Chapter 9: Control
284 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good, now touch me right here," she said.

What the — what?

Edwin just stood there, completely bewildered. He was unable to accept the fact that she was being so forthright.

"What? You are going back on your word, aren't you? Didn't you say that you would do whatever it is that I say?"

"N-No, I'll do it…" Edwin's face turned red, and then even redder, before he quickly got on his knees as he looked at the red-colored gown. 

*Gulp*

He let out an audible sigh.

It's almost embarrassing how stunning Viscount Kerina is...

After that, he took hold of the lower portion of the gown and pulled it up, thereby exposing her slender and long legs. His movements were very deliberate. Edwin was just relishing and appreciating the feeling of unclothing a beautiful lady like she was, despite how it may have appeared that he was trying to cover up his embarrassment.

He felt like he living a dream...

A dream from which he would prefer to remain asleep forever...

On the other hand, the more deliberate his movements were, the more Kerina anticipated what was going to happen next, and the faster her heart began to beat.

She had just about succeeded in stifling the tingling feeling when it suddenly erupted, and this time it was even stronger than before.

Soon after, Edwin's hand went to reach for her younger sister before he even looked in her direction. She gave him the "go ahead" sign by nodding her head.

When Edwin saw her moving so quickly, it made him smile. He was aware that he was not in a position to play it in such a way, but he still wanted to give her a little bit of a hard time.

He needs to be cautious and behave in the manner of a submissive boy toy. Time was on his side; all he had to do was sit tight for a little while, and then he would be able to carry out his plans exactly as he desired.

When Edwin saw that there was a clear path, he did not waste any time and immediately inserted the tip of his middle finger into her canal. Her gorgeous pink pussy was exposed, and there was very little to no hair surrounding it.

"Anh~"

After getting the response he was looking for, Edwin smiled to himself as he moved forward with his plan.

"Annh~"

The viscount's body was being assaulted by jolts of pleasure. When another person did it for her, the pleasure seemed to be much stronger than when she did it for herself. She had nothing else to hold, so she grabbed Edwin by the head and pressed his face into her breasts when she couldn't think of anything else to do.

Edwin took note of the fact that she was noticeably more sensitive than usual, and he smiled to himself as he inserted his index finger alongside hers in the opening.

"Anh~"

As she pushed him further into her cleavage, he could feel her grip around his head becoming increasingly stranglehold-like. Her legs were also crossed around his, giving the impression that she was afraid he would leave. The softness of her body allowed him to be in one of the most comfortable positions he could ever be in, despite the fact that this position might give the appearance of being a little awkward.

He did not let up as he prodded her wet, mushy interior with the two fingers on each hand.

Her groans were like music to him; he was blessed to hear them.

"Anh Anh Anh"

When she moaned more, he moved his finger faster, and when she moaned less, he moved his finger slower, which caused her to moaned even louder.

"Anh~ Anh~ Anh~"

After recognizing the pattern, the viscount continued to groan with all of her strength while simultaneously tightening her grip on Edwin in what appeared to be an attempt to incorporate his body into her own.

Soon, Edwin felt her internal organs twitching uncontrollably, and he knew she was about to cum. Without giving her any warning, he increased his speed even further, and his movements were significantly more rough than they had been before.

"Anh~ Anh~ Anh~ Anh~ Anh~"

"AAAnnngghhhh~~"

Kerina's entire body began to twitch in an uncontrollable manner just before she arched her back and her juices began to pour out without pausing.

Edwin's entire hand was covered in her juices, and he could feel her hold on him slipping away. This prompted Edwin to stand up and ask her about it.

"M-Mam, do you feel that my performance was adequate?" He appeared to be quite anxious.

Viscount On the other hand, Kerina was visibly laboring to catch her breath as she slowly raised her eyes to meet his and responded,

"Haah… Satisfactory? It was Haah… as if you had committed the crime of Haah... this on countless occasions..."

When Edwin heard that, he responded with a panicked shake of the head and said, "N-No I d-did not! I… I was just thinking that I will be doing something similar in the near future, so I decided to start reading about it in order to prepare myself to do my very best..." As he lowered his voice in embarrassment, his final sentence was difficult to make out at all.

Viscount After hearing that, Kerina let out a chuckle, but then she was taken aback by the unexpected action that Edwin took.

He sat down on the chair, and then, after patting his thigh, he began to speak while his face was as red as a tomato.

"I-I also read that after the woman cums... it would feel better if she sat on the man's lap..."

"Haha… a man, huh…" Kerina gave a feeble giggle when she saw him sitting there with his face flushed, but then she got up, walked over to him, and sat down on his lap.

"What the book said is really true... it does feel better than it did before..." After making that statement, Kerina lowered her head and rested her head on Edwin's chest before shutting her eyes.

Edwin beamed as he rolled his arms over her slim waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. He did this while maintaining a friendly expression.

He was thinking to himself, "Maybe there is just one more day, and she will be mine."

What Viscount didn't notice was how quickly she went from being someone who was always in control of the situation to someone who was sitting on his lap, exhausted and unable to move, and how frighteningly fast this whole transition was.

7