012 – Resource
1.8k 14 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our path to outside that creepy basement had been very smooth, Alden was actually who lead us back to outside. On our way back he had been much more amiable than before, probably because he knew that we aren't criminals or something of the like.

"Also, Taveon already paid your entry fee. He said that if you're interested in any more purchases you can go directly for him." Said Alden, when we're already outside. That's actually pretty good to know, it was now one less thing I'll need to pay with the money I don't have.

"Hey, do you know a place where we can sell our loot or a place where we can sleep? This is my first time in this city and I don't know these thing." That was my first answer to our little problem of not having nothing and knowing nothing. Asking to someone that may know it was much better than wandering for the town until it was late night.

"Humm, maybe you can find somewhere that will buy your things in the commerce district. There was almost everything here, you just need to follow along..." And following that came a pretty big explanation about where can we find pretty much everything. He may even had talked about where I can find the universe's truth but I had spaced out after he told me where I can find the things I need.

"... And I think this will be all that you'll need. Have a good day." He say that and didn't even waited for my reply before running out, maybe he noticed that the gate duty was his?

Anyway, we decided to follow his instructions and find somewhere we can sold everything inside my Inventory. The first place that I thought to find was a leather worker, someone that can buy all the leather we got during the travel.

In fact, we got much fur, leather and beast parts. What we had more are bunny furs and the most precious being the full tiger hide. Yes, that Tough Tiger actually dropped a whole fur and some teeth, it was in perfect state to make a rug out of it.

Before we found the so called leather worker, I decided that I'll use everything that I got while trying to barter. And when I said everything, I said everything. I had Apprentice Artist equipped and revised all skill that I could make use during a negotiation. They are[Heroic Aura],[Seduction] if it was a woman,[Melodious Voice], [Draw Attention],[Acting], and even [Borrow Power] to take some Charisma from Luna. It was the perfect plan to take money from any pitiful lady that I find.

Yes, I will use my all my power to get myself some benefits, this is how the society works. I already saw many good looking people that used their natural charms to seduce higher ranked people and get themselves benefits. In fact I was always at side that was prejudiced by these people, be it at school or at work.

Now it's finally my time to be on the good side of this exchange. My time to get the benefit, my time to shine. That's will I won't be holding back against the shopkeeper.

The streets of this city are filled with many kind if people, there are Humans, Bestias, Drakos, I even saw some Elves and Gnomes, albeit in lesser numbers. From what I understood, we're near the borders between Human, Bestia and Drako Kingdoms. So it's actually very common that there are many Drakos and Bestias.

Even more varied than the races are the garments being used. I saw people wearing many kinds of armor, from shining robes to the medieval knight armor that I wanted to see. The diversity that I can see in this city was almost like the one in my last life, even if more varied.

Getting myself out from the remembering mood, I sought for some lady leather worker or something else that may be usable for us like a inn or a butcher. Funny thing, I found the lady leather worker almost on the entry of the business street.

She was a very big woman, a Drako. I think the incredible size is actually a racial characteristic of every Drako, they all seem really big from my perspective. Even a young one had at least 1,80 meters.

The leather worker thought, was a picture of her own. She must should have two meters or more, making her look down on me with a difference visible. She had a dark red hair that looked like blood, her reptilian eyes in a pretty yellow that resembled gold. And her boobs, I'm pretty sure that they're bigger than my head.

She was dressed in a leather apron that covered her big breasts but still left a enormous bulge in her middle area. A naturally enchanting woman, the perfect target for what I want to do.

I decided to leave Luna outside the shop for this one, she wasn't going to help me seduce a middle aged lady. Not at all.

Here I go, it's now or never. Before going I give myself two light slaps on my cheeks and check if all my classes are in order.

—————————————————
Draki; Female; 29
Armor Smith 9
—————————————————

Approaching the woman, I already use all skill that I could use. My mind working in a very high speed, my hands are sweaty but I toughed it up.

"Hello pretty lady, how have you been?" I put my elbows on the counter and said it, my words laced with any charm effects you can imagine. I have a total stats of 78 Charisma with just my classes, I got more 8 with [Borrow Power], 86 just from raw stats. With many Charisma amplifying skills I'm pretty sure that it was very, very hard resisting my charm.

And my speculations didn't let me down on this one. When I said these words, the light on her eyes changed.

"Hello pretty boy, what can I do for you?" Her face changed to a redder rue, almost blending with her hair that framed her face.

"I heard that this store had a beautiful shopkeeper that does good deals. I have a few things to sell and I wanted to make a very good deal ." I answer, cringing at my words inside. But at least they're effective, her face showing even more interested in my words.

"Oh yes? What kind of deal do you want to make?" She answered, putting the same intonation in the deal word that I did. I think that this woman must be sexually frustrated from a long date already, there was no way that someone normal would fall for my lame flirting.

Putting my face closer to her, enough that I could feel her breathing, I replied, " I don't know, maybe we can go to somewhere private to negotiate our agreement? Somewhere we can better talk?" And that seemed to close the deal. A wide smile plastered on her face and she pulled me above the counter and guided me to a door behind her.

"I think here we can talk better." She said as she guided me to a big room, maybe something like a 40 cubic meter? In this room there was only a wooden floor and a handful of pelts spread, this must be where she store the things outside her Inventory.

"You can put it out." She said.

I understood what she meant but I had another objectives coming here today, I put out the many rabbit furs, wolf hide and the tiger fur. I'm determined to get myself a good bargain in this much materials, and I'm some other things too.

"What do you say?" I ask, pressing for a price. She looked troubled by my question but ultimately just batted a eye at the materials and answered.

"I can give you at most fifty silvers from the tiger, the wolves for forty and all bunnies for one silver. It was already a good price, you know." She was trembling legs when see said it, maybe she was hit harder than I was expecting.

I approached her and whispered in her ear," But we can do better don't we?" She was even more troubled her, even worse with my breathing tickling her neck. But I didn't gave her time to think it out.

In a single swift motion I took her in my arms, putting one bellow her knees amd another on her back, the so called princess carry. Putting her down on the tiger fur and mounting her by the waist.

"What do you think?" I said, but still didn't gave time to asnwer. My lips took her when she opened her mouth to say something, I kissed her.

Her breathing became even more ragged as I continued to play with her tongue, soon I was taking her leather apron and her shirt off. My hands quick came in contact with her glorious mountains, they are even larger now that they aren't pressed inside her clothes.

I kneaded them like dough then for sometime before finally patting from our kiss, it was a exciting feeling. In my last life I wasn't the most successful individual, now, even my more risky endeavors still pay back.

It was a exciting thought, feeling the control that I have over this woman that I still don't know the name.

"What can you say now?" I ask while she was trying to regulate her breath, but my hands still didn't stopped kneading her breasts.

Between moan and other messed up words, I could finally her her saying, "One gold." But that doesn't actually seem the best I can make out of this, maybe if I push her further.

Kissing her again, this time I put take off her pants and surprisingly she does have underwear. Judging by Luna and the other slaves, I thought this world still didn't had the concept of underwear. It was a medieval setting after all.

With one hand massaging her breasts and my mouth on hers, I use the remaining hand to put it between her legs. Her pants are still mid tight but that won't be a problem for now.

My hand touched her pleasure spot and she moaned inside my mouth, it was a new sensation for me. In my two whole lives this is actually the first time I touched a women's most precious place.

I feel a weird feeling of conquest, it was sweet. Sweet taste of dominance.

My hand plated with her already soaked hole, my fingers moving along with whatever come to my mind. And every movement made by my fingers was another moan getting out of her, she sang like a sinfony of debauchery.

It didn't delayed further before I could feel her insides moving in a different pattern, it was a sign that she was almost here. The best moment for me.

During our while play I was actually acting as the dominant part, in any second she had that chance and now I'll make use of it. I simply stopped moving and removed my mouth from her, " What was the price you said, again please." I said, fully expecting her to give me something higher.

"I can give you a full gold on the tiger, fifty silver on the rest. That's my highest, more and I loose." She said, fully completing my expectations.

As a reward, I continued moving my hands inside her pants and said with a sweet smile,"But you already won my dear." The look on her face was pure lewdness, she must be truly focused just on feeling my hands right now. In not even sure if she heard me or not

With a few more movements of my hand, she abruptly started to twitch incessantly. That last movement made me feel something else too, something that I already knew what it's but never felt before. My hands actually did a Critical Hit right now, to think that this skill would be activated right here.

At end of our little negotiation, I take my hand to my mouth and taste her juices, she did have a sour taste. She only seemed dazzled by me or maybe she still didn't wake up from that Critical Hit.

I gave her a light slap on her left breast and said,"Do we have a deal?" That seemed to wake her up and she answered with a beautiful smile," Why not a partnership?"

——————————————

Skill Explanation:

Sex Techniques

This skill guide the user in how to best interact and move during sex.

——————————————

Okay , there it is the first risky scene. I thought much before realizing writing this chapter and i thought it was the best choice.

Please leave your thoughts about how well it was written.

22