual Mastery]

Lewd Demon is a racial skill limited for succubuses and incubuses, but it can also be obtained by the kin of these types of demons.

The skill is a combination of the three skills; [Charming Demon], [Libido], and [Sexual Mastery].

[Charming Demon] is a charisma skill that allows the skill-user to more efficiently interact with those of the opposite gender. It also gives a plus correction to inflict Charm on people of the same category. It only works against intelligent beings. 

[Libido] is a skill that increases one's sexual stamina, as well as allowing the skill-user to control their fertility to either guarantee pregnancy or the opposite, depending on the skill-user's will.

[Sexual Mastery] is a skill that improves one's talents in sexual arts. This is one of the main reasons for succubuses and incubuses' reputation as sexual demons. It can also inflict Charm on the partner during sexual intercourse, or even Lust in case of the partner being a sexual deviant. This is a rare case, being less than 1% chance for it to happen though.

Garami's comment: It happened though. *exhausted*

110