Chapter 17: Going to Black-Corner Region
7.1k 2 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you going to Black-Corner Region?" Elder Huo frowned, looking with a headache at his beloved disciple in front of him.

This disciple was good at everything, but sometimes he was a little restless, he had joined the Law Enforcement Unit without his knowledge the year before, which made him angry.

What's so good about the Black-Corner Region? The rules there are not respected, and everyone is ruthless and unscrupulous, so how can Xiao Ming, at his age, resist all those conspiracies and tricks?

"No, I disagree!" Elder Huo blew his beard and glared at him.

"Your cultivation level is too low now, in a few years, when you are older, I will let you out again, by then, not to mention Black-Corner Region, I won't even stop you if you go to Central Plains."

"But I'm already a Dou Grandmaster! It's not low anymore." Xiao Ming said helplessly as the Dou Qi came out of his body, forming a black armor around his entire body on the outside as a way of proving that what he said was true.

"The academy organizes students to go to the Black-Corner Region every year, my cultivation level is already the best among all of them, it's not like I'm going to do badly at all."

"You have already reached Dou Grandmaster?!" Elder Huo felt a little surprised, but after careful thought, this speed was actually quite normal.

It was not uncommon for people to go from Dou Master to Dou Grandmaster in two years, at Jia Nan Academy there were many people every year, and given Xiao Ming's talent, this speed was actually still a bit slow.

Most of Xiao Ming's time was spent refining pills, he took a lot of energy to go from an apprentice to a third-tier alchemist in two years, and if it wasn't for the pills to aid his cultivation, Xiao Ming might not even reach Dou Grandmaster.

Dou Grandmaster was not considered a pillar in Black-Corner Region among the various powers, but it could be said to be an intermediate power, an appropriate minor expert, and Xiao Ming's risk factor was actually relatively small for a journey with this strength.

He was not a stubborn old man and knew that there were benefits in going to the Black-Corner Region to train, otherwise, the academy would not send people to the Black-Corner Region to train every year, he had only thought that Xiao Ming's strength was low and his age was too young.

Seeing a hint of relief in Elder Huo's expression, Xiao Ming immediately intensified his efforts.

"Don't worry master, I'll just tour some of the surrounding cities to gain some experience against the enemy, you don't want me to be hanged and beaten when I meet people of the same level in the future."

"Where would be so over the top, how about I agree that you go with the Law Enforcement Unit, what do you think?"

"A walk around Jia Nan City wouldn't be the same with the Law Enforcement Unit."

"Brat..." Finally, after Xiao Ming had been lingering for a while, Elder Huo finally let go and said with a face full of helplessness.

"Ains, it's fine if you want to go to the Black-Corner Region, but remember it will only be for a month, come back after a month, it will be the Inner Academy Selection Tournament then, don't miss it."

"Got it, thank you master."

Seeing Xiao Ming's expression of delight, Elder Huo shook his head uncontrollably, and with a flash of white light from his hand ring, several different colored jade bottles appeared.

Xiao Ming reached out to the pill bottles handed to him by Elder Huo and asked, somewhat stunned, "Master, what is this?".

In fact, Xiao Ming's life simulator had simulated his life more than a hundred times in the past two years, and there had been several times when it had simulated a situation like today, but the simulator's characteristics sometimes made Xiao Ming feel helpless.

Often it was a single sentence that summed up the day, such as "you were leaving Jia Nan Academy saying goodbye to your teacher, Elder Huo", others simply that "you were leaving Jia Nan Academy" and others that "you were leaving the academy without your teacher knowing".

In the end, the life simulator would not mark all the details for you like a novel.

This led to a lot of things that Xiao Ming only knew in a general way.

However, if the life simulator could mark every detail, it should be called a life script.

"There are two Purple Heart Barrier Breaker Pills in the black jade jar, which can allow a Dou Grandmaster to break through a star, as for the yellow one, it is a Body Qi Pill, which can help consolidate the Dou Qi deficiency caused by successive breakthroughs."

"Originally, the third tier Green Spirit Pill was much better than the Purple Heart Barrier Breaker Pill. It has a chance to let you get to third-star, but I gave you one before and I guess you've already eaten it and only one can be eaten".

"The other pill bottles are just some healing and Qi Return Pills that I refined personally."

Elder Huo clearly still hoped that when Xiao Ming, his precious disciple, go out, his strength would rise even higher.

"Master..." Xiao Ming was deeply moved, talking about his cultivation so far, most of the pills he had eaten to help his cultivation had been prepared by Elder Huo.

The pills this time were also obviously prepared by Elder Huo a long time ago, and even a pill to stabilize his cultivation like the Body Qi Pill was prepared.

"When you go out, remember to be careful, especially with the..."

Without waiting for Xiao Ming to be moved for a long time, Elder Huo began to teach his experience of walking in the world.

Xiao Ming was not impatient and listened quietly.

Just by listening, Xiao Ming felt as if he had experienced this scene somewhere.

...

After saying goodbye to his master, Elder Huo, Xiao Ming went to tutor Ge Hu.

Nothing would happen with the Alchemy Department's classes after talking to Elder Huo, but other than the Alchemy Department, he was still a student in Ge Hu's class, and Xiao Ming definitely had to ask Tutor Ge Hu's permission when he went out.

Ge Hu's reaction was similar to Elder Huo's at first, both of them refused.

"The time the academy has set aside for training has passed, I can't let you go out."

For Xiao Ming, this genius, Ge Hu's impression is very good, modest, proper demeanor, no arrogance geniuses generally have, treat people kindly, do not bully the weak, that is, he has all the advantages.

Unfortunately, he was a little young, so for Xiao Ming's sake, he hoped that Xiao Ming would grow up a little before going to the Black-Corner Region, and naturally refused Xiao Ming's request.

As determined as tutor Ge Hu's attitude was, in the end, he still came to an agreement after seeing Xiao Ming's strength.

After all, Jia Nan Academy's tutor was only a Dou Grandmaster, and Xiao Ming was on the same level as him.

Isn't it a joke to tell him that he is not strong enough to go out?

Besides, Elder Huo had agreed, so what reason did Ge Hu have to refuse?

After Ge Hu duly instructed him to remember to return before the selection of the Inner Academy, Xiao Ming dressed and set off.

Speaking of the pills given by the Huo elder, Xiao Ming had no intention of taking them now, he felt it was better to wait until his cultivation was a little more solid.

...

Three days later.

Greenyan Town

A short figure dressed in black entered a somewhat dilapidated inn.

The inn was full of people, unconcerned at the arrival of this black-robed man.

What was so unusual about a black robed man? in their opinion, they encountered dozens of them a day, this black robed man is just a bit smaller.

"Hey, do you want to eat or stay at the hotel?"

A fierce big man with scars on his face and covered with muscles came trotting up to Xiao Ming with wide eyes, trying to get a good look at the face hidden in the black robe.

"Arrange a food table for me in the lobby, and then prepare a room upstairs." As if he could not smell the blood all over the large man's body in front of him, Xiao Ming replied indifferently in a deliberate change of voice.


A/N:

Today's Chapter

197