010 – Beautiful Night
2.1k 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While she seemed amazed at my powers, I thought of something. Will someone be able to see her classes? I don't need to worry about myself because if my cape but what about her, how will she protect herself? To be honest, I can just be worrying for nothing. For all that I care there wasn't a single class in this world that can appraise classes. The only exception being hero but that was a monster of a class, it didn't count.

I decided that instead of messing with my own mind, the better option would be to ask my still gleaming partner. "Hey, are Appraisal skills common?" She was startled at my question, it seems that this girl have a problem with focus. But what can I say? I had ignored her for some pretty good time just to mess with my table.

Understanding my question, she gave me a nod," Yes many production type classes have a skill to appraise their own products, there also Guards with Analyze People. The normal people have a kind of analysis too, but it was very limited. It only show if you are a warrior, a mage, a rogue, a producer or a classless."

Her answer was surprisingly detailed, maybe she already understood that I lack fundamental common sense? Anyway, it answered my question. Normal people won't care about her but there are guards can be a problem. I think it is curious, a class called Guard. How one would be able to get this class? Maybe with the Soldier line? I don't know and it isn't important right now.

The important is, we don't know if they can completely identify her nor do we know what will happen once someone analyze us.

Now my most pressing question are about society, geography and the general important things.

"Let's start with a few more hard questions. What is called this country? How many there are? How many races there? Their relationship? "I admit, there are various questions but they all seemed necessary at this moment.

She had a troubled face, like she didn't knew the answer but still, she answered," Master, I may not be the smartest but I know at at least a little about these things. This kingdom Name is Human Kingdom, it was governed by humans and their royal families was completely composed of humans. There also the Kingdoms of the other races, Elf, Gnome, Drako, Bestia, Celestial and Devil. All races had been coexisting in peace ever since their creation, since their founders are all in the same party and created the Seven Countries at same time. Their stories are told as story for children in my village. Even though there are seven races, I only saw four of them during my life, Drakos, because they had a village near home,  Bestia and Humans. I also saw one elf one time, he was traveling and passed through my village." 

As she neared the end of her speech, Luna seemed to remember something else and spoke, "Oh, I almost forgot. Even though there are seven kingdom, there are nine territories. One of the other two was monster territory, and it took a third if the continent to itself. The other was the Manru Empire, it was a human supremacist country that was founded by the Manru Emperor. They say that he was the first human to achieve the Emperor class ever since the creation of the Seven Kingdom. They are actually in a war trying to dominate this country." How can she forget such important bit of the history? I don't know. At least for me, knowing if the country I'm staying is at war or not is a very important thing. But I decided to rationalize it another day, for today I already am tired and I could see signs of her exhaustion too. 

Smiling, I said,"Let's rest for today, I can ask more at other times." While gesturing for her to come closer.

She was a bit drowsy but I could manhandle her from where she was sitting to lie on my chest, putting her face close to mine. I myself lied on the ground with my head resting on a random root, I miss pillows.

Glancing at her cute face, I think it's the best moment to do something that I always wanted ever since my 14 years.

I put my hands on her neck and started pushing her face closer to mine and take her mouth near mine, we kissed. The kiss was the most incredible one, it was my first one and probably her too but we enjoyed ourselves during this little moment. It apparently is also enough to wake her up from her drowsiness, blushing all the way to her neck base.

Chuckling, I said," I think I'll make this your first permanent order. You should give me a good night kiss and a good morning kiss, every day and every night. Understood?" She just nodded her head shyly still with Ruby cheeks. The red on her cheeks made a weird contrast with the blue of her hair and eyes, I don't dislike it though.

And like this, we passed our first night together, she sleeping peacefully in my chest and me thinking about the acquired information until I fell asleep too. I can say that it was a beautiful night.

At morning of the next day, I was still sleeping when I was waked up with a sweet taste on my lips, it was Luna kissing me as I had ordered. Her lips are pretty sweet and soft, something that I'll make good use in the future.

We continued kissing for a good time before I eventually petted her ass signaling for her to get up.

It was a very good night that we passed together but my body still need to follow through some natural procedures, it wasn't possible continue the kiss any longer.

After doing our necessities we eventually found ourselves next to Taveon on a campfire were we all eat his supplies. It was a good bread, but we eventually needed to continue our journey. The city was still a day from us after all.

Today the travel was more problematic than yesterday. While yesterday the worst we faced was the wolf pack, which thinking about it now was pretty bad for the carriage, today's was filled with many crowds of weak monsters.

The first was a party of seven level 1 goblins and one level 2 as the leader.

It wasn't something significant, not at all. It wasn't even enough to Luna or me level up one of our classes.

And we two have level 1 classes!

The first 'challenging' fight of the day was against a level 5 boar that stopped in the middle of our path. It was a enormous boar, almost five meters in height alone but it was slower than every monsters I saw before. Even the goblins are faster than it.

The boar was ultimately killed by me with my Nameless Sword, it was perfect for the job. I didn't even needed to get up from my spot, just the Long Range already did the job.

That was the first level we got that day and I feared that it would be the last too. But luck was on our side that today, during the slaughter of level 1 bunnies we found a level 18 Tough Tiger. I would love to say that there was a epic fight were I needed to save the whole carriage and fight with my nails and teeth but it wasn't like this at all. Even though that Taveon thought it would be like that before he saw me fighting.

He was completely panicked when he saw the tiger, it was apparently one of the strongest beasts that can be found in this forest. He already had one caravan almost whipped out because of one of them before but he was found by a powerful adventurer group that was passing by. This merchant was truly luck. 

The fight was more like me dashing and blinking around the Tiger while peppering it with many beginner elemental magic. I wanted to fight it like a true mage but apparently my skill set is to diverse for it. 

But I discovered many things about my skills during this fight. The first being that I can stack some skills with magic. Punishment for example, is usable both as a magic skill and a physical one. But on the other side I couldn't use something like Swinging Blow nor Powerful Blow, the two are counted as purely physical skills.

But curiously I could use Powerful Blow if it was with Mage Hand, funny how the skill interact with each other.

Another important discovery was that Apprentice Prostitute's Entrancing Movement was usable in beasts, the tiger was just foolishly looking at me while I waited for my skills to cooldown one time. Maybe that would be even better if I still had Dancing Steps. These are good skill to have permanently, maybe in the future I'll try focusing on leveling these two. 

The fight with the tiger was very good because there are many levels gained from that, I got one in Commoner and Hero, Two in Slave User, Apprentice Warrior and Apprentice Prostitute, I also got four in Apprentice Magician and Apprentice Blacksmith.

I was wondering if it was position but apparently exist a experience sharing system going on, Luna also received one level in Commoner and two in her other classes. After that fight the whole day was a free of work for me and Luna, there wasn't any other monster willing to put their necks out for us to chop.

At night we sleep by ourselves like the night before, Taveon implied that as we exercised much we naturally must have a good night of 'rest'. Yes, he used   a very different tone when using the rest word. I won't normally be against it but doing it at the wild is to much even for me.

We just sleep like the day before, with her lying on my chest and me wondering which more beauties this world hold for me.

——————————————————

Seduction

This skill make the user more noticeable to beings of the opposite sex, this also make interactions between the two genders more favorable to the user.

————————————————

A plain chapter with a bit more of information, this chapter didn't take to much of my attention in comparison to other.

Since this is the chapter 10 I'll like to her your impressions of the MC, the fighting scenes, the interactions and the story in the overawed. If you already have a something I'm mind that's it.

21