Home sweet home.
51 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back home, Rose sat down waiting for Ashley to finish putting everything away. 

Quartz sighed and sat next to Rose. ”How are ya, Rose?“ Rose looked at Quartz as she rested on the arm of the couch, resting her back on it. 

”I'm doing fine, and you?“ Quartz smiled. ”I'm doing amazing!“ Rose looked at him with a slight smile. 

Quartz has always been the happy type. As long as he had his friends around, he was as happy as could be. 

Ashley and John walked over. ”That took way to fucking long.“ Ashley looked to John. ”Hey! It wasn't that bad!“ 

Rose looked at them, With her Fox ears slightly perked up whilst she was slightly smiling. Quartz, on the other hand, again, as happy as could be as he laughed a bit. 

John was laughing alongside Quartz as Ashley went on a little ramble about how she doesn't have a shopping addiction, which was certainly a lie. 

Rose walked outside, sighing, it was dark at the time. 

Rose looked up, admiring the stars of the night sky. Quartz sat next to Rose. Rose looked at Quartz. ”Stars are beautiful, huh?“ Quartz hugged Rose slightly. ”Yeah they are, Rose!“

The pair were always the closest among the group, Quartz being the only person that Rose would allow to sit near her, if it wasn't Quartz, it was nobody. 

Ashley was okay, and John, well... It was complicated, but alas, there all her friends, and she'd be devastated if anything were to happen to them. 

Even though she was the weakest of the group, just a mere Fox girl, whilst the others had there own... Unique set of abilities. 

John, being the strongest of the group, a immortal being, who's power was given by the Galaxy. 

Ashley, well, it is hard to explain, we'll find out some other time. 

Quartz, He knew mainly magic, but could make his own melee weapons, such as swords, knives, katanas, all made out a gemstone of his choice.

Meanwhile, Rose, she's just a normal person, however, she was exceptionally good at using knives and guns. 

But still, even though she was the weakest, she'd go through anything to keep them all safe. 

0