Chapter 13: Arriving at the Academy
7.9k 4 232
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trip to Jia Nan Academy was as boring as the simulator showed.

Xiao Ming, who had obtained the talent of an alchemist, did not do anything strange either but cultivated as normal.

On the way, the tutor also gave an introduction to the new students, the Jia Nan Academy was located in the center of the Black-Corner Region.

This place was full of crouching tigers and hidden dragons, there are no restrictions, and many people are wanted, as well as money and treasures of unknown origin circulated all over the place.

In Black-Corner Region there are many desperate people who kill for money and treasures.

Tutor Ge Hu also warned the students that, if they felt like going to Black-Corner Region in the future, they should remember two things: first, conceal and try not to reveal your money and treasures. Secondly, do not underestimate anyone in Black-Corner Region, especially the elderly, women and children. There was only one reason for this. They managed to survive in this place.

Jia Nan Academy has wiped the slate clean in the middle of this land of murder, maintaining order in the surrounding area.

The Academy was constantly patrolled by members of the Law Enforcement Unit, consisting of instructors and students alike, to kill the people of the Black-Corner Region who had malicious intentions toward the Academy, and to show the students more about the dangers of the world.

Xiao Ming also had a clearer understanding of the Black-Corner Domain through Ge Hu's explanation.

Time passed day by day and through two life simulations, Xiao Ming obtained a bottle of fourth grade qi gathering elixir and a fifth-grade fire magic core inlaid treasure sword, which was considered a great harvest.

...

'Is this Jia Nan City?'

When dawn broke, a morning ray of light shot out from the end of the earth, expelling all the darkness in the world.

The silhouette of the city slowly appeared in the mist, covering an astonishingly large area.

Although it was high in the sky, it could not encompass the entire city, so I could see how huge it really was.

"Get up and pack your bags, we're here!"

Not all the students were very diligent in their training and not all of them got up so early.

In order to prevent everyone from being in a hurry when the flying monsters stopped at the city's landing center later, Tutor Ge Hu could only take matters into his own hands and tell everyone to get ready first.

Hearing the noises coming from the surroundings, Xiao Ming had nothing to prepare, his things were all in his Storage Ring, so he took it upon himself to leave his room and gaze at Jia Nan City from the corridor outside.

At that moment, the flying magical beast beneath his feet let out a low roar and vibrated with its wings as it swooped down on the huge city.

...

Jia Nan City, the landing center, Xiao Ming raised his head looking at the flying magical beast that once again took off into the air, lightly exhaled a breath, turned around, and followed most of them out of the open space.

Just after leaving the landing center, a spacious street paved with green stones appeared in front of him, and the increasing flow of people on the street made Xiao Ming secretly surprised.

This kind of atmosphere was something impossible to see in Wu Tan City, and he had only seen this kind of scene in his previous life when he was still on Earth.

It was worthy of being the birthplace of the oldest academy on the continent, and this name alone would attract countless people to this place.

It took the students and teachers nearly half an hour to drive through the city before they arrived at the site of the Jia Nan Academy.

The first thing they saw was a tall, solemn gate.

The steps in front of the gate and the huge square extending from it are covered with steel.

The material used for the body of the gate is all fine jade, especially the four words Jia Nan Academy on the plaque, which shines with gold and is worth a lot of money.

The wealth shown by Jia Nan Academy right from the entrance to the academy stunned the new students, and even Xiao Ming felt that Jia Nan Academy was really rich.

After entering the academy, the older students who had gone to help with the recruitment, after receiving the contribution points for completing the task, they left.

All the new students followed their respective tutors to the plaza, where they were assigned to follow up according to the evaluation levels given by their tutors and then the tutors assigned the students' residences.

Usually, the instructor who recruited the student was responsible for the student.

So, it was no surprise that Xiao Ming was assigned to Tutor Ge Hu.

While waiting for the others to disperse, Ge Hu approached Xiao Ming.

Looking at Xiao Ming with a smile on his face, he said "Xiao Ming, originally with your S talent, all the tutors in our outer courtyard could have been at your disposal, you need not be disappointed to be assigned to me, I am already a Xuan rank tutor, tutoring Xuan rank, I can get more resources for you."

Xiao Ming himself had no opinion, anyway, it was Ge Hu who was in charge of recruiting him, and Ge Hu had taken good care of him in the past few days, going to his class was no big deal, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage either would he?

When Ge Hu saw Xiao Ming nodding, he said cheerfully, "Well, go pack your luggage first, er..., it seems you don't have any luggage, you can go out and buy some daily necessities, then go to the dormitory to pack and have a good rest today, tomorrow is the opening ceremony. By the way, you can also come to me if you have any problems in the future, I will try to help you."

Xiao Ming actually had a question he wanted to ask him now, so he stopped Ge Hu, who wanted to leave.

"Tutor Ge Hu, I would like to ask how I can join the Alchemy Department."

Go Hu paused in surprise, "Can you still refine medicine?"

Xiao Ming shook his head, "I don't know, I'm just asking to come in and learn."

"Do you want to become an alchemist, do you understand the conditions of an alchemist, firstly, you need your own attribute to be fire, secondly, you must have a trace of wood energy, and finally, you need a strong soul perception. You are a fire attribute body, I know, but this wood energy trace...."

Ge Hu did not finish his words before he stopped.

Xiao Ming understood what he meant, if he didn't have that trace of wood Qi, he wouldn't be able to become an alchemist.

Xiao Ming also didn't get angry at Ge Hu's words, in the past he didn't have it, and now he definitely has it.

So, he nodded confidently "Don't worry, I have already proven my own attributes a long time ago."

Seeing Xiao Ming's confidence, Ge Hu did not contradict him.

If Xiao Ming wants to try, go ahead, he won't lose by trying, and every year, there were many people who went to the Alchemy Department to enroll successfully.

Based on his observations of the past ten days, he also discovered that Xiao Ming was also not someone who talked nonsense.

"The Alchemy Department of the Academy and the Law Enforcement Unit are the same, and there is no conflict with our teaching classes. If you want to join, you can go apply directly after tomorrow's opening ceremony, and you will be recruited as long as you meet the requirements."

"After joining the Alchemy Department, there will also be special instructors who will be in charge of teaching pill refining skills, and medicinal materials will also be provided specifically for students to gain experience, however, in the Alchemy Department, the ranks given to first-time students do not apply, your S rank is not applicable, and you will have to rely on your own efforts if you want to obtain more resources there."

After listening and understanding, Xiao Ming smiled and said to Ge Hu, "Understood, thanks to the tutor for clearing up the confusion."

232