// Coffffeeeeee //
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            High pitched ringing began to filter in through the otherwise silent dorm room until it gained a very groggy groan from the bundle of blankets and pillows beside their nightstand. "Mmmph..." a soft grunt escaped a young woman's lips as she reached out and smacked the off switch to the alarm clock on her nightstand, her puffy mess of auburn hair could be seen as she emerged from the warmth of the cocoon to stretch and curse the sun for rising again. 

      Lyra yawns while scooting to the edge of her bed and allowing two fuzzy sock covered feet to softly pad against the ground with her only thoughts being on a very oversized and unnecessarily unhealthy amount of coffee. It was quite honestly the only thing that truly got her out of bed most mornings as it was such a sweet seductress to her otherwise unhealthy habits "coffee..." her soft yet groggy reply cut off the greeting of her fiery red-haired roommate that had already been awake for the last thirty minutes or so. 

    A small giggle escaped the female wolfs lips as she leaned against the doorframe of her bedroom and crossed her arms under a large bosom that was barely contained by the teal tank top she wore "well good morning to you too zombie Lyra, please forgive this mere mortal for keeping you from your destined lover." The mocking and teasing gained the other young woman the finger which brought out an onslaught of laughter that gained a smile from the zombie Lyra "hey don't tell me you have been up all-night studying for that stupid test where you? Yah knows like...a thousand times more about this crap then me who is supposedly majoring in this subject." Air quotes get thrown around as the red-haired girl made her way into the kitchen to snatch up an apple for breakfast.

   "It's not stupid," Lyra looked up reluctantly from the oversized mug of coffee and only then did she reply after taking a large gulp of the steaming liquid that gave her life "besides, you basically don't even stay on school grounds which is unfair to me since I literally talk to no one else...Yasmine, you should cut me some slack and actually come to classes with me." Her cheeks poke out causing her freckles to crinkle as she stares at the bright-eyed Yasmine across from her. Before the young woman could even reply she is cut off once more ever so rudely by a phone call "ooo...it's mistah grey wolf boy again," Lyra teases lightly while chuckling as Yasmine runs off for privacy. 

     She has to admit that she was jealous of Yasmine, the fiery haired girl had discovered Keith when the two of them were out at the school festival a few months ago. Ever since he has been calling her non-stop and the two only recently discovered the fated marks. "What I wouldn't give...-" Her voice is a soft murmur as she slips away into her bedroom and closes the door to drink her coffee and get ready for the day in peace. -Yeah right, come on Lyra Evergreen you know better. - The sound of her voice echos in the hope filled thoughts of her mind while her Pj's get slid off and tossed aside. 

  There was just no way someone as pathetic as she was actually has a destined mate...though...maybe she would get lucky enough to find him or her before the school year is up and she graduates. Life is full of mysteries and curveballs are its specialty. 

    Lyra shakes her head free of the thoughts that had begun slowing down her processing and instead focuses on what she was going to be doing at lunch period, there was a few books she needed to return and possibly get the next in the series if this library carries it. She hardly has time to pull on her black jeans that had been gifted to her by Yasmine when the young woman bursts into the room beaming like a mad man. " WE ARE GOING ON A PICNIC IN THE FOREST TODAY!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!! LEMME BORROW SOMETHIN-" She was so excited that the words she shouted got jumbled by the bouncing around she did.

   "Uh-" raising a hand and gesturing to the closet door she just snorts softly and rolls her eyes at the excited wiggles that escaped her best friend, pulling on her new purple bra that snaps softly in the front. This was going to be a long day if everyone was going to be as hyper in the morning as Yasmine is currently "borrow whatever you want...just don't go catching a cold today please..." She side eyes her friend who tossed clothes around, carefully snatching the oversized pink cow hoodie to pull on and smooth out. Today wasn't supposed to be a long one and some classes even got cut short...So why was this unease growing heavily in the pits of her stomach? She couldn't even answer it in time before Yasmine runs out the room with an armful of clothing now leaving her there to plop down on her bed and brush out the mess that is on her head. "It is too early in the morning you damn psychopath..." lightly annoyed at the fact that this odd woman had that much energy did a huff escape.

   Yawning and turning to grab her pre-packed bag, Lyra takes one final look in her mirror and makes sure the hoodie goes below her butt with a nod of satisfaction "I look presentable I guess..." she scrunches her small nose and turned leaving the room to go out into the cold and unforgiving hell that is . . . HIGH SCHOOL. 

1