Chapter 14: A Mother’s Love
8.3k 2 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ellie had finished work, she got cleaned up before going home. Attached to the restaurant was both a hotel and a bathhouse, which customers as well as staff could use. Since some of the staff would often sell their bodies to customers, they were permitted to take a quick bath if the need was there. However, due to the sadistic tendencies of the head chef, the staff were only permitted to use the shared bath. Min was determined to clean herself, though, so she didn’t care if any common man could watch her nude body, as long as she didn’t have to walk home, covered in semen.

Washing herself was a bit of a hassle, though, since the cum had become a bit dry and stale. But she still managed to wash herself quickly enough. At least quick enough so that she wasn’t yelled out of the bath by her boss or some supervisor. The staff were only given an allotted amount of time in the bath, after all.

On her walk home, Ellie finally started crying. She had been holding it in for the entire day, but she couldn’t cry when she was working. Thus, she had to wait until now. She just felt so bad and guilty about letting that damn Orc fuck her! She had always believed herself to be virtuous enough to only have sex with someone she liked, yet now, she had let that Orc fuck her, solely for the sake of a promotion. It made her hate herself.

As she walked home, she slowly calmed down, and before she passed the last corner, she had taken a break to lighten herself up a bit. She didn’t want her mom and Kinder to see her like this. She might tell them about her having sex with the with Orc, but she would never let them know that she had regret! Kinder wouldn’t mind if she had sex with someone else. He would care even less when he knew that Ellie had no feelings for the man, and only did it for her job. Hell, even if Ellie started sleeping with customers for money, he wouldn’t mind. Kinder was much like his father; a man, to whom money spoke loudest.

However, if they knew how this Orc made Ellie feel, they would get angry. They might even do something very, very stupid. The head chef was rich and very strong. Ellie had heard that his level was even nearing 200! That was considered quite strong, especially for a commoner who didn’t fight. He was almost at the level of a D ranked adventurer! However, to be fair, he was actually an established E ranked adventurer, albeit retired. He had spent a good amount of time of his life adventuring, and when he retired, he had earned a small fortune. Since he had been the cook in his party, and apparently a very good one at that, he had spent his entire fortune on establishing this restaurant. At first, it had only been one of many, but after two dozen years, it had become top tier. At least, this was the most favoured story.

Ellie had actually been extremely lucky to be employed there. Top class restaurants usually wouldn’t just hire anyone. Luckily for Ellie, she had talent, and more importantly, good looks. It had been her good looks that allowed her to try for the trial period and her talents that allowed her to succeed.

It was because of this that Min would do her best to bury her regret and let her boss fuck her as much as he wanted! If she could become one of the best chefs in the restaurant, it’d be worth it! Even if she just became a normal chef, it’d still be worth it, in fact. So, ‘fuck away’, Ellie thought. She wouldn’t get depressed no matter what! If she did, her mom would probably catch on.

There was no one in this world who knew her better than her beloved mother. Not even Kinder. Ellie loved her mom so much that she’d actually wished she was there when Ellie lost her virginity. Of course, she had been, but Ellie hadn’t known that at the time. She would have wanted to hold her mom’s hands, while Kinder took her flower, or something like that. Ellie would always feel comfort in her mother’s hands.

Ellie finally arrived at home. From the looks of things, Kinder wasn’t home yet. Probably out with Sarah. Good for her; she needed some attention, too, from time to time. It had been some time since their last, private, date, too.

Ellie walked straight over to Min, hugging her and pulling her head into Min’s chest, which was slightly challenging since Min was a bit shorter than Ellie. Min was a bit startled but quickly hugged her back with a mother’s warmth.

“What’s this now?” Min asked, talking lightly into Ellie’s ear.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Ellie asked. Sometimes, when Ellie was a bit sad or stressed, she would opt to sleep with Min.

“Of course, sweetie. You can always sleep with mommy,” Min said kind-heartedly.

“Is something wrong?” She continued.

“I’m just tired and want to cuddle with you, mom,” Ellie replied, shifting the truth slightly.

“Then, shall we just go to bed? I’ve had a long day, too. These leg exercises are really tiring, you know,” Min said, after giving Ellie a light kiss on the forehead. Ellie just nodded in reply, and the two walked into Min’s bedroom together. They immediately took off their clothes, and got into bed, huddling under the blanket, while cuddling each other with their naked bodies.

They usually slept naked, especially when they were together, since Ellie loved feeling Min’s skin all over her. Ellie had her legs under and between Min’s legs, while their chests were touching closely. Ellie had her head under Min’s head, while Min caressed Ellie down the back, while holding her ass cheek with the other hand.

“Hey, mom?” Ellie asked.

“Hmm?” Min answered.

“Do you want to have a threesome with me and Kinder sometime? I’ve always wanted to hold you while he’s inside me. I've also always wanted to watch him do you… Please?” Ellie asked while holding Min even tighter. As Ellie spoke, Min got more and more excited, and it showed in her caressing.

“C-could this be it? My second-best day ever! My dearest sweetie asking me to have sex with her?!” Min almost squealed.

“Oh, of course, sweetie. I would never say no to you. At least not when you ask for sex. In fact, why don’t we have a bit of fun, before we sleep?” Min asked.

“Okay. Then, can you k-kiss me? Down there?” Ellie asked, shyly. There was probably no one she’d be more comfortable having sex with, than her one year older mom. And Kinder.

“Anything for my baby,” Min said, as she pinned Ellie beneath her. Then she started slowly creeping downwards while kissing Ellie’s stomach. Ellie just lied back and enjoyed the touch of her mother’s lips.

When Min reached down to Ellie’s groin, she started lightly kissing Ellie’s lower lips, lightly.

“Spread your legs a bit, sweetie,” Min said.

“Mmh,” Ellie replied, as she spread her legs, opening her pussy just a bit, but also giving Min better room to work with. She started licking her pussy slowly, caressing the clit carefully, while also maintaining attention on the labia. As Min's wet tongue slid across the wetting pussy, Ellie moaned softly. Min would tease her daughter, by suddenly moving her tongue down the thighs, and then suddenly coming back, and massaging her wet pussy some more with her tongue.

As time went on, Min increased her tempo, licking more rapidly, and inserting the tongue deeper. Ellie was already drenched down there, due to her mother’s seductive tongue. Min held tightly to Ellie’s ass, while kissing, licking and sucking on Ellie’s cunt,doing her best to get as much of her cum into her mouth, drinking her daughter’s liquids in great amount.

When the crescendo of pleasure reached a peak, Min inserted a finger into the wet pussy, using it to stir around, while using her other hand to teasingly play with Ellie’s butthole. Ellie was already moaning loudly; so loudly that some neighbours would probably have a few qualms with them tomorrow.

Ellie was moving her hips along with Min’s tongue, almost humping her head, while clenching her thighs around her.

“Oh, mommy, your tongue feels so good,” Ellie gasped.

After they had been going for about fifteen minutes, Ellie finally came, spraying a bunch of cum into Min’s mouth, all of which she drank happily, all because it belonged to her daughter. If it came from Ellie in anyway, Min would never shun it.

Finished, Min crawled back up to Ellie’s side and took her into her embrace. Ellie reciprocated, and hugged her mom so their faces were opposite, yet only an inch apart. Min smiled, and kissed Ellie on the mouth, letting her tongue slide inside her, immediately embracing it with her own. They continued making out, caressing each other’s insides with their tongues, while drinking each other’s saliva as a result.

After a few minutes, they finally stopped. Now, they just stared each other in the eyes, while touching foreheads. Min put her palm on Ellie’s cheek, and then gave her one more peck on the mouth.

“Do you feel better now?” Min asked softly, as she took Ellie’s head closer to her chest.

“Mhm,” Ellie nodded, very satisfied.

“So, how did you like having sex with mommy?” Min asked while cuddling with Ellie, trying to get the blanket over the two of them.

“I loved it,” Ellie said softly.

“I also loved kissing you, mom. Just like I love you,” Ellie continued with a bright smile, as she turned her head up and looked Min in the eyes.

“Aw, I love you too, sweetie. More than anything,” Min said, while finding it very hard to not hug her even tighter.

“I wonder why people are so against incest. I’ve never been so comfortable, as with you, mom. In fact, the two people I’d like to make me pregnant the most, are Kinder and daddy. It’d be pretty fun if I made a baby with daddy. Then my baby would also be my sister or brother,” Ellie said while fantasising. That was, in fact, a fantasy of hers. Min was like her sister and mother combined, so imagine if they actually were sisters? ‘That’d be the best,’ Ellie thought.

“But daddy would never have sex with me. Even though I actually want to now, a bit,” Ellie said.

“Hehe, just yesterday, you would never have said that. What exactly happened? Who did you have sex with? Other than me, of course,” Min said.

“What? How, how did you know I had sex with someone?!” Ellie asked, shocked.

“There was still some semen inside your pussy. But don’t worry, I cleaned it with my tongue,” Min said sheepishly.

“Oh… I guess I wasn’t thorough enough. It was with my boss. He made me have sex with him to get promoted to apprentice, and now I have to let him fuck me whenever he wants to, as long as I’m at work. The sex was amazing and I loved every second of it, but afterwards, I felt a bit sad and guilty. You know, because I don’t like having sex with strangers. But I’m okay now. As long as my mom and Kinder are with me, I’ll pull through. After all, the sex is very good. I won’t be sad anymore,” Ellie said, as she gave Min the most convincing smile she could muster. And deep down in her heart, she was actually excited to feel that huge cock inside her again.

“Hmm, if you say so. But if he makes my baby sad again, me and him are going to have a bit of a pickle,” Min said.

“But let’s go sleep now, sweetie. Mommy is so tired,” Min said, ending with a long gasp. It didn’t take long until the two girls, mother and daughter, fell asleep naked in each other’s arms.

If you like my story, consider visiting my Patreon page. There, you can find more books by me that I haven't released yet, lots of art from my story. Both art of the characters, and them having sex. There's also a hentai comic of Min and Dralu having sex.

You can find my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/LucyLynn

73