B2, Chapter 16: Cat Girls Are Soft
4.8k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Min and Kemah walked through the streets, the silver moon hanging high in the sky. Kemah’s palms were resting on her belly, a satisfied expression on her face.

Much like Ellie, Kemah had become a fan of Min’s cooking. Although, if she had gotten the benefit of tasting Ellie’s cooking, she’d probably be even more satisfied.

Min loved Ellie’s cooking, but since Ellie liked Min’s food so much, she continued to do all the cooking to this day. Much to Kinder and Dralu’s chagrin. Not that Min’s cooking was bad in any way; she was actually very good.

But Ellie had gotten very good at making food by now. Still, everyone understood that she might not want to make even more food, as soon as she got home.

“It’s so unfair. Why are you allowed to live on your own. If you staid with us, we’d get to eat your food,” Kemah said, as she stared up into the stars.

“I have a family. It’s not like I can just leave them. And I even have another baby coming up. Two, if you count Ellie’s. But you can come visit any time you want. I’ll always be happy to cook for you,” Min said, while patting the cat girl on the head. She couldn’t help it. Kemah was just too cute, especially with those cat ears on her head.

Kemah, in turn, started pouting, but she didn’t tell her to stop.

After a while, they could see Kemah’s home in the distance.

“Are you nervous?” Min asked. The reason why Min was following Kemah home, was because they intended to finally have that foursome. Which meant that Kemah was about to lose her virginity.

“A bit. I’ve never even kissed a man before, but now I’m going to let them put their penises inside me. But you’re very skilled, so I trust you’ll be able to get me nice and wet, before they penetrate me,” Kemah said. Min chuckled at her, and put her arm around Kemah’s shoulders, bringing her closer to her half naked body.

“Don’t you worry. My tongue will be the first to enter you. I can already imagine it. I’ll be on my fours, with my face between your legs. You’ll be on your back, of course. Then, Kor or Haemir will fuck me from behind, while I please you with my tongue. Meanwhile, if you want to, you can try pleasing the other guy with your tongue, until it’s ready for him to enter you. Semen tastes really good, you know,” Min said.

“Really? Even when you’ve never tasted it before?” Kemah asked.

“Well, I don’t actually remember the first time I tasted cum. I’ve practically been having sex since I was born, after all,” Min admitted. The revelation caused Kemah’s expression to change, quite marginally.

“Really? How is that even possible? Don’t tell me goblins have sex with babies,” Kemah said, wearing a frightened expression. It almost seemed like she pitied Min.

“What, of course not! If I’m not remembering it wrong, Goblins are only babies for a few days. And we’re all grown up in a month or so. I think that’s when we start having sex. But I don’t remember it too well. I do remember that I was also gangbanged, though, so we’ll have lost our virginities in very similar ways. Except, there were no other girls present the first time I did. It was just me, and a bunch of guys,” Min explained.

“Oh. You frightened me a bit there,” Kemah said, before opening the door to the house, having just arrived.

“Guys, are you here?” Kemah shouted. Having Kemah ask about their presence was a rare thing, especially these days, so they immediately rushed down.

“My, Min, you’re one impressive girl. Not only did you get her out of her room, you even got her out of the house for an entire day,” Kor said, a bit of relief in his expression.

“It was nothing, I just brought her to my place. But enough dilly dallying, the four of us are going to have sex now! I’m really horny, and Kemah is excited to lose her virginity,” Min said, causing no small amount of shock in Kor and Haemir.

“Is that true? Your truly alright with it?” Haemir asked. This was something he’d been looking forward to, but he almost couldn’t believe it.

“It’s true. I always wanted to try it, but I just assumed you guys wouldn’t be interested anymore, now that I look like this,” Kemah said, lowering her head.

“Are you crazy? You’re the most important woman in our lives, and we’ll always be eager to fuck you. You’re still beautiful, even though you have a few scars. It’s amazing you’ve been free of scars this long, in the first place,” Kor said, seemingly upset by Kemah’s words.

“See, Kemah? I told you they still think you’re beautiful. Now, what are we waiting for? Let’s get naked!” Min exclaimed, before pulling off her bra, revealing her naked breasts. In a flash, she’d stripped herself naked.

Seeing Min be so eager, Kemah steeled herself, and also took off her clothes. Her breasts were smaller than Min’s, but they had a nice shape to them. Despite her slim size, Kemah was still quite curvy, and her pale skin was incredibly smooth.

Min looked hungry, as she stared at Kemah’s naked body. Min could definitely appreciate the female body. Min quickly pushed Kemah down, albeit somewhat gently. Kemah squealed lightly, but didn’t resist.

Min was easily able spread Kemah’s legs apart, and without further ado, she buried her face in the cat girls pussy.

Her tongue entered without resistance, and immediately started swirling around. Meanwhile, Min player around with Kemah’s clit, increasing the pleasure the girl felt. After a short while, she lifted her head back up.

“Hey, Kor, get behind me. Fuck me while I play with Kemah. And Kemah, are you to giving Haemir a tasty blowjob? He’ll get to fuck you first, so maybe you’d like to have a taste of dick before it gets covered in your pussy juices,” Min said, as Kor moved behind her. By the time Min had finished speaking, Kor had already placed his cock by Min’s nude entrance.

With a powerful thrust of his hips, his thick, half-orcish cock entered Min’s wet pussy, stretching her walls, as it pushed into her impregnated womb.

“Nnnh!” Min moaned, as she buried her face in Kemah’s pussy, once more. Kemah also gave out a light moan at the forceful entry.

“Alright, I’ll give it a try. I’m also curious what cum tastes like. Haemir, can you still have sex after cumming?” Kemah said, as she motioned for him to come closer.

“That won’t be a problem. I can cum in your mouth, then your pussy, and then Min’s pussy, no problem,” Haemir said, as he pulled down his pants, revealing his mostly flaccid cock.

“That’s good,” Kemah said, before letting her tongue run across the elf’s length. The touch of her quickly made Haemir’s cock grow hard. Getting a blowjob from a cat girl was a uniquely pleasurable thing.

As a cat girl, Kemah had several traits of cats. The most noticeable feature was the ears and tail. However, there were some lesser known features. For example, Kemah had a cat tongue, with tiny little spines covering it. However, her tongue still wasn’t quite as course as a cat’s tongue. The spines weren’t made of keratin. Thus, cat girls gave very nice blow jobs.

Another, slightly more well known fact was that cat girls gave birth in litters. If Kemah managed to get pregnant, she’d be giving birth around four babies.

This was all stuff Min had learned on their way back from her place. She’d asked Kemah just how similar she was to real cats. Min wanted to know, because she really liked cats. She kind of wanted to take Kemah in as a pet. She just found her so adorable.

As Min licked Kemah’s pussy, she was getting fucked from behind. And as Kemah was getting her pussy licked, she, in turn, licked Haemir’s cock.

She let her tongue slide all across the rod. She had a long tongue, so it could cover a long distance. Then, she enveloped the entire cock in her mouth, letting it grow to size in her mouth.

Kemah lightly sucked on Haemir’s member, and within moments, it had grown fully erect. Its current size made it so that the cock reached into Kemah’s throat, but she didn’t mind.

As luck would have it, Kemah didn’t have a gag reflex. She was easily able to suck the entire length, deepthroating it to the base. She was a natural at this.

The first time Min had given a blowjob, she’d puked, from getting cocks shoved all the way into her throat. Her current lack of a gag reflex was purely due to years of conditioning.

Kemah had become quite energetic, as she repeatedly shoved Haemir’s entire length into her throat, occasionally letting a muffled moan out. Min’s tongue was certainly doing its job.

Meanwhile, Kor held Min roughly by her ass, as he pounded into her. Kor was well aware that Min like it rough, due having had many conversations with her. Neither Kor, nor Min, were shy in the slightest, when it came to talking about sex.

Min moaned loudly, as she massaged Kemah’s hole with her mouth. She was already edging on orgasm, after only a few minutes.

Finally, her back arched, her face facing into the ceiling.

“Aaaaanh! So good! I’m cumming!” Min screamed, as she humped her ass into Kor’s hips. She was desperate to take his cock deeper, but it was already all the way inside.

“Haha, you weren’t lying at all, when you said you’re a quick shot. Good thing you can go on without problem,” Kor said, as he continued fucking Min’s poor pussy. Min was unable to reply to Kor, as her voice was drowning in moans. Finally, as she calmed down, she went back to work on Kemah’s pussy.

“That orgasm sounded intense,” Kemah said, excitement in her expression. She was also looking forward to orgasming. Naturally, it wouldn’t be her first orgasm, as she’d masturbated before, but it would be the first time someone else caused her an orgasm.

Kemah went straight back to blowing Haemir’s cock. A few more minutes of this passed, and soon, Kemah had brought Haemir all the way. With a low grunt, he thrusted into Kemah’s mouth, as his thick liquid poured out of his cock.

Kemah let out a muffled moan, before she managed to pull away. However, she didn’t pull the entire cock out. She let the head remain inside her lips, as she jacked Haemir off with her hand.

Streams of pure white cum were pouring into her mouth, filling her up. Due to the sheer amount, she had no choice, but to repeatedly swallow. After a while, the last mouthful remained in her mouth.

Then, she closer her eyes, and swallowed. She had to swallow several times, to get all the cum down.

“That wasn’t bad at all. I can definitely get used to that taste. But Min, I think I’m plenty wet now. Should we try sex, now?” She asked.

“Of course! I was just waiting for you to make Haemir cum in your mouth,” Min said, as she pulled back from Kemah’s crotch. She then moved to her side, wrapping one arm around her, while spreading her legs. The two girls lied side by side, both spreading their legs wide, both looking forward to being penetrated.

“I’ll be right next to you the entire time, Kemah. Feel free to hug, kiss, or even bite me. In fact, it would be awesome if you could bite me. As in, really hard, drawing blood. My blood is good for you anyway,” Min said, as she held Kemah close to her.

“Uhm, sure, I won’t be shy,” Kemah said, as she returned the hug, by wrapping her arm around Min. She was definitely grateful that Min was so close. Even though she felt ready, she was still nervous about losing her virginity.

“Awesome. You can start fucking us now guys. Kor, you’ll cum inside me first,” Min said, as she eagerly spread her pussy with her free hand.

“No problem, I was just about to finish anyway. I’ll probably cum twice, before Haemir finishes his second load,” Kor said, as he moved between Min’s legs. Haemir similarly moved between Kemah’s leg.

The thrust at the exact same time, penetrating into the two pussies. Haemir penetrated all the way into Kemah’s pussy with a single push, proving that there had been enough foreplay.

“Aaaah!” Kemah moaned, as she felt a cock penetrate her pussy for the first time. The pure amount of pleasure proved a shock to her! This was way better than masturbation! With every thrust, Kemah would moan happily.

Haemir and Kor were fucking the two girls in rhythm, so Min and Kemah would also moan in rhythm. Just like she’d promised, Kemah wasn’t being shy. She started kissing Min, and Min gladly gave back.

After a few minutes of making out, Kemah moved down to Min’s breasts, taking her nipple into her mouth. For a short while, Kemah lightly nibbled on her, but then, she bit firm!

Min gave an especially loud moan, as trickles of blood poured down her breast. If Kemah had bitten a bit harder, Min would probably have lost a nipple. But Min loved it!

Finally, Kor came as promised. He filled Min up with cum, sending spurt after spurt. Although she was ashamed to say it, the thought of her pregnant womb getting filled up with cum made her even hornier.

“Ah, so warm,” Min said, as she enjoyed the heat from the fresh cum inside her. Finally, Kor pulled out, sending a few final spurts on Min’s belly, breasts, and Kemah’s head.

“I love getting a huge creampie like this!” Min moaned, as she held Kemah’s head in her free hand. Meanwhile, Haemir was energetically pumping into Kemah, spreading her inner walls apart.

After Haemir came, Kor and he switched. Kor enjoyed fucking Kemah for quite a while longer, after a couple of hours, they had spent all their sexual energy. In the end, Kemah was resting in Min’s embrace, while Kor and Haemir were enjoying an alcoholic beverage.

Min and Kemah were still naked, but Kor and Haemir were dressed, since they’d never actually taken off all their clothes. Min didn’t care though, since she found the female body much more beautiful, anyway. There were only two parts of a man’s body she really cared for.

Naturally, the cock was very important. It had to be big enough to please her. Although, after evolving into a Dhampir, her pussy wasn’t so loose anymore, so a smaller penis could satisfy her now.

The second part she cared for, was the face. The face was the only important part, when she considered how attractive someone was. If a man had a hot face, but fat body, she’d still be attracted to him. It was the same if he was tiny, but had a hot face.

Similarly, if a man was ripped, but had a really ugly face, Min wouldn’t like him.

“Well, it’s getting late now. My Master is coming over tomorrow morning, so I don’t want to be too tired. But before I go, Kemah promised me that she’d have sex with you guys regularly, if she liked it. And she definitely liked it. So you guys need to make sure she doesn’t break her promise,” Min said, a mischievous smile on her lips. However, Kemah didn’t mind at all.

“Oh, I’ll definitely be having sex with them often. This was absolutely amazing. In fact, I was thinking that I could take turn sleeping with you guys, because cuddling is nice, and sex is awesome. And when I want to be alone, I can just go back to my room,” Kemah said, quite proud of her idea.

“I’d definitely be into that. You might have a few scars now, but most of your body is still amazingly soft and smooth. Sleeping with you would be enjoyable,” Kor said.

“I agree,” Haemir added.

“Oh, and one more thing, before I go. You need to cum inside her as much as possible, because Kemah and I want to be mommies at the same time!” Min adamantly stated. Kor and Haemir, on the other side, were quite surprised.

“Really? Is that true, Kemah? Do you really want a baby?” Haemir asked.

“Yeah, it’s true. I might die anytime in this line of business, but I want to become a mother before that happens. Even if I die, things won’t be too bad for the child, since the organization will take care of things. And besides, we do get that breeding stipend, for creating potential assassins through sex,” Kemah said. Min was a bit surprised at this revelation. She didn’t know there was such a thing as a breeding stipend. She’d definitely ask her Master about it tomorrow.

Hopefully, it didn’t require for both the parents to be a part of the organization. Although, Dralu would be joining soon, so hopefully she would still be able to capitalize on this new baby.

“Well, if that’s the case, we’ll be happy to help you get a baby. As long as you don’t make me change any diapers,” Kor said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do most of the parenting work myself. Maybe you guys can just act fatherly around it. Or whoever turns out to be the dad,” Kemah said, still resting her cheek in Min’s cleavage.

“Good luck on getting pregnant, but I have to go now. Sorry about ruining your comfort, cutiepie,” Min said, before giving Kemah a peck on the cheek.

“It’s okay. But cuddling with other girls is the best. Can’t you sleep over here sometime?” Kemah asked.

“I can’t. I need to prepare breakfast back home in the morning. But you can always stay at my place. Dralu is away half the time, so I’m often alone in bed. And even when he’s here, there’s still room for one more person, if you don’t mind sharing it with him, too,” Min said, as she put on her clothes, which wasn’t a task that required a lot of time.

“That sounds fun. Would you let me cuddle between the two of you? That sounds amazingly warm,” Kemah said, already fantasizing about sleeping between two people.

“Definitely. You know, you could just become our house pet, if you wanted to,” Min said, only half jokingly.

“Yeah, no way,” Kemah replied, no change in her expression.

“Oh well. See ya later,” Min said, while waving them goodbye.

“Until next time,” Haemir replied. Kor only waved. Then, Min finally left the house of Kemah, Kor, and Haemir, having had an amazing foursome.

If you like my story, consider visiting my Patreon page. There, you can find more books by me that I haven't released yet, lots of art from my story. Both art of the characters, and them having sex. There's also a hentai comic of Min and Dralu having sex.

You can find my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/LucyLynn

44