B2, Chapter 31: The Brothel Opens
3k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun loomed in the lower end of the sky, shining down on the tireless workers, finally finished with a long day. Evening was coming, and people were finished with work, which meant it was time for brothels, taverns, and inns to shine.

Especially so for the Moonshine Garden, for today was opening day. The first day its doors would grace customers. Min and Kemah were excited, and some of the prostitutes shared their feelings. Other’s were nervous, however, as today truly marked the beginning of their new careers.

From today onward, they’d need to have sex with whoever asked it of them. They were not free to choose their own clients. Instead, it was the clients who chose them.

Even if an ugly, fat, pig-faced man solicited them, they’d have no choice but to accept. But the more experienced whores were used to such things, and it no longer bothered them.

Min opened the front door, letting some air breath in, and signaling that the brothel was now open. As she did, she eyed a man walking towards her. The man paused briefly, as he looked at the graceful calligraphy, hanging above the entrance. Then he continued towards the door.

“Hello there,” Min began. “Are you here for the brothel? We have girls and alcohol aplenty,” Min said, as she allowed the man inside.

“Yes, I’m here for the brothel,” the man responded, his voice course and dry.

“Well, come inside then! We just opened, so you can have your pick at any of the girls. Let me show you to the bar,” Min said, as she grabbed the man’s arm, and led him inside.

The man silently followed Min, until she got him down on a seat by the bar. Min made her way to the other side of the bar desk, ready to serve any drink, or even herself, should need be.

“Take a look at those paintings. Those are all the girls working here,” Min said, pointing at the paintings hanging on the wall.

“That’s some quality art,” the lone man commented, as he brushed his scrubby beard with a finger.

“Yes, I painted them myself. That dark, blue skinned girl that looks like me is my daughter. You can have both of us if you want, but that’ll cost extra, of course,” Min said, a seductive smile on her lips.

“You’re whoring out your own daughter? Well, I’ll have her then. Can’t afford both of you, though,” the man said.

“No problem. Pay upfront, though. How long do you want her for? That’s the rate,” Min said, pointing to a sign, listing various prices.

They were the prices of alcohol, the girls, and beds for the night. Just like at the brothel where Min and Kemah worked undercover, you could rent a bed. But it was quite expensive, since that meant you’d also be hiring the girl that came with it for an entire night.

“I’ll pay for an hour,” the man said, handing over a few coins.

“Awesome. Hey, Ellie! You’ve got the first customer!” Min said, as she shouted at Ellie. Ellie was startled out of whatever she was doing, and quickly hurried over.

Since it was the opening day for the brothel, Ellie had opted to work there today, but she hadn’t expected to get the first customer.

“Coming!” Ellie replied, as she jogged to the bar.

“Good evening sir. Would you prefer to go upstairs right away, or would you like a drink, first?” Ellie asked the man.

“I’ll drink after. Let’s have sex first,” the man replied, as he put his arm around Ellie’s skimpily clad body.

“Of course. Let’s go,” Ellie said. As the two walked, the man’s hand rested on Ellie’s buttocks, grabbing it tightly.

Ellie led the man to the second floor, and then the third floor.

“This place looks like a residence. I thought we’d be doing it in one of the rooms on the second floor,” the man said, as he looked at his surroundings.

“Yeah, the prostitutes live on the second floor, but our family lives here. We’re six people up here,” Ellie explained.

“That many? You must have many siblings then. But you’re the only one working as a whore?” The man asked.

“I have no siblings, actually. Not yet, at least. My mom is currently pregnant with her second child, but it doesn’t show much yet. My mom, my dad, and my mom’s girlfriend use one room here, while my boyfriend and I, and my son use another. Oh, and my mom’s girlfriend is also pregnant. She works in the brothel, too. She’s the cat girl with the scars. So soon, we’ll be eight people here. Five grown ups, and three babies and toddlers,” Ellie explained.

“A strange family. I would never have expected for you to be a mother, too. But you’re a family owning a brothel. It isn’t too strange for you people to have lots of sex,” the man spoke.

“No, it isn’t. Speaking of sex, here’s my room. You just sit down, and I’ll take care of you,” Ellie said, leading the man to her bed.

Ellie lightly pushed the man down to the bed, and got down on her knees. With practiced skill, she unbuckled the man’s belt and pulled the pants down.

A flaccid cock appeared before her. Even though the man was stranger to her, Ellie was surprisingly not intimidated by his manhood. Maybe it was due to the size. He was even a bit smaller than Kinder, and Ellie was used to the colossal girth of her boss.

Feeling some eagerness inside her, she took the cock into her hand and started stroking it. This would be her first time having sex with a stranger, a man she’d just met, and she was excited.

The fact that she knew nothing about this man made it seem extra naughty.

As the manhood in her hand stiffened, Ellie started making use of her mouth. She licked the length and took it into her mouth, sucking and massaging it with her tongue.

She was able to take it all the way inside with ease. The man straightening his back and grabbed Ellie by the hair in response. A low growl sounded from him, as Ellie took his entire length into her throat.

“That’s enough,” the man said, as he pushed Ellie’s head away.

“Can’t waste everything on your mouth,” he continued. Ellie smiled and licked her lips, cleaning her saliva away. Without hesitation, she pulled off her top and skirt, revealing her nude body.

She climbed into the man’s lap, and position his cock to her pussy. Then, she let herself fall down onto it, taking him all the way inside her in one move.

“Aaah!” Ellie moaned, as the manhood spread her apart. It wasn’t as satisfying as sex with Kinder or her boss, but she still liked it. Ellie immediately started bouncing up and down, taking the man inside her repeatedly.

She moaned every time he pushed into her, not restraining herself in the slightest. Ellie’s mind wandered back to that first time her dad had caught her having sex. He’d been so mad. Yet now, she was prostituting herself, and even her normal job saw her getting fucked every day. And her dad knew about all of it. Even right now, he was aware that his daughter was having sex with a stranger for money.

But Ellie was an adult now, and could make her own choices. And with Min’s influence, it was no surprise that Ellie had become a slut.

Ellie and the stranger fucked for the entirety of the hour she’d been paid for. Then, she showed the man out of her home, back to the second floor, before cleaning herself up. There was cum both inside her, and outside her. For the best service, she naturally needed to be clean for her next customer.

After she got back down to the second floor and walked through the hallway that lead into all the bedrooms, Ellie could her the moaning of several girls.

It seemed like quite a few customers had arrived already.

Back downstairs, she could see several strangers drinking. Some of them were accompanied by the remaining prostitutes, but it seemed like majority of the girls were serving customers upstairs.

Even her mother was missing. Looking at the several paintings that hung on the wall, Ellie saw that there was indeed a red ribbon hanging below Min’s painting. This signified that she was currently with a customer.

Ellie went ahead and took her own ribbon down, thus signifying that she was free.

“Hello, Ellie! So, how was it? You were the first of us girls to serve a customer. The madame’s daughter, even. Did it feel good?” The Wood Elf tending the bar, asked. She was one of the twin prostitutes, but Ellie couldn’t tell which one she was. They were identical, after all.

“It felt good. I’ve never done it with a stranger before, but I liked it. I won’t work here full time, but I’ll come by every once in a while,” Ellie said, smiling as she thought about how good it’d felt to get fucked.

“No one’s hired me yet, but Lina was taken just a few minutes after you were. First was you, then madame Min, then my Lina. I was hoping we’d have our first times together, but now Lina’s already had sex with a man, while I’m still a virgin. At least when it comes to having sex with men,” the Wood Elf, apparently Rina, said. Ellie chuckled as she listened. To her, being a virgin at that age seemed weird.

“You’re so pretty, I’m sure you won’t have to wait for long. These guys are still just drinking, but soon, they’ll all want a girl to fuck. I’m sure all of us will have several customers tonight,” Ellie said.

“I’m sure you’re right,” Rina replied. Ellie chatted with Rina for a while longer, before she turned away. She made her way towards Kemah, who was happily serving a scarred old man. The two looked fitting together, since both had several, large scars.

Of course, there were far more scars visible on Kemah’s body, since she didn’t conceal much of her body.

“Ellie! Did it go alright?” Kemah asked.

“It went fine. He was pretty tame, making me take the lead all the time, but I liked it,” Ellie asked.

“That’s good sweetie. Let’s talk more later. You should find a lone customer to serve,” Kemah said.

“Right,” Ellie replied. Generally, the prostitutes would spend their time serving the men in the bar, when they were not having sex. Bringing them alcohol, talking to them, or just entertaining them in general. This way, the girls were more likely to get hired.

For example, it was quite obvious that the old man would hire Kemah for sex soon.

The hours passed, and customers came and went. Ellie served a total of seven clients by the time they closed.

The atmosphere in the brothel was very steamy, as not all customers would take their whore upstairs. It was allowed to have sex in the bar.

Even two of Ellie’s clients had opted to fuck her in the bar, which had been very embarrassing for Ellie, since Dralu had just so happened to see her both times.

First, he’d seen as Ellie went down on her knees and sucked a cock, before storming out. Then, he’d walked in on her being fucked in a very submissive position. Both scenes were naturally something he didn’t want to see, so he’d promptly left. But he also realized that he’d have to get used to this.

As for Min, she’d been very proactive, pleasuring a total of eighteen clients on her own. She’d been very aggressive in her approach, getting her targets horny, before making them pay for her services.

By the time they closed, there’d been a bit more than two hundred men there, who had hired a prostitute.

If you like my story, consider visiting my Patreon page. There, you can find more books by me that I haven't released yet, lots of art from my story. Both art of the characters, and them having sex. There's also a hentai comic of Min and Dralu having sex.

You can find my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/LucyLynn

30