019 – Playtime
5.1k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait! Can we have one minute to prepare ourselves?" My voice was very desperate, in fact this should be the most desperate that I had been ever since coming to this world. Even the 'fight' against the world haven't made feel like this.

At that time I knew that I was in a dangerous situation, but not how much of a dangerous situation. Now though, I'm completely aware of the mess I'm in. 

My only saving line is that they don't truly want or care about my life and death, to them I'm nothing more than a simple entertainment. And that's what will save my life, their indifference.

"Do you want to prepare? Well, if this can make you stand more time, I'm not against it." Said the girl, still grinning at us. She was hopping around us while looking us at different angles.

I told Luna about everything that was in my mind, our level difference, the class of this little girl, my plan to get out of here alive and how will we fight. 

My plan is basically evade all possible attacks coming from this girl and never truly try attack her, it would be even worse if we strike a hit and she suddenly decides that we need to die.

I also switched Apprentice Magician to Apprentice Artist. I decided that magic won't be necessary in this kind of fight, even less needed are the stats. On the other hand, Apprentice Artist came with the marvelous Dancing Steps that I think will be perfect for a fight of pure evasion.

I also took out Luna's Apprentice Warrior and put Commoner as it had necessary stats. I would have take out Apprentice Swordsman but that had skill helpful to dodge during fighting, at least more than Apprentice Warrior.

Also, this won't be a fight for levels but for our lives. If it was something more casual I would even let her continue with the class she wanted but now it's not time time to play around.

Putting a [Weapon Enhancement] on both our weapons, I turn to the Space Mage, "Nine minutes right?" He only not in response.

I took my Nameless Sword in hands said, "We are Ready." But that wasn't true, I'm truly fearing for my life right now.

Even though I said that, the little elf still didn't moved. She continued observing us for few seconds before she opened arms. I was confused by her gesture, you normally didn't hug anyone during a fight. That right, normally.

She spread her arms open and to my surprise, they started to stretch. Her arms stretched for meters, enough to make a half circle around us before I screamed,"Get out of the circle!" To Luna that was shocked like me.

Never before I saw something so unnatural, abominable. Her flesh changed like something above my understandings and she have a advantages just on who mental damaging are her transformation.

We hopped back trying to avoid her arms that at this time are already more than five meters long, but we ultimately failed our a dodge.

She took us in a monstrous grip that made impossible for me to move my arms, or my whole body if that matter.

She had her two arms snaked around us like two snakes and started to take us off ground, "Well, how can I start this play?" She said with the same cheshire grin that was on her face. Not only that, she actually made one extra pair of arms sprout from her back to scratch her chin and head.

As if a great idea came to her mind, the two arms disappeared from her body and her arms snaked around us made a fast movement to the ground, we crashed.

Weird. That hurt, a lot. But I'm sure that there wasn't any major damage to my body.

There must be - 

I was taken out of my training of thought when she lifted us, gave us a really adorable smile that seemed truly diabolical and hammered us on the ground.

That made my heart thoughts stop.

Will she...?

And as if to confirm my actual doubts the little elf took us off ground once again and hammered us down.

She continued with this sick play for a few more minutes, she took us up, and hammered us down. That was made repeatedly and also more times than I cared to count.

Finally, as if to answer my desires, she decided stop it.

"This game isn't so fun anymore. What can I do now?" She said as she made another horror show. This time instead of making just the two arms to scratch her chin, she had multiple sets of arms. One for crossing before her chest, one for messing her hair and another for making a thinking pose with one arm on the elbow and the other on her chin.

As if that was enough, she also made a chair made of flesh with arachnid legs and 'sat' herself above it, even if the chair is actually connected to her flesh.

All that while having two tentacles pressing us down.

"Oh, I know, that's a good game." She said while disposing of all that abominable appendages on her body.

She made eight tentacles sprout from where she had her legs and threw us to above one of them. After that she started to kick us, passing us, from tentacles to tentacles.

While her previous play was very sickening, in the literal meaning of the word as I was feeling nauseous, this new play is more humiliating than the one before.

She was completely taking us as balls and kicking us around.

Before, I was truly trying to get out of her grip, truly was. But her arms had more strength than I could ever try to use. She had completely crushed my hopes of getting out of her tentacles just on the fourth hammering.

If it was just her natural high level I would probably be able to pry her arms open, but that's not possible her classes must have something enhancing her strength. 

And now, I was given another chance to escape. I can simply try to maneuver in the air while she's trying to pass me around but I guess that it wasn't possible. What would I do after that? Run? She's faster. Fight? She's overwhelming stronger, also there's the Space Mage. Talk? This little girl is well above talk.

There isn't any chance of grout of here, I tried to [Blink] out here but apparently the Space Mage also locked the space around us, bastard.

Overall, our only hope is truly waiting for this little girl end playing with us. Somehow, it look like she's trying her best to not hurt us, even if I already have some broken bones. If she was truly trying to kill us, we would already been dead. This girl have power for it, we're nothing to her.

"Bonnie, time out." Said the Devil Space Mage. His voice seemingly the light of hope dawning upon us, we survived her hellish playtime.

"What!? Really? But the time passed so fast! It was fun to play with these guys. Can I take them with us?" Asked the little elf, Bonnie, to my fear. The last thing that I want right now is to continue seeing this abominable thing, even less became her plaything

"Stop messing around. We need to go so the others can came. Do you really want to delay your big brother's plan?" Said the Devil. Theirs talk truly strange, he seemed more like coaxing a child than truly talking to someone on same standing.

"Huuuu. You know that I would hate to  delay big brother's plan! I hate you!" She said that but at same time she stopped kicking us around.

She walked next to the Devil still with a pouting face and said,"Next time I'll take you with me! Next time!" She yelled to us.

"I suggest you two to get out here, you don't have much time after all." Said the Space Mage while a giant space gate appeared behind him. Outside the portal I could see a giant plain.

No, that wrong. I could see a giant mass of moving, green, flesh. It was in truth a massive green army, something that I'm not able to go against now, or maybe never will.

The Devil and the Elf walked to the other side of the portal and with his back to me, the devil said," You're running out of time." And disappeared from my sight.

A few seconds after his disappearance the mass of green started to get near the portal, near us, and I finally understood his words. I won't last long if I stand here like a fool, the armys would annihilate me.

Using all my remaining forces I get up from the ground and took Luna in my arms, the playtime left me hurt but Luna had stats worse than mine. The pounding may have left grave damage to her body.

I run and rushed with my life on line, I need to reach the village and tell them about the army.

Looking back I already could see what was walking out of the portal, but not close enough to use People Analysis, they are green humanoids with less than one meter and half. Probably goblins.

——————————————

Weapon Enhancement

This skill let the user temporarily boost weapon efficiency during combat.

—————————————

Yeah, they got their asses handed. No surprise. 

14