007 – Selection
2.1k 13 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While writing this chapter I noticed that it can leave some people uncomfortable. Before reading it, I would like if you reviewed the tags once again. 

Without delaying anymore, enjoy the chapter!

———————————

Taveon pushed me until I was before the line of slave girls, it was a exciting scene to see so many young maidens with their thighs bare to my eyes.

"Look, all of them are daughters of poor farmers. Their families sold them to gather money to pass this winter, they're all virgins and understood their future choices as slaves. You can choose any among them." He was a pretty generous guy, I think many of these girls would be sold at higher price than my services. But again, this could be because of his desperate situation or because I saved his life.

Okay, now is time to decide my criteria to choose them. I stand seven steps from the slaves in the middle of the line.

"Those that are disposed to become my slave give a step." That was my first criteria, the willing to follow me. If I actually had a party member that wasn't happy being with me, it can actually create many problems in the future. Even if I maintain a iron grip on the party, it was bound to have a few disagreements in critical moments. That's why I must need them to come willingly.

Among the twenty or so slaves fifteen walk that step, it was already a good number for me. I don't know what made me so favored in their eyes but I know there is something swaying their decision. The selection must continue.

"Walk a step those disposed to become fighting slaves." That was my second criteria, they must become battle slaves voluntarily. I can't have slaves saying that it was impossible to kill a wolf, right when a wolf was trying to kill us. It was imperative to have party members willing to fight, and to fight whenever I choose to do so.

From the fifteen only ten walk ahead, it was less than expected but enough for this step. The ten remaining are a mix between human, bestia and one drako, all woman. No male had stepped out when I called for the first time. They're few to begin with and I won't have chosen them.

Ten women disposed to fight for me, it left a good taste on my mouth. I don't know if there a smile on my lips but there must have.

"Walk a step ahead if you're willing to become a frontlines fighter." That was my third criteria. I decided to become a mage and if that's the case I definitely will need to have a frontlines fighter to guard me, mages are fragile things after all.

From the remaining ten, only four remained. One human, two bestia and one drako. I look at these four beautiful women while I try to decide the next criteria, but at this little number it seemed unnecessary. At this level the best I can do is to choose them based on my personal preference, they already had all necessary requirements after all.

I gestures with my hand to the remaining slaves collect themselves near me and they obey. Now I can have a better view of them all, a enticing sight.

"Can I touch them?" I ask the merchant, who only give me a nod. With a nod of my own I neared the first girl, the human.

—————————————————

Human; Female; 15

Commoner 6

—————————————————

Her level was lower than I expected from someone at her age, but again they're daughters of farmers. There wasn't many chances of fighting against monsters r savage beasts.

She had a chestnut brown hair and eyes of the same color. Her height was around 1,60 meters and that made me with my 1,80 meters tower over her petite frame. She had a pretty face, pretty enough to make excited on the thought of having her moaning below me. Her tunic was a but looser than the others giving me a impression of her having tiny breasts, just to make sure I put my hand inside it.

It really made me horny to do some that would be considered harassment in my previous world, but in this world this was nothing more than testing my new purchase. I gave her chest a short massage and discovered that it was like I thought, she really had  tiny breasts. It wasn't enough to impede me from purchasing her still.

After feeling her breasts for a moment  I take my hands to her ass while looking at her eyes. Her butt was good, but the look on her eyes was completely neutral, like she didn't care. It honestly killed my mood.

—————————————————

Bestia; Female; 18

Commoner 9

—————————————————

The next on my choice was the first one of the bestia. This one was shorter than her kin standing at the same height of the human, but a few centimeters taller. Not enough to make a difference to me but maybe between the two.

She had dark blue hair that seemed a starless night sky and silver eyes that seemed the moon, there was a certain appeal on her beauty. Something else that took my attention are the dark blue dog ears at top her head and the tail at her backside. 

It genuinely made me curious about how they work, would they be a weak spot like they said in the novels?

Her body also looked more full than the human, she also had lean muscles on her arms. To see of how much of a difference there was between the two, I put my hand inside her tunic too. The sensation was worlds apart, this  girl must have really big breasts to make me feel like this. Their are very soft too, it made me feel like standing here the whole day but I can't do that. Not now.

I took my hands of her breasts and looked at her face, she had red cheeks and was turning her eyes to the side. I also can see her tail wagging behind her making her short robe hike above her ass, making it visible to me.

It was a really entrancing sight and I decided to choose her on the spot, I already dragged this selection long enough for my tastes.

"I chose this one." I said, still groping her. This is something that she'll need to get used to, better learn this lesson early.

Taveon gave a grin and rub his hands," Good, we just need to get her contract passed over to you and we can have this thing on the road again." He said. I nod once again while thinking to myself how would he make this change.

"Came here you two." He said, gesturing to make us come closer. 

When I neared him he touched her forehead with his palms and said[ Slave Contract], probably his skill. There wasn't a spectacular light show or anything if short, the only sign that a skill had been used was the mark that appeared on her neck for a moment but vanished soon after.

After that he neared me and took my hands with his own and the same mark appeared on my hand too. I tried not panicking, this seems to be the normal process. If I panicked now it would be suspicious.

After the mark disappeared from my hand Taveon directed me the same amiable smile that he always had and said,"Now it's all good, she is already your to do what you want." I couldn't keep the grin from my face, I'm sure of it.

"Now can you turn the carriage? If not we'll have a problem." I turned to the carriage and inspected it for a bit. It does seem to heavy for me, at least when I was fight the wolves. Now with a few level ups that I should have gained, I should be able to turn this thing.

Inhaling, I put my hands at side if the carriage and lift it from the ground. It was heavy, very heavy, but not impossible to carry it for a few seconds. I turn the carriage again on its wheels and put it on the ground again. Sighing in relief, I look back at the Merchant and said," Now we can go." He nodded and started to store his slaves on the carriage again.

Now I do have a few notifications to take care and a new slave to introduce myself, I should analyze her status too.

I look at her innocent face,she was still waiting for me where I had leave her looking at the ground. Such cute girl, I can't wait to hear her moans.

——————————————————

Skill Explanation:

Powerful Blow

This skill allow the user to release a strike stronger than a usual one, it can be used with a weapon or without it.

—————————————————

And here we have her! The first loyal companion of our protagonist! She'll suffer quite a bit in his hands though...

But that didn't matter! 

If you saw some flaw in my reasoning please comment it that I'll make my best to explain why I did it like this.

20