Chapter 19: Master’s Little Slut
6.6k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Min sat on a couch, next to Lord Caladri, enjoying some snacks. She was still naked, a fact that Lord Caladri was thoroughly enjoying, as his hand was practically glued onto Min’s butt.

“Well, you’re half right on me being a Hobgoblin,” Min spoke. “I’m actually a Dark Hobgoblin, a special breed. My mother was an ordinary Goblin, but my father was a Dark Elf. I’m short like a Hobgoblin, but I have the lifespan of an elf, and this strange skin color,” she continued.

“I see. I’ve never heard of special Hobgoblins like that, before. It’s quite interesting,” Caladri commented.

“They’re not really that rare. One of the Hobgoblins in my tribe had an Orc father, and he became this tower of a Hobgoblin. But most just become normal Hobgoblins,” Min said

“How about your mother? As far as I understand, Goblins only live for twenty years, while Hobgoblins live for forty or so years. Does she still live? She must be really old if she does,” Caladri said.

“She’s alive. She’s looking after my child after all. And you’re right on how long Goblins live, but Hobgoblins have a general lifespan of forty years, but they can live for a bit longer. The oldest one I know about lived for almost sixty years. But my mother isn’t that old. Most goblins have children in the first few years of their lives. My mother is only a couple of years older than me, and she’s also a Hobgoblin. But she can’t work, due to an injury, which is why she stays at home,” Min explained.

“So that’s how it is. Then, tell me a bit more about your past. You said you were doing quite good in the past,” Caladri asked.

“Of course. My father was a wealthy merchant in Kon Rithia,” Min said, as she spun up an origin story. The gist of it was Min’s Dark Elf father had taken had taken Min and her mother away from their tribe after he’d impregnated Min’s mother. After that, they’d lived a good life of luxury in Kon Rithia, until things started going wrong. Min’s father lost all his business, and most of his money, and was forced to escape to the Empire of the Elven Kind. There, he got a job on board a ship, where he made a meager earning to support his family.

“That’s quite the story. Your father is truly an unfortunate man, to be betrayed like that. But from what I hear, he’s still quite the excellent business man. Perhaps I could see fit to give him a position in one of my businesses,” Caladri said.

Hearing his proposition, Min’s face contorted, from pure surprise! She had not expected such an offer. This could create a hole in her story. Luckily, Min had the perfect excuse.

“Really? You would do that for me?” Min asked, expressing shocked happiness.

“Naturally. As long as you continue to stay loyal to me, and as long as you continue to offer your body to me,” Caladri said.

“Thank you so much, master! I will be yours forever! There’s no man I’d rather give myself to. No man more worthy! You’re truly the kindest man I know. Ah, but my father is still at sea. I hope you can wait until he returns,” Min said.

“That’s no problem. I’m finding myself becoming quite fond of you Min. Whether its your beauty, your happy personality, your loyalty towards me, or your willingness to do anything for those you care about, I don’t know. I just know that you’re very likable, and I wouldn’t want to lose you as a mistress. Waiting eight months for your father, so I can make you happy, is no problem at all,” Caladri said, showing he could have a bit of a romantic side.

“Aw, you really feel that strongly about me? Well, know that you’ll never find a more loyal servant than me! I have a very submissive personality, you know, so if I find someone I like I tend to latch on to them, and do everything I can to please them. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, I like it really rough, like, really rough. You know, just in case you want reward me,” Min said, the cutest smile in world on her face.

“Rough, huh? You don’t look like the type, though,” Caladri said.

“I know. I’ve just always been like that. Don’t ask me how or why, it’s just who I am,” Min said sheepishly.

“Then I’m sure you’ll be happy that I know of a certain place we could visit. A place where we can use certain items to facilitate your needs. For example, whips, and various machinery,” Caladri said.

“Ooh, I do like the sound of getting whipped, as master fucks me. Master, you must take me to this place!” Min begged. The sound of a place where they could do all sorts of twisted and devious things to her, excited Min greatly.

“I will, when I have some free time. How about next week? Anyways, I have to go now. I think I will call on you again tonight, so make sure you’re around before midnight. I’ll take you to my bed,” Caladri said.

“Of course, master. I look forwards to feel master inside me on your bed,” Min replied.

“Good. You can finish your tea on your own,” Caladri said, as he stood up and walked towards the door. It had just been Min who was naked, for the sake of Caladri’s joy. Min was more than happy, being Lord Caladri’s fuck toy for the last few days of his life. Especially, since it was partly her fault he was going to die. The least she could do was let him fuck her a bit.

Min soon got her clothes back in order, and returned to work.

‘I wish Lord Caladri would just relieve me of my work duties already. Cleaning is no fun,’ Min thought. The rest of the day passed by in flash. Min had spent it as was expected of her, following Sally around on her duties. When evening had arrived, she’d left the mansion for a bit, since she was supposed to be caring for her infant daughter.

And finally, when it neared midnight, Lord Caladri had taken her to his room. Normally, she would have been sleeping by now, but she knew that Lord Caladri intended to use her, so she’d waited patiently for him.

His bedroom was an incredible one, beyond anything she’d ever seen before. It was even more luxurious than Lord Aldon’s chambers had been. It was as expected of one of the most powerful nobles in the city.

Caladri held his arm around Min’s shoulders, as he led her to the bed. He promptly pulled down his pants, revealing his thick shaft, before sitting down on the bed. Then, he pushed Min down on her knees, placing her face right in front of his cock. Caladri wasn’t one for the romantics. And he wasn’t interested in Min romantically in the first place.

Ever since the death of his wide, he’d only ever been interested in other females sexually. As far as Min knew, Lord Caladri and his late wide had been lovebirds since a young age. Too bad she’d died from a disease they couldn’t cure.

Min didn’t need to be instructed, as she took Lord Caladri’s member into her hand, and started jerking it off, while locking the tip with her tongue. Her tongue swirled around the head, as her hand moved up and down, until she finally kissed it, and wrapped her lips around it, taking the entire shaft into her mouth.

Her mouth bobbed up and down, repeatedly, pushing the cock all way down her throat. Min’s hands rested against Lord Caladri’s thighs, while she sucked him off with ecstatic fervor. She always loved giving a good blowjob. Especially when she got to taste that tasty High Elf semen. Due to her past with Eledor, she held a sexual fondness for High Elves.

She continued blowing Caladri for several minutes, until he could finally take it no longer. He took Min’s head into his hands, his fingers burrowing under her dark dyed hair, pulling her mouth down to his balls. With a great pulse, stream after stream of white cum burst out of his member, filling Min’s mouth, throat, and finally belly with his sperm.

As the thick liquid touched her tongue, Min fell into ecstasy at the taste she loved. Finally, Caladri pulled out, spilling the sperm Min failed to keep in her mouth down on her chest, soiling her maid uniform.

“My clothes got dirty,” Min said, her expression not following the emotion of her words, instead smiling satisfied.

“Someone will clean it for you tomorrow morning. You can just stay in my bed, until they’re ready again. Now get naked. There’s another hole I’d like to fill with my seed. Which is why I need you to drink that potion,” Caladri said, pointing to a small bottle on the nightstand, next to the bed.

Min took it into her hand, and looked at it carefully. It didn’t have a label, which probably meant it wasn’t store bought. Rich people like Lord Caladri would often have their own alchemist employed, as they could have all sorts of uses.

“It’s a birth control potion. With this, you won’t be able to get pregnant for a month,” Caladri explained.

“Oh, I see. How handy. I don’t think I’m ready to have another baby, yet,” Min said.

“I bet. And the god knows, I’ve already impregnated enough maids. Since I want to use you regularly, I thought I might as well take the small cost, and give you birth control,” Caladri said.

“Thank you, master! I appreciate it,” Min said, before chugging down the potion. The potion was flavored, which made it go down easier. She’d had this kind of potion before, when she lived in Ashford, but they had been of lower quality, resulting in a very bland taste. After drinking the potion, she finally stripped naked, and climbed into the large bed.

Caladri immediately pinned her down, and Min spread her legs, giving Caladri easy access to her pussy. Even though he’d just cummed, Caladri’s cock was still hard as ever. He immediately pushed it into Min’s entrance eliciting a loud moan from her seductive lips. He started thrusting right away, hitting Min’s deepest spots with each push.

Each time he slammed into her, Min’s breasts swayed back and forth with a rapid pace, matching Caladri’s rhythm.

“Aaah, ah, ah, master, it feels so good!” Min moaned, as she felt the pulsating pleasure of Caladri’s cock spreading her pussy apart.

“Tell me whose slut you are!” Caladri said, as he continued pounding Min’s wet pussy.

“I’m master’s personal little slut! Master owns me and can fuck me whenever he wants! Ah! I love feeling Master’s thick cock inside me! It’s so amazing!” Min moaned.

Caladri continued to fuck Min for fifteen minutes, before he turned her around, placing her in the doggystyle position. Immediately, he started fucking her again, but now, he was slapping her ass as he pounded her. Soon, her pale blue butt became discolored, but Min only moaned louder.

No doubt the guards patrolling outside could hear her, and Min loved it! If only they could watch her get fucked and abused, that would make her day.

An hour passed. Min was huddled up with Lord Caladri, a warm creampie in her pussy.

 

If you like my story, consider visiting my Patreon page. There, you can find more books by me that I haven't released yet, lots of art from my story. Both art of the characters, and them having sex. There's also a hentai comic of Min and Dralu having sex.

You can find my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/LucyLynn

61