Chapter 11: The two Ladies
251 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edwin and Kerina were in a hurry the following day because it was already eight in the morning and Kerina had to be ready by nine.

"Ugghh! This is all because of you, who told you to have morning boners every morning? Not only that, you even had the galls to rub your tent on my ass!"

The Viscountess Kerina screamed out in exasperation.

Edwin, on the other hand, went completely still when he heard that and grumbled to himself.

"Woman, what the hell are you talking about?" How in the hell am I supposed to keep myself under control while I'm embracing you? And you're going to let me rub my tent on you? Who are you trying to fool? Who was it that was making fun of me while jiggling her fat ass in front of my dick and teasing me about it? HUH?'

Naturally, he can't say that out loud, so despite the fact that his face was turning red, he kept up his act.

"I-I am sorry… I'd take precautions to ensure that I don't feel that way first thing in the morning..."

"Ah! You are not required to carry out that activity... Don't mess with the fact that you're so hard on yourself first thing in the morning; this is a healthy sign."

Viscount After hearing him, Kerina immediately corrected him because she had the feeling that she had let something valuable slip through her fingers.

"Okay, I'll make it a point to hit the gym every morning and work out as hard as I possibly can then..."

This time it was Viscount Kerina's turn to flush.

"G-Good"

As the chaotic morning continued, maids were summoned to clean the bed, which had milk spilled all over it from Edwin's cereal. While Edwin stared with a blank expression at the maids cleaning his jizz, Kerina hurriedly entered the bathroom. Meanwhile, Edwin continued to watch the maids.

It appeared as if they had been instructed to maintain a neutral expression regardless of the circumstances.

When Edwin took note of this fact, he was suddenly overcome with an unquenchable desire to observe some suggestive expressions on the faces of the maids.

At that precise moment, the bodies of the maids began to tremble for reasons that are currently unknown; it appeared as though some kind of wild animal had a hold on them.

Viscount Kerina entered the room approximately forty-five minutes later, all dressed up and prepared to attend the party. She was sporting an eye-catching black gown that was crafted from silk, and she had her hair combed into a bun, while only wearing light makeup. When all of this was added to her stunning appearance, which included a body that resembled that of a succubus, she appeared to be very alluring.

"How do I look?" She cast a curious look in Edwin's direction before asking.

"..." Edwin remained motionless where he was standing.

She wrinkled her brows and gestured with her hand, "Hello? Edwin?"

"Ah! Huh?"

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful… too beautiful…." Before breaking out of his trance and responding, he mumbled something quietly to himself "Ah! I mean, you could not possibly look any better, Mam."

The viscount grinned and nodded, content with how he had responded to it "Alright, I'm going to end this here and now. You take care of yourself, and if there is anything else you need, just ask the maids, okay?"

In the end, Edwin was nothing more than a boy toy because he lacked the social status necessary to accompany her. Even though Viscount Kerina might not see him in that light, in the eyes of other people, he is exactly that. Edwin, who has only been a part of this world for two days, is not in a hurry to advance in rank because he is not bothered by the fact that it has been two days since he entered it.

Who could say? Perhaps he will be honored as a chief guest at the subsequent event that is similar to this one.

Naturally, Edwin did not overlook the opportunity to make the most of the circumstance and further solidify his impression on Viscount.

"Uh-huh, c-come on back s-soon..." Edwin mumbled something in a low voice.

"Oh? Why should I plan to visit again so quickly? If I weren't around, would you miss talking to me?"

"Ye- No! No! That is to say, please take your time and enjoy the party to the fullest possible extent... I'll wait for you…" Edwin's face flushed as he gave his response.

"Don't worry, I was just teasing you (hahaha), so don't take it personally. I will get back to you as quickly as I possibly can." As she walked away, the viscount flashed her a grin.

When Kerina entered the living room, she saw two women wearing red and purple silk gowns sitting in front of her. The women were smiling at each other and chatting with each other as they sat in front of her.

Both Florence Rieds and Willa Harte were viscounts, and Kerina counted them among her closest friends.

There were two more men standing behind them, both dressed in suits identical to Joyab's. These two individuals served as butlers for them.

Willa got to her feet when she saw Kerina approaching and greeted "Morning, Sister Kei" as she did so.

Florence as well stood up, and her eyes lit up with excitement when they landed on Kerina.

"Is there a particular person here who is radiating allure today? What exactly is the problem? How did you manage to get such a cheerful and radiant look on your face?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Do I not invariably project an image of buoyancy and vitality?"

"Ha! Again displaying your narcissistic tendencies, I see." Florence rolled her eyes in a bored manner.

"But Flor is absolutely right; despite the fact that you are always so charming, you have a slightly different appearance today..." Willa muttered.

Flor and Willa could be considered beautiful in their own right, despite the fact that Kei was more stunning than the two of them combined. Flor was the youngest of the three people, coming in at only 24 years old. She had a petite body, blonde hair, and a small nose, which, when combined with her energetic attitude, gave her an animated and adorable appearance.

Willa, on the other hand, was the complete antithesis of Fel; her breasts were larger than Fel's, and combined with her black hair that had a brownish texture, she exuded an air of maternal allure. Willa was also the oldest member of the group, as she was 31 years old.

"Come on, sister Willa; I understand that she is a hopeless cause; however, I don't understand why you are working with her." Kerina voiced her displeasure.

"Haah!? Who are you trying to convince is a hopeless cause!? You want to get into a fight!?" Flor lost her cool.

"Hahaha!" Willa muttered something to the effect of "Alright, we can talk in the carriage, let's go, we can't be late for this party" just as the other two individuals began to laugh.

As the three women entered the carriage, Kerina and Florence both nodded in acknowledgement.

7