Chapter 1: Prologue
12 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Prologue

"Perch Perch-..." Squealed the Rousey Birds.

"AHHHH... Not AGAIN!... Well, let's check the time." Responded Kim with tiredness.

Kim began to crawl closer and closer to his angry looking clock.

"WHAT! IT'S 8:10!?? FORGET ABOUT BREAKFAST, LET'S GO TO SCHOOL!..." Yelled Kim with dense surprise.

The forgetful Kim is always late, although he may seem like a model exorcist trainee, he himself is still immature.  

The year is 2250. 200 years ago strange phenomenon's began occurring and its said that the 'royal' monsters started to appear. Royal monsters are of the highest rank as the rank appears as, Common, Rare, Mystique, Legendary and finally 'Royal' going from low to high.  At least what's known to man. Upon this disaster came beings known as 'Constellations', as long as you could get a contract with one of them you could have unlimited fame, power, money, all you could imagine of. These beings fought with these monsters and became known as the 'Exorcists'.

"I'M SO CLOSE! Only seven more house and I'll get there..." Perfidiously said Kim as he ran with all his might.

The clock was ticking, minutes were passing like seconds and minutes felt like eternities. Within the span of 3 minutes Kim was able to run at the very minimum 1.9km.

"FINALLY!.. I MADE IT ON TIME!" Cheered Kim.

"Heh, hey Kim what's up? I haven't seen you lately, I've missed you..." Called out an unknown person within the depths of nature.

"Hah... Not you again. What do you want?" Responded Kim with a frustrated face.

"Don't be like that, after all. We are engaged. Aren't we?" Said the unknown person with a smirk.

 

 

Announcement

THERE WILL BE A PROLOGUE '1.1' COME BACK TOMMOROW TO SEE IT!

 

0