Chapter 3: Finally, I Got My Cheat!
408 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ermes smiled and nodded in satisfaction as he observed Edwin's stunned expression. Then he asked, "Well, are you ready to meet Viscount Kerina?"

"Of course! But before I go, shouldn't I make sure I'm ready and get dressed in some nice clothes so that I have the best possible appearance? "

Edwin inquired while simultaneously contemplating strategies for endearing himself to Viscount Kerina.

He was a fine example of a Gigolo.

As good as if they were born with it.

Ermes glanced at Edwin's stunning face as he listened to what Edwin had to say, and as he did so, a twitch appeared on his lips.

However, in order to maintain his reputation as a trustworthy businessman, he covered up his surprise and responded, "No, I don't think that's something you should do." 

"Do you understand what I mean when I say that a woman like Viscount Kerina has a thing for weak boys The combination of your wornout body and those robes that are too loose will pique her interest evenmore."

"I see." 

Edwin nodded solemnly. From the look on his face, it appeared as though he was deeply considering something from the look on his face.

Ermes said, "Alright, let's not make the Viscount wait any longer than we already have," as he clapped his hand and rushed everyone to get ready. 

After an hour-long carriage ride, Edwin arrived at his destination to find himself in the presence of a woman.

The moment the lady's attention was drawn to Edwin, a gleam appeared in her eyes, and a broad smile spread across her face.

"Hello, Edwin, My name is Kerina Alveye. I was the one who bought you from the merchant guild. From now on, you will stay here with me and will do whatever I say, alright?

Whatevveeerrr~ I say, okaaaay?"

Edwin, on the other hand, was motionless as he stared forward while wearing a dumbfounded expression on his face.

The Viscount's face turned a shade of pink as she became aware of his intense and somewhat bewildered gaze, and she then asked, "Do you have any questions?"

"Edwin remained silent.

When they saw this, everyone in the room wrinkled their brows, but Edwin didn't give a hoot about what anyone else thought.

He paid no attention to anyone else who was in the room, not even Viscount Kerina, and left without a word. 

At this very moment, he was intently focusing his attention on the screen that had just materialized in front of his eyes while simultaneously experiencing a ringing sensation inside his head.

[Ding]

[Identification of the First Target]

Beginning the Process of the Ultimate Harem System

[Establishing a Connection Between the Ultimate Harem System and the Host's Soul]

[Connection completed]

[Character Information]

[Name: Edwin Law ]

[Age: 18 ]

[Mana Cultivation: Mortal.]

[Body Cultivation: Mortal. ]

[Race: Human ]

[Talent: Low]

[LVL:1]

[HP: 100/100]

[STR: 6]

[AGL: 8]

[VIT: 10]

[STM: 7]

[INT: 9]

[DEF: 5]

[Blank Points: 10]

(Limit of a normal Human:10)

[Ability: Craving Touch]

[Craving Touch]: Your touch will make a woman crave more, and she will never be sexually satisfied by anyone else.

[The more time you spend with a woman, the stronger the effect gets.] 

[Harem Members: None]

As a starting bonus, the system will provide the host with 10 blank points that he can add to any of his stats.

The installation of the Ultimate Harem System was completed without a hitch. 

From this point forward, the host has the potential to acquire the abilities, characteristics, and bloodline of the woman he fucks. 

The more powerful the target, the more advantages are accrued to the host...

The more he read, the more enjoyable it became. 

A peculiar gleam shone from within both of his eyes.

In the end, I was successful in getting my cheat! 

I can finally break free from the confines of a mundane existence!

17