Epilogue
225 14 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue


 

 

In the world of Sian, there is a place known as the Kingdom of Nora. A place where the Gods bless its people. Any nation could have questions about the universe's wonders, and the kingdom will provide all answers. For decades the world has been heaven, and that peace grew to become everlasting.

At the top of this Kingdom sat a man referred to as Advisor Arnold. The people ask him questions, and he submits them to his higher powers.

In this land, there are no kings or queens. Advisor Arnold is the only one, and he answers to beings higher than him.

Some believe it’s a god that bestowed its blessings upon him.

Others decided it was not best to challenge it because life was perfect in this world.

As the years went by, all questions were answered. And the world of Sian would never know to suffer again, thanks to the beings watching over its people.

Praise the gods for Sian to continue in peace for all eternity.

 


 

“I made a new outfit. Do you mind wearing this one?"

In a beautiful land, a petite blond hair woman walked up to her love. They faced one another, and to the taller one's surprise, a pure white dress waved in the windy field. The day was bright and sunny, and a table was at the corner of this field full of white flowers and lilies. Hot tea and cookies sat there for the pair to snack on together.

“Is that a…”

Those crisp blue eyes shined as she took the dress, finely knitted without her knowledge.

“Yes, it’s a wedding dress, Madalyn, my love.”

Her lover smiled brightly, excited to see the blushing face of her soon-to-be wife.

“Goldie… Y-you really made me one?!”

Madalyn held it tight and rubbed it against her nose.

“Oh, I never want to let it go!”

"I know it's been a few months, but I promised I'd marry you, Maddy. Look, I have mine made too!"

Madalyn held Goldie in her arms and whispered in her ear.

“Thank you for saving me, my love.”

“Hehe, I’m so glad I found you, Madalyn.”

In the sunny white field, they kissed with the flowers under them. The weather rejoiced, shining brightly on them. Together they walked down the open field, giving their vows. Madalyn carried her queen to their small home. 

"I love you so much."

Madalyn confessed as she gave her lover a deep, passionate kiss on the lips while carrying her. Madalyn’s dream of being with the one she loved came true. 

"Madalyn, I love you too."

Goldie replied in tears, through hiccups and short giggles. Wrapped in the arms of the woman she fought for, Goldie had it all.

 

 

"Mhhhmm..."

In the dazzling flower field, their desires and love was entwined together. The hearts became one in this world for two.

The pair finally made their way inside, Maddy still holding her golden gift from the gods. On their bed for two, were roses of pink and red neatly placed in a heart patter.

“Be gentle, okay my love?”

Goldie timidly asked.

Madalyn rubbed her nose with Goldie's as she lay her down. Their white dresses pushed up against each other.

“I promise… my love. I'll never hurt you.”

Maddy promised.

"Yes, I believe you... Madalyn."


 

Alone in the beautiful world with a tiny house in the stunning field, the two, madly in love, stayed together for many days and nights. After months and months, Maddy attempted to step out of the doorway. To see the magnificent stars after so long.

“Madalyn, you forgot something.”

Goldie said as she pulled her lover back into the home and shut the door behind her. That door stayed closed for many more months as the two lovers enjoyed their well-deserved time together.

 


 

“Madalyn, how are you?”

The once cold witch smiled warmly as she set down a plate of cookies on the small table outside. Over the course of the years spent here, Madalyn worked hard to gain her humanity. No one could count how many eons it's been since the days these two saved the world. It didn't matter to them, this world was their sanctuary and Madalyn fell in love with this place.

Thanks to her doting wife, Madalyn could happily call herself human once again. With a charming smile, she looked back at the graying haired man.

The man addressing her was none other than the advisor, Arnold.

“Hello, father.”

Madalyn beamed to Arnold. Surprised, Goldie stepped out of the door and rushed to hug her father.

“Oh, Goldie!”

"It's good to see you, dad! How has everything been?"

Goldie asked.

"Well, it's only been an hour since I last saw you. I… kind of enjoy you always being so happy to see me though, pumpkin."

Goldie put her hand behind her back and beamed. Cutely, she skipped over to her lover and asked.

“What do you need from us?”

The adviser handed them a page full of requests from the people outside.

“Hm…”

Madalyn looked at everything.

"Alright, give us five minutes, and I'll give you all the answers you need. I'll make the formulas for the spells you need, and you give them to the people, Arnold."

Arnold laughed that jolly chuckle of his.

“Oh yes! I’ll be back in five minutes! No later.”

Arnold said.

Goldie poked her lover's side, causing Maddy to yelp. With a wave, Maddy got down towards Goldie, only to be assaulted with a kiss on the lips.

“Dear… only five minutes?”

Madalyn shook her head and put the paper on the table outside.

“Arnold… give us six instead.”

Madalyn said. But Goldie didn't like that answer as she fell into her lover's arms. While kissing, Maddy picked her up and walked towards the door.

“No, ten… just ten minutes.”

Arnold, not wanting to overstay his welcome, shook his head.

“I’ll be back in twenty minutes. You two take your time.”

Goldie cried out before shutting the door.

 

"No, father!"

Both of the girls cried in unison to Advisor Arnold.

 

 

“Give us thirty minutes instead! And don’t come back any sooner!”

In sync, they yelled before slamming the door shut. In each other’s arms, lovebirds fell in love all over again. Like an endless cycle, their bond was eternal.

The advisor walked to the world's edge and vanished, chuckling.

Within the brand-new Grimoire of Reason was a fairytale no man would believe.  For every minute in the real world, a decade passed in their world.

It was a world made up of the hearts of two women…

Whose love flourished…

 

 For all of eternity.

 

 

END

 

10