Chapter 1.1: Prologue(2)
16 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1.1: Prologue(2)

"Hah, so what if you're my fiancé Zhan? It's only a political marriage anyways, the only reason you're married to me is because you don't want any men to chase after you.." Said the angry Kim.

"Don't you have any heart? That's not entirely true.." Responded the unsurprised Zhan.

"You've proven my point. Goodbye!" Responded the broken Kim.

Kim began to walk past Zhan as she tried to purely grab his attention multiple times, but failed again and again. After a couple moments Kim reached the entrance of the school and slowly started to enter.

"Hah, finally. Let's see what class I have for first period..." Kim thought to himself.

Period 1: Student Orientation
Period 2: ???
Period 3: ???
Period 4: ???

"Alright, so it's... Orientation? I forgot that today was the first day of my junior year.. Time really does fly." Thought Kim with surprise.

Kim commenced his journey onto his way to the 'Orientation' room. While on his way there he saw many mysterious people. Some of the people within the halls were doing upper level 'magic', only seniors at the school would have the courage to learn such talented abilities. Kim also walked past the 'student council' room and all the people there seemed to be strong, Kim felt fear yet excited after seeing them, and he thought to himself.

"Woah, these people are strong, I can see that. if we were to fight, how exciting would that be? Hah.." 

Kim finally made it to the hall where the 'Orientation' was going to take place. As he became closer and closer he started to feel nervous, after all this was a school for the talented and he was still surprised to this day that he actually made it to the school. After all he was an orphan, he had no special social status besides the fact that he was married to the principles daughter, no money and especially no special talent. 

After thinking it over and over again. Kim finally entered the room. The room where his adventures all begun. The room known to all of humanity after his achievements.

0