009 – Night Talk
2.1k 14 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continued following the road for sometime, until it was almost night. After that we stopped to start making a camp and here I discovered something interesting. The merchant had a actual inventory skill too, it seems that every production class have one of them. It also seemed that my guess about the carriage needing to hold both people and the food was wrong, the carriage only hold people while the food was in Taveon's Inventory.

The food was made by one of the slaves who had experience in cooking at home and it was very good, I was able to get my fill before going to a more distant place with my unnamed slave girl.

When she saw the discreet place, she reached at some kind of conclusion by herself and instantly started to blush while looking down. She seemed so cute, my pants are truly feeling tighter just by imagining our moments together in the future but now isn't the time for that, not in the wild.

"Sit down, I need to talk with you." I said, and that seemed to made her feel calmer. But not completely calm, as she still dropped on the ground while trying to sit. 

I tried to contain my amusement from showing but I think it was a failed attempt, judging by the glare she directed at me.

Shaking these thoughts from my head, I focused back to my objective," What is your name?" Yes in fact, this should be my first question. I plan to have this little girl at my side for a long time,can begin world domination without knowing the name of your sidekicks.

She also seemed surprised by my question but didn't delayed much before answering, "My name is Luna, Master." Her tone was unexpectedly formal. I was honestly surprised because she don't seemed to be a slave  for a long time, there wasn't much time to train her before she was passed to me.

Maybe that Slave Merchant is truly someone worth paying a visit in the future.

"How can I see your status screen?" I ask, this being the first point coming to my mind.
She looked pondering for a few seconds before answering, "We'll need to be in a party before Master could see it." She looked at me like it was something obvious, and this is why I decided to ask her in private. I'm sure that she didn't questioned my lack of common sense because she is my slave.

To at least give her some answers I said," Many of my question will be answered just with common sense, it won't be nothing complicated. Now, how do we form a party?" This time she looked at me a bit suspiciously, it must be truly a easy answer. I almost feel dumb just by her stare, but I endured it.

"Isn't it obvious? We must go to any guild and we can find a Management Orb here. Using this orb we can see our class history, change classes and make parties." She gave me a splendid answer. It included many of my other questions, like how do you change classes, or where can we make money.
"Can anyone enter these guilds?" She didn't spoke, only nodded.

I pondered her answer for sometime before trying something.

If her words can be trusted, I alone can do half the things a Management Orb can do. If there was one more thing it won't be nothing suspicious, right? With these thoughts in mind I tried to send a party invitation to her.

She had a quick start but controlled herself and cutely tilted her head in confusion and asked," Master, I received a party invitation. Must I accept it?" I nod and suddenly her screen pop in my vision.

——————————————————
Luna ; Bestia; Female; 18

Commoner 8; Empty; Empty;

——————
Strength - 12
Constitution - 12
Agility - 8
Endurance - 8

Spirit - 8
Willpower - 8
Soul - 8

Charisma - 8
Luck - 8
——————

Job History: Beast Warrior 1; Farmer 1; Apprentice Artist 1; Apprentice Prostitute 1; Apprentice Fisherman 1; Apprentice Warrior 1;
——————————————————

Here I found two pleasant surprises waiting for me. One being a Empty class slot and the second being another Empty class slot. It didn't take a big mind to link my party with the Empty class slots. I had already appraised her before it and she didn't had it at that time. Now this put the question, will all my future party members have the same privilege? That's a question for the future me.

Of course, she also have the Commoner class at the 8 so it was expected that she have some classes unlocked. But what matters for now is what class should I equip her? I know, I want her to be the warrior of the team but there are many classes that can do this job.

I already have unlocked five classes that can do it and almost all of them are apprentice classes, this means that there was even more potential to branch. She also have already two classes that may fight in the front line s, three if you count the racial class.

——————————————————
Beast Warrior 

Strength Boost  Lesser
Constitution Boost Lesser
Agility Boost Low

Savage Blow
Resilient Skin
Animal Grace
Beastly Anger

Class Requirements - Bestia

Description - The basic class that defined the bestia nature, this class give one the basic requirements to become a warrior akin to a wild hunter.
——————————————————

Yes, the racial too.
Even if I was determined to have her take one class, which I'm not, there are other two class slots to choose.

While thinking about it I decided to inspect this Beast Warrior class, I think this is possibly the racial class for the Bestia.

And I wasn't wrong, this was truly the Bestia racial class. To be honest, it was a pretty good class, it also can have some unexpected benefits from leveling the racial class. 

Here I found myself being pretty dumb, instead of just speculating about I could just ask her.

"Upgrading the racial class have any especial effect?"

To my question she nod and began explaining, "Of course, if you train enough in any class you can naturally receive something from them." She said, as if it was the most natural asnwer. Sadly it didn't answered what I had in mind, and it should have show on my face.

Panicking she soon continued her answer, "Of course, I said. If you train any class you can get the skills permanently. It was on random levels and it was just one skill per class but it was still one skill permanently bound to you. Racial classes are different though, they change your entire race when you get the next class of the line." Okay, this was more information than I was expecting. 

First, it was possible to get some skill permanently. This information is very valuable.

With my powers I can level some classes just for fun and still get some interesting skills to use in many situations. Cool.
Second, it seems that there are higher races. It should probably be something like a High Elf or a High Human, but it was still something to be investigated. I want to know what I can become in the future.

Third, the existence of class lines. It was something that I was already expecting, the description of many classes said that there is a 'path' or that 'the paths may branch' and if there is a branch than it was completely plausible to have a main path. Still, it's good to have it confirmed.

"Lastly for tonight, what kind of classes do you want in the future? I know I said you should be a warrior but there are many classes that can fill this role." I think the best option would be let her class decisions to herself, it was primarily she that will be using them. If she was uncomfortable with her own class than we already have a problem.

She seemed to furiously think about it for a while, I swear I saw smoke coming out of her head. But she ultimately seemed indecisive in her choice.

"I can't choose. Master, there are many cool classes. I think that the best would be Beast Warrior, to get a racial upgrade, or Apprentice Swordsman, for the swiftness. But I can't decide what to have between the two, how about you choose for me?" At end of her words I'm sure that there was a amused smile hanging on my lips.

She was indecisive between two classes, while she actually can have three of them. Thinking about it again, I loose control and barked of a loud laugh.
"Hahaha. If you're indecisive, why don't you pick the two?" She had a reddened face while hearing me laugh, I'm sure that she was mad with me. Just that she doesn't have courage to scold me.

With her eyes glistening she said," Master, you know that people can't have two classes. Why do you joke with me?" She was truly cute, seeing her watery eyes only made me more assured that choosing her was the right choice.

"Of course not, I would never joke with something like this. I have a power that my party members have three classes at same time, I myself can have seven of them." I said, with a bit of pride in my voice. I admit, I'm trying to impress her. But what can I do? My powers are just that awesome.

At my words she seemed suspicious but when I put the two Apprentice Warrior and Beast Warrior as her other classes she seemed sense that something changed inside her. She seemed to look at her status page and her eyes twinkled like little stars. It must also have show on her page.

——————————————————
Luna ; Bestia; Female; 18

Commoner 8; Beasts Warrior 1; Apprentice Warrior 1;

——————
Strength - 14  (12+1+1)
Constitution - 14 (12+1+1)
Agility - 11(8+2+1)
Endurance -10 (8+1+1)

Spirit - 10 (8+1+1)
Willpower - 10 (8+1+1)
Soul - 10 (8+1+1)

Charisma - 10 (8+1+1)
Luck - 10 (8+1+1)
——————
Job History: Beast Warrior 1; Farmer 1; Apprentice Artist 1; Apprentice Prostitute 1; Apprentice Fisherman 1; Apprentice Warrior 1;
——————————————————
Skill Explanation:

Mage Hand
This skill allow the user to create a hand purely made from mana, the user can control the it like a normal hand. 

—————————————————

This chapter made me a bit awkward with their dialogue.

I was in a whimsical mood while writing it, so please pardon the bad jokes.

Also, finally some information about the world. 

20