015 – Solving Problems
1.7k 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I wake up on the next day Luna kissed me with a passion that was not normally found in our morning kisses. 

Taking that as her form of saying that the last night was good, I used this chance as a reward to myself and made another round with her before we started to get ourselves clean and finally decided to start our day.

Just here in this begin I already could see a big change from yesterday. Previously Luna was only wearing a slave robe that basically covered her breasts and her genitalia, leaving her arms, side boobs and upper thighs open for whoever wanted to see. I'm very territorial though, so I'm not willing to let anyone who had eyes see my women's body.

That being the case I purchased new clothes for her, clothes that while not the most proper still didn't left her exposed.

She now is wearing something like short tight tank top that left her midriff exposed, we somehow found it in one store yesterday. I discovered that apparently Armor Smiths can male any kind of clothes with just the material alone as clothes count as a very weak armor for their class abilities. They only need the designs, a loose understanding about how it was supposed to work and the material, that's all necessary to make any kind of clothes. Of course, if you want something that actually had any kind of defensive property you'll need to pay up more than a simple cloth.

I almost planed to get the class for myself in the future just to make my many erotic fantasies true but I should leave that for the future, I already have Apprentice Blacksmith leveling for now.

The tank top was blue and hanged very tightly on her whole body, it was tight enough to be visible her brass line, something that also can be found if you search the right Armor Smith.

She is also wearing a tight short that left the lower part if her ass exposed, but the texture was thick so it won't leave a mark on her pants.

She was dressed perfectly like I want her to be. Enough to be a eye candy for me when we are at streets and leave everyone drooling at her beautiful body that only incantations touch, but also proper enough that no one will be able to see more than what I allow to flaunt. 

I also purchased some new clothes for me but they are completely obscured by my black cape as it only left out my face.

Now that I looked at Luna dressing herself a concern came to my mind, something that I haven't thought about it before and I'm greatly regretting it now. 

"Luna, can you get pregnant with my child?" I asked with so much dread in my voice that I don't know if I ever felt so desperate.

She looked at me with a confused face but soon remembered something and said," Of course not Master, it's completely impossible to different races have children. Bestia and Human are fundamentally incompatible. There was no way that you could get me pregnant." She had a bright smile on her face that reflected how pure her heart was, it was truly the best information that I got for the day.

With now recovered vigor I spoke her," That's a relief, I don't know what I would have done if you're pregnant. Not going back to more pleasant talk, how can I receive a identification? I don't want to pass for a process like yesterday again if possible."

She this time she answered my questions without looking at me with a stunned face, she must be getting used to my dumb questions,"There are two ways. The first is getting one permanent citizenship, this one is only usable to enter this town but it had great privileges. The other is entering a guild and getting a membership, this one will allow you to go to any city and had privileges and restrictions of it's own." 

Think again, isn't the membership the only viable option? I don't plan to let myself located just on this one city. This world should be a big place and I intend to see many sights. There is no way that it can be accomplished just standing in one city.

"What can you tell me about the guilds? " I asked.

She patiently explained, "There are two main guilds, the Battle Guild and the Commerce Guild. The Battle Guild is made to reunite warriors, knights, mages and other fighting classes to give them jobs. They mainly work with killing monsters, protecting villages or guarding important people.

The Commerce Guild is made for blacksmiths, alchemists, fishermen, cookers and other production classes to exchange materials and sell many already made products. It also is where you can order a product made for yourself, it's basically a giant shop."

Looking at the two options, the battle guild seems to be more in line with what I have in mind. It will allow me to go around the world while killing monsters and saving people. It wasn't the best thing to do but it will allow me to get money and levels at same time.

"Them let's go for it, we don't have all day." I said already opening the door, the inn only gave breakfast until certain time after all and we already loose a good time just talking and love making.

The breakfast was again delightful, the best food. The cooker that was at that kitchen must be truly high level, maybe even had a advanced class related to cooking.

After that we asked direction to anyone on the streets that could point us to where was the battle guild of this town. We took our time trying to find the place but eventually reached the damned place.

It was a five store building that should be the biggest construction on the city, it was way bigger than any construction Iexpected to see this world.

Entering the place made me feel a sensation of already having gone through this scene before. When I opened the door a cacophony of voices yelling, singing and cursing flowed out off the building, it was the exact same scene that I saw at inn that night. The only difference was that almost every eye on the room focused on me for a few second before looking away. It was very weird, but I didn't let that affect me for long.

I thought it would be hard to find myself the answers that I searched of the whole place was a mess like this but my saving grace was a sign that had a arrow and a gold coin pointing to a stair set. 

Walking up to the next floor made me feel much more comfortable than in that mess below us. Here the ambient was much more professional and quiet, I like calm places.

Instead of the whole variety of people, here we only had a few counters and the receptionists on their other sides, there also lines of people before these counters. I didn't delayed further and placed myself in one of these lines.

After having to wait for a good half of a hour I finally found myself before the receptionist. He was a very tall Drako man completely packed with muscles, it's very uncomfortable seeing him fitting so tightly in his guild uniform 

—————————————————

Drako; Male; 39

Guild Staff 37

—————————————————

Apparently Guild Staff is a possible class to achieve too, maybe this is unlocked by leveling Commoner too? 

The guy was extremely professional during all our talk, he explained to me in better details the advantages and disadvantages of entering the battle guild.

The advantages are that like Luna said, I can enter any city without needing to pay a fee. I can just present my guild membership and they will let me in. This apparently was the same for the commerce guild as they still need to pay the fee. There also the different kinds of jobs that you can do and all that.

The only disadvantage is that in case of a monster attack or something else is endangering the city I can be forceful conscripted for the defense forces of the city I'm staying.

That was a very big bad point.

But thinking about it, won't I have to protect it anyway? I will be living her after all.

I ultimately decided join the guild, I'll need to join at least one of the two guilds and becoming a simple merchant was too little for me. 

When I told the Guild Staff that I would be joining  I only had to pay a fee of one silver and my guild card was made in a few instants.

After that the men told me how the things are ranked inside the guild. Apparently there are two kinds of rankings, one for your contribution to the guild and another for your personal strength. 

The contribution ranks are beginner, journeyman, elite, master and grandmaster. You get to upgrade your ranking by getting points when you complete a mission, by upgrading your rank you can get new privileges inside the guild.

The other rank was the power rank, this one is defined by how many stats do you have in one single attribute. Rank E is for everyone who had less than 20 stats, D for 20 to 59, C for 60 to 79, B for 80 to 119, A for 120 until 199. 

If someone can have more than 200 they became S ranked fighters. But that was a level virtually unattainable, very few in the history had reached that level.

If course, the guild rank is purely based in raw stats. Some rank A fighter can loose to a rank C depending on their skills, they can have personal skills after all.

After that the only thing we need to do was choosing the name for our party, I only need a few second of thought to choose it. It'll be called Wandering Paradise, because we'll be wandering the world and this party will be my personal paradise.

Understanding everything that I may need to become a functional adventurer in this city, I look at mine and Luna's membership cards. 

——————————————————

Birch; Human; Male; 17

Rank Beginner D(D)

Party: Wandering Paradise 

—————————————————— 

Luna ; Bestia; Female; 18

Rank Beginner E(E)

Party: Wandering Paradise 

——————————————————

Apparently the letter inside the brackets was the highest you had already reached in case of switching classes, something that wasn't exactly rare as when you reach high level you unlock better classes and had to level it all over again.

After looking at it for a second, we walked to the quest mural, search for something to do. Money isn't infinite after all.

——————————————————

Animal Empathy 

This skill allow the user to create a mental link with a animal, they will be able to exchange emotions through this link. Effectively communicating between themselves. 

16