Chapter 10: Terrifying Skill
307 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edwin wished he could have kneaded her breasts as well, but he was aware of his own physical limitations. He is going to hold off for a while longer. The Viscount Kerina's thoughts are beginning to become more clear one by one; however, he needs to put on an embarrassed front right now and just have a blush on his face...

...

Edwin and Kerina continued to stand there like that for a short while longer, but Edwin was aware that they couldn't maintain this position for an extended period of time and muttered awkwardly.

"M-Mam, I believe the end of your break is drawing near; you need to stand up right now."

"Mm? There is no need, please allow me to continue sitting here in this position, we still have an hour."

"But in addition to that, we have to make sure that this location is cleaned, and..." Edwin immediately began adjusting her pantyhose and then her gown without making any further comments. This opportunity to make her more reliant on him was one that he was not going to pass up under any circumstances.

"You can't possibly complete your work in this manner, can you?" He muttered.

She waited for him to fix her clothes before finally opening her eyes and standing up in a languid manner. Viscount's face broke into a faint smile as she did so.

"You are absolutely correct, excuse me while I use the restroom, and I suggest you hire a maid to clean up this mess. Okay?"

Edwin nodded, and this time, despite the fact that his face was still red, it was not to the extent that it caused his movements to be slow and stiff. This demonstrates that he is adjusting to all of the changes. In addition to that, it was his method for gradually gaining command of the entire circumstance.

The viscount left without noticing anything, and then Edwin called the maid and got everything cleaned up.

Kerina came back 15 minutes later, and she had already fixed her makeup; looking at her, giving off an aura of a strong and independent woman, nobody could imagine that she was the same lady who sat helplessly on Edwin's lap.

"Hmm? It will be another roughly forty minutes before I can get back to work; what should we get done in that time?" She inquired.

"You still haven't eaten your lunch, ma'am, and I'm getting worried... Therefore, you should eat it first."

"Ah! I had no idea that was even a possibility...

I'm curious as to why that is. What are your thoughts on the possibility that the reason I am no longer experiencing feelings of hunger is because I have been getting the nutrients I need from other sources?" She flashed a naughty grin as she licked her lips and cast a sneaking glance at Edwin's private parts.

Edwin's face flushed with embarrassment as he averted his gaze and lowered his head. In an effort to divert her attention, he instructed the maid to bring lunch and pretended as though nothing had happened; however, with that flushed face of his, he did not come across as very convincing.

"Hahaha~" When she saw him behaving in such a way, it made Kerina burst out laughing.

The palace maids were as efficient as they had been in the past.

Delicious and steaming hot food was brought into the office as if the workers were just holding out for the order to be placed.

After the maids had left, Kerina smiled and teased Edwin before casting a glance in his direction "Now, Edwin, can you tell me where I should sit? Is the sound of your lap pleasant?"

Edwin became red in the face, and Kerina laughed.

It is a lot of fun to make fun of him... Hahaha'

The sound of Edwin's voice could be heard just as she was about to settle into her seat.

"Y-You can if you want to"

She cast a quick look in the direction of Edwin, who was sitting on his chair with his face flushed and patting his thigh while attempting to avoid her gaze.

Viscount was taken aback by his reaction; she had only intended to make light of the situation and never imagined that he would take the teasing so seriously. She had every intention of denying it and shaking her head in denial, but something within her stopped her when she looked at his lap.

"There, it is very easy to feel at home..."

She walked toward him and sat on his lap, her face showing a hint of red that she fervently hoped Edwin wouldn't notice. After noticing this, Edwin gave a sly smile to himself while maintaining the appearance that he was completely unaware of the red face.

"Just Have Patience... It Is Not Yet The Right Time..."

He had a lot of self-control.

After putting on a brave face and providing her response, the viscountess settled into her new seat and made herself comfortable.

"Alright, so give it to me straight"

Edwin had been anticipating something similar to come from her, so he internally shook his head while outwardly he nodded his head with a red face.

As soon as the two of them had finished their lunch, it was already time for the break to come to an end.

"It's time for you to go, but please don't grieve over my absence too much, all right? I won't be gone for long." Kerina poked fun at him as she got off of his lap and stood.

After saying, "I'll wait for mam in front of her room," Edwin left the office with a nod and walked away.

As he reflected on the day's accomplishments after he had left, a grin began to appear on his face.

He is now one step closer to achieving his objective, and if he so desired, he could finish it tonight; however, he chose not to push things and instead exercised a bit more patience in the situation.

Today was filled with a few highlights, the first of which was when he reached out and touched her younger sister. In addition to that, he made her sit on his lap, and the final trick was that she was supposed to feed him food.

Yes, after he finished feeding her, the viscount offered to feed him as well, and he of course accepted the offer with a "blush."

After giving it some thought, he chose to defer to her judgment regarding the activities that would take place today. If he is the one making all of the decisions, it is possible that he will give her the impression that she does not have control, which is something that he did not want until she becomes more attached to him.

In the same instant, he was taken aback by the monstrous ability he possessed, which was known as the [Craving Touch]. When he entered her office, he could still recall that her face was slightly flushed, and when he touched her canal, it was already wet. He was surprised.

It's possible that she masturbated, but once she realized it wasn't having any effect, she gave me a call.

That was a genuinely terrifying thought...

6