Chapter 11: B-Rank or S-Rank
7.7k 11 230
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, so hot!"

Xiao Ming felt a little helpless as he listened to Xiao Shan's constant muttering beside him.

"Go into the tent if it's hot."

"I'd like to, but I can't beat those seniors." Xiao Shan said with a bitter face.

It's not that no one resisted just now and tried to enter the green tent, but they were quickly chased out by those seniors, and to this day they were still self-confined, isn't it surrendering to the tiger's lair?

"Ains, forget it, come with me, I'll take you inside."

"What, you're going to fight?!"

Xiao Shan knew that Xiao Ming had broken through the first star Dou Practitioner and had no doubts about his strength, his tone was excited.

In Xiao Shan's eyes at this moment, Xiao Ming's small figure was so magnificent.

"Right."

Xiao Shan was talking nonstop, moreover, the weather was really hot, so Xiao Ming thought about it and knew that it was going to be his turn to show off.

Unfortunately, Xiao Ming will not be allowed to show off.

Because...

"Come in everyone." Xiao Ming had just stood up when a male voice came from the big green tent.

"Hehehe, it's time."

Hearing this sentence, the newly entered students were filled with joy, with their hands raised high, they quickly stood up, patted their buttocks, and walked towards the tent.

Xiao Ming also immediately abandoned the idea of showing off and pulled Xiao Shan toward the tent.

The students outside the store also all entered the store after this sound was heard.

"Hahahaha, looks like I'm lucky enough to have recruited a monster this time!" As soon as Xiao Ming entered the tent, he saw a large man with a tiger back and a bushy beard looking at him as if he was gazing at a treasure, and all the students around him called him Instructor Ge Hu.

"Instructor." They were looking at him, so Xiao Ming couldn't pretend not to see him, and nodded his head to greet him politely.

"Well, wait a while first, I'll record your talent levels." Ge Hu nodded in satisfaction at Xiao Ming's politeness, to reach this age talent should not be bad, and he did not look like he was a spoiled child, not bad, not bad.

It must be said that although Jia Nan Academy's method of frustrating newcomers was a little unsympathetic, it had a small effect.

At least the new students, who were drenched in sweat under the hot sun, were much more restrained than when they first arrived, and those who entered with Xiao Ming were all cowering in the shady corners, their eyes constantly scanning the inside of the tent.

When all the people had arrived, Ge Hu waved his palm, a Storage Ring on his finger flickered, and a green scroll and an ink pen appeared in his broad palm.

With a smile on his face, Ge Hu said, "Students, congratulations on passing the test, now you have entered Jia Nan Academy, but since the academy needs to differentiate the potential value of the students, I need to know your exact strength now."

"Eight-star Dou Disciple, which is a potential value of rank F, is the standard of Jia Nan Academy."

"Nine-star Dou Disciple belongs to the potential value of rank E."

"One-star Dou Practitioner, rank D. Two-star Dou Practitioner, rank C. And so on, the highest level. On the other hand, it is a five-star Dou Practitioner, and of course, the age limit here is eighteen years old or younger."

"New students with S-rank potential, Jia Nan Academy has not received any for a long time in recent years. I don't expect any of you to be S-rank either, but I'll settle for A-rank."

Ge Hu said and looked expectantly at Xiao Ming, who had passed the preliminary test at a young age, he was still hopeful, sometimes age was a great advantage.

"All right, one by one, come forward and report your age rating, starting from the left."

"Ma Xi, 17 years old, nine-star Dou Disciple."

"Rank E, next."

"Zhao Shuang, 18 years old, eight-star Dou Disciple."

"Rank F, next".

"Wang Hai, 18 years old, two-star Dou Practitioner."

"Good, rank D, next".

"..."

People were going through the test.

Most of them were below Dou Practitioner, of course, there is no shortage of some freshmen who were originally ninth-star Dou Disciple, but failed to reach Dou Practitioner and ended up dropping to an eighth-star Dou Disciple.

"Xiao Shan, 16 years old, nine-star Dou Disciple."

"Rank E, next."

It was Xiao Ming's turn, he had no intention of hiding, the better he performed the more resources he would get, so why would he hide?

Besides, with the strength he had, there was no need to hide.

"Xiao Ming, 6 years old, three-star Dou Practitioner."

"Wow!" As soon as Xiao Ming's words fell, caused a shout of surprise from his side that nearly made him deaf.

When Ge Hu heard this, his heart burst with ecstasy, almost breaking the pen in his hand, he raised his head and looked at the boy in front of him with burning eyes, he had guessed correctly, he had really picked up a treasure.

"Ahem, with your current strength it should be counted as B rank, but you're only six years old, so it's okay to give you S rank treatment, right?"

Xiao Ming didn't expect that there was something so good, since there was nothing wrong with it, who would turn down a better deal?

When everyone completed the test, Ge Hu told everyone to go home and say goodbye to their families and come back here to meet in three days. Three days later, a flying caravan from Jia Nan Academy would arrive in Wu Tan City, and by then, they could fly directly to the academy.

Jia Nan Academy's admission test results had already been broadcast during these three days, and Xiao Ming's reputation soared again.

Xiao Ming did not pay much attention to all this and continued to cultivate as usual during these three days.

Three days later.

Everyone who had passed the test gathered again and prepared to leave for the Jia Nan Academy.

At this time, Ge Hu saw that the new students had almost gathered.

He took two steps forward with his hands behind his back, faced all the newcomers and said in a stern tone, "First of all, congratulations again on being selected to be a student of Jia Nan Academy. However, there are hundreds of students with the same talent as you in the academy, so you have no right to feel proud now, do you understand?"

"Understood!"

Last time, the situation with the old students was still fresh in their minds, so the new students naturally wouldn't say otherwise.

"Well, that's good, follow me."

Ge Hu led the crowd to the square and waited for a while until small black dots appeared in the sky.

The small black dots became bigger and bigger, and gradually the bird-shaped outline became visible.

The huge air currents raised a huge cloud of dust, causing people to cover their faces with their hands to avoid the dust.

A row of flying magical beasts finally landed in front of the crowd, their huge bird faces staring directly at them.

This scene directly caused all the newcomers to make terrified faces, and some even began to back away.

Xiao Ming was calm, knowing that there would be no danger, and watched these flying magical beasts with a curious look.

These flying birds looked huge and their aura must have been around the third rank, they must have been mounts specially bred by the Jia Nan Academy.

'As expected of the Jia Nan Academy, it really has a deep heritage. The admissions are all directly using third-rank magical beasts, I'm afraid it would be much more convenient if I also have a flying mount of this kind.'' Xiao Ming thought to himself.

However, raising flying magical beasts was not something ordinary people could afford, Xiao Ming did not have the strength to do it now, and when he had that time and energy, he will not be able to use it personally.

The old students beside them watched the new students' performance, and their faces showed more or less contempt.

Inwardly, they thought, 'What a bunch of idiots who have never seen the world.'

But they forgot that they were just like these new students then.

"Don't be afraid. This magical beast is a mount raised by the academy, and we will fly back to the academy on it" explained Ge Hu as he turned his head to look at everyone's performance.

Seeing that Xiao Ming was younger and braver than the others, he couldn't help but feel more satisfied.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Ge Hu jumped up with his Dou Qi and arrived at the giant bird at the head of the group and disappeared.

Some of these giant birds carried people on their backs, and Ge Hu was not the only one who had come to recruit tutors for the Jia Ma Empire, this flying caravan was responsible for transporting people from various cities.

It wasn't long before Ge Hu reappeared, jumping on another magical flying beast and speaking, " Everybody gets up, we're leaving."

First came a group of older students, who jumped onto the giant bird.

Only last came the freshmen, each of whom jumped with trepidation.

When they all climbed up, the magical flying beast stretched its wings and jumped off.

End of Volume 1: Wu Tan City Mini Arc.

...

..

.

230