She’s a Bloody Hero…Kinda
1.1k 20 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Midnight, the perfect time to go hunting. By this time of night, my prey would be comfortable and unaware of my presence until I decided to pounce. If I was lucky it would only take a moment before they were all mine and I could drain every last drop of satisfaction from their body. To that end, I'd come out tonight wearing my favorite hunting outfit.

Black as deep and dark and the night itself would be my cloak against standing out. I even selected eyewear specifically to cover the glint of my dazzling red eyes. Yet a hunter like myself cannot remain completely innocuous so I adorned myself with touches guaranteed to bring my quarry close enough for the killing blow. A stylish braid of my silver platinum hair, a pair of 4" heels to accentuate my powerful legs and glorious ass, a plunging neckline exposing just enough of the treasures my dress promised to hold and I looked irresistible.

As I strut my way from the parking lot down to The Firebrand Club I knew that I owned this night and, being the apex predator I was, I was getting laid. I'd been almost three months since my last night out and I was practically starving for a good aggressive roll in the hay.

That's life though. Sometimes things are great and you're on top of the world. You get to live the way you like, see the people you love, and do the things you want too. Occasionally you spend a couple of months hiding out in an apartment you've just moved into, in a whole new city, under a false name because a person that you really need to avoid tracked you down once again. It's about balance.

All that was over though. My nights of eating chocolate chip ice cream in bed while binge-watching Netflix ended now. I was back on the prowl feeling like my old self again and I was determined to enjoy it as much as possible. At least until I had to go back underground.

I turned the corner of the darkened city streets to see the neon glow of The Firebrand Club come into view. In a few minutes, I'd charm my way past the bouncers, order a drink, find a booth, and be on my way to finding a bedfellow for the night. Maybe I'd get adventurous and pick up more than one. It had been a while after all.

Either way, nothing was going to ruin this night. At least that's what I thought until I heard a commotion coming from an alley up ahead.

I tried to hurry my pace a little while keeping my steps measured so the clack of my heels didn't bring more attention than needed. Normally I'd investigate the noise just to make sure everything was ok, but tonight I was a woman on a mission so I allowed myself the luxury of hurrying along. As I passed the alleyway though, I managed to hear the faint muffled cries of someone in distress.

Now, as much as I would love to say that I immediately turned on my heels and headed back to play the hero that's not what happened right then. Instead, I kept walking past the alley, past the danger, and toward my destination. I was out tonight to enjoy myself after my exile from society, not to play vigilante to some rando getting mugged. It all would have worked out so great if I wasn't able to actually hear everything going on back in that dark tank void.

I made it at least half a block away when I heard the gruff voice of the probable mugger threaten, "Now you're gonna get it for struggling, bitch!"

"Great," I thought to myself with a groan, "Now I have to care."

I turned around, quickly heading back towards the darkened alleyway and the assholes who ruined my night. Nearing the commotion I made sure to slow my pace and step lightly enough for the clack of my heels not to draw attention. What I saw when I looked around the corner made me regret not interfering when I first heard the distressed cries of the person in need of help.

In the dark, filth encrusted chasm between the surrounding buildings, I saw three rough-looking men and a young woman in desperate need of assistance. The largest of the three was a tall guy, around 6'3" wearing a dark tank top that showed off his broad shoulders and chiseled muscles. He was most likely the leader or at minimum the aggressor of this incident. I could tell because at the end of his arm he held the woman I'd heard earlier in the air by the throat. Behind him stood a stocky guy who was probably a good foot shorter than his boss wearing a white t-shirt and carrying a baseball bat. Then there was the third wheel to the gruesome trio, this pale guy wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt. He was probably a bit taller than the big guy, but he didn't appear that imposing because his height was marred by a slouching posture. He also had some sort of a twitch or a tic that kept him moving almost constantly, almost like there was electricity running through his veins rather than rich creamy blood.

The three of them had arranged themselves around the alley with two near the rear with their unfortunate victim and the other, the pale twitchy guy, closer to the street. I assumed he was meant to be a lookout, but he seemed much more interested in the exposed breasts of the woman they were assaulting than looking out for onlookers such as myself. Not that I could fault him for the distraction. I'd come in to save the day and even I was a bit taken aback by the woman's sheer physical beauty. If not for the situation at hand, I would have loved to meet someone like her in the club. That hourglass figure and her long legs had me positively drooling; that's without even mentioning her cute pixie cut blue hair.

"Meow. Maybe this night isn't a total waste after all," I decided as I finished assessing the scene. "No!" I chastised myself for letting my libido get the better of me. It wasn't appropriate to let my monstrous nature take the wheel, even when I found myself deprived of my basic needs. I needed to maintain control. I pulled back to take a centering breath, then rounded the corner to play the hero to her damsel in distress.

"Hey, douchebags!" I shouted out to grab their attention. It seemed to work as all eyes were on me before I continued my opening salvo. "Let the lady go before someone gets hurt."

I know, I know; big talk coming from a girl in a little black dress, heels, and glasses, but I really didn't have any openers other than movie or hero cliches. It's not like I wore a cape and rescued fair damsels nightly. Besides, cliches are cliches for a reason, right?

The big guy growled, "Excuse me? Did you say something, whore?"

My eye gave a twitch of irritation. "You heard me, you overgrown sack of assholes. I told you to let her go." I let my reiteration sink in while I laid my purse down on top of a trash can by my side. "I have an agenda tonight and it doesn't involve playing hero or kicking asses, but I'm willing to make adjustments if you don't cooperate."

The guys burst out laughing. Not that I blame them. To the rest of the world, I looked like an average woman. Well, your average stunningly gorgeous woman wearing immaculate designer clothes and possessing… ‘assets’ of a generous nature, but average nonetheless. Okay, so not that average, but I looked normal. The Three Amigos of back alley sexual assault had no way of knowing how dangerous I truly was.

"Okay," the big guy chuckled, "I guess we can add another bitch to this party." He then dropped the woman to the ground and turned to face me.

"That's not gonna happen," I warned them.

He held my gaze, trying to cow me into submission with just his presence as he moved closer. The short guy slung his bat over his shoulder and tried to look imposing while the twitchy guy continually looked back and forth between me and his boss almost like he wasn't sure who to support in this dominance struggle.

The big one barked to the twitchy one, "Jerry! Grab the bitch and bring her to me."

He immediately started moving before I interrupted. "Hold on a second." Jerry stopped as I held his focus. "At least give me a second to take off my heels." I didn't wait for permission before bending down to unbuckle the clasps of my shoes. "It won't be a fair fight if I'm on these stilts."

"It won't be much of a fight either way, but sure," the big guy laughed, "Jerry, let the whore take off her slut shoes."

Like a trained dog, Jerry stopped in his tracks. He stared at me, unblinking, waiting for the command to strike. Not that he concerned me much. I could snap this guy over my knee with both hands tied behind my back and a blindfold on, but it was nice to see I didn't have to rush and risk breaking my favorite fuck-me heels.

I placed both my shoes on the same can I'd left my purse on, then turned back to address Mr. Twitchy. "Alright, Jer, let's do this. Though I'm going to warn you that this won't be very fun for you."

He advanced directly toward me, like an attack dog given the order to strike, while threatening, "It'll be plenty of fun to hear you scream, you little whore."

At that, I'd officially had enough. I hated the word 'whore' with a passion I could not fully describe. I never minded being called names, especially in the bedroom, but that word hit me in an emotional place that I'd yet to deal with. The unfortunate part about it was that these guys were about to find out just how much I hated that name.

I'd intended to just rough these guys up, get the girl, and go about my night. Now I felt like entertaining the growl resonating from the pit of my stomach, begging for a fresh meal. It had been so long since I'd had the opportunity to eat anything hot and fresh. Sadly for my assailant and his friends, the temptation was just too great to resist.

Jerry's opening attack was a weak and ultimately amateurish attempt to grab hold of me. He reached out vaguely toward my chest. Honestly, I couldn't tell if he was grabbing for my shoulder, my dress, my neck, or if he was just trying to cop a cheap feel. Not that it would matter where he grabbed in a second, but he probably thought I'd try and squirm away from his touch. I had other ideas.

Turns out he was actually grabbing for the front of my dress, not my boobs. He grabbed and twisted the fabric to make a decent grip point, allowing him to pull me inward. A moment later a sickening crack rang off the putrid alley walls as I took Jerry's wrist and wrenched his arm away from my chest. I allowed myself to overdo it with my display of strength and over-rotated the poor guy's arm until the bones of his forearm snapped, piercing the skin.

His pathetic screams carried into the night as he cradled his useless limb and backed away. The other two were horror-struck and the girl seemed absolutely petrified. They couldn't even move as I advanced on my victim, like a lioness on the Serengeti. "I thought it was going to be fun to hear screaming," I mocked with a wicked grin, "or is it only fun when you're attacking a helpless woman?"

I closed the gap between us in an instant and lashed out with a swift kick to his knee, shattering the joint with another gruesome crunch. He crumpled to the ground, supporting himself on his unbroken arm, and begged, "Please don't kill me. I'm sorry!"

I glowered down at him. "Are you truly sorry or are you just sorry that you're going to get what you deserve?" I couldn't stand when they begged, especially when they were as crooked as this guy.

"No, I'm really sorry. Truly sorry!" He motioned with his head toward his buddies, "This was all their idea. I'm just here to play lookout and score some cash." Then he started blubbering, "I have a wife and a kid. I really needed the money to put food on the table, please don't kill me!"

I could feel that he was lying; another of my many talents was feeling the intention behind someone's words, and his words were filled with a woefully selfish desire for self-preservation. I decided to humor him anyway. "I'm so sorry," I proclaimed in my most innocent voice, "I had no idea you were a victim in all this." I kneeled down, cupping his fragile little head. "Can you ever forgive me for how I've hurt you?"

Jerry took a couple of deep breaths to quell his tears. He then squeezed out, "I can try," before breaking down into tears again as he complained, "but how will I ever put together the money to pay for the medical bills?"

I continued my feigned act of compassion by throwing my arms around him to bring him into an uncomfortably tight hug. I felt him wheeze as I crushed the air from his lungs. I even went as far as to fake cry out, "You have medical bills too? Oh, you poor thing. I'm so very sorry."

What can I say? I'm just a simple immortal hunter of the night. I never said I was any kind of actress. I may have also gotten addicted to daytime soap operas while in one of my many exiles. Sue me.

I continued to tighten my grip to the point I couldn't feel breath escaping any longer and felt him flailing with his good arm and leg. If I kept this up, he would simply choke to death, but that wasn't any fun, so I released him just before he slipped into unconsciousness. He fell backward onto his elbow, taking deep gulps of air to fill his sorely abused lungs. Honestly, I'd be surprised if I hadn't cracked a few of his ribs just now, but he took it in stride and just caught his breath.

For their part, his friends still seemed stunned by my gruesome display of power. Neither of them had moved or said anything in a minute. He and his friends may have not been very smart, but they seemed smart enough to not piss off the girl who could obviously kill them. The only problem was that it was far too late to sweet-talk me. They'd hurt that innocent woman that was now sitting with her knees almost to her chin, they'd threatened me -- though that was turning out to be quite fun -- and they'd done countless other unspeakable things before this night; they would all die tonight.

"That was one hell of a bear hug," Jerry coughed out as he attempted to fully fill his chest with air.

I feigned shock one more time. "I'm so sorry. Sometimes I don't know my own strength." I'd had my fun. It was time to get to my meal.

I dropped my voice back into my normal smoky, seductive register as I leaned back on my heels. "I know how I can make it up to you."

"You do?"

"Yep. I know just what to do to make everything better." I crawled closer to him as I spoke. "I can make it so you never have to have a problem again." I leaned into his side to whisper directly in the horny idiot's ear, "Do you want me to do that for you?"

"Yes, please."

"Then close your eyes and I'll make all your problems disappear."

I may have cheated and used a little glamor on him. Even Jerry wasn't stupid enough to close his eyes around me, but this show wasn't about him at this point. Jerry was just an actor in my plans to scare the living shit out of his buddies. He may as well have been a dummy for all the good he was actually doing in the scene, but I was about to make him a lot more exciting to watch.

Jerry tilted his head back after closing his eyes. He must have thought I was going to kiss him or something. Boy, how wrong could one guy be?

The idiot actually pursed his thin, chapped lips as I opened my mouth and let my razor-sharp fangs glint in the moonlight. I could feel the terror radiating from the other two and unfortunately the woman as well, but they were all too scared to make a sound before I plunged my head down and sank my teeth into poor Jerry's throat.

His eyes shot open and Jerry managed to find his life again as he began screaming and flailing from the pain of my renewed assault. There would be no letting up this time. I wrapped my arms around his spindly body just to make sure he couldn't get away. Jerry was about to take his final bow.

I bit down even harder and felt a crunch as Jerry's screams turned into weak, sickening gurgles of fluid. I bit down again to confirm that I'd fully crushed the bastard's windpipe and was treated to a spattering of blood covering my back as he tried in vain to breathe.

When I felt his heartbeat slowing, I delivered the coup de grâce. Without releasing my jaw, I pulled my head up, taking a significant portion of Jerry's throat with me. I chewed on his warm, delicious flesh as his deadening pulse showered me with blood from his severed carotid artery.

It was such a shame to waste perfectly good blood, but the look on the other punks' faces made it all worthwhile. I really hoped one of them had pissed themselves so they could suffer just a little more indignity before their untimely demise. Though I still had fresh meat in front of me, which meant I could deal with the other two in a second.

After swallowing my first bit and licking the blood from my lips, I went in for another chunk of ol' Jerry's neck. I dropped back down with a guttural snarl and sank my teeth in as deep as they could go, ripping another sizable piece away. I stared right into the big guy's eyes through my blood-stained glasses as I started to chew. When he heard the crunch of the piece of windpipe I was eating, he finally broke from his fear trance, bending at the waist and vomiting all over the ground.

I released my grip on Jerry's lifeless body, letting it fall with a deafening thud to the cold wet concrete beneath as I ground my way through his last offering. Every crunch echoed off the walls as I rose to my feet. It was almost like the ringing of their own death knell.

Gods! I loved the crunchy parts, though some I knew hated them. I found them to be a delightful pop of texture in an otherwise uniform, yet delicious meal of raw meat and it wasn't as if my teeth would break or my jaw would tire from crunching through the cartilage and bones of a fresh kill. I was a killing machine, born and bred for the hunt. When the opportunity arose, I savored every moment as I ate up each savory morsel of my bloody prize.

Though I stood at only 5'7", both men looked at my blood and viscera-covered form as though I were ten feet tall. I could literally feel them shaking in fear. I wondered idly who I should dispatch next. Most likely the one closest to the girl, as he could potentially harm her while I dealt with the other, but as I tossed my glasses to let my red eyes dazzle in the night, my decision was made for me.

The short guy finally regained the ability to move, and not a moment later dropped his bat, running for the street like an Olympic sprinter. I found myself a little shocked that this rotund human could move so fast, but then again adrenalin was a hell of a drug and seeing your friend brutally murdered in front of you would be all the motivation most people needed to develop spontaneous superpowers. As adorable as his efforts to escape were I was hungry, which meant that I wasn't about to let anyone escape.

He had to get past me to get to salvation, but I don't think he even saw me at this point. His eyes were fixed on the street offering his only hope that sat a few feet behind me. He didn't even seem to notice the various pieces of discarded refuse that adorned the alley floor, as he continuously stumbled and tripped, making his escape attempt even more precious.

I simply stood by, waiting for Shorty to arrive. I didn't have time to grab another bite of Jerry otherwise I would have taken another piece. For a skinny guy, his flesh had a rather robust flavor and I really wanted more, but I had to content myself with the moron running at me in a blind panic.

Shorty made it to me after what felt like an eternity. Hey, I said 'like an Olympic sprinter' not 'with the speed and skill of an Olympic sprinter.' Sure he got off the starting block with a very surprising burst of speed, but his first hurdle proved to be too high to overcome, causing his pace to slow greatly. Or maybe it didn't and he really was fast for a human, I don't know. When you are supernaturally gifted like I am you tend to lose perspective on the abilities of beings less capable than yourself. Anyway, he tried to blow past me to freedom and needless to say, he didn't make it.

I turned, grabbing for the arm that was closest and gave it a tug to halt his momentum, sending him crashing onto his back. Consequently, I also felt his shoulder and elbow joint break as he fell. He's lucky I didn't just rip it off. Not so lucky though to actually receive any real mercy from me.

He looked up at me making a pathetic groaning sound. His eyes pleaded for clemency as it seemed his words were failing him. Just as well, Jerry hadn't been much of a conversationalist so I doubt Shorty could sufficiently entertain me either. I didn't have the time to savor this kill though. Wasting too much time here might mean the big guy could recover from vomiting episode and possibly take the girl hostage.

Shorty's pleading expression was swiftly met with the heel of my foot as I stomped through his face to the pavement below. The big guy launched into a fit of dry heaves upon hearing the crunch of his friend's skull and the squelching sound of the grey matter between my toes. Honestly, I almost heaved as well. I make like eating humans, but something about squishy viscera getting between my toes just felt gross.

"Two down, one to go." I grinned at the big guy as I dropped Shorty's lifeless arm to the ground with a heavy thud.

I allowed a moment to study the man before me before starting my final attack. He looked weak; not just emotionally, but physically weak as though he could barely stand. His posture slumped lower than appropriate for a leader of men, his limbs hung limp and lifeless, his eyes looked tired and forlorn; as though he'd already given up and resigned his life to my sadistic machinations.

Despite his outward appearance, I could still sense in him a spirit yearning to fight back and exact revenge for his fallen comrades. I could feel the war within his mind that told him to kill the beast before him, yet insisted that it was, in fact, a monster of insurmountable power and he should, therefore, run for his very life. I was curious which side would win out when push came to shove, so I decided to provide a push.

I wiped away the blood that covered my face while I offered, "so, you're the last one standing? Not really surprising that you'd let them die first." I continued as I extricated my foot from Shorty's battered skull, shaking off the goop that clung on, "After all, a good general isn't necessarily a good warrior, but one with the sense to dispatch the true warriors to do their bidding."

"What did you say?" The big guy puffed up his chest, momentarily energized by my jeering.

It seemed that the fighting spirit was the one destined to win. I just needed to give it more motivation to overrule his self-preservation instincts. "Really, it's a compliment when you think about it," I said casually as I sauntered toward him. "I'm saying that you were smart enough to know that even someone as unassuming as me could be dangerous, especially if she was willing to face down three would-be attackers as I did, so you dispatched Mr. Twitchy to handle the situation just in case I had a surprise waiting for you."

I giggled at the swell of rage I could see behind his eyes. Just a little more, and this guy who I was ironically calling smart, would forget everything around himself and come right at me like a wild beast. I licked my lips thinking about sinking my teeth into his pulsing veins. "Though, I suppose," I said with a giggle, "this whole night might just show how truly weak you are."

"Shut up," he whispered.

I hung my head as I mocked him, "You gang up, three-on-one, against a woman who was only looking to have a nice night out. Then, when you have the numbers advantage against a lone vigilante, you decide to throw your guys in one at a time just to be slaughtered at my feet."

His spine went erect, allowing the big guy to stand at his full height for the first time in a minute. "Shut your goddamn mouth," he growled in command, though I found myself thoroughly unaffected.

"Then, to top the whole debacle off, you lose control of one of your men as he desserts you in your hour of need." I caught his fiery gaze as I delivered my final shot. "I'm not sure which one is more pathetic. The coward who ran, or the supposed leader who was unable to keep his men from dying like whimpering little bitches."

"That's enough!" I heard him roar a moment before I finished talking. Big Guy's survival instincts had left the building.

He took off toward me with hate in his eyes and fire in his soul. He managed to snatch up Shorty's discarded bat en route, readying for his glorious revenge. Right after winding up for his attack he actually surprised me by pivoting on his planted food before uncoiling his stored body tension, causing him to swing his little cudgel in a wild 360° arc for maximum damaging effect. In the human world, this feral strike would probably turn dividends for the attacker, but his fatal error was forgetting that he was in my world at the moment and though his swing might look impressive to someone who hadn't just watched me kill two men with my bare hands, it wasn't impressive to me.

As I watched his swing b-line towards my head for what he thought would be a lethal blow I closed my eyes and turned my neck to headbutt the incoming weapon. Times may have changed over my considerable lifespan, but American baseball would always stay the same and that meant that the wooden bats were still susceptible to large amounts of applied force. I moved with incredible speed to make contact between the bat and the crown of my forehead and was treated to an explosive spray of splinters as it shattered upon my resilient vampiric body.

In his rage, Big Guy hadn't thought about the fact that his Hail Mary swing succeed. He went all-in and the destruction of the bat meant that the momentum he'd intended to kill me with remained in his body, leaving him to spin out and fall at my feet, still gripping the broken handle of his weapon. "What the hell?" He groaned out while trying to get his bearings back.

I looked down at the stupid human, gloating, "you saw what I did to your friends. What did you honestly think was going to happen?"

"I'm not sure," he mumbled, rising to his feet.

I swept my misplaced hair back in a flourish. "Well it was funny to see you try, so I'll be nice and…"

Suddenly I felt pain radiate through my chest. I opened my eyes, looked down, and was horrified to see the handle of Shorty's bat sticking out of my body right beneath the collar bone. More amazing was the fact that attached to the handle was Big Guy's hand. I'd only taken my eyes off him for a second had he had somehow almost managed to finish the job Gabriel Brolin started almost one hundred years ago. Luckily both had missed their intended mark, though Lord Brolin was far closer when he tried; though any real proximity to my heart was to close. My mind became consumed with a singular thought; I wasn't ready to die.

I felt something in that moment, fear. I was actually afraid; not of Big Guy or his makeshift stake, but of the possibility of dying. I hadn't faced the thought in a century, but if I died here, or anywhere for that matter, I would never see her again. I wouldn't let that happen. I would find a way to my love no matter what it took. I just needed more time; time Big Guy so selfishly tried to rob me of.

All at once my survival instincts kicked into high gear. My heartbeat doubled, my vision sharpened, my senses became more acute, and my muscles coiled down like a loaded cannon ready to fire, and fire I did.

He didn't even have time to gasp as I lifted Big Guy off the ground and threw him with a satisfying crash against the sidewall of the alley. He hit the ground with a thud, sending several trash cans clanging to the ground, spilling their contents all about. As he moaned in pain I dealt with the stake still sitting in my chest, ripping it out--along with a portion of my dress it had caught--and crushing it in my hand. I paid the wound no mind while I stomped toward the human I'd just tossed, as my healing abilities would close it quickly; instead, I put my focus completely on my final victim. He had hurt me, so I would make him suffer.

I found the pathetic oaf laying in the fetal position surrounded by muck and garbage. A rather fitting place for him to die in my opinion, but not where I wanted to kill him. I reached down, seized him by the neck, and threw him against the other wall hard enough to break some of the brick and mortar. I then leaped to his position in a single bound, planting my weight on top of his broken body.

I'm sure I looked like a monster at this point because he could do nothing but sob and plead for his life. "Please! Please, I'll forget this ever happened! I'll leave town forever and never break another law so long as I live! Please just let me live!" He spat and dribbled the various fluids steaming from his face as he begged, but I had no mercy in my cold, black heart.

I leaned in close to his ear, placing my hands on his stomach for support, and whispered, "but if I let you go, who is going to be the final course of my dinner?" As the words left my mouth his eyes became as large as saucers. He knew at that moment that his fate was truly sealed.

I shifted the hands placed on Big Guy's stomach and took pieces of flesh in my powerful grip. I then began pulling and ripping his abdomen apart, piece by piece, taking bites of the juicy muscle within; his screams filling the night air like a symphony of delicious agony. In a moment I'd broken through the abdominal wall and began tearing out the viscera that made living a possibility for this worthless, stupid human. I wasn't thinking anymore, I wasn't rationalizing or planning. I had devolved to pure killing instincts, just ripping, tearing, and eating; I was at my most primal, my most wild when I realized that the screaming had stopped and the night stood eerily still.

I looked up to see Big Guy's face as pale as the moon and looking out with a blank expression. Casting my gaze further down I noticed that his midsection was almost completely hollowed out. In my frenzy, I'd eviscerated this human so completely that he was left a literal empty shell just waiting to die. I'd grant him that mercy at the least.

In one swift motion, I reached inside his body, broke through his diaphragm, and took hold of his heart. I could still feel the faintest of beats passing through it as it struggled to keep its master living. Big Guy couldn't even muster the strength to look at me in his final moments. Instead, he simply laid his head to the side, closed his eyes, and waited for the inevitable. The inevitable that I delivered as I pulled his heart from its resting place to eat my fill. In only a few seconds he was gone, just like his friends.

The rush of the kill and the taste of delicious fresh blood robbed me of most of my logic and reasoning even once the hunt was over. I could not help myself. I gorged on his fresh corpse for a few minutes until I could eat no more. I then fell back and languished in the euphoric feelings feeding on a fresh kill produces. I simultaneously felt like I was high, comfortably drunk, on the receiving end of a world-class massage, and like I’m the middle party of a twelve-person orgy. I was on top of the world as I lay in the warm blood and viscera pooled around my body. I knew there was something that had slipped my mind while I fed, but I wasn't too concerned with it at the moment. The only thing on my mind just then was getting a couple of bloody fingers into my throbbing pussy.

Yes, feeding generally makes vampires horny, that's where all the corny vampire romance novels that you see in airport book racks come from. The act of taking the life energy from another living thing excites the life energies already inside us and some of the purest of life's energies are our sexual nature. I got extra lucky when hitting the vampire lotto because my mistress was a total pervert and made this whole aspect of my vampirism worse, so you can't really blame me for what happened next.

I trailed my hands along the contours of my body, feeling like electricity was radiating out of my fingertips to dance across my skin, with an obvious destination. There wasn't any need to rush though, this last kill set my whole body up to eleven--really it was way higher than that, but that's how the phrase goes--so that particularly satisfying ending part was just the coup de grâce. Though it did strike me after a moment that I was about to masturbate in public so It might behoove me to get to the end quickly and do the really fun stuff later when I could think. With that in mind, I made a b-line for my nethers to see if I could even make this a quickie. No sooner had I given myself the first rub and let out my first ecstatic moan, I heard a gasp from the back of the alley signifying that I wasn't alone.

I quickly turned my head back to see who was there and was treated to the very awkward return of the memory of the gorgeous woman I was here to save. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and I looked back with two fingers buried in my snatch.

"Well," I quipped in a breathless voice, "this is awkward.”

22