Volume 1 Chapter 12-14
1.2k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

BECAUSE I REINCARNATED AS A SUCCUBUS, I'LL SQUEEZE OUT MILK Index

"At any rate, I wonder if a demon should think of living near a human?"


"Well, while I wouldn't recommend it, to say that a demon can't isn't correct either..."


For the moment, I want to find a place to settle down. Back when I was a hikikomori I thought that as long as I have the basic necessities to live, anywhere would be fine. But after today, I changed my mind.

"Come to think of it, didn't those guys say they're going to sell me? Is that even legal?"


If such practices are common then I don't think I want to live near humans, whether my status as a demon is known or not.


"... In case someone capture exotic creatures, it's acceptable to an extent."


Maybe he wanted to avoid hurting my feelings, his tone of voice seems a bit heavy.


"If it's for food or to tame one and make it a pet, it is fine, but there are rules in place. Although those rules were arbitrarily decided by humans."

"Such as?"

"At least in cases like Richy-san, your appearance is almost like a normal human, you have sentience and you're able to communicate normally, so it would be illegal to sell you or anything like you, regardless of what race they are or their relationship to humans."


Human's sentiment, huh?At least no one would specifically target me fo

r it. Even back at my old world, humans are still the ones who decide which animal dies and which lives. But even back then, I never thought about it that much and just went along with the flow; the thought of questioning it didn't even cross my mind. You can say that I ignored the topic for my own convenience.


"Did you find it bad?"


"Well, that's... anyway, if capturing and selling me is illegal then why didn't you just say so to them back then?"


"... It might seem like an excuse but..."

He seems hesitant so I urge him to go on.

"Those guys aren't really my friends or anything and I didn't know they were that sort of people beforehand."

"So this is the only time you have ever been with them?"


"Yes. I'm studying about how a monster lives so I tag along when I heard they're going to go find the orc."

"Studying monsters, huh? Sounds dangerous."


Isn't this just like a high-school student trying to tag along to a bear hunt? If it was in my world they absolutely won't allow such a thing.


"I did know that they're only hunting one orc beforehand and they were skilled adventurers so..."


Adventurers. This is really another world, huh.


"I see. So in one hand they're adventurers but at the same time they're involved in some shady business, huh? Although it's probably not my place to say this but I think you should cut ties with them. They look like someone that will abandon you anyway."

"You believed what I said just now?"

"Is there a part I shouldn't?"

"But I'm still in the same party as those guys..."

"And?"

"And...? Well..."

"Didn't you save me?"

"I don't know if you can call it that..."

For some reason he still seems to be hesitating about something. Is that why he said something like that?

Hearing our conversation, Minoko decided to moo her opinion.

"You worry too much, I said it's fine this time."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Ahh... it seems like Minoko is still being cautious so I told her to not worry about it."


Erim looks puzzled at my words.

"I can only hear animal sound though?"

"It takes practice."

"How do one even practice such a thing... but what Ms. Cow said is right. Richy-san should be more cautious, otherwise something irreversible might happen."

"You too!?"

"You should be more careful about what you do especially right now that you don't understand our common sense. I don't know how things was in your world but to be walking alone in a forest with a dress like that and not to mention calling out to a group of strangers, amongst other things."

Even someone I just met said that much... am I that bad?

"But it's not like I want to wear these clothes, you know? I was already wearing this dress when I got sent here."


"Is that so? So it isn't something you wore before you died–..."


He stop mid-sentence for some reason and is staring at me.


"What is it?"


To that question, his reaction is a bit odd. Instead of saying anything, he remove his poncho-like overcoat and hand it to me in silence.


"You want me to wear this?"


He repeatedly nodded while trying his best to avoid eye contact. That action kinda irritate me.


"Hey, what's wrong with you? If you don't speak then how can I know what's wrong?"


With his coat in my hand, I lean closer to ask him the question but he seems to try to move away as far away as he can from me. I don't know if it's because I'm not a human now but the idea of people avoiding me is scary. It make me feel like I did something wrong.


"What's with you..."


The anxiety from the strange treatment hit its peak, Minoko starts brushing her tail against my head once again. Maybe she's trying to cheer me up. I miserably lift my head up to look at her, my mouth is pouting like a shape of the letter へ.


"Mooo~!" (Translation: Your boobs are showing.)


Hearing that I immediately look at my chest...


Big.

No, not that, it really is showing.

I see. It's because I don't have a bra that it became like this, huh. Erim's face became even more flushed. Since I was a boy too I know how he feels. If I witness something like that I won't be able to point it out as well.


I pass the coat he lent me over my head, hiding my chest from his sight.

"I'm sorry..."

I apologize while sitting down and staring at my own knees since neither of us know what to say, the atmosphere has became silent and awkward. Despite that, Minoko's tail is still brushing my head.

*brush brush*


*brush brush*


I can't take it anymore so I slap her tail away with my hand.


"Gahhh, I know, I know!"


I'm not the only one that suffered. Because of me, both Minoko and Erim were dragged into this mess. If I actually use my head Minoko won't have to fight and Erim won't have to get injured. Since no one can turn back time, what I can do now is try to learn from this mistake. Like what the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates have said once before: "First, please realize that you're stupid." End quote.

(Earth: No, I don't think there's such a quote lol.) (Arocks: There could be, you never know.)


I have to acknowledge that in order to start anew as a girl. Although I get into some bad situations, I now know that I sorely lack the self awareness crucial for survival. Even if I only became a girl for only a few hours, even if I accidentally flash my nipples without even realizing it; those novice mistake will serve as a lesson.


Even so, Minoko still looks at me with a distrustful eyes.


"I said I know. I know that it was my fault and I'm very grateful for the help."

I'm regretting and reflecting on the events until now.

"But I also think there's a good thing that came out of the incident too."

"A good thing?"

To his interruption, I try to answer without showing my embarrassment.

"Well, I did meet you because of it,"

"Meet me? Ah, you mean as a guide, right?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean by it? I'm curious!"

Don't be so enthusiastic.

Pressed on by Erim, I continue.

"Like I said before, just after I reincarnated, the orc who is a fellow monster attacked me and almost immediately after that, I got attacked again by humans. I'm at a point where I don't know whom to trust anymore."


Though the one who saved me from those guys is Minoko, Erim in his own way, saved me too.


"Now I know that there's still good people like you in this world and because of that I'm able to keep myself from getting depressed even after what happened."


If I haven't met him I would probably abandon the thought of ever leaving the forest. I'm at a point where I almost became a shut in again.

"Because of that... Well..."

I know that I'm saying something embarrassing and I can't bear to look at him in the face. Maybe he might feel like I'm exaggerating his kindness too much and think I'm a nuisance.
But his face is serious and silently waiting for me to speak up.

"Umm... well, I just want to ask you straight but..."

Maybe what I'm about to ask might even seem rude to ask someone I just met so I'm feeling a little anxious for that. I timidly look at him straight in the face and ask.


"Well... maybe, can I rely on you?"
"—ku!!!?"

The moment I said it he grasp his chest with his hands and start hitting his head against the ground.

"A, are you alright?"

"I, I'm done for..."

"What happened!? Is this because of those guys!?"

I repeatedly pat his back while he's down on the ground but he kept insisting that he's fine. He's obviously not fine but too stubborn to admit it.

"Such... touching words..."

"What are you muttering about? Your body is shaking, are you sure you're alright?"

Did a broken rib pierce his lung? If so this might be really bad. However, Minoko is still acting so carefree and just swinging her tail back and forth while crying out 'moo~'.

"Eh? What do you mean by succubi are scary!?"

Saying something I can't understand and then cast her eyes away, Erim is also still writhing on the ground while looking at me with an upturned eye.

I don't even know what's happening anymore.

Arocks Note:

Hey, first of all, I am *not* the main editor for this one. Most of the work was done by the newer newcomer: Yuki-chan! So some gratitude for her.

Lastly, and most importantly, is it just me or is that naive guy better at seducing guys than most anime heroines?! *shudders* Kinda scary...

BECAUSE I REINCARNATED AS A SUCCUBUS, I'LL SQUEEZE OUT MILK Index

Chapter 13

To get to the deepest part of [Rububu Forest], the only way is using the high road, by walking or riding horses. But when returning, water transport such as by boats is better and faster to leave the forest.

If one is going along the river, leaving the forest should take about an hour. And if you continue along the river for another hour, it'll connect to a lake near a town.

However, Erim who was left behind by the group of adventurers and I, can only travel by the high road and sleep outdoors on the way.

That said, as expected, it's Minoko-sama's duty yet again.

"Something that is able to swim and to be able to ride on. This thing called a 'Cow' is amazing."

"Cows I know aren't like this, at least the way I remember them."

Yep. If it turns out that Minoko is able to fly at this point, I wouldn't be surprised. I sat in the front, while Erim is in the rear of Minoko's back. Slowly going along the river. I wonder how that's possible.

Minoko is not sinking even when we're riding her. Half of her is floating above the water. Thanks to that, our clothes didn't get wet. With a gentle breeze, water touching the skin, and a natural view.

It's like flowing along the river on a canoe.

"Mo~oo!"

"Yes, yes. 2 times a day, Master."

The demand is grooming 2 times a day, in the morning and evening.

It looks like a simple task. But for Minoko who's helped me so many times, I would have to take good care of her from now on. For me, anything that I can do for Mino, I would be glad to do it.

It will be extra special. My mind is slowly turning into having a maid mindset. That would be for later. But now... About a place to sleep... We don't even have a single coin, though.

If it's only me, that would not be much of a problem. But counting Minoko in... It becomes complicated.

"Richy-san, when we get to the town..."

"Hmm?"

"You can stay at my house for a while, is that fine with you?"

"Really!? That'd help a lot!"

I immediately turned and replied in almost an instant. Erim is surprised by how I reacted.

"I will ask you beforehand, but is it going to be that easy?"

"What? Why not?"

"Where's your self-awareness? I am just reminding you of that."

"About living in the city and getting my identity as a demon exposed?"

"No, beware of me."

"Why do I need to?"

When I asked that, Minoko and Erim sighed out in the same time as though it had been planned.

"Even I don't have that much strength, just be careful. I am a guy, and you are a girl."

"Ah... So that's what you meant."

"You understand now?"

"Erim, I will just say this upfront."

"Yes?"

"Think of me as a guy who has a very weird breast problem. Like, I got stung and it swells. That's what I want you to think."

"Are you seriously saying that?"

"If that's too weird, then how about fat? Even some guys have like extra big breasts, yea? Like this... Uhn *mogumogu*"

"It's impossible. I can only see Richy-san as girl only."

"... Then... You'll be like those adventurers?"

"N-NO! Absolutely not!"

"Well, that is good enough for me. I trust you about that."

"Yes, it's an honor. But... How should I put this... Even with you put your trust in me, shouldn't you be a little bit more embarrassed about that?"

Embarrassed? What's that? Something delicious? Being embarrassed and realizing that I'm a girl, isn't it like two separate things?

"Well, there are other people such as my family members. But If I lived by myself, what would you do?"

It's not that bad, but... What does that mean? Let's just reassure him for now.

"You live with your family?"

"Yes, with my sister."

"W-With a sister!? ... May I ask... How old is she?"

"22 years."

"... Is she pretty?"

"We pretty much look alike, but... she doesn't look that bad when compared to me. She's quite popular in the bar she's working at, I guess?"

"Reeaaalllly???"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Because that's that! Like living with your older sister, isn't it weird? Just imagining it doesn't make you excited?"

"Excited?"

"Living with other girls that aren't your family members! Don't you know about that!? Even then, you are going through puberty, aren't you!?"

"Um, no. With this situation now. Because I understand this way more than I should. So I speculated and confirmed that... But is it really ok?"

I accidentally relaxed my face without realizing, making me show my very weird face.

"Erim, you don't need to worry. I won't do anything that will cause trouble."

It's natural for him to be concerned about his sister. But that's a relief. So envious. For me, I won't cause any trouble physically.

"So you can trust me, ok?"

"... Understood. But I feel a little bit uneasy."

"You are the middleman here, pretty please?"

"That wouldn't be the problem. My sister is quite a bit... Different. So to say that she looks at people's hearts. Even if they are demons, she would act the same. So I wanted to try and learn from her."

"Is that so? Guess you admire your sister a lot."

"Please keep that a secret from my sister."

Because I'm the only child in family, so I was kind of wondering about this.

But not in that way. Because if the other person is a girl, I will be flustered and be unable to do stuff.

Which that means I want him to be the middleman, not the mediator. That's the important part.

The person who Erim respects so much must really be caring.She must be able to forgive even a shut-in like me. She's must be like the virgin mary for sure. And beautiful too.

This is bad. It's too stressful, because I don't know what to talk about with her.

But, if I can do this and tell Takuto about it. He would be crying out in envy. If I'm able to see him again... Hehe, I'm going to tell him all about it.

"Um... Richy-san. I'd like to ask you a question as an adolescent guy."

"About?"

"About me giving that kind of offer. Don't you feel bad?"

"Um, sorry. I don't quite understand what you mean by that question."

"Well, it's as you heard... But... I never had experience with girls..."

"Ah... You are virgin?"

"W-Well, that is too vivid. But... yes... someone like me gave an offer for a girl who's in trouble to stay under same roof. I am guessing that I made you feel bad?"

"WHAAAAAATTTTT!?"

After I heard him saying that out seriously. Even this world, virgin guys are still acting like this!?

"R-Richy-san... A-Are you angry at me?"

"Angry!? Sure as hell I am! You idiot! Is that because you're a virgin!? What's wrong with that!?  Is there a law that says virgins can't be nice to other people!?  Are they lacking as humans!? Are they even supposed to exist!? Don't say that crap!"

"I-I didn't go that far..."

"If you said that out of your own kindness, just be proud! What's wrong being a virgin! Don't blame yourself with what you have done!"

Since otherwise, other virgin guys will have a problem. Doing good deeds makes virgin guys seem like cowards. So those nice guys don't do anything good and generous anymore?

"Richy-san..."

He looks like he's spacing out. Maybe I said that out too hard.

"Are you... A goddess??"

As I suspected, I was too harsh. I said something that's too hard to understand.

"What're you talking about? Isn't Succubus a demon?"

"No, don't deny it Richy-san. You are goddess from another world."

"Did it hit your head too hard?"

"You're angry like it's your problem."

"Just let it be, because I am a virgin guy too."

"Haha, in case of girls, you can't say that you're a virgin guy."

"Eh?! Eh?"

.........................................................

.........................................................

"... About that... Guys that have no experience are called virgin... But for girls..." [1]

"Don't say that to anybody..."

......................................................

............... I ...... Am a virgin...............

"E... Eh? Richy-san, your eyes look like a dead fish..."

"... It's... Ok... Wait... No... It's... Shocking... With that kind of information... I just feel a bit dizzy..."

"T-That's nothing to be worried about! I mean like, it's a thing to be proud of! Normally, virgin guys and virgin girls, it's like the difference between heaven and hell, isn't it!?"

"Y-Yes! For example like: The trusty impenetrable fortress and worthless soldier that can't raid the fortress! So to say: a girl is the fortress and a guy is the soldier! Don't you think that's a good comparison!?"

That's how it was in the other world too. Erim, who was given courage by me. I tried to give myself the courage I needed.

I tried.

But whatever I said, the truth had already been burnt to ashes.

Ah... from now on... I am now a virgin girl? It's there now, forever.

My mind explodes every time I discover something new directly. At times like this, I need to change my mindset.

I changed into girl. Which means... I'm a virgin girl, not guy. Or to say: I parted with being a virgin guy. And to say in other word: I have graduated from being a virgin guy.

Hora! Look at this, even to the point of changing a few words, doesn't it sound great?

Takuto, it seems like I'm taking first steps into adulthood.

Yeah, OK. That's how it goes...

To think of it... I 'dropped out' rather than 'graduate' from being a virgin guy. That's not comfortable at all to say the least.

Editor notes:

  1. Just to remind the guys who are reading this and aren't weaboos like me: "A virgin guy" is "doutei", while "a virgin girl" is a "shoujo". That is what Erim is referring to in the last few lines of conversation.

BECAUSE I REINCARNATED AS A SUCCUBUS, I'LL SQUEEZE OUT MILK Index

Chapter 14

"Richy-san, don't worry! I-if you feel that bad about being vir-... Do it... With... M-me..."

"Even you are saying weird stuff now..."

"Y-YES!? What is it!?

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were trying to say something?"

"No! Nothing! Really!"

But isn't that kind of suspicious with that unnaturally flustered look?

"It's alright. So, in this world, people have their 'Levels', right?"

"Yes, your world doesn't have one?"

"Well, those were GPAs and such. Sometimes, it's not that though."

"I don't understand what 'GPA' is. But to talk about 'Level', it shows the skill level of that race by accumulating experience points."

Well, that's same as games.

"The things that required to 'Level up' differs from race to race, including humans which mostly use physical strength. But, for other examples, like Elves is magical talents, Dwarves are blacksmithing and so on."

"Is that so... Your level is?"

"Level 5"

"Hmm, is that really high or for only a select few in this world?"

"No, level 5 for my age is quite low..."

Oops, I forgot that this is another world.

"Then, I'll continue explaining. As I mentioned before, a human's levels are shown by physical strength. So mostly men have a higher level than women." (Erim)

"Not their physical build?" (Riichi)

"As for my thought. If a person trains and make their fighting skill higher, even women can be in higher level than men. But that's quite hard." (Erim)

"Hmm, about that. It's kind of similar to my world." (Riichi)

"But, for most of humans like myself, we don't use that much strength in life. So only adventurers care about levels. The Adventurer's Guild is the place for them to evaluate their ranks to compare their levels."

"Well, is it fine if I ask you something? What level were those adventurers from before?"

"They are about level 20. Men are mostly at level 10. Adventurers that are level over 15 are average. If they are level 20 and higher, they are regarded as experts in the field."

Experts, huh? But didn't Minoko wreck them a while ago?

"How do I check my own level?"

"Well, you can check it anytime if you are used to it. Around this area. If you focus, you can see your status."

After saying that, he swings his hand in front of face.

"Try to imagine this: First, there's this amount of blood in your heart. This will be the same for your whole life, regardless of your level."

"Hmm-hmm, and then?"

"Imagine that blood is circulating in your body. Just take it easy, and think of it as though the joints are checkpoints."

"Like shoulder, ankles and wrists?"

"Yes, feel the flow in your hands, feet and head when blood reaches at that point. How much blood is left in your heart, that's how we measure the level with this image."

"Looks like testing your mental image."

"If you try it, you'll understand. But it will not be easy if you strain it. If you keep practicing, the amount of blood flowing will increase as you go."

"Hm, I'll try it out then."

Blood in heart... Like this?

Through the body.

Through shoulders, ankles, wrists.

...Oh?

When I spaced out for a bit, there are letters and numbers appearing in front of me.

"Usually reincarnated people are start at level 20."

"I'm 1."

"1?"

"Level 1."

"Eh... Ah... Ermmm... Okay...?"

———————————————-

[Richy Holline]

Level : 1 (0/1)

Race : Succubus

Age : 17

Job : None

Special Ability : Instant Bombard [1]

———————————————-

"Level 1, isn't it like a 3 year old kid? A very child-like level, huh? I didn't think my body would be this weak... A level 1? That can't be helped then. Ahahahaha."

"D-Don't worry. Succubus are different from humans. So I think that you need another way to evaluate your level."

"Like dwarves and elves?"

"Yes, try to think how high level succubi are in your image."

"... Hmm, very sexy and horny all the time to extreme."

"I think it's a bit... Negative. But I think so too, the reason as to why your level is low, isn't that because of how pure you are?"

"Pure... I don't like how you said that. I want something more like... Hardy."

"Eh. Well then... Your level is low because you aren't hardy enough?"

"Is that it!? You think so!?"

"Yes, I think so. Please calm down a bit."

"Ah... Well... I don't mind the level, but the job is... [None]..."

I am not a [Student] anymore. With that reason, I become a complete [Neet].

"Don't worry, you can change that detail easily. Even working part-time in a family bar will update your status."

"Ah, so if I work part-time, I'll become [Part-Timer] then?"

"O-Or...if you work full time, that will be [Housemaid]."

"You thought way too far ahead."

"Ye-YES! So first, we should-"

"I can choose your sister too, you know?"

"My sister?"

"Don't ask me back, that's embarrassing. You started first, didn't you?"

"Yes, but..."

Well, I'm the one who got captured... And soon, I'll meet his important sister.

Moreover. There are things for her brother to do for a guy who has no job and no place to stay.

"Stop joking around, be bit more serious."

"I really meant to say that."

"Yeah. If you tried to drag that out, it'll getting out of topic."

Well, [Housemaid], huh? If the other is a beautiful sister, that might be ok.

"Um, Richy-san... Are you homosexual?"

"Haha, what was that? ... It's offensive..."

"S-Sorry!? You aren't!?"

"Of course not! If you say something strange again, I'll be really angry!"

"Sorry! I won't say it again!"

Why so suddenly? Who's gay here?

I won't deny people who don't mind about gender. But... I can't accept that. Where's the fun in hugging and making love with guys?

... Wait... it's not like that...

For me, I am now a girl.

So what he just said, means woman and woman? Yuri? If it's that... that. To not reject it?

Because... If it's girl and girl, isn't it not wrong? And... It's beautiful? Like art? Is that so? Maybe he asked it like as in 'Does Yuri interest you from an art perspective?'[2]

If it's that, maybe I'll consider it.

At that point... I might become a model. Umu... A world I have never seen before.

But... Whatever... I even understand how to milk, and having that experience is not a bad thing.

That said, even if it’s doing ‘it’ with those people, at least I’m getting some real experience... Couldn’t one say that that is confusing?

At that point, if I could wish for one thing: A way to cope with any situation.

"About statuses, anymore questions?"

"U... Um. This Special Ability thing, I don't know what it does."

"Special Ability!? That's amazing!"

"Really?"

"It rarely appears when you level up, it's really unusual for a human. But getting an Ability at Level 1 is something that can only be God's blessings. Special Abilities are really, really rare."

"Uwooo!? Is that true!?"

My wings on my back were flapping like a dog wagging it's tail.

"What's the ability name?"

"Instant Bombard', that's what it says."

"Instant explosions, I think that what's it mean. Or so to say: it's an ability in the explosive category. It's an ability that is good to offset your low level?"

"That's... Explosively cool."

That's dangerous. Maybe it's my time to shine.

"If we are able to get things in place, let's see this ability. If it really does explode, we'll be in trouble."

"I guess so! Kwaa! Sounds very interesting! When will we get to the city!?"

I can't handle the excitement inside, I splashed the water with my feet. Minoko seems to be annoyed by it, snorting out.

A few days later, I understood how this ability works.

So to say: [Instant Bombard] is not an explosive ability.

And about my level...

When I understood the meaning behind that, I realized that I can't avoid the fate of being a succubus.

1