Chapter 4: Viscount Kerina
391 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, at long last, I was able to get my cheat! I can finally break free from the confines of a mundane existence!

He was filled with joy on the inside.

"Edwin!"

It was at that moment that he became aware of someone yelling his name, which brought his attention swiftly back to the present.

As his eyes finally settled on Viscount Kerina, he uttered the question, "Ah, wha-what?"

"What in the world are you thinking that is so significant that you had the audacity to ignore me?" While she gave Edwin the cold shoulder, the Viscount interrogated him.

"Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry, and please accept my apologies. It's just that I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, so I didn't know what to do..." He responded in an awkward manner while his face was slightly flushed.

Real Smooth.

His response was spot on, as evidenced by the viscount's transformation from staring angrily to looking at him with a friendly expression.

'Haah! This game is set to the easiest difficulty.

As Edwin observed the shift in her facial expression, he contemplated something to himself.

However, he wasn't exaggerating; he was genuinely taken aback when he saw her.

He anticipated that she would be a plump and unattractive old lady, but man, she was the epitome of a MILF!

Her figure, which was shaped like an hourglass, was as alluring as it could possibly be. Edwin couldn't help but sneak a peek at those milky breasts, which were enough to make an average weeb pass out from a nosebleed. Her eyes were as dark as the abyss, matching the color of her raven hair, which was the same shade as Edwin's. The slenderness of her eyebrows, the diminutive size of her nose, and the cherry-like red and voluptuousness of her lips gave her the appearance of an alluring succubus.

Even more so, he questioned why a woman like her would want a boy toy and how she could even afford to purchase one. Heck! If they had the opportunity to be her boy toy, people would gladly pay for it themselves.

"It is not a problem; however, you should exercise caution going forward.

Now that we've established that, let me ask you once more: are you prepared to give up your everyday life and spend the rest of your days with me?"

"Of course!"

Even though this response was the same as the previous one, if one looks closely, there is a distinct difference in the way that his golden eyes sparkle.

A potentially dangerous demeanor.

In the past, all he wanted to do was be a boy toy so that he could have a secure life and spend time with someone, but now he wants to be a boy toy so that he can...

Now that he was here, he wasn't simply intending to be a boy toy or a gigolo; rather, he wanted to dominate this woman whose name was Kerina.

He cast a cursory glance at his ridiculously overpowered ability, the [Craving Touch], and pondered the various means by which he could increase both his power and the number of women he possessed.

'Truck-kun, my friend! When I said that I wanted you to hit me, I meant it in the most serious way possible. Hahaha! '

Edwin let out a sigh of relief as he sat on a comfortable bed and took in his surroundings. He was now in a brand new room that was very different from the worn out room he had been staying in before. It could not be denied that Viscount took very good care of him.

Edwin gave a slight shake of his head and glanced at the display screen in front of him before making his decision.

[Memory fragment detected, would you like to retrieve it?]

[The price is 10 points in Blank]

[Y/N]

"These ought to be the recollections of my predecessor... Should I go back and get it? However, do you think it was money well spent? I mean, he was a complete unknown, so what could he possibly know that could be of use to me? Certainly, doing so would be more expedient, but is it worth spending 10 Blank points? That is the last blank point I have available at this time.

In addition, I do not know the frequency with which these blank points are dropped, which means I am unable to determine their value...

But the maximum value for a specific attribute that can be assigned to a typical human by the system is 10. This indicates that if I add all of the unassigned points to my strength, it will directly double my strength compared to that of typical humans.

That is unquestionably a significant advance, and you bet, I can't squander such valuable blank points on something about which I am unsure.

Now, technically speaking, I should keep these blank points and not add them to any other attribute. This will allow me to grind more points while I am weak and then add these points when I can't gain any more points.

However, this would only be enjoyable if it were a video game, and real life is nothing like that at all.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I've made up my mind that I will score these points right away and save the points that I will earn in the future.

Okay, there isn't much else to consider in this situation; you get 6 points for agility and 4 points for stamina.'

Edwin experienced a one-of-a-kind current of energy coursing through his body. All of a sudden, he felt that his body was a lot lighter than it had been before. He had the impression that he could easily pass the fastest runner in the world in a race. It gave me a strange and pleasant feeling at the same time.

[Name: Edwin Laws]

[Age: 18 ]

[Mana Cultivation: Mortal.]

[Body Cultivation: Mortal.]

[Race: Human ]

[Talent: Low]

[LVL:1]

[HP: 100/100]

[STR: 6]

[AGL: 14]

[VIT: 10]

[STM: 11]

[INT: 9]

[DEF: 5]

[Blank Points: 0]

As he took a quick look at his statistics, he gave himself a satisfied nod.

"If I ever find myself in a difficult situation, I can easily escape thanks to this," the speaker said.

After all, security is a very important concern.

After he had finished dealing with the issue concerning his statistics, he turned his attention to his system and began reading about the functions it possessed in order to gain a deeper understanding of it.

19